Our Little Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I realised my cock was throbbing hard once again in the shower, so I guiltily jerked myself to orgasm, resolving to confront her and demand that nothing else happened.

Feeling slightly more comfortable after my shower and wank I went back into the bedroom to change. In my new, confident state I even picked up Jen's soiled underwear and stuffed it to the bottom of my drawer. Out of sight, out of mind!

When I went downstairs I found Jen curled up on the sofa, dressed now in jeans and a white t-shirt, she wriggled her bare feet playfully to draw my eye as I walked into the room.

'Hey sleepyhead,' she greeted me coyly as I walked in, ' I guess you needed some sleep after this afternoon eh?'

'Look, Jen...' I began, intending to tell her to stop everything.

'Gemma thinks what happened earlier was so kinky!'

'You... you told her? What the fuck?' I exclaimed.

'I tell her everything.' She said, emphasizing the last word. 'Don't worry, she won't tell anyone.' I couldn't even begin to respond. I sat down next to Jen, feeling my whole world collapsing around me. My marriage would surely be over soon.

'I don't just tell Gemma about my experiences you know Addy.' She paused for effect, 'we, you know, act them out too.' Jen stretched her legs out from underneath her and allowed her bare feet to come to a rest on my crotch. Despite my recent orgasm I felt the first stirrings of arousal.

'Jen, please...' I whispered futilely.

'While I was telling her what we've been up to, I could hear her fingers sliding in and out of her pussy. She's a real kinky bitch you know.' Her feet started to gently caress my growing cock, 'she knows all about how much I've been wanting to fuck you.' Her hands went to her tits and she began to caress them through her t-shirt. 'She makes me scream your name out while she fucks me with her strap-on.' My cock was throbbing now as she continued to stroke with the tips of her toes. 'I've wanted you since I saw you fuck my Sis.' As she spoke, she leant across and unzipped my fly, allowing my throbbing cock to spring free, she stroked it softly with her hands, looking me deeply in the eyes, 'and I always get what I want.'

I sat, mesmerized by her eyes as she softly stroked my cock in her hand, enjoying the soft, smooth feel of her skin. I wanted to tell her to stop. Wait, who the fuck am I kidding? I wanted her to take me in her mouth; I wanted to run my hands through her hair while she sucked on my throbbing member. I wanted to tear her clothes off and ravage her like an animal, fuck her like a little dirty slut, I wanted to...

The moment was shattered by the piercing shrill of the telephone. I gratefully grabbed the phone from the coffee table. 'Hello?' I asked, hoping not to sound too flustered.

'It's me.' Shit, Donna!

'Oh, err hey Donna!' I replied, hoping to sound happy to hear from her and that the mention of her Sister's name would be enough to make Jen let go of my cock, which she still held firmly. She did indeed sit back and let go with her hand, but it was instantly replaced by her feet. She sandwiched my cock between her soles and began to slowly work her feet up and down my throbbing and twitching member. She raised her finger to her lips and gave me a little 'shh'.

'... Hello... Earth to Adam, are you even there?' I snapped back to reality and realised that I'd not heard a word that Donna had said since starting the conversation.

'Sorry, I'm umm... marking work.' I replied, hoping that would be an excuse for my distracted behaviour

'Sure you are.' She replied. 'You'll come up with any excuse to not spend any time with Jen.' I almost laughed at how ridiculous that was. I looked over at Jen and saw that she had lifted her t-shirt up to reveal her perfectly perky tits, sans bra, her nipples were big and hard, she squeezed them between her fingers and then began to maul them for me as she continued to work my cock with her feet. I realised Donna was talking again '... coming home tomorrow anyway, so you've only got one more night.'

'You're what?' I asked.

'I'll be home tomorrow sometime, I need to wrap up either tonight or tomorrow morning and I should be home by the afternoon at latest. So do me a favour, please do something with Jen tonight so that she doesn't think you're a completely ignorant bastard.'

'Like what?' I managed to croak as I felt Jen's big toe circling the head of my cock, smearing my precum around.

'Take her to the cinema perhaps?'

'Ummm, ok.' I replied, desperate to get off of the phone now.

'Put Jen on please.'

'She's downstairs.' I replied, keeping up the facade of doing work in my office.

'Well shout her then.' Feeling ridiculous, I put my hand over the receiver and shouted Jen's name, she stifled a giggle next to me as she reached for the receiver and took it.

