Our Little Secrete

Story Info
Couple still remains faithful - in their own minds.
2.4k words
3.31
64.4k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First a little background about my wife and I. We have four kids and are very happily married. My wife is 31 and I am 37 and I have a much larger sexual libido then my wife. I think that almost anything to do concerning sex is great, but my wife is very, very conservative and thinks that sex can sometimes be a burden of a woman. My wife is 5'4" tall, 115lbs, small petite frame and small chest. She has a great ass, and is in nice physical shape as she does aerobics every other day. She has average length curly brown/blond hair and a perfect hairy bikini line pussy.

When she stands naked around me, I get an instant hard-on and she still turns me on after being together for 15 yrs. My wife has never had intercourse with anyone other then me, and has only given one guy a blowjob before we met, but she said she didn't like it. She use to give me blowjobs, but now that is almost obsolete since we have had kids. We have sex about twice a month, but I jerk off having her tell me stories about three times a month, which she hates to do. I tell her that they are only fantasy, but she hates to tell them to me anyway.

It all started when I got a call from my wife complaining that she couldn't get out of bed, she was dizzy and had a hard time focusing. She kept telling me it was like being hung-over but without the headaches or the nausea. I told her that I would be right there and we would get her to the doctors.

When I got to the house she was sitting outside on the back deck in just her bikini panties and a small tight white T-shirt without a bra. She was leaning forward complaining that her head wouldn't stop spinning. I called my father to come watch the kids and when he got there we left and went to the family doctors first. They examined her and told her that she needed to go to the ER due to the fact that they think that her dizziness could be from hitting her head on some playground equipment about a week earlier.

My wife was getting very upset cause it was our older two's last day of soccer camp and she didn't want them to miss it. So I told her I would get her to the ER and then go get and drop the kids off at soccer camp as they where going to be there for at least 4 hours. Then I would come back to the hospital. She agreed and that made her feel better. After getting the kids to soccer camp I rushed back to the hospital to check on how my wife was doing. This is when things started to get kinda weird.

I went to the ER desk and asked for information about were my wife was and the nurse said that she had been taken into the ER patients room and she was in bed twelve. The nurse opened up the locked door and pointed down this busy hall and said she should be in the last bed against the wall.

I started down the hallway, as the walls were just curtains separating the beds with sick patients. I peeked into the curtains as I walked to see if I could see my wife but most of the patients were old and sleeping or very ill. I thought at first that my wife was real sick, but after seeing all these people I realized that maybe we were a little over cautious taking her to the ER for just some dizziness.

Anyway, when I reached bed twelve there was no one there. I could see that my wife's shorts and T-shirt were on the floor neatly folded next to her sandals she wore in, so I must be at the right bed, but where was she?

I first looked around and then asked a nurse walking by, and she said, "I think she went to the bathroom and she will be right back."

I said, "OK, thanks.", and sat in a chair the end of the bed waiting for her to come back.

About 5 minutes went by, and then I saw her walking down the hall in just a patients gown with her bra and small bikini panties being seen through the gown as the lights hit her. It was almost as if I had x-ray glasses on and could see through her clothes. Then I realized that if I could see my wife walking down the hall like that, that everyone could.

My wife is very modest, but due to her dizziness she hadn't a care in the world what anyone saw her like this as she walked up to the bed. I asked her how she was feeling as she dropped onto the bed and she said, "I just want it to stop, I will do anything to have this spinning stop!"

Then I started to wonder why the nurses had put my wife in a patient's gown for having a dizzy head? But, I wasn't a doctor and maybe it was procedure, although what happens next made me understand why she was in just a paper-thin gown in her bra and panties.

About 15 minutes later an ER doctor opened up the curtain and started to ask my wife some questions about her symptoms. My wife is a perfectionist and was trying to please the doctor with her answers as she had this dizzy look on her face that made her almost look like she was in a trance as she stared into the doctors eyes.

The doctor then closed the curtain so people and other patients walking by couldn't see in the curtain as I sat in a chair at the end of the bed, and said, " I need to examine you now for other possible symptoms."

First he asked her to stand up and hold both arms out and touch her nose with her finger. She started to fall, but the doctor quickly caught her as she fell into his arms. It was an awkward moment for about 5 seconds as she just looked at the doctor in her spinning eyes and said in a weird but sexy voice, " I would do anything to stop this spinning, and I do mean anything!"

My eyes just about popped out of my head as my faithful wife was saying this to a complete stranger. The doctor calmly straightens her back to her feet and then said, "I need you to sit on the bed."

She climbed back to the bed and he then reached over to the curtain again to make sure it was closed all the way as I was sitting right at the end of the bed.

He never even acknowledged that I was about 1 foot from him and my hot wife, and my wife never once looked at me, just gazing into the doctors eyes. She sat on the bed and he removed the top of her gown off her shoulders as she was now just sitting there in her pink lacy bra. Then the doctor reached around behind her and actually removed her bra. For what reason I don't know, but I didn't say anything and my wife didn't even flinch.

