Our Most Recent Threesome

Story Info
Wife takes a new lover with me watching.
4.3k words
4.35
77.2k
38

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 10/23/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
okayjack
okayjack
656 Followers

For those who have read some of my other stories it might be worth a couple of clarifying comments before you read. This is a story about a loving married couple who believe that life should be enjoyed to the fullest. We are not swingers or perverts. We are both very sexual and while my wife appears to be a gentile Southern lady, she is an extremely sexual person and fabulous lover.

The problem with being married a long time is that couples frequently stop fucking. This does not mean they don't have sex, just that good old fashion sport fucking usually stops after a period of time. Taking an occasional lover from time to time allows the hot, steamy, sexy sport fucking to be revived and in our case, enhances our own sex life immensely.

For those who have never experienced watching another man pleasure your wife, it is extremely exhilarating. I am a voyeur and my wife is an exhibitionist. We are secure in our marriage and neither of us is the jealous type. Watching her have pleasure does not make me a cuckold or a submissive husband. Watching my hot wife have orgasm after orgasm with another man or woman stimulates us both and always results in hot sex for a period of time after our encounter.

So please read with nothing but pleasure in mind. Surely some readers will be judgmental and critical. That goes with publishing stories like this. But make no mistake about it. These stories are shared in order to allow you to relive with me the hot, steamy moments that have made my marriage and my sex life the best ever.

It has been some time since we had a threesome so my wife and I discussed it and decided it would be fun to do it again. The timing has to be just right and my wife has to be "in the mood" as we are not hard core swingers or swappers. So recently she gave me the okay to identify and interview an appropriate candidate.

After lots of emails and discussions I found a former Marine who was divorced and had a good sense of humor. We agreed to meet for a personal interview without my wife present. We met at a coffee shop north of Atlanta and we hit it off immediately. Clay is about 6 feet 2 inches tall and weighs about 190 pounds. He is very fit and lean. The thing that impressed me most was the fact that he is polite and fun. In addition to the photos he sent me indicated he had a nice cock and he told me he knew how to use it..........more on his equipment later in the story.

We met for about an hour and discussed sports, politics and, of course, my wife. I told him the rules and told him he must be polite and respectful at all times. The only rule that really matters is the tried and true "no means no" rule. She must always be in control and never feel threatened. Clay wanted to know about me. Would I participate? Yes. Was I bisexual? No. Would I be taking photos? Yes. What were his limits with my wife? No limits as long as she is okay with it. Did he have to use a condom? No.

What would I be doing while they were fucking? Taking photos and watching them enjoy themselves.

I told him to act like I was not even in the room (at least until I became so aroused that I had to join in for some relief). Finally I asked him to go to the men's room and show me his cock. I know what my wife likes and I always want to be thorough with my research. We went into the men's room and we had to make it quick so no one got the wrong impression. He unzipped his trousers and pulled out the longest and thickest cock I had ever seen. I have been in many locker rooms and seen some large cocks but his is the thickest I have ever seen. The real thing confirmed the photos he had shared with me.

It was about 6 inches long and at least 2 inches wide and he was still limp. He told me it grows to about 9.5 inches long and is 7 inches around and about 2.5 inches wide. This would certainly be the thickest cock she had ever had and we left the men's room and headed to our cars. The threesome was on.

I told my wife about the meeting and introduced the two of them via email so they could communicate directly, hopefully with some steamy sexual chatter prior to getting together. Indeed, that is what happened. They communicated via email and discussed fantasies, desires and told each other what they really like to do in the bedroom.

During the course of their discussion it became apparent that my wife was not interested in a "slam, bam, thank you ma'am" even though we all knew what would happen when we got together. Turns out she wanted to be wined, dined and seduced (even if the outcome was predetermined).

Clay responded like a champion and readily agreed. In fact, he came up with a plan and once we agreed on a date and place, the seduction was on even as the email dialog continued.

