Our Natural Selection Ch. 04

Story Info
Seducing a Devil dodger to save our secret.
2.2k words
4.58
24.6k
13
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 09/15/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood under the shower's restorative deluge and quickly lathered myself clean of the various bodily fluids that the latest bout of sisterly defilement had seen me covered in... Not that I minded much, but a certain Dominant standard had to be maintained and it was best if only my slut slave remained in such an excitingly sticky and thoroughly fucked state. The water felt good pounding hard against my chest and upward straining erection, but the memory of my wanton sibling's burning ass clamped tight around my impaling cock as she straddled my hips and sodomized herself enthusiastically was still fresh in my mind and I was eager to proceed with the evening's incestuous diversions whilst our parents were out of the house. Therefore the briefest of showers was all I could tolerate and I was barely toweled dryish before my mind was swirling with perverse plans and impelling me to return to her bedroom and the sprawled slender figure slumbering lightly in her childhood four poster bed.

As always the wondrous sight of my slave-sister reclining in all her naked glory forced me to hesitate and linger over the vision admiringly. I was still getting used to the alien contrast between her normal lithe sleekness and the protruding roundness of her bulging belly and swollen tits but impregnating her had taken my Domination of her to an intense new level that was intoxicating.... There for the world to see was proof that she was my possession, my Owned fuck pet who was only truly content when she was serving her Master or being served the physical punishment she relished so fiercely. As I watched her she stirred and smiled up at me with a look of sheer bliss... I should have known better than to think she'd allow herself to drift off to sleep in the tiny space of time I'd left her alone; I'd promised harsher treatment and already she was anticipating the form it would take. Pregnancy had made her insatiable for every attention I lavished upon her pale, tight young body.

Catching hold of the collar round her neck I raised her to a sitting position gently and tilted her face up for the meeting of our lips that I could never get enough of, then dragged her to her feet off the soaked and stained bed.

"Don't forget to change these sheets later," I instructed although I knew that our parents would be returning late and discovery of evidence of our incestuously illicit activities was unlikely. Which reminded me, it was time to lead my glutton-for-punishment slave down to the basement now she'd had her warm up chastisements... My fertile little fuck puppet was long overdue the firm work out that the den below could deliver. It had been intended as a family leisure room in our youth but never really developed as such and was abandoned due to lack of interest. However, since taking my sweet sister as my personal pain whore I had found lots of inventive uses for its sturdy overhead beams and supporting pillars along with the discarded furniture that had found its way down there over the years. I'd claimed it as our secret play room and we sneaked down there as much as was possible without attracting suspicion.... Tonight, however, we had hours left to test my slave slut's various thresholds and with that delectable thought in mind I retrieved the hold on my perverse pet's leash and pulled her by the collar towards her bedroom door.

There was always something extra intense in the mood when the opportunity of an empty house arose; to be able to parade my slave through familiar surroundings naked and proud in her sexual submission to me and in her current condition.... belly swollen, tits glowing with their caresses from the flogger and still slightly leaking milk in gratitude that made the occasion even more special. It would have been unseemly to rush her down the stairs, certainly her deliberate and graceful walk was poetry in motion, but I was impatient to get my hands back upon that perfect body and get my cock back inside her.

I let her take the lead so I could admire the roll of that intoxicating arse, still striped by the red welts of its initial warming up and it was due to this eye catching sight and the single mindedness of my anticipation of further Dominating debauchery that my attention was elsewhere. We reached the foot of the stairs and turned into the hallway that would take us to the basement door when I was snapped back to reality by the abrupt halt of my naked sister, so unexpected that I walked into her suddenly motionless body and nearly dropped the collection of implements of torment and lengths of ropes that were vital for the intended continuation of the evening's deviant play. Before I could utter a comment on my slave's almost disobedient halt I saw the reason for it: There was a figure stood down the hallway just inside the back door in a posture of shock similar to the one my sister and I were frozen in... Whilst we had the advantage of being residents of the house the intruder had the edge as she was fully clothed and not presenting such a vivid portrait of incestuous perversity as I'm sure we displayed caught in such a compromising position.

I instantly recognized the woman stood mere feet before us, although the look of wide-eyed, open mouthed amazement upon her face wasn't her usual expression.... it was old Mrs. Parker, "Nosy Parker" as we'd always called her, our next door neighbour and almost the last person on earth who I'd want to be discovered stark naked leading my equally naked younger sister around on a collar. As a rebellious teenager with a habit for getting into various scrapes my relationship with Mrs. Parker had been understandably frosty... She was a self-righteous, church going pillar of the community who didn't enjoy my hooligan antics and had made it her mission to monitor my comings and goings with a combination of curtain twitching and disapproving sermons about "the youth of today" and its lack of morality.

I couldn't help thinking that this catching of us in such a blatant exhibition of all her warnings to our mother about how I was a bad influence upon my innocent sister would provide her with a lifetime's supply of smug justification of her one-woman neighbourhood watch campaign against me... and yet as we stood in a silent stunned face off I had to notice that she seemed to be somewhat mesmerized by the taboo tableau that she'd wandered into. In fact, instead of the expected hysterical denouncement and screams for the police, fire brigade and a priest with full exorcism kit that I expected to issue forth, when she recovered her voice she remained silent and rooted to the spot, as did we, not so much through embarrassment as a total loss at what could be actually said to explain the awkward situation we all found ourselves enmeshed in.

