Our New In-Laws Ch. 06

Story Info
Allison and Jenni enjoy a poolside romp.
4k words
4.77
124.1k
11

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 03/17/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Novelista
Novelista
40 Followers

As Jack walked down to the pool, he thought back over his day. He wondered at what precise moment he had stepped into theTwilight Zone. Was it when his daughter told him she was a porn star? Or was it when he watched one of her scenes in the RV, or when his wife let the magnificence purchased with sin money blind her eyes to the sin. He knew he had crossed it before he and his daughter shared the experience of watching her work. When he had watched his daughter masturbate to an intense climax while laying next to him. Jack didn't know precisely where he had crossed into this new Neverland, but the scene at the pool left him without a doubt that he was on Main Street.

He heard laughter fueled by vodka and champagne. He heard his wife scream with joy, a sound not heard from her for too many years. He stepped around a line of hedges to see her flying through the air at the base of a hundred-foot-tall water slide. She curled up and cannonballed into the pool raising a geyser of water. Jack stopped to watch her surface with her top around her waist exposing her slightly sagging breasts to her new in-laws. She calmly restored her top over her pale tits with a wild laugh and waded for the side where Isaac lifted her by her hands out of the water.

Jack stopped and stared at his wife's almost bare bottom. Allison had never even worn a bikini, but here she was before her new relatives in a thong. Her pale ass cheeks contrasted with her darker legs to show off a sharp tan line.

His laughing wife hugged his daughter who was topless. Dee Dee applauded from a deck chair. "Nice, job, Allie." She yelled. Allie? His wife hated to be called Allie. Dee Dee was naked, as was Milt. Jack could see that Milt was hung. A long, thick cock lay limply to the right. Isaac wore a thong that matched Jenni's. He shook his head at this Disneyland of flesh and walked down to the edge of the pool.

Allison saw her husband and waved, "Come on Jack, get down here."

His wife ran toward him, her breasts bouncing freely barely contained in the top. She hugged him tightly and whispered, "God, I've missed you. You're missing all the fun." Her wet body slithered over his dry skin. "I've never had such a good time." Jack wondered at this. Allison wasn't known for a good time.

"I'm glad, Allison." He was torn between copping a feel of her bare ass or wrapping a towel around her to cover her almost nude body. As they embraced he watched his daughter walk toward them; her firm breasts wobbling. She had traded the bottoms for the top of her bikini since he had seen her last. Jenni kissed her Dad on the lips in front of her mother who didn't seem to notice or, perhaps, care.

"Dad, you're overdressed." She tugged on his shorts and pulled them down to his knees. His underwear came along too. Allison began laughing again as his daughter exposed his penis. His wife joined his daughter in removing his shorts and underwear. Having both his wife and daughter kneeling before his cock made him wonder if he had driven the RV off a cliff last night and this was heaven.

Jack saw Dee Dee pointing at him and laughing. He peeled off his polo shirt and joined his hosts in their nudity. He laughed at the shocked look on his wife's face when confronted in a public place by her husband's penis. He smirked, "Okay Smartie, did you get what you wanted?" He reached out and pulled the string on Allison's top and it came off in a twinkle. She covered her breasts, and Jenni cackled. "Come on Mom, They're nice, show 'em off."

She lowered her hands exposing her breasts. The skin of her torso was white. The nipples were dark brown against the field of snow. She grinned at her daughter, "You think so?"

Isaac steeped into their triangle. "I know so, Allie!"

She blushed at his compliment.

"Let me get some suntan oil on you before you burn something delicate." Isaac led her to a lounge chair. Allison lay down face down not sure what to expect. Isaac straddled her and sat down his bare cheeks on hers. Jack watched his wife accept this intimate contact without protest.

"Well Mom, I think we need to make sure you don't burn." He poured a long stream of coconut suntan oil down her back. He smeared the white line around her shoulders. "Did you like our little fun in your room?" He said softly.

Allison couldn't lie. "It was the best orgasm I think I've ever had. I don't really remember the last one I had."

Isaac's fingers dug into her flesh the friction soothed by the creamy lotion. "Oh, I think I could do better."

She smiled and closed her eyes. "How?"

"Next time, I'll use this." He slid down her body and brought his hard cock in contact with her pale ass cheeks.

"Oh God, Isaac, you can't!" Her voice oozed lust.

"Why not? I know you want me to." His confidence in her lust sounded certain and crumbled her resistance.

"But it's ..." Allison paused. She couldn't remember exactly what it was as Isaac's fingers worked down her lower back.

