Our New Friends Are Exhibitionist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
applevalyan
applevalyan
1,333 Followers

I've known two of the guys since 6th grade, one of the guys and one of the girls I met in school for the first time this year. I'm glad I was out of school or the story of being seen naked would have been all over school the first day. Johnny and Barry were sure surprised to see me climb out of the water naked, but I told them I was OK with it and for them to take a good look because this was probably the only chance to see naked. They asked if I had been telling the true when I said that had been having sex in the river when they showed up. (I was starting to get worked up at their line of questions and started to rub the hard nipples of my tits.) I told then it was true and that I had been doing a lot of it lately. (About this time I badly wanted to reach down and play with my pussy in front of them but in though better of it, it might be too much for them.) Darrin return with our clothes but I didn't want to get dressed yet. I was having too much fun teasing my friends, so I put on my shoes and walked bare ass naked away from them. Being sure to give and extra wiggle in my ass for them to watch. We weren't a couple hundred yards away from them when Darrin thankfully bent me over and old tree and roughly took me from behind. I made extra noise hoping my friend would heard and come investigate and see me getting fucked, but I don't know if they did or not.

After getting her fucking, Val put a couple fingers in her pussy and brought those cum covered digits to her mouth and sucked them clean. She looked at me and said, "You are turning me into one dirty little slut, and what scares me is that I'm enjoying it and I love you for it." Then she kissed me and started walking naked towards the car. I gave her clothes to her so I could unlock the doors. I opened the door for her and she tossed her clothes on the back seat, saying she felt like riding home naked. So I drove her across town to her house with her naked and playing with her pussy on the front seat. I have no idea of how many people seen her naked but I know a few did. A couple blew their horns, Val just smiled and waved to them.

When I got her home and neither of her parent's cars was there. She put her head in my lap and began to suck on my dick in the middle of the day in her driveway. Once hard she got in my lap and rode me till I came again. If you have kept tract, that is now three loads in Val's pussy in about 3 hours. I was beginning to wonder I could keep with her hornyness. Val ran from the car naked to her house. I followed her to her bedroom with her clothes, she was naked and spread eagle on the bed. " I've really had a lot of fun today honey," she said. " Get naked and join me. I want to hold you." I did until we heard a car door shut.

I got my shorts back on as Val ran to the bathroom to freshen up. I helped Val's mother get groceries inside, while I waited for Val. I saw Val's mother sniff the air and look at me. OH, My God! Did she smell the sex in the air? Val showed up then wearing a new short halter dress, she told her mother we were going back to the base so I could clean up and change so we could go to dinner and a movie and that she would be back before midnight. When she bent over and gave her mother a hug and I saw bare ass.

We got to my barracks and I was able to sneak her in my room again. My roommate was TDY and wouldn't be back for a week. I got undressed to shower and Val got naked too. She wanted to wash me, so I let her. It felt good to just stand there and let a beautiful naked woman rub your entire body. When she was done I had another hard-on. She told me to hurry and rinse off she didn't want me to waste that hard-on. I quickly rinsed and dried off. She was sitting on the edge of my bed. She motioned for me to stand in front of her. She took my still hard dick in her hands and licked my dick and balls slowly a couple minutes, then told me to lie on my back. Once I was down; she climbed above me and lowered herself until I was deep inside her. I watched her face as she slowly lowered herself. I wish I had a camcorder back then, I would have loved to capture the looks of pure sexual enjoyment, lust, and enjoyment in her face. She told me to not move, she wanted me to make this ride last as long as I could. I found that Valerie was multi-orgasmic that afternoon. I could feel her pussy tighten and squeeze every time she had an orgasm. She came SEVEN times over the next hour, until she collapsed on me from exhaustion. I pushed her off and got her on her belly and put a pillow under her stomach, pushing her ass up a bit. I entered her from behind and gave it to her hard and fast until I came. She was more vocal than normal when she came again [#8], it was the first time I fucked her in this position and she claimed she really enjoyed it; it has become one of her favorite positions. I was concerned someone might have heard her and come to investigate, and then I would have been in big trouble for sneaking a woman into the men's barracks. We quickly showered again, got dressed and left.