"I thought I heard someone shouting for help." It was Mrs. Parker who finally stammered words to fill the silent void holding us all in limbo and it did seem a viable statement considering my slave had just recently been cumming at the top of her lungs for her Master... Who'd have thought the dividing walls were so thin. Mind you "Nosy" Parker never needed much of an excuse to snoop and I'm sure her moralistic indignation had been going into overdrive recently upon learning of the scandal of my 18 year old sister's pregnancy. Any chance to mix neighbourly concern with sticking her beak in must have been a Godsend for her... and she was a God botherer of the first degree. Before any kind of intelligent answer could be thought up on my part she uttered her second statement of truth

"You both haven't any clothes on," she whispered in wonder as if witnessing some divine appearance and she'd never spoken a truer word. I wondered if she was so innocent in the wicked ways of the world that she thought there was a viable explanation for our nakedness, and if she did what the fuck could it be so I could use it. Luckily, I was mostly shielded by my sister's body and Mrs. Parker couldn't see my erection bobbing not-so innocently against my sister's spine where it had positioned itself since I walked into her. Events had happened so swiftly that I hadn't even thought of covering my swollen shame; in fact I noticed that my sister didn't seem to have considered any moves towards modesty herself, her hands were holding the underside of her full belly supportively but under the circumstances she seemed pretty bold as she stood proudly before the annoying neighbour...

... that same annoying neighbour who upon closer examination was still presenting a fine impression of stunned indecision with mouth gaping at the bare fleshed apparition she'd intruded upon. Still, as long as she wasn't screaming the place down, it gave me time to think and try to work out how to solve this rather difficult situation.

I couldn't help observing that given the obvious sinfulness of the discovery Mrs. Parker was being somewhat meek; surely she must have understood the full implications of what she'd walked in on, a line of thought that made me suddenly question the innocence of her snooping. My sister's orgasmic cries had probably been clear enough so why would our neighbour be so brazen as to come a-prowling unless.........

I was shamed of myself; I'd underestimated my sexy sister's seemingly unlimited powers of perverse appeal, although old Mrs. Parker was as an unlikely candidate as I could imagine, and yet reexamining her in this new light it explained the current wide-eyed gaze upon my slave's obviously ravished and about to be ravished form. Who'd have thought the old busy body would have such taboo good taste, although having said that I had to reappraise our Devil dodger from next door. Her body was suddenly worth a second glance now her amble bosom was in a state of increasing agitation and without the usual look of disdain covering her face she looked more like the 40-ish woman she was...her dark features vastly improved with the potential for depravity beginning to show through and I couldn't think of a better way of ensuring her complicity than implicating her fully.

All we had to do now was nudge her in the right direction and encourage her to break down years of repressed lust... the internal struggle was raging inside her and still could go either way. Luckily, my exceptional sister was as much a natural seductress as she was a natural sub slave slut and I could sense she was way ahead in me in her appraisal of the confrontation. Despite the fullness of her swollen occupied belly she'd straightened her spine and held her shoulders back in a provocative posture that her exhibitionist instincts knew made an intoxicating sight, her full round little tits thrust up high and proud in a display that few could resist, especially when combined with that angelic expression on her pretty face that was an open invitation for debauchery.

Still the moment could have gone either way had my clever concubine not been fully aroused and shameless... she'd been promised a trip to the basement by her beloved Master and nothing would be allowed to delay proceedings much longer. Preening herself in the full attention she was demanding, my slut sister slowly and deliberately began to run her hands upwards over her burning flesh until she was cupping both reddened breasts and began to concentrate her fingertips working her achingly erect nipples until the fresh drops of white cream began to appear.

My dear sister's sexual instincts proved as accurate as always. Mrs. Parker gave a little moan that ended all pretense and her eyes were wild with the fire of lust burning in them... That new look on her face and the fact that somehow the ensuing deep breathing seemed to have loosened Mrs. Parker's respectable blouse which was now showing a disreputable amount of cleavage was forcing me to rethink my opinion of our tempted neighbour... It was time to push her over the edge and let her embrace all her new found dark desires.

I pulled my slave's leash slightly to get her attention and to make it obvious who was in charge should the detail and scope of Parker's discovery have gone unnoticed in the confusion.

"This girl you know as my sister is now my sub, my enthusiastic slave and slut. I Own her and use her as my sexual toy whenever possible... she is mine and you've interrupted tonight's training and punishment session. You've got a choice now Mrs. Parker, you can leave or you can follow us downstairs and find out what an unrepentant pain whore I've turned my sweet innocent sister into."

I felt it was a pretty safe bet as I'd launched into my speech and noting the radiant smile my slave gave our shocked neighbour I took the lead and led my sister by her collar and chain past Parker, now looking strangely voluptuous once her voracious appetite had been wakened. Carefully I steered my naked slave, still pulling on her nipples with undisguised relish at this unexpected chance of showing off her submissive dedication to defilement before an audience, down the narrow steps that took us to the basement at last and with the last vestiges of morality cast side we were followed by the good Mrs. Parker.