Our Little Duplex Ch. 02

Story Info
Tammy and tenants home alone.
1.4k words
4.32
90.4k
11
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 11/30/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, this is part two of our saga. My name is Tammy. My husband described me in the last part of the story, I'm five foot five with a close to D-cup bust and I take exquisite care of myself, with lotions and excercise. I'm only twenty-nine, my skin is still flawless and I wholly intend to keep it that way. Marc also forgot to mention that I'm a dirty blond, AKA a brown haired girl with blond highlights. I don't die the hair under my panties though, so that's a natural chestnut color. Anyway on to the story.

I hadn't been home long, and had slipped into my lingerie right away. I was expecting to hear Rob or Wyatt's car pull in when the phone rang. Marc told me he was going to be late. As I hung up my first thought was that we could start movie night sooner. I turned to face my full length mirror and admired the subtle definition of my stomache muscles. I was wearing a tiny red G-string thong. It was high cut and narrow in the front, I rarely wore it because it usually slipped into my vagina. I was also wearing a matching red Camisole that was see-thru. I looked at my nipples through it they were already hard with anticipation.

A moment later I heard a car pull in and looked out to see Wyatt heading for the front door. I headed downstairs to the kitchen and got out three glasses. Then as Rob's car pulled in as well I opened the back slider and headed out onto the back deck and next door.

Wyatt opened the slider to let me in, just as Rob came in the front door.

"Hey." I said. "Marc just called, he's working late so we can start movie night without him. That means we can start early tonight." I giggled.

"I see you're already nice and comfy." Rob stammered reaching the kitchen and setting his briefcase down on the counter/divider.

"I thought Kahlua mocha milkshakes tonight?" I said.

"sounds good." Wyatt offered. I looked at his eyes bringing them back up from my mid-section. He blushed a little.

"I was in the mood for subs, I'll order if you tell me what you want." I said. I turned and looked at Rob. This was so fun.

"Steak and cheese. With peppers and onions." Wyatt said.

"Italian, loaded with hots." Rob said.

"Alright. I'll see you in a few minutes." I said and headed for the door.

"We'll be right over." Rob said. They meant it. I had barely hung up with the pizza place when the slider opened and in walked Rob and Wyatt. We made drinks and sat around the kitchen for a few minutes. I sat on the counter and as I hopped up I felt my panties fold themselves into my pussy. I sat leaning a little forward with my legs slightly spread pretending to read a menu.

"We should order from here next week." I said. I hope they saw everything. I continued to tease until the food arrived and then we headed into the living room. I put in the movie. I had rented an erotic thriller and an action movie and I put the thriller in first. Rob and Wyatt each took a chair and I sat on the couch.

"Hang on." I said. "You two are going to have to keep me company until Marc gets home. I can't sit here all alone." Wyatt and Rob just looked at me as the previews rolled by. I patted the cuchions on either side of me. The couch isn't very big and three people would be very cozy. "C'mon, I won't bite. I promise." A moment later I had Wyatt on one side of me and Rob on the other. I turned a little sidways and snuggled into Wyatt's chest swinging my legs onto Rob's lap.

"Do you mind?" I asked. They both shook their heads.

As the movie began to play I casually glanced down at my lap. My panties had snugged themselves into my pussy snugly and I could see the thickness of my outer lips sticking out either side. Rob's arm lay across my belly, and Wyatt in an effort to get comfortable finally put his arm across my shoulder.

"Do you mind?" He asked in a slightly too timid tone of voice.

"Not a bit." I said pulling his arm close to my body and snuggling deeper spreading my legs slightly as I moved. I didn't expect my husband for close to two hours yet, I lay nested between them as we ate. When we had finished dinner I upped the ante on my teasing.

First I squirmed backwards into Wyatt pulling his warm arm closer around me until I felt his hand spoon one of my breasts. Then I stretched my legs out, leaving the one closest to Rob straight and bending the other so my foot rested gently on his lap. I could feel his erection through his pants.

"Can you still see?" I asked. Rob looked down at my leg and my crotch, It felt as though the G-string probably ended inside me and I'm sure that there was almost nothing left to the imagination. Then he glanced up at the screen.

"Oh yeah, I can see fine." Rob said. The movie continued to play and I casually began running my hand across my belly. Rob's arm was now on my knee and as my hand slid neatly under it and into my panties I saw him look down to watch the show I was about to put on.

I stroked my pubic hair lightly while pulling my panties further into me. I could now smell my sex, so I'm sure Rob could. I then slid the finger down to my lips and could feel it push my panties out as it slid lower. I was very wet and my finger slid in with ease. I let out a content MMMMM noise and squirmed my shoulders against Wyatt's chest.

The guys quickly picked up on my 'subtle' encouragement and I felt Wyatt begin to lightly massage my boob as Rob began to stroke my thigh slowly getting closer to where my busy little hand had just buried it's second finger.

"I think I should lose these." I said slowly withdrawing my fingers and tugging at the waistband of my panties.

"Here let me help." Rob said as he took over and tugged them off the end of my feet. As they slid off Wyatt tugged my cami over my head.

"That too?" I said, as I raised my arms to help him.

"Hey, I don't want to be left out." Wyatt said. I then lay flat across Wyatt's lap.

"Don't worry you won't be." I said. I set one foot on the floor and wormed the other behind Rob, leaving me wide open. I could feel Wyatt's erection between my shoulder blades. Both of these guys were now rock hard, for and because of me. Rob began to stroke my pussy, and Wyatt put one hand on my bare chest and the other on my pubic mound. Having three hands comb my body was magnificent. I couldn't wait for Marc to get home to join us, I wanted all of these men.

As I lay there Rob inerted a finger deep inside me. As I thrust against him, Wyatt slipped his hand down beside Rob's and also began to work a finger in. Before long I had two big thick masculine fingers spreading me and two big coarse masculine thumbs rubbing my clit and upper lips. I turned my upper body sideways and began undoing Wyatt's belt. Wyatt was quick to help and even one handed was quickly tugging his pants and boxers out from under me. His cock came into view only inches from my head and although a little awkward I turned my head and began licking the underside while they worked me with their fingers. I began to come and they kept going as I wrapped my lips around Wyatt's cock and began to suck.

Moments later I felt the fingers being carefully withdrawn and Rob turned me onto my belly making me both more comfortable and more accessible. As I worked Wyatt's dick lovingly enjoying it's taste I felt Rob's hands on my hips and a moment later his tip at the lips of my pussy. Rob had just worked himself in when I heard a car pull in the driveway.

"don't stop." I said pulling my mouth off of Wyatt for a split second, before resuming my oral worship. They didn't

-find out what happens next in part three!