Our Little Secret

Story Info
18 year-old loses virginity to his aunt.
3.3k words
4.38
455k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we pulled into the driveway I could feel the butterflies in my stomach and a lump swell up in my throat. I always felt this way when I knew I would get to see her. I never knew what to expect from her. She always seemed to surprise me. My cock seemed to always be semi-erect when she was around...and no wonder...she teased me endlessly with those low cut shirts and that little bikini with her breasts spilling out the top and sides. I longed to pull the string around her neck and let them bounce free from their tight binding. What I wouldn't do to feel them up against me..to take her nipples into my mouth and suck on them. Ok..I need to have some self control. She is going to notice the bulge in my shorts as soon as she takes one look at me.

I got out of the car and grabbed my towel. I couldn't wait to get to the pool area where she was. As I rounded the corner I could see her on a shiny float in the middle of the pool with her sunglasses on shading her eyes from the bright rays beaming down on her voluptuous body. The suntan oil was glistening over every inch of her that wasn't covered by the scanty suit she always wore. My bulge was getting bigger by the second.

My aunt greeted me with a wave as she slid off of the float into the water. The suit she had on was so pale pink that I could almost see through it as she climbed the ladder and got out of the pool. I noticed that her nipples were erect and the suit clung to her womanhood as she walked towards me. I could hardly keep my eyes from drifting down between her legs. She put her arm around me and gave me a hug. She grinned at me and told me to jump in and cool off while she went to pour us some tea.

I eagerly jumped in the pool and swam a couple of laps while Aunt Sherry went into the house. The cool water tingled on my perspiring body and I could feel my cock begin to shrink. Thank goodness for that..how embarrassing it would be if my aunt seen my hard-on! My arms were quickly tiring when my aunt strode back out with two big glasses of iced tea on a tray. I walked over to the side of the pool and when she bent down I had an excellent view of her cleavage as she handed me my glass. I took a big gulp and handed it back to her. I watched as she sauntered over to a lounge chair and stretched out. When I felt it was safe to get out of the water I climbed the ladder and walked over to where she was. I noticed her looking at me over the top of her sunglasses. She smiled and winked at me as I sat down in the chair next to her. I was curious as to why I was the only one there when I was sure she had told me a few of my cousins were coming over to swim too.

"Aunt Sherry, is Devon and Seth coming over to swim too?"

"No, honey, they had to both work late. I guess it is just you and me this afternoon. Is that ok?"

Well of course that was ok..any time alone with Aunt Sherry was okay.

We sat and chatted about the classes I would be taking at the University in the Fall. I would be an hour and a half away from home. I wasn't sure yet what I was going to major in but I did plan on partying quite a bit. It was going to be the first time for me to be away from home. My parents were somewhat on the strict side so I didn't get out much..plus..I was shy..I only dated 2 girls throughout high school and I was still a virgin.

I finished my tea and started to put my t-shirt and shoes on. I was disappointed to have to go but I needed to get home and finish some college admission papers that had to be mailed the next day. As I stood up Aunt Sherry was staring at me.

"Chase, honey, your Uncle Lennie won't be back from his trip till Saturday and I've been needing to mow the lawn. Do you think you could show me how to start the machine? I'm having trouble keeping it started. I checked the gas and it was full so I don't know what the problem is."

I smiled at my aunt to let her know that I didn't mind a bit to help her. As she got up she bent over to pick up her tea and sunglasses. Her suit was pulled quite tight over her rounded ass cheeks and I was imagining myself going up behind her and wrapping my arms around her waist. She raised up and turned around and was smiling at me again as she told me to follow her into the house.

We went into the house and she told me to make myself comfortable.

"My shorts are still a little wet. Do you have a towel I can sit on?"

"Oh, well I bet your Uncle Lennie has some shorts that would fit you. You can change into them. There is no sense in you wearing wet shorts the rest of the afternoon."

My aunt quickly left the room and returned with a pair of navy blue basketball shorts. The silky kind that has the little "breather" holes in the material. I took the shorts and went to the bathroom to change. I didn't have any underwear to put on so I was a little concerned about her seeing my cock. I put them on and looked in the mirror. Damn..if I get an erection she will definitely be able to see it. With no other solution...I opened the door and went back to the living room where my aunt was waiting on me.

"Let me see Chase. Do the shorts fit ok?"

"Yes they do."

"Come closer. I can't see that far away."

As I walked closer to her I could see her eyes roaming over my already hairy chest. I had just turned 18 and looked quite a bit older than I actually was. I was self-conscious about going without a shirt and I had to shave my face every other day already. I was curious to know what was going through Aunt Sherry's mind.

"They seem to fit just perfect. You sure do have a hairy chest for your age, Chase. Looks like you are going to take after your dad's side of the family."

"I guess so," I said as my face flushed.

"Now it is my turn to get out of my wet suit. I'll be right back."

As I watched her start to walk away she quickly turned around with a sly grin on her face.

"And no peeking," she said with a wink.

