Our New Neighbors Pt. 01

Story Info
Dad catches daughter being double teamed by black guys.
1.6k words
4.09
160.8k
113

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 12/07/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gregory's Perspective

I don't know how we ended up here. A few years ago we were just your average American family.

I was 45 at the time that this all started. I had been married to my wife, Rebecca for 17 years. Everyone called her Becky for short. She was 36 at the time.

We had one daughter whose name was Natalie, but everyone called her Cherry because of her bright red hair. She was 18 at the time that this all started. When she was 16, she had made the decision that she hated her red hair and dyed it platinum blonde.

I had met Rebecca when she was 17 and I was 26. At the time, I was working for my dad at his convenience store and she came in looking for a job. We hired her and shortly thereafter we began to see each other. Her parents didn't approve at first because of the age difference, but once she turned 18, they knew there was nothing they could do about it.

I wanted to respect her parents and more importantly, I didn't want to get into trouble with the law, so while she was still 17, we didn't engage in any sexual activities. We only made out every now and then. Rebecca always thought I kept our relationship chaste out of respect for her and she found it quite sweet.

Once she turned 18, everything changed. We fucked like rabbits. Every chance we got, we fucked each other's brain's out. She still lived with her parents at the time and I would often sneak into her bedroom window and we would fuck while her parents slept.

With all of the fucking we did, it wasn't really all that surprising to us when she found out she was pregnant a few months after she turned 18. She gave birth to our daughter shortly before her 19th birthday. We got married a few months later.

For the past 17 years my family had been living in the suburbs of Mississippi. Our neighborhood was entirely white and my daughter's school had been completely white as well. None of us interacted with minorities with any sort of regularity.

It would be accurate to say that we all held some racial prejudices at the time. It wasn't extreme. It wasn't as though we were members of the KKK or anything like that. We didn't hate black people, but we didn't necessarily want to be around them all the time either. We were content with the way things were.

Then one day our lives changed forever. I walked outside one day and saw a moving van in front of the house across the street. That house had been empty of months, since our old neighbors had decided to move to Texas. I stood there on my doorstep trying to get a look at the new neighbors. I was horrified by what I saw.

A tall black man stepped out of the driver's side of the moving van. 2 black boys, who looked to be in their late teens or early 20s stepped out of the passenger's side. I thought somebody must be playing a joke on me. I didn't want to seem racist, but I really didn't want black people living in my neighborhood. I knew it would only cause problems.

I went back inside and told my wife about our new neighbors.

"Black people? In this neighborhood? Did they get lost?" She said it jokingly.

I could tell that she didn't want these black people in our neighborhood either, no matter what she said.

My daughter heard us talking and wanted to know what was up. I told her and she just looked at me expectantly.

When I didn't say anything else she said "That's it? Dad it's the new millennium! Segregation ended years ago. There's nothing wrong with black people living in our neighborhood. It's not like they're monsters that are going to jump out and get you in the middle of the night."

I never knew that my daughter felt this way.

I had always just assumed that she held the beliefs of me and everyone else in our area.

We went over and introduced ourselves to the new neighbors later on that day. James was the father. He was 45 at the time.

"My name is James, but everybody calls me Mac or Mac Daddy" he said with a sly smile.

The two sons were Tyrone and Marcus. They were 20 and 25 at the time and they were both unemployed. Their mother was not living with them at the time and they did not tell us why.

The meeting was pleasant enough, but I really didn't like the idea of these 2 loser black guys living in the same neighborhood as my precious teenage daughter.

After our initial meeting, things did not go so well between the new neighbors and myself. Mac and I got into several petty arguments and in the heat of the moment, I may have let some racial slurs fly.

It was not an uncommon thing in Mississippi. I also didn't like that his sons were becoming friendly with my daughter and I told him exactly why. He was offended but I did not care one bit. After a few months of this back and forth, Mac and I had become full blown enemies.

One day I came home from work a little earlier than I normally did and was greeted by a sight that truly shocked and disgusted me.

As I opened my front door, I could hear this really loud moaning and someone was saying "fuck me, fuck me right there, oh yeah, big daddy, give me that dick."

I immediately recognized the voice as my daughter. As a father, I was immediately angry. No father wants to hear or think about his daughter having sex.

My first thought was that she must be fucking Chad Winters. Chad was a senior at the high school, just like my daughter and they had been on a few dates together. He came from a good white family. I was happy that the two of them were dating, but I didn't like the idea of even him fucking my daughter.

I could tell that the moaning was coming from the living room. I ran in there to confront them. Imagine my shock and horror when I was confronted with the reality of the situation.

My daughter was not being fucked by just one boy, she was being fucked by two.

One of the young men was sitting on the couch while my daughter was on all fours in front of him, sucking his cock. Meanwhile the other young man was behind my daughter fucking her doggystyle.

The young man on the couch had his head thrown back in ecstasy and his eyes were closed. He was holding onto my daughter by the head and gyrating his hips back and forth in a rapid motion. To put it simply, he was face fucking my 18 year old daughter with reckless abandon.

The young man on the floor behind my daughter was holding her by the hips as he slammed his penis into and out of her pussy. He would occasionally smack her on the ass and then reach around and maul her tits. He did all of this while moaning and grunting.

This young man was clearly enjoying himself with my daughter.

All of this would have been terrible enough, but the fact that added more insult to injury was that these two young men were black.

The worst nightmare of every white father in Mississippi is to find out that his daughter is fucking a black guy.

An even worse nightmare is to find out that she is fucking 2 black guys and the worst nightmare of all is to actually see it taking place.

All of this would have been horrible enough, but the fact that added the ultimate insult to injury was the fact that my beautiful 18 year old daughter was being double teamed by none other than Tyrone and Marcus, our new black neighbors.

I stood there in stunned silence for several minutes as they continued to fuck my daughter.

I could very clearly see that neither of them had bothered to wear a condom, which made my blood boil even more.

At that moment, I heard the young man on the couch, Marcus, make a loud grunting noise and shove his dick as far into my daughter's mouth as possible. It was obvious that he was coming hard in my daughter's mouth.

A few seconds later, Tyrone grabbed her hips and trust his dick as far into her as possible as he came as well. He reached around to play with my daughter's titties as he recovered from his powerful orgasm.

Then he said, in a very low voice, "Next time, one of us gets to fuck you in the ass, while the other one fucks you in the pussy," and they both giggled a little bit at the thought.

That is what sent me over the edge in anger and I snapped out of my trance and ran into the living room to confront them.

I was screaming at the top of my lungs, "What the hell do you niggers think you're doing with my daughter? You fucking pieces of shit think you can come into my house and fuck my teenage daughter bareback and get away with it!"

My daughter was screaming "Daddy, please don't hurt them," as I charged at the two boys.

They quickly got up, grabbed their clothes, and ran out the door before I had a chance to kick both of their little asses.

I was left standing in the living room with my daughter who was naked, with cum dripping out of her pussy, wondering how we got to this point. Little did I know, the worst was yet to come.

To Be Continued...