Our Love Continues!

Story Info
I enjoyed my new found freedom!
2.2k words
4.02
24.2k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pttyjones
pttyjones
23 Followers

As I said I had started going out again and was soon dating again, I had missed sex terribly and finally gave in to my carnal desires with Ron, the man I had met in the bar. That first time with him in his car made me realize what I'd been missing, although it was not the best experience, but after being 'celibate' for over a year, it made me hungry for more. He liked me and now he had awakened my desires sexually, so now I was ready to date again.

We made a date for the following Saturday afternoon at the C & W bar for the afternoon matinee, I wanted to look nice for him and went through my wardrobe to see what I could wear. Everything was snug on me, it had been so long since I'd bought new clothes and had been living in my jeans for so long.

Patricia sensed the excitement in me, after lunch as I got ready for my date she teased me about it, it was like a role reversal in the way she quizzed me about who I was seeing, what was his name and where did he live etc.? just like I had done with both my girls when they were in their early teens and started dating. I started with a nice bubbly bath and shampooed my hair then went into my bedroom to get dressed. I sat at my table to dry my hair and she came in and took my hair dryer from me to dried it for me, then brushed and sprayed it for me.

I dressed quickly in a blouse and slacks, my daughter loaned me a nice pair of pearl ear rings and necklace, at the door I slipped on my heels and coat and going to leave slapped me on my ass said, "have fun and don't be late" and grinning , "be home by 10."

It wasn't as crowded as it gets later in the evenings which was nice, we spent a nice leisurely 3 hours having some drinks and dancing, he was so nice. Around 6 we left and he invited me to dinner with him so I agreed and he took me to an Italian place where we had a nice meal washed down with some wine. Although it was still early I felt quite mellow, or I suppose romantic so when he suggested going back to his apartment with him I was pleased, as I was sure he would be wanting sex again and quite frankly I was looking forward to it too.

In his apartment he poured me some wine and he got himself a beer, then put some music on his stereo. We were sitting on his sofa just holding hands, and he asked me to dance. It was slow romantic music and I liked it, we danced cheek to cheek real close and he had one hand on my ass, and with the other pulled my blouse out of my slacks to caress my bare skin. I placed my hands behind his head and pulled his mouth down to mine, we french kissed for the longest time as we shuffled around his living room. now his hands found the waist band of my slacks and he managed to slip them inside to grab the cheeks of my ass. I pressed my belly into his and could feel his hard-on pressing against me through our clothes.

He wasn't in a rush like a lot of men are, as we danced or rather shuffled and swayed to the music he slowly inched my slacks down over my hips. I was ready, I wanted him to feel my wetness as I was dying for him to stroke my pussy, but he just kept on stroking my ass with both his hands. He kept kissing my head and sometimes blowing in my ear driving me crazy, I had never felt so ready for a man, and unable to control myself any longer put a hand down to feel his cock through his pants. There was no resistance, I was oblivious to the music or anything else, my whole body wanted to feel him. I found his zipper and undid it then fumbling with his shorts for a minute found the opening and his cock sprang out into my hand.

It felt do good, so magnificent I must have been whimpering for him to do something he was such a terrible tease, I couldn't wait anymore as I sank to my knees on the floor and took it in my mouth. My goodness he was so solid, I licked the head for a moment and he placed his hands on my head and I took the whole thing in my mouth, it felt wonderful. Thanks to my husband I could do a deep throat, taking the whole cock in my mouth and gripping it with my lips slowly he started to fuck my face. He went very slowly at first, and pulled it all the way out and I would open my mouth wide till he plunged it back in again then again I'd grip it with my lips.

He fucked my mouth good and it didn't take long before he shot his load into me, he filled my mouth with his cum and I held it for a minute till he finished pulsing then started to swallow it. He withdrew and I took hold of it again and pulled his foreskin back and licked it clean, getting every last drop of his cum. We made eye contact as I did that and he was smiling at me, then he leaned down and picked me up in his arms and carried me into his bedroom. He laid me on his bed and pulled my slacks and panties off me altogether, then took off my blouse and bra so I was lying there in just my knee highs and watched as he undressed completely.

He went to the kitchen and poured me another glass of wine and got himself another beer before joining me on his bed. I sat up with pillows behind my back to sip my wine while Ron had a cigarette. He placed my free hand on his cock to fondle it as we had our drink, I was still aroused and wanted to feel it inside me so bad. Occasionally he would touch my pussy with the cold beer bottle making me close my legs, in a way he was teasing me with it.