I had to have this wild and wonderful woman in my life, although we had been dating for just over two months, over dinner I asked Valerie to marry me. She tearfully accepted and we were married only 2 months later and are still married today, over 33 wonderful, wild, and horny years now!

I was surprised when Darrin asked me to marry him. I hoped he would but I wasn't expecting it this soon but it was what I wanted and of course I accepted. I would have been a fool not to. He is such a nice guy and he knows how to take care of me. Financially, mentally, physically and SEXUALLY!!!

We got our on place off base and continued our fun of exposing ourselves to both sexes. Valerie usually had to be the cause of my exposure. She would usually de-pants me in front of one or two of her female friends and of course I never wore underwear so I was balls naked to the girls and my hands always seemed to be full at the time, so I couldn't quickly pull them back up. A couple times, we would go through a couple hamburger drive-ins one night, I was in the passenger seat, naked (except for a large hand towel over my lap), and wearing a thin blindfold, and with hands loosely tied. Val would lift the towel to show the girls what was underneath. I enjoyed that more than Val knows. We only did this about a half dozen times. I would still like to do that today but my now 50+ yr. old body won't allow it.

About 6 months into our marriage and about 6 months before I got out of the military, my squadron had a summer picnic. Val ended up wearing 'just' an old white tank top she had cut off to just below her breast and a pair of super short cut-off low-rise jeans. We ran into a couple there whose wife was also scantily covered. She was wearing a bikini top and a short skirt over her bikini bottoms. Brian and Brenda were their names. We hung around together all afternoon. I told Brian Valerie was without any type of underwear; he chuckled and said he had already figured that one out. He said that when she sat down across from him earlier he noticed how narrow the seam was between her legs and could she the lips of her pussy. I told him not to worry about that, she enjoyed showing off and he could look as much as he wanted. He said that his wife also enjoyed a little public flash of her tits once in a while but hadn't bared her pussy to stranger's eyes yet. I told him that Valerie has been completely nude on a few occasions already and enjoyed it. His eyes got big and said, "Cool, maybe I might get the chance to see one day." I told him that if he and Brenda ever got a chance to come to our house I could almost guarantee it. But unknown to us then, he would see her nude sooner than that.

It was warm that afternoon of the picnic and one of the events that afternoon was 'Mud' wrestling. Both Valerie and Brenda signed up for it, four girls in total signed up. Before the competition started, Val came to me and we cut the top hemmed edge of her tank top. She said that Brenda and her had talked and that if they face each other Brenda would try and rip off her top and she would try to break one or Brenda bikini top strings.

Brenda and I hit it off right from the get-go. When we heard about the 'Mud' wrestling I told her that sounded like fun. She agreed with me but she said that she didn't think I shouldn't do it not with the top I was wearing. I told her I wasn't worried about my tits coming out; as a matter of fact I was kind of looking forward to it. I explained that I was a bit of exhibitionist and I enjoyed baring my tits in public once in a while. She giggled and said she had done it a couple of times herself and knew how exciting it was. We then made plans to help the other lose her top.

Both girls won their first battle. Valerie's tits kept coming out from under her top as she wrestled; she just covered them back up and kept wrestling. Val's match was a draw, but when it came to the crowd cheering for the winner. She won big time. The crowd cheered again when I washed the mud off Valerie with a water hose, soaking her white top and turning it almost transparent. Brenda won her match easily. She kicked the girls' ass. She pinned her in about 10 seconds.

Val's top didn't tear any more so she helped it a bit. She tore it down so only three or four inches remained intact. Val and Brenda got in the pool; I could tell Brenda had loosened the strings on her top so Val could get a better hold. I heard Val tell Brenda not to pin her that fast or they wouldn't have enough time to get topless. Brenda said she didn't plan to, she just want to make sure she got into the match with her. Both girls locked hands and went down to the mud trying to hold of each other. Then 'RIP!' Val's top was open, and then 'POP' Val was tossing Brenda's top to the crowd. A loud cheer went up as Brenda got behind Valerie and jerked her top off and tossed it away. Val and Brenda got down flat on the mud and wrestled a while neither one getting an advantage. Time ran out and both girls stood up not even trying to cover their mud-covered tits.

