Our Natural Selection Ch. 05

Story Info
Descent. An ensnared intruder shows her good behaviour.
8k words
4.69
33.8k
18
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 09/15/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My slave sister's naked feet made a soft padding noise on the wooden stairs that led down to the basement as I led her by her collar and leash and I savoured the harder echo of high heels ringing in reply that told me without having to turn round that we were being followed by down to the play room by our over inquisitive next door neighbour Mrs. Parker... Being a long standing and church going pillar of the community hadn't protected her from real temptation from sin when that sin had confronted her in the divine shape of my pregnant and perverse teenage sister. At the head of this descending parade I pondered the implications of this unusual turn of events and felt my ego swell along with my erection. "Nosy" Parker and her one women neighbourhood watch surveillance had long been a pain in the arse what with her constant holier-than-thou attitude and general right-wing crusading; now it would seem that like most people who are keen to impose their morality on everyone they can a certain amount of hypocrisy was involved. I was looking forward to encouraging her to debase herself as she succumbed to the pleasures of the flesh, especially since the flesh I intended her to prostrate and prostitute herself to would be my gorgeous slut sub who reveled in deviant behaviour as much as her Dominating brother.

I'd reached the foot of the staircase by this point as had my impregnated possession and I took the opportunity to turn and give her and the ensnared woman still halfway down the stairs an appraising glance. She froze as my sister and I looked up at her, a guilty look hovering across her face as she wrestled with herself still, perhaps realizing that once she'd descended to our level she would be lost beyond all redemption... It was in our best interest to recruit this older woman in order to ensure our incestuous relationship remained unpublicized, so I drew my precious pain whore close to me roughly and standing behind her placed my hands over her own, still massaging her productive tits and just beginning to restart the lactation in dribbles of warm milk escaping from her rigid nipples, still raw and receptive from the harsh treatment they'd enjoyed earlier in the evening. My supple slut murmured appreciatively at this added attention to her aching breasts and pushed her lower body back against me to make contact with my rock solid cock as a gesture of gratitude and servile lust. "I'll milk you now, you show Mrs. Parker what a hot little whore you are," I instructed still looking over her slim shoulder up at our erstwhile upstanding citizen from next door.

"Thank you, Sir," she purred, slipping her hands from under mine and, her natural sexual exhibitionism taking over, placing her fingers to her mouth to lap the cream from them before running her hands slowing down her succulent slender body, rubbing the splashes of milk that had landed on her swollen belly sensually over her taut curve then reaching down to her hairless public mound to stroke her sticky wet cunt, drawing the girlie fuck lube up her trim labia to find the jutting pearl that was her attention seeking clitoris. She sighed and lent back against my supporting body so she could display her masturbatory performance to the older woman looking down entranced from the stairs. I pinched her protruding nipples as she teased her fat clit and observed that she was staring up into Mrs. Parker's eyes with unmistakable invitation... Showing off her submissive obedience before such an attentive audience had my sister slipping back into insatiable desire again and it was certainly helping resolve any hesitation on the part of our nosy neighbour, who'd actually descended a couple of steps without conscious thought before she realized how strong the lure was and she'd paused once more without taking her eyes from the stunning sight drawing her so inevitably into depravity and disgrace.

This further disintegration of Madame Purity's self-control had me working my sister's poor tits even more urgently and twin spurts of mother's milk shot forth in the direction of our guest... Mentally, I cursed that she was still maintaining a distance... I had the sudden need to see Mrs. Parker's sensible clothing and well coiffured appearance despoiled by bodily fluids of any kind, to crack that well-maintained outwards appearance of repressed respectability forever. Mind you, seeing her from this new point of view I had to admit she was looking more human... The eyes heavy-lidded with unspoken lust and the heaving bosom putting serious strain on her white blouse's buttons—even her responsible looking knee length skirt seemed to have tightened itself and ridden up her long legs somehow, reveling black tight covered shapely legs and strong yet feminine looking thighs that were not unbecoming on a woman whose air of being middle aged in the past lay more with her constant attitude of priggish disapproval rather than her actual age. She was about my height, 5' 11" or so, which put her a good few inches taller than my sister and her matronly curves made her a decided contrast to my siblings usual slim hipped, svelte perfection... I was eager to see my greedy slave take her into her arms and seduce her.

