Our Live-in Sex Slave

Story Info
A hot couple turns a curious tenant into a sex slave!
1.9k words
4.29
76.2k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xeema47
xeema47
15 Followers

Renee and I were married at 23 and bought our first house shortly thereafter. One interesting part of this was that our downstairs apartment came with a tenant already there. Her name was Patty, and she was 19. She seemed nice, so we agreed to let her stay.

Although she had a separate entrance, it was after coming in the main door, where a stairway led up to our part of the house on the top level. At the top of the stairs was a door that we usually kept locked. Patty had come up on several occasions to talk to us and knocked on the door. Once, when I was taking a shower, I guess we had left the door unlocked. Her sink in the basement kitchen was filling up with my shower water and was about to overflow. At first I was quite shocked that she was knocking on the bathroom door and calling my name, but then she explained the problem and left. Other than that nothing unusual had happened. That is until...

Being newlyweds, Renee and I were quite amorous and experimental. After the baby was in bed, we'd often make love in different rooms, including the kitchen, bathroom and living room. We'd often lay a blanket down in the living room and screw our brains out right on the floor. I'd bring home toys and watch Renee use them on herself, which was quite a turn-on for us both.

It was during one of these sessions that I realized that there was quite a large gap under our front door. It was an inside door, and as weather was not a consideration, it never bothered me. However, if someone were to come up the stairs during one of our sessions, they'd have quite a clear view of the goings on. So the next time we were in the living room doing our thing, I placed a towel at the bottom of the door to block the view.

After a short while there was a knock at the door.

"Yes?" I said.

"Can I come in?" It was Patty.

"Um, no. We're not dressed", I replied. There was a brief silence. Then Patty spoke again.

"Can I watch?" Apparently the gap under the door had been being used up to this point. Renee saw the look on my face, and immediately shook her head 'no'. She wrapped herself in a blanket and sat on the couch.

"Let me talk to her and see what's going on." After a moment's hesitation, Renee nodded her okay. I put a robe on and opened the door. Patty was sitting on the top step in a skimpy nightgown. Closing the door, I sat down next to her and glanced at the now-open gap under the door. When I looked back at her, she was blushing. "Something tells me you've already been watching, right?" She gave me a sheepish grin.

"All right. You caught me. So since I've already seen you... Look. I'm 19 and I never, um, I never..."

"Got laid?" I finished incredulously. She wasn't the most beautiful person on the planet. Her looks were sort of normal and plain, but her body was voluptuous and at 19 she was every bit a woman.

She looked down. "Yes. I've always been kind of shy. But after watching the two of you – you're so sexy and uninhibited – I just want to watch some more." I have to admit, I was getting excited thinking about it. But I'd need to convince Renee. Looking at Patty in her nightgown, I was starting to get some ideas. This could get interesting.

"Hmmm. I'm interested, but Renee might take some convincing. Let me talk to her for a minute. Go back downstairs and I'll come down in a few minutes." She nodded and walked down the stairs. I watched her ass all the way. Very interesting indeed. Now all I had to do was work on Renee.

We had fantasies that we shared about this kind of thing. Quite vivid and kinky fantasies. Now all I had to do was to convince Renee that we could make some of them come alive.

When I came back in the room, she was still sitting on the couch in the blanket. Well, I thought, here goes....

About an hour later, I invited Patty upstairs. She was still in her nightgown and I watched her climb the stairs as I followed. When we entered the living room, Renee was wearing a spaghetti strapped silky blue nightgown. She smiled at Patty as I ushered her into the love seat across from the couch.

"All right, Patty. Renee and I talked about what you want to do. We will consider it, under several conditions. If you agree, then we're willing to try, ok?"

"Um, ok?" Patty answered nervously.

"Ok. First of all, if we're going to be naked while you watch us, you'll need to take your clothes off, too." At this Patty blushed. "Can you do that?"

"U-umm, I've never been..."

"That's what you have to do. If you can't..."

"Okay, okay. I'll do it." Renee smiled at this. Game on.

"Good. Now have you ever had any fantasies, read erotic literature, watched porno?"

Patty laughed. "Of course. All of the above."

"Ok. Are you familiar with the concept of giving up control?"

Patty swallowed hard. "Y-yes."

"Has that ever been one of your fantasies?"

"H-how did you know?"

I couldn't help chuckling. "It seems that's a very common female fantasy. So our second and last condition, is that you give yourself over to us. In effect, become our love slave. You'll need to do absolutely anything we ask you to do for, to or with us, excluding injury or extreme pain of course."

Patty sat there shocked for a moment looking down at her hands and trembling.