It was a blast getting topless in front of 30 to 40 guys I didn't even know. I think Brenda enjoyed it too.

It was determined that it was a draw. Donations were taken from the crowd and the money split between the girls. Both gals got washed down in front of everybody. Valerie and Brenda were eating it up. They washed each other down, rubbing and squeezing the others' tits as people looked on. I was holding the hose for the girls and I told Valerie to check out all the hard-on the guys were trying to hide. She said she had already noticed and that they were getting her quite horny. Brenda said she knew exactly what she meant.

That was when Valerie winked at me and reached down and unbuttoned her jeans. Brenda was wiping down Val's legs as Val got her attention and showed her what she had down and told her to go on and finish. Brenda reached up, unzipped the zipper and pulled down her shorts to the loud approval of the crowd. Val raised both arms in a wide 'V' and turned around so all could see. Valerie then picked up the shorts and rinsed them off under the water hose as Brenda started rubbing the loose mud from her ass and furry mound. She put her shorts back on to BOOS' from the crowd. She then got on her knees and proceeded to remove Brenda's bikini bottoms. There was nowhere to hide from the circle of guys around them so Brenda shyly put her hands in front of her bush as Val cleaned her up. Brenda finally moved her hands and cleaned her bottoms when Val offered them to her.

Brian had been holding Brenda skirt since she took it off. I suggested that he take her wet bottoms from her and give her the dry skirt and let her put it back on. He smiled and said great idea. Once Brenda had put only her skirt back on, Brian and I gave our shirts to the girls to put on, Brenda did, but Valerie used mine to dry her hair with and gave I back to me. Telling me, so all around could hear, to take her home because she really needed to be fucked. I heard a few claps as we walked to the car. I gave Brian our address and phone number and said to come over later; the girls had won enough money to take us out to dinner that night. Valerie had her shorts off and was fingering herself before we got off the base. She had me pull to the side of the road on the way home. I pushed the seat back as she climb on my lap.

Brenda called a couple hours later and I hear parts of the phone call. I heard Valerie describing some of her sexier tops and dresses. I had a feeling that this was going to be an eventful night. One I'll always remember, and I was right. Val ended up wearing a totally sheer black button blouse unbuttoned to below her breast and white miniskirt that only had four buttons up the front and the bottom button was undone.

Earlier that afternoon, she had shaved all the hair from around her pussy, and I just had to eat her out while she was hairless. I liked it a lot better and told her so, so she promised to keep it that way.

I remember the first time I shaved. I had heard one of my friends say she had seen a porno flick and the girl was hairless. I remembered that that afternoon and decided to give it a try. When Darrin seen it he said he just had to try it out. I swear I could feel him better. I was definitely more sensitive there. I got off in record time. Right then and there, I decided I would never let hair grow there again and I have kept that promise. Plus its' more fun to flash!

When Brian and Brenda arrived, she was similarly dressed. She also wearing a sheer black blouse that laced up the front and a black leather miniskirt that laced up the side. I could see about a half inch of skin all the way up. Brian said this was the first time she had worn this blouse out of the house without a bra and had never worn this skirt before and tonight she was pantyless underneath. He said she rarely went without underwear although he has asked her to a few times and this was surprising him but he liked it and hope she made a habit of it.

I asked how thing when since this afternoons festivities. He said that Brenda had been one horny wildcat since they got home. To his surprise, she had taken his shirt off on the way to their house and rode home topless. That they had sex twice that afternoon with the last lime being just about a hour ago, that was why he was surprised she was pantyless, knowing she was probably still draining.

I told him that Valerie had gotten completely naked and played with herself as I drove home and that she had me stop on side of the road so she could climb on my lap and screw me.

He told me I was one lucky sucker. He and his wife had never had sex outside the bedroom.