This series of lewd developments had done nothing to cool my heightened level of lust and firmly manipulating my sisters ever-engrossing breasts reminded me of my original mission... Much as I was enjoying holding my slut sibling whilst she mesmerized our hesitant guest with her joyous exhibitionism it was time to reveal the full extent of my innocent sister's corruption and devotion to sexual depravity in its more extreme forms. The unique grip I had on my masturbating slut made her growing excitement easy to detect; she was never far from surrendering herself body and soul to pleasure at the best times but this evening had produced an overload of deviant thrills which she was still desperate to wallow in and my instruction to frig herself in front of a new, untested audience obviously held an appeal for my pretty little sensualist sub, but she'd have to earn her next orgasm. We were in the basement and punishment was the order of the day down here.

Giving her red raw nipples a final pinch I disengaged my supporting clinch enough that she was forced to stand upright again, a signal that my well trained possession understood as instruction to prepare for a different indulgence. Dropping her hands to her hips away from her streaming cunt broke the intimate spell she'd been casting upon our upright visitor... Even tho' I'd been stood behind her I knew of old the devastating effect my slut slave's penetrating gaze had when she was giving into her basest desires and Mrs. Parker's eyes had been locked upon my slave's face. So as I tugged upon her collar and led her across the play room I was confident that our ensnared interloper would continue her descent into our playroom. Who could resist?

The basement den was lit by a harsh strip light in the center of the rectangular room which added to the uncompromising nature of the space; a half hearted attempt to convert it into a family den by previous occupants years ago had not provided much in the way of comfort; the floor was tiled but the walls remained rough brickwork and the ceiling still exposed solid beams that we'd found an array of uses for in the past, from making rope swings on as children to more serious uses in the last few months since liberating my sweet sister and making her my compliant sex slave. The only objects in the room were an old sofa and a full size billiard table that had been wrestled down somehow and abandoned when the general gloom of the cellar discouraged further attempts at jollification.

I guided my willing possession to the central spot where I'd previously screwed a heavy duty O ring into the wooden ceiling beam, a spot chosen so my captive's pale body was suitably illuminated by the glare of overhead fluorescent strip. Usually on these occasions I warmed her up with various lighter chastisements or spankings to push her into the right receptive state, but on this occasion I felt the addition of an unexpected observer coupled with the earlier indulgences had my precious little pain whore as ready to receive her punishments as she'd ever been. Standing in her familiar spot my sub instinctively stood straight with chin up as I unfastened her leash from its collar and set it aside. Not wanting to waste any time, I swiftly left her side and, setting down the flogger, crops and ropes on the scuffed green felt of the billiard table, I moved to one of the shadowy corners of the cellar where further instruments of our contact play were concealed behind forgotten storage boxes. Retrieving them I returned to my hedonistic sibling's side, noticing in the process that our obliging neighbour had found her way down the stairs and, although keeping her distance as much as she could, was pressed against the basement wall with a look of horrified fascination spread across her face.

'Well, if her imagination was expecting untold obscenities I mustn't disappoint,' I thought to myself as I crouched down to secure first one, then the other trim subslut ankle into the padded leather cuffs of the spreader bar which held my sister's legs nicely positioned apart at a comfortable and practical angle; as I was securing the second strap I stole a glance upwards at the smooth expanse of inner thigh and pouting puffy cunt lips exuding their leakage of fuck juices with her legs held parted... I regretted the spontaneous nature of the upcoming exhibition in punishment before our morally conflicted guest; had it been planned I'd have dressed my sister in her stockings and stilettos, she always looked so adorable dressed in such enhancing finery and the high heels added to her helplessness when secured in the spreader bar and strung from above. However my slave barefoot, naked and pregnant was such a stunning sight that it was a momentary passing regret instantly forgotten.

