Our New Neighbor Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
humpty
humpty
549 Followers

Don introduced us to them and let them know that were all their bosses and whatever we told them to do, they had to do it without any arguments. Our women were naked and I noticed that the three female trainers were taking it all in. However, the male trainers wasn't looking at any of the girls with any apparent excitement, so I figured that he was gay. How come all the gay guys have the biggest cocks?"

The three female trainers had very skimpy out-fits on, they looked more like thong bikini's. You could easily see the out-line of their pussy lips, in fact, one of the girls thong was so tight, that the crotch was sucked up into her cunt. Their nipples might as well have been exposed because they showed very prominently through the flimsy fabric of their tiny tops. The guy, Tom, had a jock-strap type bottom on and his cock, as well as his balls, were completely outlined to the eye. I noticed that Sheri was staring directly at his crotch and seemed to be drooling; now here is a lady that just a short time ago had no interest in a man, never mind, a cock.

Then we continued our tour. We went into a room that had a lavender hew, the scent as well as the lighting. In the room there was a dressing room and a shower area. Then there was a door leading into a sauna room. Then next to this room, there was a Jacuzzi room that looked like it would hold several people easily. The next room was a massage room that also had a tanning table. I was quick to pick up on the fact that all the rooms room were in a line, parallel to the hallway that we entered. The rooms also had mirrors against the wall that separated it from the hallway. Don designed this to be a very entertaining place, for me and Don, and I'm sure the girls will get a kick out of it as well.

Don's plan was for Teri and Nicole to post on the bulletin boards at their college, such as women's sport dressing rooms as well as any female sex ed classes. He told Kim and Sheri to talk to any friends of theirs that seemed timid or shy. He told the girls that it was a free trial program for those ladies that wanted to look better as well as feel better about themselves, to give them self esteem. However, that the class was limited for only a few individuals that were willing to be interviewed and fill out questions regarding subjects of a personal nature, such as sexual and health, as well as taking a physical by a nurse. (One of the three phys-ed trainers was also a trained nurse.)

Within a week, we had quite a few inquiries, but only six applicants that we felt that were what we wanted. To tell you the truth, I didn't know what to expect. I think the fact that it was free was an enticement to most of the applicants, especially the girls from college. Four were college students and two women were in their thirties.

Don had Kitty set up appointments for all six to come in for interviews. Kitty and Kim were going to do the initial interviews and then if they agreed on proceeding with the woman, they would review the answers to the questions with her. Then if they liked her for the program, the nurse/trainer was going to ask them for a more in depth explanation of their answers to the questions and then give the woman a quick physical.

Most of the questions were answered, it appeared, rather truthfully, however rather vague, so this was the nurse trainers job to probe for more information. Most of the answers to masturbation were, "sometimes." Do you stimulate your G-spot? answer, "what's that?" Do you ejaculate? Answer, "I think I pee some times."

The first girl that the nurse saw was a fairly petite girl from college, Her name was Debbi and she was a little on the shy side, but she was very cute. The nurse introduced herself to Debbie and then asked her, "why did you answer that you were not happy with your self? Is it because your appearance or is there more to it?

Debbi answered, "as you can see, I'm kind of small, I'm only 5'2" and 105#s. My breasts are small and I want to do some exercises that might make them larger, I'm only an A cup."

"Debbie, I want you to tell me how you masturbate, how often you masturbate and do you have any problem having an orgasm? I want you to tell me in full detail and tell what you're thinking about when you do it, do you ever fantasize about another girl?"

Debbi answered, but very softly. We were in the hallway and we could see and hear everything Debbie said. "I think about it when I get that feeling and get wet, but I don't do it often because I know it's a sin. When I do it I just put my hand underneath me when I'm on my stomach and just move my body until I feel real good. Sometimes I think of another girl, but I know that it is also a sin."

"Let's take off your clothes and have you get on the table so that I can check you out. I think that after I get a look at you that I can recommend the proper exercises for you for any deficiencies that you may be concerned about."

Debbie was small, but very well poportioned. Her breasts were small but her nipples seemed to make up for the size, they were large and firm. As she undressed she turned her back to the nurse. She was very shy.