I told him he wouldn't believe some of the places Valerie and I have had sex. I told him a couple of the places and he just said I was one lucky son-of-a-bitch. I told him not to give up that apparently by the way Brenda was dressed tonight; his wife was still into trying new thing. He smiled saying he hoped so.

I wanted to ask Brenda about this morning's picnic. She said she had flashed her tits a few times over the last couple years but to no more than a half dozen people at one time and having the chance to 'accidentally' get topless in front of a lot of guys was a lot of fun. But she had gotten a bit scared when she saw that she might lose her bottoms and was glad Valerie went first to let her calm down and to see that nothing would happen to her. And when Val did pull her bottoms down, unknown to everyone till now, she actually had an orgasm standing there, that's why she didn't move for a few seconds. She said she enjoyed being completely naked in front of all those strangers and was looking forward to the next chance. We all hugged her and I patted Brian on the back.

It got time to go. We got into Brian's new car. It was 74' 'BOSS' Mustang. There wasn't much room in the backseat but it was a short drive, plus watching Valerie get into the backseat in her short skirt was worth it. Getting out was a sight too. She had to spread her legs wide to get out, giving Brian the first look of her now smooth hairless pussy. When she got out she smiled at him and asked him if he liked what he saw. Brian turned three colors or red, causing Valerie to break out laughing. Brenda walked around the car asking what was so funny. Val told her what happen and then lifted her skirt and showed Brenda what he saw. When Brenda saw her hairless pussy, she asked Val how long she had been shaving. Val said she started this afternoon but that she loved the way it felt when I ate her out this afternoon, and she would probable stay that way. That statement caused Brenda to blush, then she said that maybe she should try it.

I looked at Brian and said thing are changing. He just smiled back.

Inside the girls got plenty of double takes. I don't the people believe two beautiful ladies just walked right in with their breast uncovered except for sheer black cloth. We got a booth in the back, the girls sat between Brian and I while we ate. The waiters gave use excellent service and we even got a couple free drinks. Before we left I reached down and unbuttoned one button on Val's little skirt. Two of the waiters were there when we got up to leave. Both were treated with pussy shots as the girls slid to the edge of the booth to get out. Brenda looked at the waiter and then at Brian as she bared her pussy for someone else's eyes for the first time. Brian kissed Brenda as soon as she stood up. Valerie stopped at the edge of the seat for a couple seconds to give those waiters and anybody else looking a good look at her naked pussy.

Those guys were so nice and cute; they made dinner a real enjoyment, so I just had to give them a special treat.

Brenda said she felt like doing a little dancing, so we decided to go to the local disco. Brenda wanted to sit in the backseat with Val. I knew this place had valet parking and I told her that she would probably expose herself more than she realized when she got out. She smiled and said she hoped so. I thought Brian was going to faint. I looked at him and said, "Yep, things are definitely changing."

When we got to the club, there were 3 guys standing by the car as the girls got out. All three got good looks at pussy and tits as the girls slowly got out of the car. Val had unbuttoned a couple more buttons in her shirt leaving only the bottom button left causing the shirt to split past her waist. Brenda had unlaced about half her top spreading apart the rest of it, the top was now open to the top of her breast.

Once inside it was obvious that Val and Brenda were the sexiest dressed ladies there. All eyes were on the two as we strolled across the room to an empty table. Once we sat down, Valerie made the statement that dressing this slutty was making her very horny. Brenda said that when she first got dressed tonight she started to back out but at the last minute decided to go through with it. It was one of Brian's fantasies for her to dress a little sluttier and now she was enjoying herself and wishing that she had dressed slutty for him sooner. She leaned over and kissed him, she then took his hand in one of her hands and with the other lifted her shirt and placed his hand on her bare tit.

Valerie said for them to stop. She was already horny and that wasn't helping matters. We all laughed and I said lets dance and put on a show. We got up and headed to the dance floor. The lights seemed to get a little brighter a couple minutes after we got on the floor. In the light, the girl's tits were easily seen through their shirts. After the song the girls had to go to the bathroom, I saw another empty table near the back wall on the other side of the stage and told Val we would be over there when they returned.

applevalyan
applevalyan
1,333 Followers