We agreed to meet at the St Regis Hotel in Atlanta and we picked a Friday evening so we did not have a work day schedule. Clay found out from his conversations with Maggie what all her clothing and shoe sizes were. He went to the hotel and paid for the room and dropped off a package. Contained in the package were the following items: a very lacy and sexy black bra (even though Maggie rarely wears a bra she agreed to do so for this occasion), lacy black thong panties (barely and eye patch), fish net, thigh high stockings with a black garter belt and a very slinky and sexy black silk dress with a low scoop neck line. Also included was a pair of black 5 inch heels which accented Maggie's wonderful legs.

Clay had also paid for a full facial at the spa and a one hour massage so that she could be completely relaxed when we got together. We agreed on a time to meet and once we checked in to the hotel early Friday afternoon we unpacked and the adventure had begun.

Maggie went straight to the spa to begin her pamper session. Clay had arranged everything as he took the seduction seriously. Maggie was eager to be pampered and she was looking forward to the entire experience. The spa was a delicious way to begin.

I went to the gym and worked out before taking a nice, relaxing steam bath and returning to the room.

Maggie spent almost three hours in the spa and came back relaxed and glowing. She had obviously enjoyed the relaxation as she rarely takes time out for herself. She returned to the room and immediately asked me to open the fine bottle of French champagne that Clay had waiting in an ice bucket in the room. Maggie relaxed in her luxurious fleece robe while sipping her champagne and reading a magazine. To say she was relaxed would be an understatement.

Around 6:30 we dressed for the evening. Clay was to meet us in the bar at 6:45 sharp. Maggie was a bit nervous but the champagne and the massage helped get her mentally and physically ready for the evening. We kissed gently as we left the room. I asked her if she was ready to be seduced and she smiled and said, "You bet, let's see how smooth your friend is."

When I asked Maggie how he had done so far, she smiled and shook her head in the affirmative. It was a very sexy smile and I hoped she would have a lot more smiles as the evening wore on.

We entered the dark and noisy bar and spotted Clay sitting in the corner where we had agreed he would be. He was wearing a navy blazer, white button down collar dress shirt, pleated gray trousers and black Gucci loafers with no socks. As we approached he stood up and politely pointed to a chair in the corner next to where he was sitting. They exchanged looks while they shook hands. He bent and kissed the back of her hand and charmingly said, "I have been looking forward to this meeting and I thrilled to meet you in person. This is going to be a terrific night and it will be all about you." Maggie smiled demurely as she took her seat.

After we all ordered drinks and had some "get to know you" chatter we all three warmed up. Clay was charming, polite and attentive. He engaged Maggie by looking directly into her eyes and was lightly touching her hand or arm as they talked. It did not take long for Maggie to start returning the touches as she initiated a soft touch on Clay's arm and then his hand.

At some point Clay's hand disappeared below the table. I glanced down and noticed that their legs were touching and they were both moving their legs slightly.........the beginning of the more intimate touching that would surely ensue. I later learned that Clay was gently caressing her leg with his hand and it did not take long for him to move under her skirt and find the soft flesh above the top of the stockings. He adjusted his chair to get even closer to Maggie and he brushed against her very large (39DD) breast. It sent no overt signal to the other patrons but I was watching closely and observing my wife actually being seduced as she had wished.

After the second drink the conversation turned steamy and Maggie loosened up and responded to Clay's rather direct questions about what she liked in the bed. At one point Maggie looked at me and her eyes were larger than saucers. I looked under the table and I saw that Clay had moved her hand to his crotch and she was feeling his impressive cock through his pants.

She told me later she thought at first that he had smuggled a cucumber into his trousers but as she explored the meaty member, she quickly learned that indeed his cock was "as advertised." Apparently he had sent her a photo of himself and his equipment but I did not know about that until the next day. As she rubbed his cock, he moved his hand deeper under her skirt until he found his prize. They both tried to look calm and collected but there was a lot of action going on beneath the table.

Soon he found her clit and he expertly stimulated her. I could tell immediately as she slid slightly back in her chair to give him more ready access to her sex. He responded by touching her softly and it did not take long for her to climax (it rarely does). I could see her eyes roll back in her head and saw her body shudder as her first climax came while we were still in the lounge. It was obvious that we would not stay there much longer.

