Our Night Alone

Story Info
The two of you savor each other.
1.1k words
4.33
15.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We sat silently in the lounge as the rest of my guests finally leave. As you rise to go and leave the room you turn and slowly hug me, kissing my cheek to say goodbye. I smile and hold you slightly longer than I should.

As you try and start your car it attempts to turn over but dies, popping the hood I look under, several wires are fried, its not working tonight, the nearest garage is 40 miles away, and the storm is threatening, your not going to be able to get home tonight.

I take you back into the house and leave you in the lounge as I prepare the guest room, as I enter the lounge I find you have poured some of the left over wine from the meal into a couple of glasses and hold one out to me. " We might as well enjoy the night...." We sit and talk quietly for several hours, drinking more wine and chatting, I find you fascinating and our conversation is wonderful, my painfully bad jokes making you giggle as the wine slowly goes to your head.

Outside the storm suddenly breaks and thunder ripples around the house, shaking the windows as the heavy rain lashes down, pounding around the room, all of a sudden all the lights go out. "Damm the power grid must have been hit.... wait here a second" You are giggling again as I stumble through the darkened room, I find some candles and matches and slowly set them up around the room, the room is lit by the pale flickering lights of the candles casting dancing shadows on the walls.

I quickly lay a fire in the hearth. With the power out I am not sure about the heating, soon a warm fire is blazing, I turn and find you huddled on the sofa as the storm crashes and rolls around the house. I grin and grab a battery powered tape player, slowly putting on some music that is quiet but just loud enough to cover the noise of the storm, I move back to the sofa and wrap one arm round you, pulling you to me.... "Sorry about this," I smile, "interesting end to the night".

You turn to me and the effects of the night slowly catch up with me, the several glasses of wine, the dim lighting and the soft music all combine as you head tilts to look up at me, I slowly lean in and my lips meet yours in a soft and tender kiss, my hands sliding over your clothes up and down your back. Your hands slowly wrap round my body as I pull you close to me.

Our kisses deepen as my tongue slowly enters your mouth, kissing softly and passionately, your hands slowly grasp my t-shirt and pull it out of the top of my pants and up over my head. As it comes free I reach across to slowly unbutton your blouse, sliding it down off your shoulders, I kiss you gently. I slowly undo the straps of your bra and it slips free exposing your ample breasts, my mouth hot against your neck slowly slips down, kissing as I move down till finally my lips caress your nipples, my tongue flicking over the tip as I caress and suck, arousing them, I hear a soft moan escape your parted lips as I worship the sensitive nubs.

Your fingers slowly caress my hardening shaft through my trousers and I moan in return at your tender touch, your skillful fingers moving to the button and zipper undoing my trousers and slowly beginning to slide them down my legs. Soon I am clad in only my boxers, my hard shaft creating a tent as I return the favor and slide your skirt down over your legs, till I can just see the black lace of your panties, your smooth curves appealing to the eye as I look into your face ... I can see the pleasure there and know to continue, I slowly hook my fingers into the elastic of your panties and draw them down your legs revealing the treasure underneath, my fingertip caressing the outside of the soft slit, just dipping the tip of my index finger inside making you gasp.

I lean up and kiss you as the edge of my thumb rubs over your erect clit, the little button hard as my finger slowly sinks deeper into you, catching your moans in my mouth as I kiss you. I slip a second finger deep inside you, my fingers slowly rotating deep inside you as you moan. Your hands feverishly grip my boxer and almost rip them off, my hard cock springs to attention, I move slowly withdrawing my fingers, your buck your hips up as you feel them leaving you, but soon you can feel my shaft pressed against your wet opening, your hot, wet and ready.

I can feel the heat radiating from your pussy, as I look down at you seeing the lust in your eyes I slowly begin pressing my shaft into you. The head slowly rests against your wet opening then begins forcing its way inside you as I apply mover pressure, you gasp as it slowly splits you open impaling you on my hardened rod.

I groan as I feel my hard cock fill your burning hot pussy, damm but you're so hot. I grip your hips, leaning down to kiss and lick your nipples, sucking gently then a very soft nip with my teeth making you moan, I feel my shaft slowly all the way in, filling you, I lean down, kiss you and slowly begin drawing my shaft out, making you cry out, then I thrust back into you, ramming my shaft deep inside you, making you cry out in pleasure as I fill you again and again.

I grip your hips harder as I pound you, my strokes long and deep, moving slowly at first then building up speed, your cries echoing around the room drowning out the storm with every thrust. I can hear your cries as the build to a climax, getting louder and longer with my every thrust. My hard cock now soaked with your juices, sweating as I thrust into you over and over, pushing you back onto the cushions of the sofa. Pounding your tight hole over and over, grunting and groaning with every thrust, the pleasure almost intolerable I know I cannot last much longer as your hands rake my back.

I feel your fingers dig into my back as you cry out again, I feel your tight wet hole clamp down around my shaft as you issue a long wailing cry, cumming hard against me, your body shaking from the intensity of it as we lie together, my shaft buried deep within you begins to blast stream after stream of my hot cum deep inside you, set off by your passionate climax. I moan softly as my body jerks sending the last of my enormous load deep inside you, collapsing with you on the sofa curled up together with the pale candles still flickering.