"Look," I said. "If you need time to think about it-"

Patty cut me off. "No! I-I dreamed about something like this for a long time. I want to do it. I don't want to over think it. Just take me. Make me do whatever you want. I'm so hot now I can hardly stand it." Renee and I both stood up, took her hands and pulled her to a standing position and hugged her.

"We promise you," Renee said. "We'll never hurt you. We want you to get as much pleasure out of this as we do." With that, Renee knelt down and hooked her thumbs into Patty's panties, and slowly pulled them down. Patty let out a gasp of pleasure as she felt them drop to her feet. She was now completely naked under her nightgown.

"Now, sweetheart. Sit on the loveseat. That's it. Lift up your nightgown." Patty did as she was told and revealed a clean-shaven pussy and a tiny 'landing-strip'. Renee let out a sigh. "Very nice. Now spread your legs, and slowly start playing with yourself." Patty blushed deeply, but did as she was told. Wet sounds immediately showed how horny she was.

"Mmmm. That sounds nice." Renee reached behind her neck and untied her own nightgown. A moan of pleasure came from Patty as she watched. "Like that, huh? Good. Now come over here. Take Jon's robe off." As Patty did as she was told, my now raging hard-on came into full view. Again she drew in a quick breath. Renee smiled. "Like that too, huh? Hold it." Patty looked up questioningly. "Hold it now!" Renee barked. Patty jumped and did as she was told.

"Good girl. Now Jon and I are going to fuck, while you watch and play with yourself." Patty almost swooned. "But first, I'm going to sit on Jon's lap, and you're going to put him in me. Get it?" Patty nodded. "Good".

I sat on the couch and Renee sat over me. Patty came over, gingerly grabbed my cock, and after rubbing around for a very pleasurable moment, found Renee's pussy and pushed me in. We both let out a satisfied grunt and started to fuck.

"Well, what are you waiting for," Renee said. "Sit next to us on the couch and start playing."

Patty obeyed and started coming almost immediately. "N-n-n-nnph. Oh wow, I'm coming! I' c-c-c-c-c-ooooh yes!" Patty's reaction was already pushing me over the edge. I couldn't hold it much longer. Rene could feel it.

"Go ahead and come in me, babe. I know there's lots more where that came from!" That was all I needed. I blew a large load right then and there.

Patty was wide eyed as I continued to cum even after I pulled out, squirting all over Renee's shaved pussy. "Oh, wow, that's hot!" she said. I was still grunting and shooting for almost a solid minute.

Renee was reveling in the feeling of my hot load."Oh yeah! Your cum feels so good on me baby!" She climbed off of me and sat on the couch, spreading her legs. "Ok, Patty. This will be one of your regular jobs from now on. Come clean me off." Patty got up to go to the kitchen. "Where are you going, sweetie?" Renee asked.

"To get something to clean...you..." She stopped in mid sentence at the look on Renee's face. Renee let out a laugh.

"The expression on your face is priceless. Over here baby girl and use your tongue." Patty hesitated. "Remember the rules girl," Renee said extra sweetly, patting her pussy slowly. Patty came over and slowly started licking Renee's thigh. Renee took her head and gently guided her to her pussy.

At first Patty was hesitant, but after a moment she was licking up juices and clit like she had been doing it all her life. Renee started to moan. "Oh, yeah, that's it baby. Make me cum!" Meanwhile, watching all of this got me rock hard again. Renee saw this and motioned me to go for it.

I momentarily interrupted Patty's lickfest and pulled her nightgown over her head, releasing some beautiful tits. She saw what I was about to do, and went right back down on Renee. I had her get into a half standing position and started licking her pussy and ass from behind. She started to gyrate and grind into my face.

"Ooooohhh that feels so good. Yes....keep......licking...there. Ooohh, yes!" I ate her good for a few more minutes, then stood up and rubbed my cock up and down her ass, sliding slowly into her pussy. She was very tight, but not a virgin. Patty turned and looked at my expression. "Tampons and toys got me ready for you. You are my first!"

I started pumping her slowly, while looking into Renee's eyes, glazed with lust. Renee smiled.

"Fuck her, Jon. Oh...yeah...fuck her good!" I lost all control. We were all grunting like animals. It must have gone on for twenty minutes. Both girls came several times. Finally I blew another large load, squirting it all over Patty's back and ass-crack. Patty turned around and sucked the rest off of my cock, along with her own juices.

"How do you taste?" I asked. She looked up at me, her face dripping with all three of our juices and smiled.

"Yummy!" she replied as she licked her lips. "What's next?" I pulled her to me and kissed her deeply, as Renee started to stroke herself.

"You can't even begin to imagine," I replied.

To be continued...

xeema47
xeema47
15 Followers