My mind was racing. Was she wanting me to peek? Did she want me to see her changing out of her wet suit? Oh how I wanted to see her naked! I stretched my neck so I could see her sweet ass sway back and forth as she walked down the hallway to her room.


My curiosity got the best of me as she was gone for quite some time. I softly walked down the hall and towards her bedroom. Her door was half open as I quietly walked up and poked my head around the corner so I could have a slight view of inside. I could see her through the mirror on her closet door. She was completely naked. Her breasts full and her hips so round with her ass sticking out slightly. She had her arms raised getting something off of the top shelf. My cock was instantly hard. I could see her nipples poking out like pencil erasers. The door creaked and I quickly moved my head back. I couldn't think of how I was going to explain what I was doing here at her door.

"Aunt Sherry, are you ok?"

"Yes sweetie, I'm fine. Do you need something?"

"I..I..just wanted to check on you. You have been back here for a while," I stammered.

I could feel the heat rising in my neck and face. I couldn't believe I was almost caught. I need to control myself!

"Chase, sweetie, were you peeking at me?"

"Um..uh..no..no I wasn't. I really was worried that something was wrong."

"It's ok, Chase. You can tell me. I won't tell anyone."

She walked to the door and opened it wide. There she was completely naked in front of me. I cannot believe this is happening. My cock is hard and poking straight out in front of me. There was no way I could hide it.

Aunt Sherry took my hand and led me into her room and over to the bed. She instructed me to sit down.

"Now Chase, is this a better view for you?"

"Yes, it is," I told her as my eyes darted down to the floor. I was embarrassed and in shock.

"It's ok. You can look. No one will know. This will be our little secret."

She put her hand on my chin and brought my face up. My eyes were staring right into hers. I was so nervous I thought I was going to pass out.

"You are beautiful. Your body is so s-s-exy," I studdered.

"Well thank you, dear," she said with a smile.

Her breasts were much larger than what I had noticed before. They were like melons. Definitely more than a mouthful. Her pussy lips were bare with only a small tuft of dark curly hair at the top. Her legs were tan and shapely.

"Have you never seen a naked woman before outside of magazines?"

"No, I..uh..haven't," I managed to say.

"Oh really," she purred. "Now that you have seen me, maybe you should pull off your shorts and let me see you."

I could not believe this was happening. She wanted me to take off my shorts. She wanted to see my cock. I wasn't sure how to handle the situation. I wasn't experienced at all with anything remotely close to this. I was still a virgin!

She pulled at my hand and I stood up facing her. She reached down with her hands and gently tugged my shorts down to my ankles. There I stood in all my glory..my cock standing at attention. She stepped back as if to take in the full view. Her eyes were darting up and down my body.

"My, my Chase. You're cock is very nice," she cooed as she grasped my cock with her silky hand and began to fondle my balls. I could feel the heat rising in my body. My legs were trembling at the slightest touch from her.

"Is this okay, Chase? I wouldn't want to do anything that you don't want to do."

"Uh..uh yes..it's ok..it's great. I like to feel you touching me."

"Here, Chase, I want to feel you touch me, " she said as she placed my hand on her heaving breast. I could feel her heart beating as my hand began to knead the soft flesh beneath it.

I raised my other hand to the opposite breast and began to massage them both at the same time. Her nipples were hard and poking out begging to be sucked. I wanted to nibble on them. Suddenly I found myself bending my head towards that pink peak and taking the nipple between my teeth. She moaned as I began to suck and lick one nipple..then the other one. "Oh yes, Chase, just like that. Put it back between your teeth and gently bite it."

I did as I was instructed and the response that I received made my cock twitch.

"Oh God, yes..harder...Mmmm..just like that...Now do the other one."

I continued biting and teasing her nipples for quite some time. I didn't mind though. I was really enjoying hearing the sounds she was making and she seemed to really like it too.

She softly pushed my head away and looked at me with passion flaming in her eyes. She climbed onto the soft mattress and laid flat on her back. Her legs were spread and I could see an abundance of moisture on her mound..her lips looked puffy..and there was a little bud poking out from it's hiding place. I wondered what she was going to want me to do next. I had already decided whatever it was I was going to do it.

"Come here, Chase. I want to feel your naked body against mine."

I hesitated not knowing what to expect.

"C'mon sweetie, it's ok."

I climbed on top of her and laid there with my hands on either side of her head so I could balance myself as to not crush her. I could feel her tits up against my chest..feel the heat eminating from her body and a wetness from between her legs.

She grabbed the back of my head and pulled my lips towards hers and we kissed. Her tonuge slithered between my lips and began a tango with mine. My mind was racing. This is the first girl, I should say woman, that I had ever kissed like this. I could feel all of the nerves in my body tingling with excitement.

As her tongue continued to battle with mine she pushed me over until my back was against the soft cotton sheets. She was straddling my body and I could feel my erect cock against her heated pussy. Her tounge began to dart in and out of my mouth urgently.

