Our New Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
susurrus
susurrus
520 Followers

"I said FUCK ME, goddammit! Give me as much of that fucking cock as you can! Fill my horny cunt with your cum! Come fucking on, give it to me!"

Damn. I'd never heard my wife talk like *that* before. She really *was* hurting. It was great.

I slowly pulled my cock out of her, till the head was *just about* ready to pop free. Michelle whimpered, thinking I was pulling completely out, but a surprised scream followed when I slammed my hips forward, our crotches slapping together loudly. Again and again, I pounded her hard, and Michelle screamed her orgasm for what must have been three minutes solid.

Finally, in spite of the fact that my wife was now relaxed, loose and wet as could be, my balls finally got to drop their payload. It felt so good to finally cum in my wife, it literally hurt. Fortunately, that lasted only a moment, and the rest of the time as I came felt better than it ever had.

I spurted inside Michelle's already sopping pussy, merely adding to the swamp already there. By the time I'd shot my load into her cunt, I could only barely feel her pussy walls gripping my cock.

Once I was through cumming, I collapsed on Michelle's sweaty, panting body. I lay there on top of my wife until my softened cock slipped free of her drenched cunt.

After I got up, I made sure Michelle was okay. She was fine, her breathing was regular, and she had a slight smile on her face. It appeared she was happy with our new arrangement.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't!

susurrus
susurrus
520 Followers
12