'Hey Sis, how's the trip?' She spoke so nonchalantly, yet continued to wank me off with her feet as she talked with Donna and agreed that the cinema would be a great idea. 'Okay then hon, I'll make sure he takes me out tonight, see ya tomorrow!' She said as she hung up the phone. Instantly she jumped up, leaving my cock bobbing and twitching in my lap.

'Cinema Addy!' She exclaimed, 'give me ten minutes to get changed.' And with that she went bounding excitedly from the room.

She came back downstairs about fifteen minutes later and my mouth nearly dropped open at the sight of her long, slender legs, clad only in a very short plaid skirt. Her feet were bare. She wore a tight fitting v-neck t-shirt that showed a hint of cleavage. 'You like my skirt then Addy?' I didn't even bother to respond, the tent I was pitching in my jeans told her everything she needed to know. She was carrying a pair of heeled sandals by the strap and she sat down on the armchair to put them on. I audibly gasped as I saw her bare naked pussy when she sat down. 'Like what you see handsome?'

'You can't go out like that,' I managed to splutter.

'Why can't I? Are you going to keep me here and have your wicked way with me?' She purred as she fitted her right sandal onto her foot and wiggled her little pink toes at me. 'I didn't think so,' she said at my silence. 'So if you're not going to throw me down on the floor and fuck me, like we both know you want to, we're going to the cinema.'

'But you've got no underwear on!' I exclaimed.

'It's dark in the cinema silly. Besides, I rarely wear underwear when I go out, I like to feel liberated.' With that, she finished putting her sandals on and went to the front door, beckoning me to follow. Dumbstruck I did just that.

In the car on the way to the cinema, I managed to avoid any awkward conversations or inappropriate sexual encounters by blasting out some Guns N' Roses. Luckily she seemed to be into it so, before long we had pulled into the lot and were making our way to the entrance of the Cineplex.

'Oh God,' Jen exclaimed as we entered the complex, before giggling to herself in a little girlish way.

'What?' I asked her, knowing that I was probably only encouraging her in another one of her little games.

'I've just this moment remembered what happened the last time I went to the cinema.'

I figured it best not to reply as I knew that it was going to be another sexy story, so I just led her to the back of the queue for tickets. Regardless, she proceeded to tell me her story anyway. 'Remember how I told you what a kinky bitch Gemma is?' She sidled up close to me and spoke in hushed tones to avoid being overheard. 'Well, she's got a real thing for humiliation, she fucking loves it. She loves to humiliate people for her own pleasure, it drives her wild. Oh God, the things she makes me do sometimes.' She sighed softly to herself.

'Anyway,' she continued, 'that's another story for another time; this time she picked on this random guy who'd come to the cinema alone. Can you believe that? I mean, who would come alone to the cinema? It's just lame. Anyway, she'd spotted this guy when we went into the complex; he was pretty nerdy looking and clearly on his own so Gem suggested that we have some fun with him. We stood behind him in the queue and made sure we knew what film he was going to, and then we followed him into the theatre. It was some fruity foreign film, all subtitles and stuff. There were only about 10 other people in the showing, he went and sat near the back. Gem told me her idea and told me just to play along, God I got so horny just listening to her.'

By this time we had reached the front of the queue, so Jen had to stop telling the story until we bought our tickets, a bag of chocolates and a drink. I paid as fast as I could, desperate to hear the end of the story now. All thoughts of Donna pushed aside; I was once again consumed by thoughts of fucking Jen in her slutty little pussy. We made our way to the theatre, I was both relieved and a little disappointed to find it pretty full. I knew that had it been really quiet there was a chance that something would happen in the dark, but surely she wouldn't try anything in such a crowded cinema... would she?

We made our way towards the back, I had no choice but to sit down next to a blonde haired older woman who looked to be out with some friends, Jen got the aisle seat. She sidled up really close and began to whisper in my ear, her hand casually on my lap. To an observer we looked just like any other couple, out on a date. If only they knew she was my Sister in law.

