Our Most Recent Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
okayjack
okayjack
660 Followers

Maggie mostly had her eyes closed but she opened them wide and looked directly at me as she was being expertly fucked by her new lover. She mouthed the words "I love you" and I moved to the bed and cupped her breast and kissed her deeply. Clay honored the moment between husband and wife and slowed his pace for just a moment. After the loving kiss, I moved away so they could continue.

After at least 45 minutes Maggie and Clay were seriously fucking each other. Clay was pounding her hard and her curled toes and splayed legs told the story in the bed and on camera. They fucked in every position possible including doggy style, spoon style with Clay behind her and of course the missionary position with her legs on his shoulders forcing maximum and deep penetration.

After at least two hours of hard core fucking both Clay and Maggie knew they needed a break. However, they were enjoying themselves so much neither one of them wanted to stop. Maggie was on her knees with three big, fluffy pillows under stomach for support and Clay was plowing into her doggy style. One thing he was successful in doing was getting Maggie to talk dirty during sex. She is a moaner and groaner but does not really like to talk dirty. It simply wouldn't be ladylike. However, with Clay's encouragement he was able to get her to tell her what she wanted and how she wanted it. Several times she would tell him to "fuck me harder" or "come on, cum for me."

As Clay plowed into her from behind he asked her what she wanted. She replied, "I want you to cum long and hard in my pussy."

Clay was slamming away with all 9.5 inches of that thick cock disappearing into my sweet and sexy wife. He told her he was about to cum and she encouraged him by saying, "Come on, do it........cum in me now. Fuck me hard and cum in me."

Clay drove deep and bellowed like an animal. His butt muscles tightened and his balls drew up close and he came with several deep thrusts. Maggie told me later she could actually feel 6 or 7 spurts of hot cum deep inside her as Clay unloaded into her. Once done, he stayed behind Maggie until he softened. His cock finally plopped out with a popping sound and his cum drained out of her well used pussy.

Clay rolled over and Maggie collapsed on the pillows finally rolling off the pillows on to her back with her legs splayed wide. She was exhausted. Her pussy was red and swollen and cum was oozing out as it gaped open. Clay was breathing hard and trying to recover.

My cock was about to burst after viewing this steamy and sexy scene. However, given the condition of my lovely wife, I knew I would have to wait for a while for that to happen. That will be addressed in the sequel to this story because there is a lot more to tell. Clay and Maggie are sleeping now but there is more. Stay tuned.

okayjack
okayjack
660 Followers
12