Our Secret Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schaka
Schaka
3,079 Followers

With youthful enthusiasm, Tommy thrust hard, burying most of his horse like cock into Kate.

"Wait, Tommy, wait, she screamed as her pussy was stretched to a size it had never experienced."

Later she realized she had passed out after screaming. When she came to, her head was banging against the wall. However, her arms were still wrapped tightly around his neck, her legs encircled his waist, and her ass was thrusting to meet his. Her instinct had taken over. Her womb ached for his seed. She was being fucked like she never had before.

Again, she felt his dick swelling, this time in her pussy. She began cumming, her juices squirted wetly on her and her teenage lover. Then he came with such force that she actually felt the stream hitting her cervix. He thrust hard once, twice three times as he released in her.

His head rested on her shoulder as they fought to recover.

"Oh, Aunt Kate...Aunt Kate...that...that was amazing!"

"Yes, baby, yes it was!" She tousled his hair with one hand. She unwrapped first one than the other leg from around Tommy. She swayed unsteadily. She felt his strong hands encircle her waist.

"You ok, Aunt Kate?"

Kate placed both hands on his muscular chest. At first, she ran her fingers through his hairy chest. Then she pushed him away.

"You need to get out of here! John's plane landed in San Jose thirty minutes ago, he'll be home in minutes!"

Hurriedly, she grabbed an old sweat suit of John's for him to wear home. In the kitchen, she threw him a plastic bag for his wet muddy clothes that lay in a pile on the deck. She was tittering to herself about the trash novel familiarity of the scene while the metallic taste of adrenalin flooded her mouth. Her fear was very real. Discovery would be damning.

As she watched him walk to his car, her hands unconsciously stroked her abdomen. A flood of hormones cascaded through her body. The instinctive, primal need to breed waned in her for the first time in her adult life. Her need was sated.

In the gathering darkness, he strode hurriedly to his car. From her deck, Amelia called to him.

"Good evening, Tommy!"

"Good evening Momma Amelia" Tommy stuttered. He wondered nervously how long she was sitting there and what she thinking.

Amelia watched his Bug chug the 100 yards to his home. Under hooded eyes, she looked across the broad expanse that separated her home from Kate and John's. She caught glimpses of her moving about the house. The sound of a car engine caused her to glance down the hill. John waved to her as he turned into his driveway.

"Interesting, she thought, as the garage door closed, very interesting!"

***

It was lunchtime when Tommy finally got out of bed. He slowed stroked his cock as he reflected on his encounter with Aunt Kate the day before. Her last admonition to him was not to tell anyone what had happened.

He swung out of bed and padded to the hall bathroom. He could hear his mom in the kitchen. Her murmuring of baby talk suggested she was feeding Angie. After taking a long satisfying piss, he washed his hands and strode to the kitchen clad only in his boxers and flip flops.

Chrissie was breastfeeding her daughter. She was braless and had her blouse opened so Angie could suckle. Tommy watched as his daughter (sister?), She was both, draped one small arm over her mother's milk swollen tits

"Morning, mom, Tommy intoned cheerfully, where's dad?"

"He went into the lab. He should be home shortly."

Tommy sat down opposite Angie. He leaned down and took his mom's nipple in his mouth. He had barely touched it when his mouth was filled with the warm sweetness of breast milk. He cupped her breast gently in one hand.

"Tommy, Tommy, you must stop! Your father...the baby...our secret...we must not let this get out of control!"

Even as she pleaded with him, Chrissie's hand found itself wrapped around his dick. Her hand moved familiarly up and down its length, only partially encompassing its girth. Her pussy ached to be stretched by this tool, to give itself up to the lust that suffused her loins. She felt a physical and emotional need to feel her son fill her pussy with his meat and flood her womb with his seed. However, she knew she must not. If she let him again, she knew she could not stop.

