Our Night with Brad

Story Info
Young couple share steamy night with their friend.
1k words
3.85
88.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The night started out with my going out with my boyfriend, Derek, and his friend Brad. We went out to their favorite bar, and spent most of our time drinking and playing pool. We got bored quickly though and ended up going back to Brad's with the intention of watching a movie and having more drinks. Brad was always guaranteed to have whiskey at his place, so off we went.

When we got there, I got out the whiskey and coke and made three drinks. Derek and Brad were already on the computer, checking out Brad's new computer games. I sat on the couch and turned on the T.V. It didn't take Brad long before he was showing Derek some of his newly downloaded porn though. I pretended not to be interested, but watched out of the corner of my eye. His porn wasn't bad and I could feel myself getting wet.

Finally Brad and Derek finished watching the porn and joined me on the couch. Brad started the movie as I snuggled up against Derek. Derek had other things on his mind though. The combination of drinking and watching porn had made him horny. I was horny myself and we started making out. Brad was staring at us and Derek noticed.

"Did you want to join in, Brad?" Derek asked. Derek and I had talked about having a threesome before. However, I can be quite self-conscious and normally I might have objected. Luckily for them, I had had enough to drink that I had very few inhibitions left. I smiled at Brad, letting him know I was interested too.

Derek pulled my shirt and bra off, exposing my small tits, as he pulled me into his lap. He turned me so that my back was against his chest. He kissed my neck and moved a hand up to one tit to squeeze it and pinch the nipple. "Come and suck on her other tit, Brad. She'll like it."

Brad got off the couch and knelt in front of us. He leaned forward and began to suck on my other nipple. His warm mouth on my breast felt good and caused my back to arch, offering him more. He sucked and nibbled my one breast, while Derek pinched and squeezed the other. I was getting wetter and wetter, and Derek could tell. His hand left my tit and moved down my stomach and into the waistband of my pants. His searching fingers found my clit and started rubbing it.

"I told you she would like it. She's dripping wet. She wants to be fucked hard," Derek said. He was right. I started rocking my hips back and forth as his fingers continued to play with my clit and slid back to enter my pussy. Brad started to suck harder on my nipple, and his hand replaced Derek's on my other tit. I could feel an orgasm starting already. I pushed my cunt harder against Derek's fingers and started cumming, juices flowing all over his hand.

Suddenly Derek pushed me off his lap onto the couch. Both Derek and Brad stripped naked and stood in front of me, both of their cocks long and hard. They were about the same size I noticed. I started sucking on Derek's cock, while I stroked Brad's. I was taking Derek's cock as deep as I could while I played with his balls, and when he started to moan a little, I moved over to Brad and did the same thing. After a short while of switching back and forth, Derek grabbed me and pulled off the rest of my clothes. He flipped me onto my hands and knees on the couch and moved behind me. He thrust his cock deep inside of my pussy, making me moan with pleasure. He grabbed hold of my hips and continued to pound deep inside. Brad meanwhile, sat down on the couch in front of me. I grabbed his swollen cock and started sucking on it again, swirling my tongue around the head.

"Lick my balls," Brad groaned. I smiled as I complied, lightly stroking the tip of my tongue against his sac, licking harder with each stroke. When I started to lightly suck on his balls, he grabbed me by the hair and forced my mouth back down on his cock. Derek continued fucking me, bringing me closer to another orgasm. He sensed it, and reached around my waist to stimulate my clit again. His fingers sent me over the edge, my pussy tightening around his cock, as I moaned and sucked harder on Brad's.

"Jane, I wanna fuck you in the ass while Brad fucks your pussy," Derek stated. I nodded and we all got off the couch. Brad lay on the floor and I straddled him, sliding his swollen cock into my pussy.

"Derek's right. You like this, you slut. You're soaked," Brad said, sliding his cock in and out, while I waited for Derek to start sliding his cock in my ass. Even though Derek had fucked me in my ass before, it was still tight, and Derek first dribbled a little spit on my asshole, and lubricated it with his finger. Then he slowly pressed his cock into my ass. He fucked my ass as Brad fucked my pussy. It felt so good, having two cocks in me at the same time. I felt so completely full. As I was starting to come close to another orgasm, Brad and Derek decided to switch positions. Then Derek was fucking my pussy again, while Brad fucked my ass. Even then, I felt close to cumming again. Both Derek and Brad started pounding in and out harder and faster.

"Fuck me hard, I almost cumming," I moaned, as I came hard. Both Derek and Brad came at the same time, just shortly after I did. They both slammed their cocks deep inside me, and I felt their cocks pulse as they pumped their cum into me.

"You like that, you little slut," Derek said, smiling. I could tell he was very satisfied, and I leaned down to kiss him. Brad was already getting dressed, as I got up and went to the bathroom to clean myself off. Then we all sat on the couch to finally watch the movie we had wanted to see.