With the same haste that I'd applied to her ankles I fastened the D ring bondage restraints around each wrist which she offered without being told, my sister's training and shameless eagerness for chastisement adding to her silent compliance. Nicely cuffed, I threaded the strong nylon rope through the rings and up through the hoop on the ceiling beam, then it was just a matter of pulling the rope taut enough to draw my sister's arms up and together straight above her head framing her angelic face, glowing with excited anticipation. I tugged it hard so she was lifted slightly off her feet and up onto tip toes then quickly tied it off to the solid dead weight of the billiard table leg.

My pain whore looked truly helpless hanging there so exposed and swaying slightly in the unforgiving illumination of the strip light; I couldn't resist tugging her hair and pulling her face to mine to enjoy a passionate kiss, the forced hanging situation making our heights more equal and making the kiss all the more delicious. I ran my hands down her spine and cupped her pert buttocks firmly, pulling her to me as much as her expanded belly and my extended cock would allow.. .I loved holding her in such a grip knowing that she was secured so tightly and yet she felt so secure in my control... The trust between us was absolute and allowed my deviant darling sibling give herself totally to whatever bound situation I chose to indulge her with.... We'd never even discussed things like safe words or the like: I was her Master and she knew I'd never push her beyond any limit that she couldn't handle... The fact I'd never found a level of punishment that was beyond her limits yet was academic.

It's strange how everyday tasks like securing my subslut sister hand and foot and hanging her all vulnerable and exposed from above took on a new urgency when performed in front of a newcomer relatively fresh to the concept of incestuous BDSM exploration, or even Sapphism in general judging by Mrs. Parker's smoldering staring. I felt growling animal lust surging up in me as I disengaged from my Dominant embrace and picked up the handy flogger, however in the interests of the occasion I felt like I had to gloat a little.

"Well, Mrs. Parker, observe how beautiful my sweet sister looks when she's restrained like this on the verge of a serious bout of hard Discipline," I said evenly as I twisted my captive sibling face on to our wide eyed neighbour.

"What are you going to do to her?" our one-woman audience stammered nervously without taking her eyes of the svelte swaying figure.

By way of an answer I held up the flogger and waggled it to get her attention.

"You can't do that to her, not in that condition," Parker gasped, although as protests go it didn't seem all that convincing.

I reached down between my sister's creamy thighs and inserted a couple of fingers smoothly into her opened cunt then removed them and held them up glistening wet in the bright light.

"Apart from the fact she is my possession and I can do anything I wish to my property," I announced slightly pompously, "her arousal is easy to spot and that's just in anticipation of physical attentions. Just wait till you see the effect that a good session of flagellation has, then you'll see my precious sister at her best."

It was obviously such a fascinating prospect that our guest fell silent, although the increased motion at her heaving breast spoke volumes and to spur further agitation in both pairs of bosoms present I took a step back and an outstretched arm's swing forward to give my helpless slave the full impact of the flogger's flails across both deserving tits, the crack of leather meeting flesh ringing around the confines of the cellar and combining with my sister's gasp of obscene satisfaction. I let the flogger's tails drop from their momentary hold of her swelling breasts and deliberately trailed them across the curve of her fertile belly before allowing it to fall clear of her straining imprisoned body; then I lingered a few long seconds to let our guest witness the effect the blow had upon my sisters chest, a cute chest that had already suffered its share of torrid torment earlier but was obviously recovered enough for further indulgence. Crimson stripes began to show on the pale curves to match the redness of the hard nipples they framed, and issuing from those lactating teats white droplets appeared as if by magic...

I hesitated until the duel milky releases were threatening to tumble down then sent a second well-aimed strike hitting the jutting targets; this time a positive spurt of mother's milk squirted free of those raw nubs, not very far but enough for the full eroticism of the act to be apparent to all.