So it had come to this. Stolen moments when her husband was away, a frantic hand job to cool his desire were the sum total of their sexual relationship. That and sharing her breast milk with Angie. Her body craved his cock, her pussy dripped in preparation for the invasion of his manhood. She was like an addict in withdrawal, her need controlled only by her will.

Angie's mouth dropped from her mother's teat. She drifted off into that place of contentment where babies who have love and a full belly go. Beneath her Chrissie hand flew up and down her first born's rigid member. Her own arousal was peaking. Her juices flowed freely from her pantyless pussy creating a small pool on the vinyl kitchen chair. As the spasming of her love hole signaled her orgasm, she felt her son's cock swell in her hands.

Their moans and gasps of orgasmic release filled the kitchen as she squirted on to the floor and his firehouse of cock spewed its seed on her pussy and thighs. Tommy still held her teat in his mouth as he slowly came down. Chrissie waited for her breathing to return to normal. He is still hard, she marveled, still able to fill my pussy and take me back to the heights she was coming down from.

"I'll put Angie down for her nap and meet you out on the deck."

When she returned, he had fired up a joint. She watched enviously. Counting her pregnancy, it had been nearly 14 months since she had any wine or smoke. Idly she thought it was time to wean the baby.

"Mom, how long are we going to keep up this charade?"

"Baby, I know it's hard for you, but we must keep our secret!"

Tommy inhaled deeply, drawing the acrid smoke deep in his lungs. He held his breath for a moment, and then exhaled.

"Mom, I love you and daddy! I want nothing but happiness for our family. However, when dad denies me the right to watch my daughter suckle her mother, I just want to scream the truth in his face...!

"Tommy, Tommy, that would destroy the very thing you say you love, our family!"

"It's my baby, he screamed, Angela is my baby, not his! You and I made her!"

Chrissie felt terror creep into her gut. Tommy was close to disclosing a secret whose impact he had no idea. He had no idea what the airing of their incestuous act would do the family as a whole and each of them individually. In her mind, she knew she had to offer a compromise.

She had avoided sex with her son after that one time when Angie was conceived. Lord knew it was not because she did not want to. That was the most incredible sex she had ever had. She knew that if she indulged in more sex...call it what it was...more fucking with her son, eventually Brian would find out. Now her abstinence was close to causing the thing she most feared.

"Yes, she is our baby. I would not give her up for anything in the world. But if people find out how she was conceived, they would take her away from me...from us!"

"Take her away, Tommy exclaimed, they can't have her!"

"Baby, what we did was morally and legally wrong. If you told your father, he could divorce me and have me declared an unfit mother. The state would take Angela!"

The enormity of confronting his father rolled over him like a big thick blanket, covering him in darkness and resignation.

"But...but...what about...US? Can we...you know!"

Chrissie had already decided to take that fateful step. She stood and walked the few steps to her son. She leaned down and kissed him deeply, forcing her tongue between his lips. Her breath quickened as her lust filled her.

"Yes, baby, we can and will!"

She knelt in front of her son, her lover, the father of her child and gently kissed his bare chest. She trailed down his body planting kisses to mark her journey. She lingered over his navel, flicking it with the molten tip of her tongue.

Tommy watched her journey, feeling an odd sense of power. His hands rested on the arms of the chair as his mom freed his cock. This is MY woman, he thought, just as Angela was his daughter. His eyes locked with hers as she took him in her mouth.

Chrissie sucked greedily. She needed this more than life itself. She needed to taste her man, to feel his seed fill her mouth, to swallow and have his steaming hot juice flow down her throat. She needed to fill her belly with his seed.

Tommy heard the growl of the garage door opener. Shit, he thought, dad is home. He looked down at his mom sucking, almost suckling his cock. Their eyes were locked to each other. He realized that she lost in the lust of the moment, oblivious to her husband driving his car into the garage.

I can show him who the real man in this house is, Tommy thought. I can show him whose woman this really is. I could let him walk in and see her on her knees worshipping my cock. He glanced into the house at the door leading from the garage. He heard the car engine cutoff and the growl of the garage door closing.

