Our Morning...

Story Info
How I would wake you up the next morning.
766 words
4.14
40.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wake up very early, I feel you lying beside me as I begin to think back on our night of fun. I watch you breath as you lay there sleeping. Thoughts begin to form in my mind, as my body awakens with desire. I begin to think that it is too bad I couldn't just wake you up. Oh but I can...

I would start with a nice slow strokes of my tongue over your entire body. Then lightly suck your nipples, before kissing my way down to your hardening cock. Are you really still sleeping I wonder. Or are you just pretending to sleep? Will you wake up soon and try to play with me...which one? I can hardly wait in anticipation.

I rub my body against yours, my breasts brushing over your chest. I swing around pinning your arms with my legs, as I kneel over your chest. If you were to open your eyes you would see my nice tight ass, dripping pussy, and winking hole. Even in your sleepiness you can feel my lips enclose your head, as my tongue flicks over it, and the warmth grows as I begin to suck hard on its tip.

I hear you softly moan, and begin to stir, as my mouth moves further along your hardened shaft. My hands wander over your thighs, tracing little circles over your skin. They wander to you tightening balls, as my mouth pulls your length in deep and meet my hands at their softness.

Soon my fingers would wander down, wet like your cock, from my mouth. As I likely trace over the spot nearly hidden behind your balls, I hear you moan and feel you try to press back against my fingers. I know you are almost awake, but I do not stop. My finger is now rubbing slow circles around your ass, as I suck up and down along your cock. Your moans get louder as I play. I hear you gasp knowing that you must have just opened your eyes to the sight of my body as I play. Between my legs you can watch my breasts sway, hands moving and mouth sucking. Your eyes would trace up my firm legs to and wondrous sight. A wet, pulsing, dripping, needing pussy begging for your attention.

Precum begins to flow from your cock as I bring it close before allowing you to cool off, and then beginning again. My one hand tugging on your balls to keep you from cumming, while the other slowly explore deeper into your ass. I hear your moans mixing with gasps, as you keep almost cumming. The sight and sensations drive you wild, your requests for release excite me further. Oh how you want to taste and tease me, as I am doing to you. You ache to lick my lips, to taste their juices, to feel the soft silky folds brush against your face. You would give anything to take that full clit in your mouth, to nibble, to kiss, to suck…anything at this point.

Finally I move back, still pinning your hands but all your mouth and tongue access to my needing clit and wet pussy. The smell and taste overwhelm you, as your tongue eagerly searches out seeking to pleasure seeking my depths. As your tongue slides into me, a second finger fills you. You moan deep into me, your lips vibrating with the sound as you suck my clit. I cannot stand it any longer, I want you deep but first I want to cum. I lean back, my mouth leaving your cock, moaning as I call out to you “This time I won’t stop”. Your moans send another wave of pleasure through me as I take your cock deep inside, caressing its full length before sucking on the head and sliding my tongue into your slit. I feel your balls tighten, as your ass squeezes my fingers in rhythm with my mouth. Our moans fill the air, as our need drives us high. Suddenly you are there, the uncontrollable edge, I keep sucking harder and faster, your cock throbbing deep inside. I grind against you, cumming as you do. The smells, sights, sensations from every inch of your body pushing you over the edge. We climax, tasting each other, wrapped in absolute pleasure. A few minutes pass, we catch our breath. I lie beside your cuddling. I kiss you deeply sharing your cum, tasting myself on your lips. The kiss holds both the joy of the moment, the closeness and a promise of more to come.