Clay paid the tab and we moved out of the lounge. He politely escorted Maggie as she was his wife. I followed them out of the lounge as he gently pressed his hand into her lower back. As they approached the elevator he put his arm around her shoulder and pulled her to him. She responded by pressing her ample chest against him as the elevator door opened.

Once inside the elevator he pulled her to him and kissed her, gently at first but with a deep probing kiss. She responded by pressing her body against his while I patiently watched the two of them entwined. She was obviously enjoying herself and I enjoyed watching the interaction between the two of them. Clearly, she was enjoying the attention he was lavishing on her and I could tell she liked what was happening.

They walked arm in arm down the hall as I retrieved the room key card. I pushed open the door to the suite and they came in behind me. I walked to the window and realized that they were not behind me. They had stopped in the small foyer and were engaged in a full body pressing French kiss.

Once she gets started, Maggie is an incredibly sexy slut. I saw her reach for his crotch which had already begun to push his trousers out in an obscene fashion. They kissed over and over and soon his hands were all over her breasts. I suggested that they move into the room and they laughed and came closer to the king sized bed. Clay took off his jacket and Maggie kicked off her high heeled shoes.

I quickly got my camera as I always like to capture the various moments as they occur. The photos never fail to provide both Maggie and me a lot of pleasure long after the evening is over. They continued to kiss and fondle each other getting progressively steamier as they explored each other. She unbuttoned his shirt as he found the zipper on the back of her dress. Soon the lovely black dress was in pooled in a puddle at her feet and she was standing black bra, black thong panties and the fish net stockings with the garter belt.

Clay took Maggie by the hand and led her to the small balcony in her bra and panties. He still had on his shirt although it was unbuttoned and open exposing a nicely toned body with only a slight amount of chest hair. They went to the balcony, opened the double doors and moved out into the cool night air. As I mentioned Maggie is a bit of an exhibitionist and she was not the least bit concerned that someone might see them. He turned her so that her back was pushed against his chest as her impressive chest faced the courtyard and the other balconies and room windows.

He reached around her and pressed his cock into her back and butt while massaging her breasts through the bra. Maggie moaned and pushed back hard against his body. He reached down into her panties and found her clit again. She came quickly and twice before he moved his hands to the bra and deftly unclasped it and threw it into the room. Her large and lovely breasts were now on display for anyone who might be looking but it did not seem to concern either of them.

Clay turned Maggie around to face him and they embraced in another deep kiss while his hands explored her breasts and nipples while Maggie was tugging at his belt. He reached down and helped her unbuckle the belt and quickly dropped his trousers standing before her in a pair of silk boxers. The tent in the boxers provided a reminder that he was packing a serious love stick which would soon be revealed.

Clay gently pushed Maggie to her knees and soon she was at eye level with his impressive cock. She slowly pulled down the sides of the boxers careful to pull them over the erect cock that was pointing at her. The look on her face was priceless. She reached up reverentially and took his cock in her hand. Her small hand could not reach around

the girth of his cock and her hand looked so small on his massive dick. She stroked it gently moving the entire length of it with one and then two hands. With both hands on his cock there was still at least 3 to 4 inches of cock sticking straight out.

She moved one hand to his balls and found a large scrotum with testicles the size of golf balls. With one hand on his scrotum and one on his cock, she moved her mouth to the head, which was large and looked like a small apple. She licked it lovingly and was not the least bit tentative about the giant prick in her hand.

Maggie is a great cock sucker and she has an amazing way of deep throating almost any size cock. However, Clay's cock was so thick I wondered how in the world she would be able to deep throat him. She moved her mouth over the head slowly, clearly savoring the moment and enjoying the giant prick in her mouth. She adjusted her position to be able to take his cock deeper into her mouth and throat. Clay rolled his eyes and savored the moment as well.

