Our Mother My Slut

Story Info
Mom gets her sons to take control of her.
8.3k words
4.28
243.9k
118
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DaktoRto
DaktoRto
1,159 Followers

This story is about me (John), my younger (by five minutes) twin brother (James) and our mother (MaryAnn. Yes she spells it this way.).

We're eighteen, six foot tall and always horny. Especially when mom started doing what she did, before we took over. Mom is thirty-six, five-four and very well built. She can easily dress and act like the perfect lady or an absolute slut.

It all started when our father (Daniel) left. He took off one night and left a note for mom. It simply said, he was filing for divorce. There wasn't anyone else. He just couldn't take anymore of her shit. Her shit, we found out after, was fucking young men.

Mom went into a funk for a while, until the divorce was final. Then she began going out, becoming more and more blatant in her actions over time. A few months ago, she started bringing them home and having loud sex all over the house.

James and I talked about taking control of mom. We even talked about making her ours, since we both wanted her. We did it. The final straw was mom sucking a guy off, in front of us, in the living room, before passing out.

Her last conquest finished off the tequila and passed out too. We put him in his car and James followed as I drove to within a block of the police station. I rammed his car into a telephone pole and put him behind the wheel. James called the cops about a drunk running him off the road. We watched as the cops came and took care of the drunk driver.

Back at the house, James said, "We either do this or she keeps it up." I just looked at him, but, I knew he was right. "Well, John. Do we take control of her and make her ours, or not?"

I responded, "Yeah! Yeah, we gotta. We make her ours and stop the bullshit!" As we carried mom to the basement, I asked, "You realize this is incest, right?"

"Yeah! Don't tell me, you don't want to fuck her as much as I do. Don't be backing out on me. We gotta do this and we gotta be brutal about it."

We got her downstairs and stripped her, then we hung her from a beam by the wrists. Both of us explored her body, with our hands. It was the first time we were able to see and touch her naked body. Her body is amazing and touching her made me delirious. Knowing she would be out for hours, we waited upstairs, planning.

"Well, Johnny boy. You know we're doing something, really bad here."

"Yeah, I know, Jimmy! But, dammit! I can't take her being a whore, in front of us."

"You want her as much as I do, right? Huh, Right?"

"You know I do, man! I told, ya."

"Then we do this. She's our prisoner until she says she's ours."

"What if, she doesn't?"

"She will. You'll see. And, she's gotta do it herself. We can't tell her to. That's the only way, we'll know for sure."

"You better be right! Or, we're in deep shit!"

Early in the morning, we heard mom yelling downstairs. "Can't back out now, John. It's time to fuck our mother. And, make her suck our dicks." James said with a big smile. James is way more aggressive than me.

We went downstairs and mom started right in. "How the fuck 'd I get like this! Get me down from here!" We stood there looking at her. Mom glared at us. "Boys! God dammit! Get me loose!"

James spoke up. "Shut up!"

Mom really shot him a dirty look. "Shut up? You little shit! I'm your mother! Turn me loose! Right fucking now!"

"Nope, we're taking over."

"Taking over, my ass!"

"Yep, that too." James laughed.

"We'll see about that!" Mom was struggling and her fantastic tits were swaying all over the place.

I spoke up then. "Do what James says, Mom." Her glaring eyes focused on me. "We've had enough. You've been acting like a whore, for months. Sucking that guy off, in front of us, last night. ... Well, we had enough. Like James says, we're taking over."

Mom began struggling again, without saying anything. She didn't notice James move around behind her. As his hands touched her hips, she froze. "What the!" Her head swung back and forth. "James, Baby. Turn me loose, honey, and I'll forget all about this."

"Don't think so, Mom. You wanna act like a slut, whore. I'm gonna treat you like one." His hands slid up her sides, making her shiver, and cupped her breasts.

"James! I'm your mother! Stop it!"

He ignored her. "Her tits feel good, John. And look, she's pushing her ass against me, like a good whore."

Mom froze, her eyes closed. She knew she was responding to her son, just like James said. I walked over and put my hands on her waist. When her eyes opened, I kissed her. She still had last night in her mouth. I could taste the mixture of tequila and tangy sperm.

I moved a hand between her legs. "Oh, John. Son. Please, don't." She began moving her pussy back and forth on my hand. Her body didn't match her words, so I inserted a finger. She moaned and kissed me hungrily. James was twisting and pulling her nipples.