"O.K Hon, let's see what we have to work with? To begin with, your breasts are about normal for your size, but if you would like, we can work out some exercises that will enhance them to maybe a 'B' cup. Let me see what you feel when I rub your nipples."

The nurse then started playing with Debbi's nipples. While she massaged one breast, she pulled and twisted the nipple on the other breast, her nipples immediately became erect, damn they were sexy. Debbie didn't make a sound but you could see from the expression on her face that she was feeling a great deal of arousal. "Now hon, are you feeling any sensations while I'm massaging your breast or as I play with your nipple? Is it a good feeling, bad feeling or no feeling? One more thing, for you to be accepted in this program, your answers have to be perfectly honest, is that understood?"

Debbie looked a little flush, but she softly answered. "It does feel good when you touch me. Sometimes when I touch my breasts I get a nice feeling, but I know it's not the right thing to do so I don't do it intentionally."

"When you get that 'nice' feeling, where does it feel nice, and if you continue to touch your breasts and nipples, what do you think that would happen to you?"

"Well, I guess, I mean I think that I feel it between my legs and sometimes I just want to touch myself down there. Sometimes I just think if I go and pee it will help, but it doesn't."

"I'm sorry Debbie, I guess it's rude of me. I have you all naked and I'm standing here covered up. So that you won't feel embarrassed, I'll take off my bikini and then we'll be on equal terms." Debbi looked at the nurse/trainer with wide eyes, to tell you the truth, Don and I were not only staring at her, but we were getting real turned on. She had a fairly muscular body, firm breasts and a very prominent clit, my guess was that at one time or another, this girl took steroids. This trainer knew how to handle innocent/shy women. I did notice, that the trainer was getting pretty much worked up playing games with this sweet young thing. Don and I both agreed that Debbie was turned on by women.

"Now I'm going to start massaging your breasts and nipples again and when you feel like you have to pee. or anything else, like touch yourself down there, your cunny, let me know." She started to really work on Debbi's breast and nipples and we could see Debbi's body reaction. Debbi's breathing became faster and louder as her body started to move.

"Oh god, I think I have to pee if you touch me any longer. Oh please stop, oh it feels so good but I don't want to pee. Maybe if I put my hand down there I can stop myself from peeing. Oh, I have to pee bad, plleeeeaaasee stop."

The young trainer moved around so that she was in a position to now face the young girls pussy, but still tweeking her nipples with her out-streched hands, she put her mouth on the girls pussy and started to tongue her clit. In seconds, the girl yelled out, "Oh gaaaawwwd, I'm peeeing, pleeeeaaase stop." The girls body was shaking as she was crying that she didn't want to pee. This girl wasn't even aware that she was having a strong orgasm.

The nurse stood up and she had the girls juices all over her face. She looked straight into Debbi's eyes "Hon, I just want to ask you a question. When you are on your stomach and have your hands under your cunny and rock your fanny back and forth, is what just happened now the same kind of feeling that you get?"

Poor Debbi was still shaking from the after shocks of her orgasm, and with a very unsteady voice said, "Oh my god, I've never felt anything like that before in my life. I don't know what happened to me. I'm so embarrassed and I'm so sorry for what I did, please excuse me."

"Now I just want you to relax for a minute and I'm going to try some other things to see what your response will be. I think that you probably just had your first orgasm and that was a good one. Now I want you to play with your breasts as I did, and as you do, I want you to tell me how it feels. Remember, massage your breasts and pull and twist your nipples as hard as you can, but don't make it too painful."

Debbi did as she was instructed and started to play and massage her breasts and nipples. "I seem to be getting the same feeling as I did when you were doing it to me. Also I'm getting that tingling and wet feeling between my legs. I know I shouldn't but I really have the urge to touch myself down there."

"Stop touching yourself." the nurse said sternly. "If you were in your room by yourself, would you touch your cuny when you got this feeling?"

"Oh no, I'd never do that. I would just start working on some of my school assignments and think of anything, but I wouldn't touch myself, honestly."

We could see that Debbie was in another state of arousal but she had mentally trained herself, her will-power, to abstain, to force the thought out of her mind and concentrate on something other her hot pussy.