"Daddy, let's go get some more champagne." Jack's eyes watched the young man rubbing oil on his wife's shoulders. Her eyes were tightly closed as if she was concentrating on a difficult accounting problem.

"Come on, Daddy." Jenni pulled his hand to get him moving toward the poolside bar. Installed in the bar was champagne cooler. Jack took out two bottles and set them up on top. Jenni was still kneeling at the cooler door when she looked up at Jack, "I don't know what it is about coming here, Daddy, but lately I get incredibly horny when I'm here." She reached out and wrapped her hand around his cock. "I wanted to touch this earlier, but I wasn't sure you would like that in front of Mom." She squeezed his soft flesh. "I think you won't mind now."

Allison lay still with her eyes closed allowing the young man to oil her back. She said quietly to him, "Isaac, my mother would die if she saw me now."

"Why is that, Mrs. B?" He laughed.

"She was a mean woman and hated pleasure." Allison flexed her buttocks and felt Isaac's cock twitch under his thin suit. "She planted the ideas in my head that sex was dirty and only for having children."

"Those are old ideas." His strong fingers worked her lower back.

"But they've almost ruined my marriage. Jack's been a patient man to put up with my hang-ups about sex. I'm surprised he's never left me for another woman."

"I'm sure he loves you a lot."

Allison's body convulsed as she began to weep. Isaac, like most young men, had no idea how to deal with tears so he just continued smoothing the oil into her shining body. He wondered if he should wait until she stopped crying before doing her ass.

She grew quiet. "I know he does." Her eyes opened, "and starting today, I'm going to show him that I can be a proper wife."

Isaac slipped down her legs and rubbed the lotion onto Allison's pale ass cheeks. "What's brought on this change?"

Allison shook her head. "I don't know. It's something about this place. From the moment I stepped off the RV I've felt as if a lid was ripped off my hang-ups. It's like I've been liberated." A smile now lit up her face.

Jack looked around the pool. Milt and Dee Dee still lay in their chairs; dark sunglasses hiding their eyes. The sun glistened off the matching amulets that hung around their necks. He saw Isaac was rubbing oil onto his wife's ass, and her response was to slightly spread her legs. Was she asking for more? What had she been up to all day to allow him such liberties?

He turned to Jenni. "What's going on, honey? Why is your mother letting your fiancé feel her up?" His cock brushed her lips. "Are you going to suck my cock?" The question just popped out.

"Yes, Daddy." Jenni's mouth opened, and she sucked him firmly into her mouth. Jack couldn't understand all the changes of the past twenty-four hours. It seemed his family had lost its sexual mind. His wife hips were slowly pumping under Isaac's firm fingers, and if she looked over she would surely see Jenni's blonde head over the top of the bar, moving back and forth as she vigorously sucked her daddy's cock.

Allison wiggled her bottom. "If your Mom, can lie out naked. I can too. Take off the bottom's, Isaac."

He calmly untied the strings and pulled it free. It hadn't covered much anyway. He let it drop to the ground. "Isaac, this is the first time I've ever been naked outside."

"You have a lovely body, Mrs. B." His hands worked her upper thighs; he couldn't make out her pussy under the thick growth of hair, but the dark tendrils were damp.

Allison opened her legs to his touch. She wondered if he would take the hint and touch her pussy again. He teased her terribly. His fingers walking up to her furry white lips and then down to the backs of her knees.

"Fuck." Allison whimpered.

Isaac thought she was upset. "Did I do something wrong, Mrs. B?"

She giggled, "No, Isaac, it was that I've never said that word before, and I felt like saying it. Fuck. I wish my mother could hear it. Fuck you, Mom." Her laughter excited Isaac.

As he worked up and down her legs, he made sure his erection made contact with her body. He looked over at Jenni sucking off her dad; he was hoping to incite her mother into a public sexual act. His mother and father had told him to seduce Jenni's mom and he was assured she would co-operate.

Milt and Dee Dee got up and walked into the house leaving the poolside orgy behind. Jack was distracted from his daughter's hot mouth by Dee Dee's big titties and ass as she stood and walked with Milt into their mansion. Jack wished the veteran porn star had come over and helped his daughter suck his dick. When Jenni saw her father's eyes focused on Dee Dee she nipped his cock with her teeth. "Pay attention, Daddy!"

He curled his fingers in her hair and apologized for his inattention with several hard thrusts into her mouth. "How's that, baby?"

She smiled around his cock and rubbed his balls. "Better, Daddy."

Jack tried not to look as his wife rolled over on her back under Isaac. Her nipples stuck up like a bank robber at noon. Jack saw her face look up at the young man. Her eyes were slits against the bright sun; her chest rapidly rose and fell with her excited breathing.