Mom started shaking and my hand got very wet. When I pulled back from our kiss, James stepped back undoing his pants. I bent and started sucking a tit. Mom was moaning and fucking my hand, faster.

I felt mom press against me, so I looked up. James was completely naked and against her from behind. His hands came around to grab her tits again. I felt his hard dick slide across my fingers and I thought, 'Shit! James is gonna fuck her, right off.'

I pulled my fingers out just enough to hold her pussy open for James dick. James got the tip of his dick at her opening. Mom felt it and moaned, "Oh. Boys. Please, don't. I'm your mother." But, she pushed back on his dick, taking it into her pussy.

"Look at that, John. She says no, then starts fucking me, like a whore." Mom cringed and moaned, but kept moving her pussy on his dick. "Ya don't care do you, Mom? It's a dick and you don't care that it's your son, your fucking? Do Ya? ... Say It!"

Mom dropped her head. "NO! I DON'T CARE! Just, FUCK ME!" She almost screamed it.

As mom really got into the fucking, James motioned me around to talk to me. He knew we could move mom while she was in the throws of passion. I moved a chair around. Then when she was moaning and shaking in orgasm, I untied her.

As I pulled, James pushed and we forced her over the back of the chair. Then I threw the rope underneath and tied it to her leg.

"Get your clothes off, John. You can stick your dick in her mouth. We'll give it to her from both ends."

I undressed and walked over to mom putting my hardon against her arm. Her head was hanging down, so I picked it up and laid it sideways on her arms. Then I rubbed my dick on her cheek.

"Suck his dick, Mom." She didn't move. "Suck ... John' ... Dick ... Mom!" She kept her mouth closed and shook her head. James slapped her hard on the ass, causing her to jump. "SUCK IT!" Still she didn't move.

James stepped back, pulling his dick from her pussy and began slapping her ass hard. "If you don't start sucking his dick, I'm gonna get the paddle and use it until you do."

"Stop it! Dammit! Stop it!" Mom yelled. Then she opened her mouth and raised her head, like go ahead, stick it in.

"It's right there, Mom. Do it! Don't wait for John!"

Mom moved her head forward and my dick went in her mouth. But, she didn't close her mouth. That is, until James put his dick back in her pussy. Then, she tightened her lips on my dick as she sucked.

My brother stroked his dick into mom a couple of times and she took over, moving back and forth. We were smiling at each other as mom did all the work, fuckin' and suckin' us, like a good little whore. Our whore, now, like it or not.

James fucked mom, first. And, I got mom' mouth first. I'd feel her hot pussy clenching my dick, soon enough. Jesus, does she ever work her pussy. James came before I did and we traded places. As soon as I started fucking mom, she went after James slimy dick with her mouth.

"Jesus, John! Look at that. My dick's all nasty and she's goin' after it like there's no tomorrow." Mom was moaning and fuckin' away, like it was all perfectly natural.

It took a little longer for us to cum this time and mom didn't slow down, until we did. She had gobbled down my load then James load and taken a load from us both in her pussy. Sex was smeared around her mouth and our cum was dripping down her legs when we finished and stood there looking at her.

Mom raised her head. "Okay. You've got what you wanted. Now turn me loose."

James knelt at her head. "That's not what we want to hear. You're staying like you are."

We left with mom yelling obscenities, behind us. We left her there for a couple of hours. Every now and then, we heard her calling for us. We took some food down.

"Are you going to turn me loose, now?"

James sat the plate down. "Nah! You need to eat, before we fuck you again." Mom gave him a dirty look. "I'm gonna feed you and John is going to wash you."

"I need to use the bathroom." I sat a plastic bucket next to her. "I'm not using that! Let me go to the bathroom!"

"We're not stupid, Mom!" James exclaimed. "You'll use that, or do it all over yourself."

Then it hit me, Dad' cop stuff was in the attic. "Hey, James, I just remembered. Dad' cop stuff is in the attic. We can use the handcuffs and legirons and stuff."

"No! Boys! Please! Don't take this any further! Let me go!"

"I'll feed her. You go get that stuff from the attic." When I got back, mom had eaten almost everything.

We went through the bag. Dad was a prisoner transfer guard. There was a dozen pair of handcuffs, six pair of legcuffs and three thick leather belts with places to hook things. There were four long chains with big hooks on the ends, we figured for going from the legcuffs to the handcuffs.

It don't take a genius to figure that stuff out. We put the legcuffs on then a belt. One wrist at time went into the cuffs on the belt. Then James got a chain from the garage and we padlocked it to the post and legcuffs. She was secured better, but able to move around.