Maggie was soon moving up and down his cock with one hand on the base of it following with her mouth. His cock was becoming slick with saliva and she was able to get at least 6 inches into her stretched out jaw. She forced herself to take more of it wanting to take it all but she could not get it all. It was simply too thick and too long. The longer she sucked the more she seemed to take and she was working furiously as if she wanted to make him cum as soon as possible. I later learned that is exactly what she was trying to do since she had cum so quickly when he first touched her. However, Clay was disciplined and had no intention of cumming that quickly. It was obvious Maggie's luscious mouth was working Clay into a frenzy and he was trying hard to maintain his discipline. His cock looked huge in Maggie's hand and mouth and it was difficult to imagine how she was actually sucking his cock so magnificently. Clay gently pulled her to a standing position and stripped her of her scanty panties. He took off the garter belt but asked her to leave the stockings on. I have to admit, she looked very sexy completely nude except for the slutty stockings. Clay was extremely interested in her lovely breasts and cupped one with his hand while his lips went to the other one. Now it was Maggie's turn to enjoy the moment and she did.

Clay worked on her nipples and breasts for several minutes and they finally fell on to the king sized bed. She pulled the down comforter down exposing the 500 count sheets and the plush bed. Clay finally got his shirt off and then they were both naked (except for the stockings, of course) and they embraced passionately on the bed. I continued to snap photos trying to capture every intimate detail of the very sexy scene.

Clay moved Maggie into the middle of the bed as he moved down her torso to her stomach lingering to gently kiss every inch of skin he was exploring. Maggie loves to be eaten and she was writhing on the bed in anticipation of the oral stimulation. Clay worked his way down her body painstakingly slowly savoring every inch of her smooth tanned skin.

Finally he reached object of his attention and he wasted no time getting her clitoris between his teeth, nibbling lightly. Maggie came hard and threw her legs into the air with her toes curled. The show was beginning in earnest and my world class slut wife was the star. Well, to be honest I had to admire the work being done by Clay as he knew exactly how to handle a woman.

Maggie was popping off like a string of firecrackers, one climax after another. She has always been multi-orgasmic but I was beginning to think tonight might set the record although it was impossible to count the orgasms. Clay proved to be a world class pussy eater and he continued to eat Maggie vigorously for at least 30 minutes. She never even thought about pulling him off of her. She absolutely loved every orgasm.

Finally it was time. The moment every one of us was waiting for. Clay's massive cock stayed long and hard throughout the time he was eating her. When he moved up between her legs his cock protruded out like a light pole. It looked intimidating to me but Maggie was undaunted. She looked up at Clay lovingly and told him to go slow. He smiled and told her he would go slow and easy until she told him otherwise. He knew that wouldn't last long.

Clay picked her legs up and spread them wide holding them up with his arms. He positioned his massive cock at her opening and the head of his cock was so large it completely covered her labia. He asked her if she was ready and she nodded while whispering "go slow."

Clay placed the head at her opening and pushed gently. The head popped in as the photographer captured the moment. He pushed slowly and the thick cock began to disappear. The first three inches went in slowly but smoothly. She pushed against his chest encouraging him to push slowly. The progress was slow and with his massive girth it was stretching her in ways she had never experienced. She came twice before he had even half of his cock inside her.

He kept pushing slowly and his cock disappeared an inch at a time. After he had about 8 inches inside her the progress stopped and so did Clay. He held still for a few minutes and when he sensed that she was ready he continued his journey. Maggie began to moan, softly at first and the louder. A huge climax was coming and she was completely lost in the moment. Finally she groaned loud, almost a scream and Clay sunk his entire cock deep into Maggie. His balls were on her asshole and their pubic hair was enmeshed. The coupling was complete and Maggie was in ecstasy.

Slowly Clay withdrew and then pushed back all the way in again. He was pacing himself and making certain that Maggie was ready for the real fucking which was about to begin. The pace quickened as Maggie adjusted to the massive cock that was penetrating her deepest sex. Clay was masterful in being sensitive to Maggie's body and knew just how hard to push as well as keep the right pace. They were both sweating now and working hard. Maggie seemed to climax every 90 seconds or so it seemed. Even after several giant climaxes she seemed to find new energy. Later she told me that she felt like she never stopped climaxing just that some were bigger and longer and louder than the others.

okayjack
okayjack
656 Followers
12