Allison licked her lips and tugged at Isaac's thong. He lifted up and she pulled it down and off. Her husband could see her eyes were locked on his young dick, fully erect. He couldn't believe his wife and Jenni's future husband were naked on a lounge chair. Isaac settled down with his balls rubbing Allison's swollen cunt lips.

Allison turned her head and saw her man standing with her daughter at his feet. She grinned and waved at them. "Isaac, Jenni's sucking Jack's cock." Jack returned her wave weakly. It was obvious to him that his wife lacked his subterranean river of doubts about their behavior.

"Let's get this monster protected from the sun." Allison didn't notice that Isaac lacked tan lines. She took the bottle of lotion from Isaac and lathered up her hands and started rubbing his smooth chest. He took back the bottle and spread a line of white cream across Allison's tits. He moaned when she pinched his nipples. She shrieked with laughter as he pinched hers.

She snatched back the bottle and ran a line of cream up his shaft. After handing it back, she took his cock in her hands and rubbed in the greasy lotion. Isaac sat up and let Allison manipulate his well-tanned cock.

Jenni pulled off her father's cock and said, "Daddy, I think they're going to fuck. Are you cool with this?"

"I don't know. I guess. I mean ... Jenni, I ... want to fuck you too." Something inside Jack died when he said that. Some little part of his mind that had control of his moral brakes puffed up, popped, and rapidly deflated.

She glowed. "Good, I've been thinking about you doing me since we watched the movie."

Allison's hands slid down Isaac's hairless body. Her hands surrounded his thick penis. She smeared the oil over the substantial veins. "You have a lovely cock, Isaac. That's another word I've never used. Cock, fuck, piss, shit." She giggled, "Sorry, Mom, but fuck off."

The feverish woman pulled on Isaac's dick and forced him to slide up her greasy tummy. "I want to do something else I've never done before."

Isaac willingly allowed himself to be led up her body. "What's that, Mrs. B?"

"I'm going to suck your cock. I've never done that, and I can't think of a better cock to start with, Jack's already getting his dick sucked." She flicked her tongue over the head. "Does it bother you that Jenni's sucking off her Daddy?"

She licked his cock head and kissed the piss hole. "Not any more than when I see you suck my Daddy's cock."

Allison shivered as she opened her mouth, "You think I'll do that?"

"Fuck yes, you will, you hot cunt."

Her eyes went wide. Her body quivered, and Isaac realized that his obscene words had triggered a small climax.

She spoke around his cock. "You're fucking right I will." She then shut up and concentrated on giving her first blowjob.

Jack saw that his wife now was sucking Isaac's cock. Allison, he didn't think, had ever sucked a cock in her life. Yet, she was blowing Isaac like a noon steam whistle, while Isaac pumped his long, fat prick into her mouth.

On the second floor of the house, Milt rubbed the amulet at the end of his chain over the right side of a door with no doorknob. He and Dee Dee entered and both made sure the door locked behind them. They walked up to the large one-way mirror that faced the pool.

"It's working like a charm, honey." Dee Dee looked down at the two men receiving world-class blowjobs.

Milt grinned, "Working like a fucking charm. Look at them going at each other."

Dee Dee picked up a pair of binoculars to get a close up view. "I would never have though some one as uptight as Allison would be blowing Isaac after only a few hours exposure."

"It's a remarkable achievement we have here. The sound waves are covering the pool area with no specific focus, yet the people in the sound field have lost their inhibitions." Milt observed Jenni working intently on her dad's cock. He was addicted to the little vixen that wandered into their company looking for work. Her little mouth had polished his knob many, many times. He watched in envy as she worked on her father's cock. She would make them a lot of money with her talent for cinematic sex. He knew his wealth would grow when they put this special sound track on their newest videos.

He saw Dee Dee focused on Isaac and Allison, "Jealous, dear?"

She grinned, "A little, the bitch really is doing a hell-of-a job on him." She fondled her necklace. "We should take these off and join them."

Milt had developed the necklaces to nullify the sound fields and allow them to observe the test subjects close up. "Let's observe a bit more then we can join the fun."

Dee Dee loved the parties they threw to develop their audio aphrodisiac. This was the last test. They wanted to know if the field would lead people to overcome the huge cultural leap of incest, and from the loud slurping at the pool the test was successful.

Milt checked the video recorders and led Dee Dee out of the room. They dropped off their necklaces in their bedroom. "Let's go join the party." As Dee Dee stepped out on the patio she could already feel the heat rising in her loins as the sound waves gently massaged her body.