James got a mattress from the bed in the basement and put it on the floor. I went upstairs and got her a blanket and pillow. I could tell, Mom, was realizing we were dead serious. Once we started, we had to go all the way.

Mom started trying to talk us into letting her loose again. But, we just sandwiched her and began fondling her body. She sighed and responded like the only thing that mattered was sex. James pushed her to her knees, so she could suck his dick. I pulled her hips back and began rubbing my dick on her pussy.

Within seconds, mom was pushing back on my dick, trying to get it in. Her squeezing, wet, hot pussy, felt great. I reached around and grabbed her tits. It seemed to put her into high gear and she really began humping my dick while moaning on James' dick.

After we both came, we decided we needed some more stuff. We also decided that from that point on, mom would be blindfolded. To make sure she'd keep quiet when we were gone, we gagged her. Time wasn't a problem, mom had a month of sick time and vacation at work.

With the restraints, we could take mom upstairs to the shower and use the bathroom. We still washed her up in the basement, cause we were fucking the hell out of her. Shit, one of us was constantly going down to fuck her or stick our dick in her mouth.

I really liked it when James and I fucked her together, a dick in each end. I thought mom liked that best too. In fact, I asked her once she surrendered, and she said she loved it when we double-teamed her, rotating around.

The second day, James and I fucked mom so much, we wore ourselves out. We only stopped long enough to eat. Mom responded the same way every time. Like she was a fucking machine that couldn't get enough.

Mom quit asking us to stop and then she quit asking if we had enough. At the end of the week, James said, "Man, she just ain't sayin it."

"Maybe we need to just tell her what we want."

"NO! She's gotta say it on her own. That's the only way, it's real."

We moped around for a while, then James said, "Let's try bringing some guys in. Maybe then she'll say she's ours."

"I don't know, man, her fuckin anybody is what started this."

"We gotta do somethin!"

"Let's try keeping her in the dark for a while. Use a blindfold and earplugs. And, see what happens."

"I wanna get to it, man! I want her, fuckin surrendering!"

"Yeah, I know! But ... let's do this before we farm her out."

James reluctantly agreed and we kept mom sensory deprived. We went down and used her for our sexual pleasure, constantly. Also, we didn't keep her as clean or regularly fed. She began acting like a whipped pup instead of surrendering.

James and I took turns chaining her to our beds, so we could have our way with her during the night. It was during one of these nights that James fucked her in the ass, for the first time. He didn't prepare her for it and was put off by the mess. I wouldn't help him clean it up, which pissed him off, even more.

We learned the 'shit chute' needs cleaning before you fuck it. We also learned what an enema was and how to give one. Personally, I'd rather stay with the 'in holes,' and stay away from the 'out hole.'

At the beginning of the third week, we discussed who we could trust to fuck mom. We decided it couldn't be anyone local and chose four open-minded, perverted college friends. Two white guys, one from India and one black. That week, as we talked to the guys, we kept mom upstairs, restrained and dressed slutty.

She wasn't used to those thick soled, high-heel, slut shoes and struggled to walk in them. And, she looked like one of those prostitutes, downtown. I don't think my dick was soft at all that week. I loved seeing her look like a total whore.

She had to know something was up, the way were acting. We let her shower and stuff, several times the day before our planned event. James went out early to get a motel room, in a bad part of town. I readied the trunk, to put mom in for the trip. When James returned, we gave her an enema.

When we put mom in the trunk, she resisted, but didn't say anything. The motel room was ratty. The supposed double beds, in a word, weren't. Tying mom to the bed, crossways, her head hung off the side and her pussy was at the edge. They may have been double beds for children, not adults.

Mom was tied, spread apart on her back. Arms straight out, knees up and pulled apart. I held the bucket as James gave her another enema. I stood guard as James went to get the guys. While he was gone, I took the opportunity to suck mom' pussy.

I was hit with a surprise when James returned. The black guy brought his girlfriend. "She paid, like the others, so why not?" James said to me and I let them in.

"I thought you were lying. She really is somebody's fuckin mom!" The girl, whose name I never got, blurted out. Mom gasped and cringed. "I want her to suck my pussy." Mom flinched.

James held out his hand. "You get what ya pay for, like the others."

The girl quickly got into her purse and pulled out forty dollars. "It's all I got. And, I want pictures of her, tied up suckin my pussy."

