Our Little Secret Ch. 03

Story Info
Has Kelly been caught straying?
922 words
4.1
12.8k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 12/01/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stay with me?"

Kelly stopped cold. Her still nude flesh was sticky with hard wax. She had been expecting to be able to dress quietly, and leave. She had not been expecting that phrase.

"Kel?"

She nodded her head to show she was listening. She felt his hand on her arm. "Don't." she pleaded quietly.

The hand stayed in place. Kelly looked up and stared into his hazel eyes. "Don't do this." She said, still quiet. "You don't understand. If I stay..."

"Shhh..." he pressed a finger to her lips. "I just meant, get cleaned up. Get some sleep. I promise, it won't lead to more..."

With his last words, he pressed those lips to her neck and kissed. Kelly felt her eyes drifting shut and knew she was in trouble. But she did shower and sleep there.

Several hours later, she awoke in his arms. She stole a glance at his sleeping form and breathed a sigh of relief, then quickly dressed and left for home.

On the drive home, her cell phone buzzed in the console repeatedly. All the missed calls were from him. Hitting a red light, she listened to the one voicemail he'd left.

"Hey...it's me...Patrick...Kelly, just...um...I don't know, call me later or something? Bye..."

She shut the phone. This was a lifestyle she chose to follow. It meant submitting night after night to her Master; and although it was an act, she didn't think it would be permissible to have an actual boyfriend. So it was best to not think of it.

She went on with her day and headed to the club around eight. She danced her way on stage, waiting patiently for Him to appear, to begin the show. She knelt, eyes closed.

Kelly was met by His face; letting out a startled cry, he pressed a finger to her lips, and yanked her up roughly. "My dear, sweet pet." He began. "I've heard a rather nasty little rumor about you."

She gulped as her hands were placed in the shackles again, and her face froze as she was lifted into the air again. Her eight inch heels barely grazed the floor once she was settled. Gazing out into the crowd, she saw Patrick and knew he had done something.

"It seems," He went on, striding over to a table that had been decorated in toys and essentials for the show. "That while your master has been kind to you, has trained you thoroughly, has shown you the ways, You have been entertaining another in my absence."

Kelly felt herself grow pale. She shook her head. "Master, no! I swear, I've been faithful to you!"

Her eyes wandered to the spot where she'd seen Patrick, but he was gone. She could kick herself- both physically and metaphorically- for allowing herself to stray. She was new; she didn't think it was straying if it was just one time! Kelly could feel her bottom lip quiver and her face grow flushed as she resisted the old fall-back of crying.

She heard the whip slice through the air before it hit her skin. Fresh welts began to pop up along her back. Her body twisted in the air as she moaned. "Tell me the truth, girl." Master barked out his order.

"I swear-"

One more slice of air; one more fresh sting to her skin; lower this time, making contact with the flesh of her ass.

"Tell me!"

"But I didn't!"

With each protest, Master flipped the whip against her skin. Soon her legs and ass stung beautifully and the crowd went wild.

Kelly's eyes flickered back to the spot she'd seen Patrick at. He was sitting there, grinning at her, like nothing had happened, like she wasn't about to lose her status here!

He winked, seeing the look on her face, and she wanted to throw up.

The whip came down upon her arms and Kelly locked eyes with Patrick. "You win." She whispered.

Master dropped the whip. "What was that, girl?"

"You win, Master." She said slowly, louder. "I'm sorry. I've strayed. Please forgive me."

The shackles were released; she anticipated the drop in those heels and landed with precision, poised to strike and leap off the stage.

Patrick's eyes leapt to hers as he listened to the reply. "You will be punished, my pet." Kelly's Master replied. She just nodded.

It was time for the next act. Master attached a long leash to Kelly's collar and proceeded to take her off stage.

In the back, Kelly removed her wrist cuffs and began to undress. "So, did you like that switch up?" James, the man she called Master, asked as he flung his leather vest aside.

"Switch up?" Kelly asked. Her eyes flew up to his. "What switch up?"

"Accusing you of straying, silly." James grinned as he pulled out an old Ramones shirt from his bag and pulled it on. "I think it brought some realism to the show. Even though you're not actually collared to me."

Kelly froze. "You mean...Wait...That was all fake?"

James winked. "Well, not really. I'd love to make you mine, so I could actually do some of this stuff to you outside of the club."

Kelly grinned and tugged her jeans on, ignoring the sting in her legs. "So...I did OK then?"

"Girl, you're amazing." James stepped towards her. "I've never met anyone who can take the pain as well as you do."

Kelly just smiled, pulling her coat on. She gathered her things, said goodbye to James, and left.