Our Second Encounter

Story Info
A young couple's second date.
1.2k words
3.97
29.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
2
2
41 Followers

You call me before you leave to pick me up. A few minutes later, there is a ring at the door. I grab my robe and answer. You walk in asking if I'm ready. I have other things on my mind besides food. I notice you are dressed casual, wearing a fine button down shirt with a pair of dress pants. You head for the couch, but before you can get around me, I grab you by the collar and pull you in for a kiss. As we kiss, I unconsciously start unbuttoning your shirt. I peel the shirt from your body and toss it on the couch. I start to kiss my way down your chest, slowly while undoing the belt that is keeping me from my prize. I see that you are very happy to see me, by the bulge wantonly waiting to be let out of it's bondage.

I teasingly rub you through your pants knowing you want me to release you. I slowly unbutton your pants and take them off you. I stand up and take off my robe to reveal that I was nowhere near getting ready, but I was ready for something else. I have the house to myself the rest of the night, so I take you by the hand and lead you into the bedroom. I am adept to the dark, so you can only wonder what I have planned for you. I know you are not into bondage or pain, so I decide to give you a full body massage along with some oral attention. I start with your shoulders and work my way down. Before I can even get to your feet, I see that your cock is standing at attention. Do I tease you or give in to my own needs? I start to kiss the tip, licking to get the drops of moisture that have been forming. Slowly I take the length as far as I can, slowly in and out until I can sense the pleasure you are feeling. This time, I want to taste what you have to offer.

You continue to suck my hard, thick rod. I moan out your name and tell you to fuck that thing with your mouth. That I want to cum deep down inside of your throat. You feel me tense up and you then feel the first splash of my hot cum against the back of your throat. You swallow just like a good little woman and I moan loudly as I spill my seed down your throat. It starts to leak out the corners of your mouth and I then just look down and smile at you. You smile back. Sensing that you have tired me, you move away to let me breath. We sit next to one another, I have this stupid grin on my face and you just smile back at me. While sitting there I reach over and begin to play with your ever-hardening nipples. You seem to like it, so I keep it up. After I recover from my earlier pleasure, I lean over and take your red hot, hard nipple into my mouth and begin to suck on it. My hand is still playing with your other nipple. After a few minutes of doing this, my hand goes from your sensitive nipples and I begin to play with your red hot, sensitive clit. So now I am sucking on your hard nipples and playing with your sensitive love trigger. You begin to moan as I bring you closer and closer to sexual release.

All of a sudden I stop everything and just smile at you with an evil smile on my face. You look at me shocked, disappointed and almost angry. I then lay you down on the bed and spread your legs real wide. I smile back up at you as I begin to kiss my way up your inner thigh. I reach your honey pot and I open your puffed pussy lips and then grab a hold of your hard and sensitive love trigger into my mouth. You moan instantly and buck slightly at the great sensation that you receive. I then begin to lick and suck on your sensitive clit. I lick it up and down, left and right, I take it into my mouth and suck on it, I bite down on it lightly and all of this is just driving you nuts. You are moaning very loud now, calling out my name, telling me to make you cum all over my face. You reach down and begin to pinch and pull on your sensitive nipples. I take three of my long, thick, strong fingers and push them deep into your dripping wet cunt. I begin to pound your pussy with my fingers as my tongue continues to play with your sensitive clit and all along you are still playing with your sensitive nipples. All of a sudden you scream out YES!! YES!!! and you tense up and your dripping pussy releases it's love all over my fingers and face. You scream out with release and boy do you ever release. All over your bed, a puddle is forming on it; it is soaked. You finally come down from your high and collapse on the sofa. You have this grin of pure happiness on your face. We both drift off into sweet slumber with me using your stomach as a pillow.

As you slumber, I wonder what you are dreaming. I fall asleep dreaming of the next encounter, wondering if it will be just as great. By morning, I wake wet and hungry for you to ravish me with your strong arms and big cock. I gently reach over and start rubbing your cock trying to wake you from your deep sleep. You look at me with fuzzy eyes wondering what is going on. Once you realized what is going on, you reach out and brush the hair from my face and gently kiss me. I slowly kiss my way down your chest, stopping right before the base of your cock. I tease you slowly by kissing the tip and placing my mouth around it, but not touching it. As I look up, there is this look on your face like your saying "Stop teasing me." I wrap my lips around your cock and start sucking in every inch of your cock.

Listening to you moan in delight. Waiting to feel you inside me. I get you nice and hard; I demand that you take me now! I get on all fours, wanting you to take me from behind. I love it when you take me this way. I can feel every inch pulsating in my pussy. I reach below and rub your balls between my fingers, moaning in pleasure. I place a pillow in my mouth so as not to wake the neighbors, but you take it away. "I want to hear you!" you say. "Oh yes, I like that." I reply. Screaming in ecstasy, "Fuck me harder!" You starting quickening up the pace. I can feel you tensing and moaning out as you release your cum deep inside my pussy. I love it when you cum inside me. Afterwards, we collapse into each other's arms and fall back to sleep.

2
2
41 Followers