Jack saw the Oscars return to the poolside. Now Milt's meat was horizontal and Dee Dee's nipples swollen. They both walked over to Isaac and Allison.

Allison was on her hands and knees, and Isaac was rubbing lotion deeply into her pussy. She turned her head and saw Milt and Dee Dee watching. Knowing her hosts were so close brought Allison to another small climax. She rested her cheek on the chair and rocked to open her legs more.

Dee came up and rubbed her back. "Go ahead, son. Don't keep her waiting."

"Oh, God no, son. Put it in me." Allison wailed. Dee Dee gave her son a sharp glance when Allison called him "son." He smiled weakly and shrugged knowing he would hear more about this later.

Isaac eased his cock into Allison's rarely used pussy. She was tight. Oh, fuck was she tight, he thought. Dee Dee saw his eyes roll up and knew he was loving this just a little too much. Maternal jealousy blossomed and she would find some way to set her son's priorities back to normal.

The conservative accountant moaned as her cunt filled with young, hard cock. She tried to push back but her ass met Isaac's hips. Groaning into the towel covered chair she smiled. She had it all.

Jenni stood and leaned over the bar. "Fuck me, Daddy." She moaned. Jack didn't hesitate. He pushed his rock hard prick up her pussy in one motion. He could see Isaac penetrating his wife's pussy. Allison saw Jenni's expression as she took her father's cock for the first time. Mother and daughter smiled and then concentrated on the fucking each was getting. "Daddy, look at Isaac fuck Mom; she's loving it."

Jack could see that his wife, perhaps, loved it more than any other fuck she'd ever received. His normally silent wife was screaming at Isaac, "Fuck me, oh shit ... this is so fucking good ... deeper Isaac ... shove that big fucking dick up my needy cunt." She now used the words of sex with a great facility.

Rather than sickening him with the sight of his wife's lust, it spurred him to fuck Jenni harder. She was just as noisy as her mother. "Daddy, that's so good ... deeper, Daddy ... deeper in my hot cunt."

He saw Dee Dee kneel before his wife's panting face. "Do you like my son's cock, Allie?" She cupped Allison's tit and pinched the pointed nipple with her long fingernails sending pain to mix with Allison's pleasure.

"Yes, Dee Dee, thank you ... thank you ... he's fucking me so good." Allison grabbed a long strand of Dee Dee's bleached blond hair and pulled her close. The women kissed and Jack was astounded that his wife was French kissing Dee Dee. Milt stood by watching. His cock was as hard as Isaac's.

Milt brushed Isaac's arm, "My turn, son." He nudged the boy aside and took his place in Allison's cunt.

"Milt, shove that fucker into me. Fuck me." She couldn't believe she was taking an even bigger cock now. Allison neared an orgasm as the porn king drove his cock deep into her and began to fuck her hard.

Isaac moved to where Dee Dee and Allison were kissing and rubbed his cock between their lips. Each woman fought for the head and finally Isaac shoved it into his mother's mouth. Allison went for the boy's balls, and he moaned at the maternal blowjob Dee Dee gave him.

Jack and Jenni watched the orgy build on the other side of the pool, but were content in their wild fuck. Every time Jack's thighs hit Jenni's ass a loud squishing sound burped from the girl's pussy.

Jack spanked Jenni's ass hard. The clap drawing the attention of Allison across the pool, "Fucking spank me, Milt." The man grinned at the success of his invention and smacked Allison's ass. The smacks alternated across the pool as each woman raced the other for orgasm. Allison ripped Isaac's cock from Dee Dee's mouth and hissed, "Fucking share, bitch!"

Dee Dee giggled at her vehemence and Milt began counting the dollars they would make when every DVD went out with the erotic sound pattern mixed into the audio. Invite some friends over and the party will turn into an orgy with everyone fucking everyone. Milt knew that without his sound field he would never have pushed his cock up this conservative Republican pussy and have her pushing back so hard while her mouth was plugged with his son's cock.

Jack's balls screamed as he neared his orgasm. Jenni shoved back on the bar to get his cock as deep as possible as she rode to the brink. Jack drove his cock deep into his daughter's cunt and came; flooding her pussy with a huge load of sperm. Milt filled his wife's cunt at the same moment. Jenni and Allison screamed out their raging climaxes as the cocks jerked out their streams of cum. Isaac gave Allison an extra thrill as his cock spewed his semen into her mouth. Dee Dee pulled him free to get a share of her son's load.

Novelista
Novelista
40 Followers
12