Our Little Duplex

Story Info
A hot wife shows off to tenants.
1.2k words
4.32
160.2k
15
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 11/30/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello folks. I can't wait to hear what you all think. Please go easy on me, this is just a story. Like many fables it may be rooted in reality and blown out of proportion so I hope you enjoy it.

It was the spring of 96' when we bought it. We had been looking for a house, but were weary about taking on a large mortgage. Our realtor had shown us several that were close to our price range, but just far enough out that we were hesitant. Finally she listed a duplex, at the end of a cul-de-sac. There was a driveway on each side and separate front steps. The owner side was a little larger and had an eat-in-kitchen, and a fireplace. We liked it, and knew that the rent we could take in would almost cover the mortgage which was very appealing. After years of renting we knew we could be good landlords. Needless to say we bought it.

We posted an ad and saw about a half dozen potential renters. People with more dogs than sense, a guy who asked how many cars he was allowed to have, a really peppy couple who tried to sell us catalogs. We were getting a little down. Then two fairly clean-cut young men came knocking.

"Hi, I know a lot of people are reluctant to rent to a couple of single guys, but we both work we're pretty neat and clean, our cars are new and don't leak anything, and we don't party. Really though I mean it." The first guy stammered. I invited them in.

"Hi." I said. "I'm Marc, this is my wife Tammy." They both said Hi. The duplex shared a large back deck, and we went into the other apartment through the back door. The downstairs was nothing but a kitchen with a counter dividing it from the small living room, and a bathroom beside the kitchen. They liked it and we offered it to them.

They moved in and we got along pretty well. They got home from work about an hour before me, and about a half hour after Tammy. As the weather got warmer and we began barbecuing we ate together a lot. Switching off on who cooked. Tammy who much like myself tends to be shy around new people began to get almost as comfortable around them as she was around me. Tammy is very hot. She's about five foot five, her tits are almost a D, but not quite at 38c, and she only wears thongs, size five, my Victoria's Secret card knows her sizes well. Anyway one Saturday she wanted to sunbathe, and they were home. She told me she was going to do it anyway. She trusted them and I trusted her, and they were friends so out she went in a skimpy bikini.

I helped her lotion up and she lay on her belly reading a trashy romance novel. Lunch was gaining on us and they came out to grill up some burgers. They asked me if I wanted one, as I mowed the lawn and I did, so did Tammy. I glanced up a few times and caught them eyeing her a little. She was facing away from them, and her bikini was a thong, so her ass was fully visible. Instead of being upset, I found myself a little horny and wicked proud to have a wife who although only a few years older than these guys at twenty-nine was drawing some really hot attention.

We ate together, my wife sitting up and getting more furtive glances, this time at the swell of her ample bosom. Her bikini had ridden up just a pinch and you could see the bottom edge of her left breast, this is one of those things that always 'does it' for me. After lunch my wife went back to sun bathing and I went back to the lawn. Rob and Wyatt sat out on the deck 'relaxing'

My wife and I talked about the incident for a while that night. She knew she had been drawing stares and it had actually made both of us very hot. We had tremendous sex and went to bed. As the summer progressed my wife did a lot of sun bathing.

As her comfort level grew so did her normal attire. She was sexy and really began to enjoy being so. I was reaping the benefits in bed as her confidence and libido expanded. Towards the end of the summer I think she had begun teasing. When she lay on her stomach she would unclasp her suit. She bought a new smaller bikini, that she had to re-trim her bikini area to safely wear. Then the nights began to cool off. I wondered what the winter would bring. The answer came in the form of movie night.

Every Friday night, Rob and Wyatt would come over. We would rent a movie, sometimes two and order food. We also began drinking a little. Mixed drinks, a fire, a cold winter night and a flirtatious wife the implications were all there. The first couple of nights my wife sat on the couch with me and Rob and Wyatt sat in our two easy-chairs. Then one night we were watching a romantic movie and when we paused for drink re-fills and the bathroom my wife announced that she was changing into PJs.

Everyone was seated again when Tammy came downstairs. She was wearing a tiny cami top with spaghetti straps, her nipples were outlined in perfect clarity through the sheer silk. on her bottom was a matching silk thong.

"I hope you guys don't mind Marc and I want to snuggle." Tammy said and sat with me on the couch drawing her legs up under her. Her ass was facing Rob and I could see him steal a sideways glance a few times as the movie played on. It made both of us so hot.

The following week Tammy put her 'Pjs' on before Rob and Wyatt even got there. This time it was a short nightee that was white and sheer enough that her nipples were dark orbs beneath it. The nightee stopped about two inches below her bottom, and there were no panties under it. Rob and Wyatt showed up and we ordered chinese and got drinks ready. We usually hung out in the kitchen while we waited for the food, talking about the week.

I watched Tammy reach into the fridge for something, her pussy visible just below her hem, I know Wyatt saw it too. We kept talking, Rob and Wyatt were trying very hard to keep their eyes off Tammy's nipples, I give tham a lot of credit for trying. When the food came we got plates and headed to the living room. When Tammy sat the nightee rode up and left her exposed to anyone standing in front of her. About midway through the movie Tammy got up and bent over to stop the VCR for a drink and pee break and there is no doubt that everyone saw everything. Not one of us could get up right away, Tammy smiled and re-filled our drinks. By the time they left We didn't make it to the bedroom and had sex for two hours on the couch.

The following week I had to work late, we had a project that needed to be wrapped up by the weekend. I called Tammy to tell her that I would be an hour or hour and a half late and to start without me.

"Alright." Tammy said, "but I'm already wearing my PJs, you'll have to get home to see what they are."

-to be continued...