Kitty and Kim had joined me and Don in the hall, watching the nurse go through the check-up with Debbie. They whispered to us that Sheri, Teri and Nicole were going through some "special exercises" with the other trainers. Both Kitty and Kim were pretty sexed up when they came in and after watching cute Debbie being worked over on the table, Kim opened my zipper and started to suck on my rigid cock. However, Kitty wanted a cock in her so she got in a position, after she pulled Don's cock out of his pants, and directed his cock straight into her waiting pussy. Don said that he had waited for a long time, dreaming about fucking Kitty.

Meantime, the nurse had put a blind-fold on Debbie and was talking to her in a soothing and loving way. "Now that you can't see me," the nurse said to Debbie, "I'm going to gently touch you on different parts of your body. I want you to close your eyes and I want you to think of some of your most erotic fantasies. Because of the black blind-fold, I want you to think that it's night time and your getting some of those sinful thoughts."

The nurse picked up a feather and slowly brushed it against Debbie's breasts. She then took it and brushed it around her neck and ears. Debbie was moving her head from side to side to get the full impact of the pleasure that she was getting from the feathers. The nurse slowly went back down to Debbie's breast and then in circular motions went down to the navel and eventually down to Debbie's mound. She stopped just short of her clit and then started on her thighs. She hit a couple of ticklish areas as Debbie was trying to hold back on any giggling, but at the same time, it was obvious that the poor girl was now being sexually tormented.

"You're all alone," said the nurse in a very soft and almost hypnotic tone. "You're thoughts are on those things that you get sexually excited about, that hansome boy or that sexy girl. I want you to see in your mind that they are the ones that are teasing you in this way, getting you all excited. You're getting wet between your legs and you want to touch yourself, don't you?"

"Yes I do," cried out Debbie, "But I shouldn't because it's not what nice girls do. I have to think of my school work, I can't allow myself to think of touching myself. Please stop so that I can think of my school work."

But the nurse does not stop, she continues on saying things that she knows will just further sexually tease Debbie. "Keep thinking of that boy; now you see him naked and he is aroused looking at you. His cock is throbbing because of his desire for you and he is stroking it, he is jacking-off, what a beautiful cock. Oh my god, he's shooting his cum all over you, some of it gets in your mouth and you love the taste and wish that he could keep cumming so that you could swallow it all. Now his beautiful cock is limp".

You now see that girl that you have always admired, she is at least six inches taller than you. You also see her naked as she is looking at you, her breasts are firm, full and look like they would be a C cup. She takes one of her breasts and brings it up to her mouth so she can lick and suck on her nipple. You can see that she's all excited, she has that look of total lust on her face. You look lower and see she has shaved off all of her pubic hair, she looks like you did when you really young, but you also see that her wetness is starting to run down her thighs. She can no longer control herself and takes her free hand and quickly puts two, and then three fingers, deep into her hole. She lets go of her breast and takes that hand and starts franticly rubbing her clit. She moans out loud as she squirts her cum all over you. You drink it as if you if you have never tasted anything as refreshing as her honey nectar."

Debbie is in a sweat and we could see her juices flowing out of her hole. Kitty is sitting on top of Don's large cock and is rising and lowering herself at a very rapid rate, moaning and groaning as she goes through the motions of getting off. Kim is in the same state of arousal, she is sitting on my lap, but instead of putting my cock in her love hole, she put it into her tight butt hole. The way she was humping, I think she loves it better in her butt rather than her cunt. We were all on the verge of cumming but we were hanging on until we saw what was going to happen to sweet Debbie.

Debbie's body was shaking, her nipples were poking out at least a half an inch and her pussy was not only pouring out its juices in anticipation of some kind of penetration, but her inner lips were so swollen open that you could see into her waiting hole. Her clit was completely exposed at the crest of her inner lips and I'm sure that she had the strongest desire to put her hands down on her pussy to get herself off , but I don't think she knew what to do. She was shivering and crying at the same time.

The nurse took the feather and lightly touched Debbie's clit, I thought that Debbie was going to fly off the bench. Debbie had raised her butt in anticipation of more stimulation to her pussy but instead, the nurse said, "well Debbie, you have passed the test and I'm going to tell them that they have my approval as to your becoming a member. But now I want you to do one more thing. I got very aroused by watching you, I find you to be very sexy and am in need of your help." The nurse took off debbie's blind-fold and gave Debbie a deep, open mouth kiss. From the expression on Debbie's face, I think that this was the first time that anyone had put their tongue into her mouth.

