Our New Tenant Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
humpty
humpty
549 Followers

Erika didn't hesitate for a second, she was on the floor with her legs spread wide open. "Let me put a pillow under your butt, there, now I see that your very wet so I don't need any lube, but I'll just take some out of your pussy and rub it onto the butt dildo."

Erika let out a moan when Sandy put a couple of fingers deep into her cunt and scooped out some of Erika's precum and then spreads it on the lumpy dildo and then proceeded to insert it into Erika's openings. Sandy turned on the vibrator and started pushing it in and out as Erika started moaning out her pleasure. Little did Erika know that she was just being teased.

Laura and Cindy were really into each others warmth when Laura said to Cindy that she thought if they continued any longer that would she would cum. Cindy moaned out that she was also on the verge of cumming, when suddenly the door opened and Tina came over to the bed.

"Laura, we're getting hungry, so would you please get up and put something together so that we could have something to eat. A nice healthy salad will do, we do want to keep our girlish figures. I hope the two of you had a nice refreshing nap?"

""Oh, we did," Laura said with a detectable sound of frustration, as she quickly got out of bed as she untangled her leg that was entwined with Cindy's. Tina could see the shiny wetness on her pussy, as well as the wetness on her thigh where Cindy was rubbing her pussy against it.

Cindy, with a fake yawn, then said, "I think that I'll stay in bed for just a little while longer." Tina, knowing that the only reason that Cindy wanted to stay in bed longer, was so she could masturbate a little longer so that she could cum. Tina told her to get her cute little butt out of bed, much to Cindy's frustration.

At the same time, Erika was really getting into it with her new toy, and Sandy could tell that if she let Erika continue any longer, she would certainly cum. Erika was moaning, "Oh god, Sandy, this feels so fucking good. I'm not sure where I'm getting the most pleasure from, whether it's from my ass, or my cunt, between those two and my clit, it's driving me wild. Oh fuck yes, yes, I'm going to cum in a minute. Ohhh Fuuuucck."

Sandy said, "Ops, we have to stop," as she pulled the dildo out of Erika's hands and the detached it from Erika's body. "Cindy and her mom are up and we're all going to the kitchen to have a little something to eat. You know that we have to keep our bodies nourished so that we stay healthy."

"Oh god Sandy, couldn't I just use it for another couple of minutes. I mean it felt so fucking good, oh damn, I hurt and I need to cum real bad.."

"Let's go see what we're going to eat, they're all in the kitchen and are probably waiting for us. Maybe a little later we can all go out and relax in the Jacuzzi, that should make you feel better."

When Sandy and Erika got to the kitchen, the others were ready to sit down. you could see the look of frustration on the faces of Cindy, Laura and Erika, and if you looked between their legs, you would see their juices running down their thighs.

"Well ladies, Sandy suggested that after we have digested our meal, that we can go and relax in the Jacuzzi for a while so that we can be relaxed and have no trouble falling asleep." Tina gave Sandy a quick wink, knowing very well their friends were going to be frustrated all night long..

When they got into the Jacuzzi later on, Tina noticed that their frustrated friends were all trying to get into a position so that the jets would be directed at their open cunts, but Tina was not about to let this happen, knowing very well that the pressure of the jets could easily make them cum.

Tina had the controls for the jets, to turn them hi, low, and off, this way if she saw any of them look like they were ready to cum, she would lower the pressure, or just turn it off.

"I'm really looking forward for you to meet some of my friends tomorrow, they'll be here in the morning, and I just know that you'll like them. They just love sex and when they see you beautiful ladies, they are going to go wild. I'll have them demo some of their toys, like the fuck machines with the large cocks that will slide in and out of their wet cunts. They'll show you how to get the most pleasure from their tongues and fingers."

Tina was almost taunting Laura, Cindy and Erika with her erotic descriptions of what her friends would be doing, knowing very well that it was just heightening the already aroused three ladies, as they were nervously shifting around, but knowing that they couldn't touch themselves as long as Tina had instructed them not to. Tina was in control, she knew it, as well as the girls now became aware of it, they didn't want to be uncooperative.

Tina noticed that Laura was shifting around quite a bit, obviously trying to get into a good position for the jets to stimulate her open cunt. "Laura," Tina said. "You seem to be restless, why don't you come over and sit beside me, Laura obediently obeyed, she knew that from now on, Tina was in charge, and she knew that she would do anything that Tina asked of her, regardless how perverted it may be.

* * * * *

If I get enough requests, I'll continue with this story, otherwise I'll go on to something else. One way or another, I always enjoy hearing your comments, so please write me.

I also want to thank all of you for the many kind letters that I've received.

Humpty (ED)

humpty
humpty
549 Followers