'Anyway, where was I? Oh yeah, so anyway, we followed the guy up near the top, Gem sat down one side of him and I went past and sat right next to him in the other, kinda trapping him. He knew something was up straight away, but you could tell he was a real nervous, shy type. We sat in silence for a few minutes, the tension was building, but Gem hadn't even said anything.' Jen took a big gulp of the drink; she had to reach across me to get it and allowed her hand to 'accidentally' brush up against my already stiff cock. 'Anyway, after a while she began to talk to this guy, asking him really personal questions like how big his cock was and how often he wanked himself off. You could see how nervous he was; he just kind of sat there and giggled nervously to himself. She told him that it wasn't funny and that if he didn't start to answer her questions and refer to her as Miss with every answer then she'd scream and tell the whole cinema that he'd tried to feel her up in the dark.'

The trailers were showing in the room now and I knew that the film wasn't far from starting, but I had to know what happened in the story, this Gemma sounded fucking wild. 'Go on.' I urged in a hushed whisper. This elicited a soft moan in Jen.

'Mmmm, you like my story huh?' I felt her foot rub up against my leg, 'well I was positively dripping while all this was going on. I could see the guy was pitching a fairly serious tent in his trousers. There's just something about a certain kind of guy; they love to be told what to do. Anyway, he told her that his cock was about regular sized, no, he wasn't a virgin and yes he loved to wank. So she told him to whip his cock out there and then, but not just to take it out, he had to take his trousers off too. Well he was gone by this time, so he did as he was told and pulled his cock out. It was a decent size actually, nice and thick. Next thing you know Gem tells him to lie on the floor on his back and worship her feet while he jacked his cock. I couldn't help myself, Gem had told me not to, but I just slipped my hand down into my pants and began to finger my little pussy as I watched this little bitch lay down on the dirty floor and do whatever Gem told him to do.'

She paused from her story. 'You want a chocolate?' They were on her side, so I absently said that I did, desperate to hear her finish the story. I heard her rustle in the pack and pull one out, but she didn't pass it to me. Instead, she adjusted her position in the seat and, in the dark, I saw her slide her skirt up her legs and watched her hand disappear in between them. She let out a soft moan, almost imperceptible, but enough to let me know what she was up to.

'So I carried on fingering my pussy,' just like she was doing now, 'I knew Gem would punish me for breaking a rule later, but I didn't care. She was really trash talking him now,' she paused again and then, 'mmm, unnh' she uttered, 'calling him a dirty little foot slut and a pervert. He was pounding his cock for us so hard and he really was worshipping her feet. He fucking loved it. Then she slid off her chair and squatted on his face, and then... Ohhh God... She whispered in my ear... She pissed on his face... right in the cinema... He fucking swallowed it too and he started just fucking shooting his cum everywhere. I was squirting and cumming in my knickers watching everything, anticipating my punishment for later.'

She lifted her hand from between her legs and raised the bit of half melted, pussy fucked chocolate to my lips. I opened my mouth and let her slide her fingers in, tasting her delicious, musky nectar mixed with the rich sweetness of the chocolate. It took all my will to not shoot my load there and then. We were in the middle of a crowded cinema for fuck's sake and here she was fingering herself and letting me taste her. I stole a quick sideward glance to check to see if my neighbour had noticed. I saw that she was squirming slightly in her seat, but would not make eye contact with me. Fuck, she knew! I could tell that she did, but she wasn't saying anything.

'What happened next?' I whispered to Jen as I finished licking her juices from her fingers.

'We just stood up and left the guy there, the film had only just begun, but Gem had had her fun. She took me home and gave me an almighty spanking before pulling out the strap on for some more delicious punishment.' She finished her story and sat back on the cinema seat, allowing her legs to part. I could smell her arousal, no doubt I wasn't the only one, but hopefully it wasn't obvious to the rest of the cinema where it was emaJening from. As she finished her story the trailers ended and the film begun. I was rigid in my boxer shorts, aching for release. 'You want another chocolate?' She whispered softly.

I didn't need asking twice. As slyly as I could I slid my hand up the inside of her thigh to her wet folds. I gasped softly as I felt just how wet her pussy was. God It felt amazing. I felt her shudder softly as I rubbed the tip of my finger against her clit and then slid it down the length of her slit. I felt precum oozing out of the tip of my cock as I slowly slid my middle finger deep inside of her honey pot. I felt her shudder as she stifled a moan next to me and knew she was riding an orgasm. Without any attempt at discretion she reached her hand across and gripped my stiffened member through my jeans, fumbling noisily with the zipper as she tried to work it free. I glanced sideways at my neighbour and saw her eyes transfixed on my crotch in the dark. She made brief eye contact with me as she saw me looking. Her eyes were lust filled and blazed with passion. She looked back down at my crotch just as Jen managed to work the zip all the way down, she reached in and yanked my throbbing member free into the cool air of the cinema. I heard my neighbour's breath catch in her throat as she saw my cock twitching in Jen's grip.