As with all other aspects of my sister's insatiable fetish for pain it was obvious that her lactate glands responded well to such stinging stimulation and the succession of blows that followed had the white flow back up to powerful spurts from sore breasts and the glistening clear flow of arousal streaming down her held parted inner thighs as my captive squirmed against her bonds, her rapid breathing and glazed expression displaying her receptiveness to this deserved punishment. Now that I'd got her tits nicely productive I allowed myself to stroll casually around her beautiful stretched upwards pale body and allowed myself a self satisfied admiration of her chastised condition, taking a slap at her rump affectionately to let her know how pleased I was with her subserviently slutty display. Standing from the vantage point behind my perverse plaything I pulled my eyes from her captivating form and stole a glance back to our increasingly convinced convert guest... She was still stood fearfully with her back to the wall but her morally superior stance was somewhat undermined by the lewd way she was leaning against it with legs bent and pelvis thrust forward so she could reach a hand up her formerly conservatively cut skirt which had rode upwards and was showing off her upper legs handsomely, the hemline now just covering her crotch and whatever frantic activities her exploring hand was performing within.

From the openly mesmerized look locked on her increasingly appealing features I wondered if she even realized that she'd been moved to touch herself so blatantly... Her body's obvious desires maybe taking charge without need of conscious thought to direct them. As I pondered this my slave sister moaned slightly from the halt in corrective attention from her Owner and I gave her rear a vicious swipe with the flogger by way of apology; once I started these punishment sessions my sister expected to be taken to the limits of agony and ecstasy and combine the two in the exhilaration of forced orgasm, an intense climax I had no intention of denying her. My hesitation was in trying to think of ways of utilizing this potential pervert neighbour rapidly losing all self control before us.

Apart from the alluring appeal of seeing Mrs. Parker give in to sexual abandonment and be used as an instrument in my sister's ongoing depravity training, I was also considering the advantages in having a compliant and compromised woman living next door... This cellar had its limitations, not least it's opportunity for use with our parents around. The divorcee 40-something currently ensnared could prove useful as host for discreet debauchery. With that inspiring thought in mind I set about the final corruption to turn slack jawed voyeur into enthusiastic participant; given the heady aroma of sexual musk exuding from the pair of excited cunts it wouldn't take much persuasion.

"Why don't you show my sister how much you appreciate the beating she's just taken, Mrs. Parker," I suggested innocently and whether she'd misunderstood my offer or merely was giving in to her own exhibitionist streak I couldn't say.. The former busy body lifted her constricting skirt above her waist with both trembling hands whilst simultaneously leaning back against the rough brickwork so she could widen her stance more; her tights were soaked in a dark circle surrounding her crotch which betrayed the strength of her arousal and her shameless attitude to letting her teenage neighbours know it.

Her eyes had a wild quality behind her rimless glasses and I was certainly seeing Nosy Parker in a fresh light, face flushed and impressive chest heaving for all its worth... She'd managed to dislodge another button and the exposed cleavage was being held in place by a supportive black bra peaking forth above the peaks of straining nipples poking hard against the tight material of her blouse. I longed to see her in intimate contact with the contrasting figure of my slender young sister and was wondering how susceptible the older woman would be to taking instruction when she moved from the wall... I'd underestimated the effect my sister could make when she turned her mind to seduction. My exquisite slut must have given some unspoken signal of deep yearning that pushed Parker over the edge...With a sob of abandonment our neighbour dropped to her knees before my imploringly imprisoned sibling and in a move that surprised me began to lap and nuzzle at her pregnant stomach, her tongue seeking out the splatters of liquid and eagerly consuming it like, well, mother's milk, I suppose.

Each to her own, it was a taste that I'd acquired myself recently although I preferred to gather it at its source as was my right as the father and Master. I noticed my sister, whilst preening herself at her ability to attract perverse action, was in need of more direct stimulation and was lifting her hips up as much as her secured position would allow to give the hint that Mrs. Parker's previously harsh edged tongue would be better employed lodged between her thighs. Luckily, kneeling in front of a strung up beautiful whore such as my sub slave usually would inspire similar thoughts and before I needed to push her head where it was required she followed her own repressed instincts and trailed steadily downwards whilst maintaining her mouth and tongue within slobbering range of my succulent sister's smooth skin, down and down to the bald public mound suspended expectantly in front of her until she was low enough to plunge her face deep into the moist invitation that was my fuck puppet's freely flowing cunt.