"You'll get what we let you have!" I snapped back at her. Mom was smiling and the girl was frowning. She took off her skirt and panties and headed for mom.

James stopped her. "Uh, uh, Missy. You wait your turn." She shot James a dirty look. Mom was straining to listen. "Okay, guys. She's all yours. A Bound Old Whore, as promised." I thought mom would be shocked but she was smiling like it was christmas. "Any hole, guys, any hole."

I knelt at mom' head and whispered, "We sold you to some friends, for their pleasure. They get to do whatever they want to you. Understand?"

Mom softly said, "Yes, Son."

Richard, the black guy, heard. "What! That your mother!" The mood in the room went dead serious.

James quickly punched his shoulder. "Aw, man. No. That's our whore. Like we said." We all started laughing.

The girl piped up. "I don't care if she is their mother. White people do this sick shit, 'n I want in. It's gonna be up, havin' this ol' white bitch suckin my black cunt." I didn't really like her racial attitude.

James spoke up. "You can cut the racial attitude, or fuckin leave." The girl glared at him as did her boyfriend, Richard. James pointed his finger at him. "You know better, Man."

I got another start when Rami was nude. His dick was long and skinny. It looked a foot long as he stroked it while approaching mom. He stood at mom' head and I gestured, 'Go ahead.' Rami touched his oozing dick to mom' lips. She opened her mouth and licked the tip.

I figured Joe, my redneck friend, would just start fucking her. But, he didn't. He knelt between her legs and kissed her pussy. "I've always wanted to taste a pussy." He said before he started licking away.

Mom began wiggling to Joe' tongue as her lips tried to pull more of Rami into her mouth. Her hands kept pulling at the ropes, like she was trying to reach for Rami, not get loose. I freed one wrist and her hand went straight to the dick in her mouth. She moaned and wiggled more.

Her hand moved to his hip as she thrust against the face between her legs. She began pushing and pulling, urging more and more of Rami' dick into her mouth. She didn't stop until her nose hit the base of his dick and his balls covered her blindfold. She held him there as she chewed with her lips and worked her throat on his twelve inches.

Releasing him, she opened her mouth sucking in air and immediately pulled him forward again. Her hips were really rolling to the tongue probing her pussy at the same time. You could definitely say, mom could multitask.

In a couple of minutes, Rami moaned, "Gonna cum." He pulled away.

Mom grabbed his hip and lustily moaned, "Do it! Feed me your cum." Then she pulled him forward sliding his dick back down her throat.

"SHIT!" He grunted, his face contorted. Jerking in orgasm, he was shooting his sperm straight into mom' stomach.

Mom' body began shaking wildly and I heard Joe gulping, as mom grabbed his head. As mom settled down, Joe raised his head. His face was wet and dripping. "Sum-bitch! I didn't know women did that." Joe said, licking his lips.

Joe wasn't done. He raised up and in one motion sank his dick into mom' dripping pussy to begin pounding away. In barely two minutes, he jerked wildly and filled her pussy with cum. Rami' dick was still in her mouth, softer but her lips were urging him up again.

Joe fell back on the floor as Rami walked around to mom' pussy. He rubbed his dick up and down her slick slit a couple of times, before pushing into her. I started to retie mom' hand, but she reached down and fondled his balls as she rolled her hips. A real fucking machine. Yep, that's what mom is, 'A Fucking Machine.'

Mom was moaning loudly as she struggled to fuck Rami back, while he stroked his twelve inches into her. He brought her to whimpering screams before he added his sperm to her pussy. As he did, she let out one short sharp scream before going completely limp.

As Rami pulled his slick dick from mom' pussy, Richard' girlfriend came over and put it in her mouth. "Bitch!" Richard mumbled. I thought, 'Yeah, Right! You hypocrite! Your about to fuck my mom.'

Ted, the other guy, was already rubbing his dick on mom' mouth. Richard came over and plunged his dick in mom' pussy, making her yelp. As she did, Ted jammed his dick down her throat, choking her. These two were like James, aggressive, and began slapping her ass while pulling hard on her nipples. They continually made mom whimper and cry out in pain.

They started changing places, like James and I. When they did, the girl stood and turned around, so Rami could fuck her. Richard glared at her and slammed his dick harder and harder into mom.

These two had staying power, slamming it to mom like crazy. I saw her shaking and shuddering several times in orgasm. She would also, briefly go limp, quickly recover and start again. I wished it was me and James.

DaktoRto
DaktoRto
1,159 Followers