He then asked her to lay down and straight with her feet together. She did as he commanded. He then pulled the gown, along with her bikini panties completely off her body in a single motion. Again, I was shocked, but didn't say anything as he was in control and was the doctor.

So here I am sitting in a chair at the end of a bed with my wife now completely naked laying down with a tall doctors placing his stethoscope all over her chest and flat stomach. He was prodding at her stomach and said still very professionally, "Do you have any pain when I do this?"

My wife lying completely still says softly, but again in a sexy weird voice, "No."

Then the doctor, without even looking at me, lifted my wife's knees off the bed and placed her cute little feet up close to her ass. My wife held then together for about 10 seconds, and then the knee close to the doctor fell to the side fully exposing her ever so perfect hairy pussy. If I didn't know my wife, I would have almost thought it was done on purpose.

The doctor nor my wife made any attempt to adjust he compromising position, in fact the doctor, for the first time looked at me for approval, and I can't believe what I did, I just raised my eye brows and nodded, like to give my complete approval. He took off his stethoscope off from around his neck, placed it on the bed and reached with his other hand to start touching my wife's sweet pussy, then her other knee fell to the other side completely opening her pussy lips.

At this point I couldn't believe that I was sitting here watching a complete stranger stroking my wife's soft pussy about 2 feet way, and my cock was harder then I can ever imagine. My wife's eyes were closed and she was looking like she was ready to have an orgasm from the strange doctors' touch as she began to moan.

The doctor then unzipped him pants and an 8-inch thick cut cock sprang out, as he was just as aroused as my wife and unbelievable me too. I thought for a second he was going to fuck my wife right in front of me, but he just keep rubbing her pussy. He started to stroke his awesome cock that was only about 6 inches away from my face.

My wife sat up and said, "Go ahead, I know you want to and now is your chance!" She was referring to several of my fantasy stories I use to have her tell me about her watching me suck on a guy's cock. My wife was in a hypnotic state and she said it again encouragingly, " Go ahead, we both can get off at the same time."

She lay back down and closed her eyes, as the doctor's hands were now finger fucking her with a rapid pace. Then for the first time, I moved my arms and reached out to stroke the doctors' cock. He took a small step forward enough for me not to have to lean more then an inch or two to have his pre-cum tip touch my lips. I instinctively opened my mouth and started to actually lick his shaft and fill my mouth with his cock.

My wife moaning in ecstasy as she started to have multiple orgasms. She then for the first time opened her eyes and saw me sitting in the chair at the end of her hospital bed licking and sucking on her doctors' cock.

She let out an "Oh, my God, you are actually doing this! I guess I always thought you wouldn't if given the chance, but I guess I was wrong!"

She looked disappointed as she was watching me, as I think she knew I was really enjoying having a real mans cock in my mouth.

Now the doctor had stopped rubbing my wife's pussy as his hands were pushing the back of my head with force till he shot a load of cum into my mouth. My wife sitting naked on the bed next to me, with just a light curtain separating the three of us to the outside world, watching me actually swallowing a load of cum from a man.

The doctor was done with the examination, as he pushed his now exhausted cock back into his pale green pants and left the curtained in area. My wife stood up quietly with a soaked pussy in her own juices, and put her panties back on looking at me differently as I still was licking the cum taste around in my mouth.

She then sat back on the bed gave me a little kiss on my cheek, as she didn't like the taste of cum, and said, "Guess this is our little secrete."

We both have never been unfaithful to each other, and for some weird way even though what had just happened, we couldn't be mad at each other. My wife had intense orgasms from his hand and I got a chance to suck a cock, and she saw the whole thing.

My wife believes that any type of sexual contact with another person other then your spouse constitutes cheating, and that's just what both of us did. But there cannot be any consequences because we both did it exactly the same time. We had just had sex with the same man at the same time so neither of us really did anything worse then the other.

Wow, never thought that this was going to happen from just a little dizziness, but I think it really opened up both of our eyes on how powerful a respect for a doctor's authority and the power of sexual inhibitions can be. When she was completely controlled by the doctors hand, I think she knew that I might have gotten upset, but she didn't want it to stop, so that's why she said, "Go ahead now is your chance." She really didn't want me to do anything, but I thought, what the hell, if she was going to be naughty, I guess she was right, now was my chance, and I took it!

PS: This story is ¾ true even with the laying naked part and the knee falling, the doctor did see her pussy and I did start to get turned on, but he pushed her legs together and said she could get dressed. I still wonder what my wife would have done if he did reach out and touched her pussy. She did have a hypnotic look in her eyes, as if she would have done anything he wanted. Turns out she had vertigo caused from hitting her head previously and needed several days of bed rest, which gave me time to write this story. Hope you enjoyed!