I felt his manhood growing stiff again and we put our drinks down again and he leaned over to kiss me than pulled me down on the bed and began to suck my tits. He did a good job arousing me as he licked around and sucked my nipples making me moan with ecstasy of it. Now he was really stiff and I was ready to receive it, I pushed a leg under him and muttered, "please" and he rolled over onto me so I could open my legs completely and brought that lovely hard cock to my pussy lips.

He slid it into me with no trouble I was so wet and ready, it was beautiful as he drove deep inside me, I tightened my muscles around it loving the feel as he slowly started to ride me. I brought my legs up along side his hips feeling him right at the back against my cervix then pull almost all the way out to repeat. He got faster and faster as I encouraged him to fuck me it felt so good, the bed was rocking from his thrusts and I felt my orgasm coming from deep inside till like a wave on the shore it washed over me making me call out and grip him for a moment as I felt his cum also hit my cervix at that crucial moment.

I almost passed out it was so powerful and it took a few moments for my body to quieten down again. After we took a break for 20 minutes or so sipping our drinks until I got him excited again. I wanted to please him so bad for the lovely orgasm I'd experienced, I put my glass down and got up on my elbow and took him in my mouth. I could taste myself as well as his discharge as I licked the head before taking it all the way in my mouth, we made eye contact with one another and he was smiling at me as I licked his shaft from his balls to the tip. I took a moment to straddle him and knew to take my time as I didn't want him to cum too quick, and wanted to fuck him again as my arousal was growing stronger with each lick.

Feeling ready I moved closer to him on my knees and pressed my pussy against his shaft rubbed it up and down feeling it against my clit before inserting it inside of me again. Placing my hands on his shoulders I gazed into his eyes seeing the pleasure I was giving him there, he was right at my cervix again and raised his hips indicating he wanted to feel his cock all the way inside me. Now I rode him, slow and with deliberate strokes as the feeling of delight flooded me again till another blinding orgasm hit, draining all the energy from my body.

I collapsed on top of him, breathing hard from the sheer magnitude of the pleasure that had surged through me. It was unbelievable, three fucks and two orgasms for me from it, that had never happened to me before in one night. I would often be lucky to have just one and that would usually be me being on top so I could control it, not since my honeymoon had I felt such pleasure with a man.

That was the best night I'd ever had with a man to date, with time a lot of the sex became routine and there was very few climaxes for me, it was so frustrating to be so horny and have him cum too quick to really please me, and to hear him tell me how good it was.

In a way my daughter was curbing my style, she was very much like her father so demanding, and everything had to be just so with her. She was a health nut so I had to buy lots of fruit and vegetables, and as I had to prepare our meals she would tell me what to make. Each day would start when I had to make fruit bowls for the two of us and drink lots of fresh juice. Two or three times a week I would have to accompany her when she went out for walks, 'power walking' she called it and after I would be quite exhausted.

At lease she was generous in paying me for her room and board, and although I was now working, I still needed her income to make ends meet, and I'm sure she knew it, so in many ways it was like a role reversal with her dictating to me and I had to accept it. The first few months to a year after my husband left me, she was the buffer between us as she knew about the beatings. Later I was to find out she had gone to see her dad and told him of he ever bothered me again, she and her sister would go to the police to bring charges against him for abusing me. At the time I wasn't aware of this, and didn't find out till a few years later.

I didn't smoke cigarettes, my husband had forced me to quit years before and now I was glad he did, I did try to start again but Patricia would have none of it and gave me quite a lecture about cancer etc, and forbid it. With time, diet and exercise I lost some weight and felt better, my sex life improved as I was getting more stamina and could out last the man, only the climaxes were getting fewer and fewer. Friday and Saturday nights was when I could go out on dates, and even then I'd have to tell her where I was going.

One day my daughter told me she had found another job in Ottawa, so would be moving out in a couple of weeks. I was thrilled to bits as I would get my house back and be able to do what I wanted. She had always worried about me meeting the wrong type of man again, but told me she would drop in to see how I was doing as Ottawa was only about an hour and a half drive away. She agreed to pay my hydro and phone bills for me to help out, still I began to worry as she had always been my strength through my problems with my ex husband.

Dating had at least given me some more confidence, so getting dates was never a problem, I dated a few more men after Ron, but there is one more man I must tell you about next.

pttyjones
pttyjones
23 Followers