Our Second Encounter

Story Info
They enjoy a lunchtime adventure.
1.3k words
4
21k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For my muse, Mrs. Tempinsanity

After our brief encounter in the men's room, I thought about you often. My memories focused on the silkiness of your pussy lips, the way you responded to my touch, the way you thrust yourself downward on my cock. Oh, to see you again.! But perhaps it was not to be. I went back to the same bar several times over the following weeks, but, alas, you were never there. I had given up hope, when suddenly fate took a turn in my favor.

I was on the way to lunch one day, and I saw you entering the sandwich shop near the university for which I was headed. My heart began beating faster, and, I have to admit, my cock began throbbing. I approached the shop with a certain amount of anxiety. Would you recognize me? How would you react? Would you slap my face and stalk out? I did not know, but I knew the possibility of being with you again made it all worth the risk. Even in the worst case, I would always have the delightful memories of fucking you against the sink in our first meeting.

So in I went, and by luck I was right behind you in line. As you studied the menu, I said, "I recommend the No. 8. That's what I always have." At that you turned around and looked at me. For a moment, confusion reigned in your features. I saw the flicker of recognition, the uncertainty of possible further involvement with a total (well, nearly total) stranger, and possibly other concerns that I could not read. You ended the moment of silence by saying "No. 8 sounds good. I will try it."

After you paid, you stood by the register as I paid for my sandwich. As I walked up, you said "I always eat outside. Do you want to join me." I of course agreed. You could have led me anywhere at this point. We chatted about the day, the crowd, the coming winter as we walked, and soon you turned into a church ground. The church was surrounded by a stone wall a little over four feet tall, and you led me to a cul-de-sac in one corner where we could be seen only by someone walking directly into this hidden niche. The ground was thickly grassed, so we sat with our backs against the wall and ate, continuing our earlier chit-chat. After we had finished our sandwiches, it was you who brought up our earlier encounter.

"Do you always fuck drunk strangers when you come across them?" you asked. I laughed. Straight to the point--I liked that. "No, not always," I replied. "But in your case, you were too tempting to resist, and you did not seem to mind."

"No, I guess I didn't put up much resistance. But I was drunk, and my memories of the whole affair as not as sharp as I would like them to be." Given this opening, my response was "Perhaps we should meet and give it another try." I nearly fell over when you said "How about now. Here."

Well we did have some privacy, though people were walking by on the sidewalk just on the other side of the wall. Moreover, the wall was not solid, but instead it had slits every few inches, so anyone who knelt down and looked could readily see us on the other side. Before I could respond, I felt you hand on my knee and your lips pressed against mine. My cock had been hard since I first glimpsed you, so there was no turning back at this point. As your tongue slid between my lips, I pulled you close, feeling the firmness of your breasts as they pressed against my chest. After only a few moments, you pushed me back on the grass, and swiveled around so your head was near my crotch. You unzipped my pants and pulled out my cock—not an easy job considering its fully erect state.

As you began gently licking the knob, you moved your body onto my chest, thus placing your pantied crotch right in front of me. At first, I only sniffed. Every one has a unique smell, and I wanted to memorize yours. It was slightly perfumed, perhaps from soap. Clean, but slightly musty, animalistic. The perfect combination. By now your licking had become more active, and soon my cock was sliding between your lips. I pulled aside your panties, and got my first real look at your pussy. It was more than I could have desired, far better that the photos I had seen on Literotica. Your clit was slightly prominent, and the your pussy lips were already flaring with arousal. The pink exterior became deeper read around your vagina, and every part of you was wet with your savory juices. Unable to resist any longer, I licked and sucked and smelled and tasted your delightful pussy, pleased as you wiggled your ass and pushed harder against my mouth as I teased and tantalized your clit and splayed lips.

It was at this point that the voices from the sidewalk intruded on my actions. Until now I had blocked them out, but suddenly I heard them clearly. I turned my head slightly toward the wall, and I could see feet and legs passing by. I could hear snippets of conversation "…and then we looked at this other house…"

"…the bus was late so I missed…"

"…best buy I ever made…" and endless other ordinary conversations. And here we were, just over the wall. Before I could consider the matter further, you swiveled around and sat down directly on my cock. After an initial pause that allowed my cock to caress your clit, you thrust your ass downward and impaled yourself on my hard dick. Once I was all of the way in, you sat there for a moment before leaning forward and resting your hands on my shoulders. As you looked into my eyes, you began wiggling your ass, rising and falling on my cock, giving me the fuck of my life. I could feel the smooth silkiness of your cunt as it slid up and down my erect cock, nearly sliding off, and then dropping down, consuming all of me in your hot void.

The sounds of fucking grew louder, and I was certain that some passerby would hear the squishy rhythm of our pounding into each other. As I looked up, I expected to see a face peering over the wall at any moment, but I did not care. As was the case the last time, it was only a matter of minutes before it became clear that it would all be over far too soon. You bounced harder, I thrust deeper, and our muted moans grew louder (but not too loud). Finally, with head thrown back, you came, just as I erupted deep inside you. The pulsing of your orgasming pussy squeezed out the last drops of my cum. You leaned forward, looked into my eyes, and then kissed me deeply. Ah, total bliss.

But then, without warning, you slid off of me, adjusted your panties, rose to your feet, and with a wave, you were gone. Damn, how can this be? I still do not know your name, and I have just had the most thrilling fuck of my life. Just as I had finished putting my wet cock back in my pants, a head peered over the wall, and an elderly woman scanned me from head to foot. I look of disgust told me that she thought I was a wino sleeping behind the wall, and soon she was gone. I stayed in place for a few more moments, trying to store away every morsel of every moment we had together, and then, I stood up and went back to work, hoping that I would one day see you again.