Meanwhile I had worked two fingers deep into that tight, wet pussy and was bust sawing in and out of her wet folds. She jerked my cock up and down rapidly, too taken by the throes of passion to care about delicate caresses. I twisted slightly in my seat to get a better angle on her g-spot and felt her respond instantly as she stiffened in her seat and gripped my cock like a vice.

'Ohh fuck Addy.' She whispered in my ear, licking and nibbling on my lobe as she did. 'I'm going to fucking cum for you. Look at the blonde next to you; she can't take her eyes off of that big, thick cock.' There was no need to look across at her, because suddenly there was another hand gripping my dick. I couldn't believe it; the blonde next to me had reached over and grabbed my cock. 'Oh Fuck that's hot' Jen whispered, 'I told you she fucking loved it.' I had to fight the urge to moan out loud as we continued this very public sex act. I knew that the people around us must have been aware that something was going on, but I was far too gone to care as I had my cock manhandled by my sister in law and a stranger in the dark. Jen couldn't take anymore and she failed to stifle a small, high pitched squeak as she came hard in the seat next to me. I felt her cum soak my hand and the cushioned seat she sat on as she squirted her cum.

I couldn't hold it any longer. I stiffened in my seat and actually gripped the thigh of the woman next to me as I felt the cum bubbling in my balls. She didn't miss a trick as she grabbed my hand and thrust it between her legs. She was wearing thin leggings and I could feel how wet she was through them. I rubbed her clit hard through the material and she ground herself onto my hand as I shot the first rope of my jizz hard into Jen's palm. She used it to lube up my pole as she continued to wank me off. I came so hard that I thought I may pass out, I felt the blonde's hand squeeze my balls as she shuddered to a climax next to me. By this time I was aware that a few people were turning their heads to see what was going on in our row, I heard a few comments about how we were disgusting. I didn't care though as I shot my bolt.

The instant I had finished coming, the severity of our potential situation hit me. 'Fuck.' I muttered to Jen. 'Let's get out of here... now!' I put my cock away as I realised that people were now turning in their seats to see what was going on. I quick sideways glance at blondie confirmed that she had snapped back to reality and was busy grabbing her belongings in order to make a quick exit. I pushed Jen from her seat just as I zipped myself up and we ran, bounding down the steps two at a time, panting and giggling as we went.

We burst from within the cinema and ran to the car. Not even bothering with the seatbelts I started the engine and we sped off into the night, giggling hysterically all the way.

'Holy fuck... HOLY FUCK' I exclaimed after about five minutes of driving non-stop

'I know! That was so fucking hot eh?' Jen said next to me. I looked down at my t-shirt and saw snail trail like marks where I had sprayed my jizz up my t-shirt. I had to laugh, I just had to. The whole situation was just too fucked up for words.

'Fuck Jen, this has gone too far... way, way too far.' I said as I pulled in to the driveway.

'Shh Addy, we're just having fun.' She replied as she trailed a finger up my thigh towards my cock.

I broke away and hopped out of the car. Once we were in the confines of the house I turned to talk to her. 'Jen, we've done way too much already, I should never have let it go this far. It's got to stop. Your sister is going to be home tomorrow, she can't know about any of this.'

'She won't, I promise, it's just a little fun. We've still got tonight.'

'I... I can't.' I replied, steeling all of my resolve. 'We've done so much already, but we haven't gone all the way. That's something I can take from all of this.'

'What, so you think you've not cheated?'

'Not properly' I lied, knowing that what we had done so far was more than just cheating.

'Hmmph, well, if that's how you feel then Addy... Have it your way.' And with that, she turned on her heels and went upstairs to bed.

That's it? I thought to myself... no attempts to seduce me into full on fucking. Was I disappointed? Of course I was. I couldn't lie to myself and pretend that I didn't want to hammer my cock into that tight little pussy. But I wasn't going to instigate anything, no way. She wasn't going to try... then neither would I... and I would always have that, the fact that we'd never fucked, as some kind of consolation for my guilty conscience.