Our Next Adventure

Story Info
Tracy is in sixth heaven.
1.5k words
3.97
46.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Marcgrec
Marcgrec
16 Followers

Tracy and I as you know had a wonderful night with Simon whom we met in a hotel in Worcester and although we didn’t intend to see him again we exchanged phone numbers. About a week later Tracy told me excitedly she had received a phone call from Simon saying that he had a weekend break voucher that he couldn’t use and could we use it.

We agreed and we arranged to pick them up from the hotel which was in Torquay. Simon’s friend was an under manager there who Simon said would look after us.

We arrived on Friday night and Simon’s friend who was called David met us at reception I could see Tracy liked the look of him straight away, he was mid-thirties, 6 ft tall well built with a tanned complexion.

We booked dinner in the restaurant and we went to change for dinner.

Tracy wore a black versace dress which went down almost to the navel and was split to the thigh. I noticed that although she put on black stockings she didn’t wear any panties, so I went down to dinner as if I had overdosed on Viagra. She looked ravishing.

We were just finishing our sweets when David came to the table to check everything was ok. I invited him to join us for a drink and he did so.

I noticed he couldn’t keep his eyes off Tracy’s tits. Tracy was playing up to this and moved her legs so David had a good view of stocking thigh. Tracy was a bit tipsy by now Tracy was openly flirting with him and touching his thigh as he sat there. Every now and again she would give his thigh a squeeze all the time getting closer to his prick. I could see he was getting a hard on and his eyes were glazes and he stared at Tracy’s tits.

Tracy then put her hand on his and guided it onto her inner thigh whilst talking to me; she then put his fingers on her bare pussy. David then pumped her pussy for all he could and within seconds Tracy was coming on his fingers.

Unfortunately David was on duty that night but we arranged to go out together on Saturday night.

That night we fucked like rabbits with Tracy planning for Saturday.

We met at a wine bar in Torquay and Tracy was wearing a short white Lycra dress with no bra and you could clearly see her nipples standing out. David suggested we went to a club he knew that played our kind of music. In the bar we had drunk a bottle of champagne and once in the club we ordered another. We both danced with Tracy and every man in the club was looking at her gorgeous body so scantily clad. Before we knew it the club was closing and David suggested going back to his house since he was having friends back for a few drinks.

We shared a taxi back to David’s and Tracy sat between us and I noticed her hand rubbing his crotch, not surprisingly he was getting a hard on.

Once in David’s house he had four of his friends there and he put on some smoochy music and opened some more wine. I excused myself to have a wee and whilst upstairs I found the main bedroom which had a king size bed with black satin sheets. I noticed David had a reel of bondage tape.

When I returned downstairs Tracy was dancing with Robin and I looked at her, she was resting her head on his shoulder and his right hand had moved to her bum giving it a gentle squeeze. Robin lifted his head and kissed Tracy full on the lips, I could see her gyrating against him and obviously putting her tongue down his throat. Robin moved his hand to her breast and tweaked her right nipple through her dress. At this point Robin was pushed away by Roy who quickly put his lips on her neck whilst at the same time stroking her leg. Tracy was obviously very horny and loving every bit of the attention she was getting. Next thing Tracy was rubbing Roy’s Prick through his trousers, all this was happening in front of me and boy did I have a hard on .

When the record finished I suggested we all moved upstairs and we all went to David’s bedroom. Then Tracy told all 6 of us to strip to our underpants and stand in a line. This we did I stood at the far end of the line with David at the other end.

Tracy went to David and flipped his cock out of the top of his pants and sucked him for about 10 strokes, David shuddered with pleasure and pulled Tracy’s head hard onto his cock.

Tracy pulled away and moved to the next giving the same treatment until she reached me. She kissed me full on the mouth and then moved to my cock saying “remember what I like”.

She sucked on my cock and then I noticed David behind her kissing her back and then some one else was reaching for her breast with another sucking on the other breast. Then Robin was reaching between her legs and feeling her clit. Tracy stoppe3d sucking since she had her first orgasm, we then carried her to the bed and laid her on her back, Tracy cried out to me for me to fuck her. I then slid between her legs into her sopping cunt whilst Roy put his cock in her mouth which she gobbled gratefully. The sight of all this was too much and I shot my lot into her. I pulled out and was replaced by David, he fucked her and Tracy screamed she wanted everybody on her. Soon everyone had a part of her whilst Roy came in her mouth, Robin meantime had his fingers in her ass and soon David shot his lot into her whilst her nipples her so erect from all the sucking. I instructed the others to lick the dimples on her inner thighs whilst Robin fucked her and she sucked my cock, again I couldn’t hold back and for the first time she swallowed my cum.

Tracy by this time had had a dozen orgasms and been fucked by all six of us so lay very happy on the bed.

David winked to me and then we turned Tracy over and taped her arms and legs to the four corners of the bed. Then we lined up and One by on fucked her up the ass, whilst we waited our turn we pleasured her by fucking her tits, her mouth or licking her clit. As you can imagine Tracy had someone in every orifice all at the same time and all we heard from her was “yes “and “harder”.

When we had finished David cut the tape from Tracy and four of us carried happy but exhausted Tracy to the Giant ensuite bathroom. There was a huge corner bath with a shower above and in this we placed Tracy and showered the cum from her. We took it in turns 2 at a time to soap her all over (and ourselves) and then rub her all over to Tracys’ delight. I was with David and I went behind Tracy to feel her soaking tits and put my hard again dick in her soapy cunt, Tracy meantime was soaping David’s cock and when he was hard sucked him and wanked him until he came. Robin then replaced David and so it continued until all 5 of them had all the cum sucked from them. I had shot my lot by then and so I reached for the bath brush and turning it upside down rammed it in and out of Tracy’s cunt until she begged me to stop as she couldn’t cum anymore.

We then all showered together with all six of us having a piece of Tracy to soap. Tracy then demanded baby oil to moisturise her skin. Most of us were too exhausted but Roy and David rubbed oil on her and in every part of her body taking particular care of her inner thighs which had taken such a pounding.

Tracy said that David deserved a special treat for his hospitality and laid him on the bed face down whilst she rubbed his back and body with the oil. Tracy was still naked and sat with her open legs astride him whilst she massaged his firm buttocks. She asked him to turn over and when he did we could all see he had a whopping hard on. Tracy then proceeded to oil his shins working up to his thighs whilst David was writhing in ecstasy. She then moved to his muscular chest and his stomach and leaned over him making sure her tits touched his face and mouth. Tracy then turned round so facing his feet with her pussy over his face, then whilst sitting on his face she proceeded to wank his stiff cock and then just as he was coming bent her face and sucked him dry and came herself.

Then Tracy lay in his arms cuddling David and kissed him full on the mouth so he could taste his cum juice whilst the rest of us wanked ourselves silly.

That was one hell of a night and we wonder what to do next.

Marcgrec
Marcgrec
16 Followers