When the nurse pulled away, Debbie appeared to be even more frustrated than she was before. The nurse looked at Debbie and said, "oh god Debbie, you are so sexy and so beautiful, I just want to eat you up." Debbie looked at the nurse as if she was just dreaming this entire scenario, she just didn't know how to respond.

The nurse was aware of Debbie's confusion so she took Debbie's hand and said to Debbie, "hon, I need your hand to touch me between my legs." The nurse took Debbie's hand and rubbed it against her wet, bald pussy. "See how aroused and wet I am, please rub my clit for me, I really need to cum. Why don't you sit up so that I can kiss you while you're fingering me." Debbie sat up with the help of the nurse and they were now face to face.

Debbie said that she wasn't to sure about what they were doing, in fact she said she wasn't sure if she should be doing anything because she didn't think that it was proper. "I'm not sure what I'm doing and I feel very strange. I feel like I'm having cramps down there. Oh god, I'm so very nervous." Poor Debbie was a wreck from her sexual frustration. Watching them, both Kim and Kitty got off a couple of times while sitting on our cocks and rubbing their clits.Kim also had her fingers in her vacant cunt.

"I want you to do to me what I do to you." the nurse said. The nurse again forced Debbie's mouth open with her powerful tongue and kissed her passionately. While the were still kissing, the nurse took one hand and put it behind Debbie's head and with the other hand she started squeezing Debbie's breast and nipples. Debbie was making moaning sounds but she still had her hands at her side. The nurse broke the kiss and said, "hon, I said that I want you to do the same to me as I do to you." The nurse took Debbie's hands and put them on her breast. "Now squeeze them hard and pinch and pull on my nipples as hard as you can. That's it baby, see how hard my nipples get, see how firm my breasts are, after some exercises, yours will be just as firm as mine." They were both stimulating each others breasts and nipples. As they were doing this they resumed kissing, I noticed Debbie was rocking her butt to get some relief from the sexual frustration.

The nurse broke her kiss and said, "god babe, you got me so damn hot, I need you to get me off. Again, I want you to do to me just like I'm doing to you." The nurse took her hand down to Debbie's throbbing pussy and started to gently rub her swollen lips. Debbie let out a loud moan. But she understood that she had to do the same to the nurse and with her shaking hand touched the nurse's pussy lips, the nurse let out a sigh. Then the nurse took her finger and slowly inserted it into Debbie's open love hole and probed the warm tightness and found what she was looking for. She didn't massage or put any pressure on the familiar ridge, she realized that at this point, it would take very little to get Debbie off.

"Sweetheart, I want you to quickly push your two middle fingers into my burning love hole. I need you to fuck me hard and fast with your fingers." Debbie did as she was told, but at the same time, she was in a desparate state of frustration and was willing to do what-ever the nurse asked of her, She felt the nurses fingers inside of her and she found herself trying to move her hips to feel them more, she was getting frantic for some reliefe from the pain she felt deep in her womb.

"I want you to curl the tip of your fingers upward and rub them as hard as you can as you push them in and out of my hole. I'm going to do the same to you and I want you to take your other hand, just like I'm going to do to you, and rub my clit hard. That's it, the nurse screamed." The nurse was now doing the same thing to Debbie except she was not doing it as roughly on the tender pussy of her sweet young girl.

When Debbie reached down to rub the nurses clit, she was ready to explode, but she also was aware of the immense size and hardness of the nurses clit. Debbies clit was not tiny, but it was no way as big as the nurses. This heightened her state of excitement to a pitch that she could not cope with. The nurse now put pressure on Debbies G-spot and felt the ridges expand when Debbie let out a scream so louad that I'm sure that the entire building must of heard her. Her body went into a convulsive state as she moaned and made incoherent sounds. At the same time, the nurse started on her way to a mind blowing orgasm. "Oh fuuck yeeeeeas baby, fuuuccck yeeeas." she kept saying and then gave Dbbie a hug and another deep kiss as they were both reeling from their very powerful orgasms. Needless to say. Don shot his cum deep into Kitty as she was shaking from another orgasm, and I shot my cum deep into Kim's warm ass.

humpty
humpty
549 Followers