Our New Neighbors Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
humpty
humpty
549 Followers

I didn't cum, but Kim and Teri both soared into orbit as they both came thundering together. At that point, I pulled out my cock so that when Teri collapsed, my cock wouldn't painfully bent, as Kim has done to me in the past.

My cock was dripping with Teri's cum when Kitty told Sheri to lick her little girls cum off my cock and see how tasty it was. Kitty had worked Sheri up to a point where Sheri was anxious for anything to satisfy her craving need.

Kitty helped Kim and Teri off the mat and then got Sheri in position on the mat so that I could start out by fucking her dog style. My cock was well lubricated, and Sheri's hole was ready and wet, but the fact is that Sheri's cunt was as tight as the younger girls. Either she did a lot of cunt muscle exercises or had never masturbated with a dildo as Kitty and Kim did. However, from the second my cock was all the way in her tight hole, she was enjoying it and making all kinds of shrill sounds. "Oh god it feels sooo good, ohh god, I love the feel of that hot cock." That's all she could keep saying, even Teri was shocked at her Mother's acceptance after all the years she kept telling Teri how bad it was and a man couldn't give a woman any pleasure.

Well, she sure was screaming with pleasure now, and even after she came three or four times, she was still screaming for more, but Kitty intervened, "Now Sher, don't be greedy, Kim and I want a turn with Bob's cock."

That was it, I fucked all four of them until I finally came and collapsed from exhaustion.

That night as I slept, they talked Sheri into having her pubic hair removed and Kitty showed them how to use the different toys, including a strap on dildo that Sheri and Teri took turns using on each other. A double headed dildo that Kim and Kitty fucked each other with.

The next day the girls came home, via a ride from Marta, and one look at them told us that Marta and Cindy kept them up all night. When Nicole explained all the things that they did sexually, I was ready to pass out from exhaustion, but they all looked so happy, even the bitch, Julie. I think Julie is destined to be strictly a lesbian, but the rest, I believe, will go both ways. Also Nicole learned how to control, as well as have, her cum ejaculate.

When the school vacation was over, they went back to college, but fortunately, it was only an hour and half away from our home. Every week-end that they could get away, they came and visited us as well as during Spring Break and all the other times that they got off. Sheri was at our place more than she was at her home. Kim, Sheri, Kitty and myself, were enough to take care of each others sexual needs, and then some.

When Don saw the videos with Teri and Sheri, he had me ask Sheri if she wanted a divorce and Sheri said she did but she was dependent on her husband for her financial needs. Don said that he would take care of it and that he would make sure that she got a very generous settlement. This guy knew a lot of people in high places.

He told me that he would be back home in about two more weeks and he planned on staying home permanently. He said he had enough money to last him several lifetimes and now, he wanted to enjoy it.

I gathered from what he told me, not specifically but just by things that he said, his work was very dangerous and it made him very wealthy, it had to do with under-cover work for the government so he knew a lot of influential people. He also said that when he gets home, that "WE" are going to fully enjoy the benefits of his efforts.

Sheri and Teri were going to move in with them, and as neighbors, we were going to enjoy each other, just as Kitty and I have in the past during his absence.

I gave my main manager fifty percent of the business so that I could enjoy our new extended family one-hundred percent.

* * * * *

As always, any comments, good or bad, as well as any suggestions, are always appreciated. Many thanks for those that have continued to write to me...HUMPTY

humpty
humpty
549 Followers