"Chase, honey, has a girl ever had your cock in her mouth?"

"N-no. I have never had that done before."

"Would you like for me to do that for you? Would you like for Aunt Sherry to suck your cock?" She was already stroking me as she asked me this. Of course I wanted her to suck me!

"Yes, please. Please suck me."

She slid down between my legs with her knees resting on the floor. Her head was tilted where I could watch as she took the length of my cock into her mouth slowly. Her pouty red lips were teasingly moving up and down my rod while her hand cupped my balls and gently squeezed them. I watched as the tip of her tongue coated my shaft with her saliva. She carefully gripped my cock with her hand and moved it up and down in sync with her mouth. I could feel my cum building up and I knew I was going to explode. I couldn't contain the moans and grunts that were coming from deep within my teenage body. My hips were thrusting to meet her strokes.

"Aunt Sherry," I breathed heavily. "I'm going to shoot my load."

"Go ahead baby, it's ok. Aunt Sherry likes to swallow cum."

She began to stroke and suck me faster..pumping my cock into her mouth. As the pleasure overtook me I shot my first load into her mouth. I could see her trying to swallow my thick white liquid. A few drops escaped from between her lips and landed onto her tits. As my jerking subsided she removed my cock from her mouth and licked her lips.

"That was quite a load you shot, Chase. Aunt Sherry could hardly swallow fast enough. You taste delicious!"

"Uh..thank you. I really liked that alot."

What was I suppose to say to my gorgeous aunt after she had sucked my cock? I was speechless. I had just came in a girl's mouth..uh..a woman's mouth...my aunt's mouth..I can't believe all of this is actually happening.

As my aunt stared up at me she had a twinkle in her eyes and a seductive smile on her face. I knew she wasn't finished with me..at least I hoped she wasn't.

"Chase..Aunt Sherry needs fucked. Do you think you can help me with that?"

"Well..uh..yes..I think I can. But..I..um..have never fucked a girl either. I'm still a virgin."

Oh yes..the moment of truth..still a virgin at age 18.

"MMmmm...still a virgin? There's nothing wrong with that Chase. I'd be more than delighted to break you in...so to speak."

At that second she pushed me to the bed and climbed on top of me. She straddled my body and carefully slid down on my cock. It was a feeling like no other. The pulsing wet tunnel engulfing my manhood. So this was what all the talk is about.

"Oh my God, Chase, your cock feels good. Mmm...it feels so good inside of me."

Her rocking became faster and faster and her moans got louder as she began to writhe and throw her head from side to side. I thought she might be close to orgasm as I could feel her inner walls gripping my cock tighter and tighter. My own orgasm was near its peak as I could feel that familiar tightening again.

She placed her hands on my chest to steady her balance and began to ride my cock like she was on a bucking bull. I was so amazed at this woman straddling my cock that I could not take my eyes from her. She grabbed my hands and placed them on her heaving breasts and I began to tease her nipples. Those stiff points were begging to be sucked so I lifted my head and took one..then moved over to the other.

"Yes, Chase, suck them harder. Oh yes..yes..just like that...harder...Mmmm....you're gonna make me cum!"

As the last of those words trailed from her mouth she threw her head back..her body rocking back and forth on my cock as fast as she could...and yelled out a moan that I knew for sure the neighbors heard.

"Don't stop Aunt Sherry...I'm..I'm...I'm gonna cum too...

My second load exploded into my aunt as she continued the assault on my body. I grabbed her hips with my hands and kept moving her body till I could feel the last drop of my jism shoot into her. She collapsed on top of me with those exquisite breasts crushing against my chest. We were both gasping for breath as our descent back to reality continued.

"Chase, baby, do you realize what just happened?"

"Yes, Aunt Sherry, I do."

"You know we can never let anyone know our little secret. They wouldn't understand."

"I know, and I will never tell anyone. I'm not like that."

"Did you enjoy having your cock rode for the first time by your Aunt Sherry?"

"Oh yes, yes I did. That was awesome. Thank you."

"You know, your Uncle Lennie goes out of town quite a bit. I could come visit you at your dorm, that is, if you wouldn't be embarrassed at having an old lady on your arm."

"Of course not, I would never be embarrassed of you. You are not an old lady. I would love to have you come visit me at college."

"I think I could teach you how to please those college girls. After I get done with you, they won't know what has hit them!"

As we both began laughing, she raised her head and kissed me with a growing passion that I knew was just the beginning of what was to come.

"I hate to, but I better get dressed and get home. I have some admission papers to finish filling out."

As I began to dress Aunt Sherry stood up and grinned.

"Chase, can you come over tomorrow and help me with the grass trimmer?"

"Of course, what time?"

"Come early," she said with a wink. "I think we'll need to have another learning session. Is that going to be all right with you?"

"Most definitely!"

With that being said, I tied my shoes and headed out the door. As I climbed into my truck I could not help but remember that I had actually lost my virginity...to my Aunt Sherry.