Chrissie felt her head being pushed back. She resisted, leaning forward and gripping her son's thighs tightly. She had to have it! Why was he making her stop? He was saying something. There was an odd smile on his face. Like an addict trying to focus through the haze of a powerful narcotic, she tried to understand what he was saying. Say it, dam it, say it so I can finish enjoying this incredible cock!

"Mom, dad's home! Tommy said quietly"

She leaned back, still gripping his thighs. She stared hungrily at her son's youthful tool.

"What...wha...what?" she managed to say.

"Dad's home, he repeated."

Reality flooded back to her. Mindless lust was replaced with mind numbing fear. She heard a car door slam distantly.

"Sit in the chair, mom!"

Tommy casually stuffed his still hard dick back in his shorts. He watched smugly as his mom sat heavily in the chair. She's mine, he thought, mind and body, she is mine!

"Hi guys! I have great news.

Over the next hour, Brian related the events leading to his stupendous news. A venture capital firm was interested in his database concept. They wanted to meet with him in San Francisco to explore funding and commercialization of the concept. He would be driving up tonight to meet with them the next morning.

Chrissie and Tommy were ecstatic. They both knew how important this was to Brian. If successful, the family would be financially secure.

Brian was oblivious to the palpable sexual tension that suffused the room. While Tommy focused on his dad's words, clapping him on the back in their shared excitement, Chrissie was less demonstrative. Her guilt and lust made her feel apart from the celebration. She knew there now two men in her life.

There was her husband. She loved him dearly. Her love for him welled in her bosom. She sometimes wondered how she could have been so lucky to land such a great life partner and provider.

Then there was her son. He had given her the one thing his father could not...a daughter. Her stomach fluttered as she accepted the fact that he could give her more babies. And that cock, that pussy filling firehose of a man tool! He could give her that.

While his mom and dad scurried around packing for his dad's overnight trip, Tommy sat on the front of the house watching the sun sinking behind the mountains and into the Bay. Down the road, a faint plume of smoke rose from behind Kate and John's home. It appeared they were doing something on the grill.

A bustle of footsteps and excited mutterings signaled his father's eminent departure. As the garage door opened, he walked over to wish his father well. Their bear hug was followed by tearful farewell from his mom. They stood together and waved as he disappeared down the winding road and into the redwoods.

Chrissie still wore the pale blue blouse she had on when she was suckling Angie. Her white full back panties sagged a little, revealing the upper curve of her full ass. She and Tommy reentered the house through the garage, closing the door behind them.

"I'm going to check on Angie, Chrissie announced!"

"I'm going to soak for a bit, Tommy added"

He stripped off his shorts and strode naked to the hot tub. He sank gingerly into the steaming hot water. The mountain air was cooling rapidly. Tendrils of steam wafted skyward and disappeared in the night air.

Chrissie noted the Angie was sleeping peacefully, looking angelic in her innocence. Chrissie almost cried in happiness as she gazed at this issue of her womb. This baby made her feel complete. She filled a part of her that she thought had shutdown. It made her realize she wanted another, she wanted more babies.

She slipped out of her blouse and panties. She walked naked out of the bedroom and down the stairs. As she moved through the living room and into the dining room, she saw her son sprawled in the hot tub. He opened his eyes as she slid back the screendoor.

"Are you here to finish what you started?" Tommy smiled.

She stepped into the heat of the water. She waded the few steps to where he son sat, the head if his cock peering above the water. She straddled him and sank slowly down. She reached between them and guided his tool to her aching hole.

"I have a better idea, she purred!"

***

Brian reached in the ice chest and grabbed three more beers. He popped the caps and handed one each to John and Tommy. So far, it was just a four beer bull session but it had the makings of a full case event. The conversation had wandered over the usual topics: sports, women, and sex. However, there was a heavy interest in the progress of Brian's shop.

It had been nearly two months since his highly successful meeting in San Francisco. He had received the funding. The firm, Midwest ventures, had also provided him with offices in a property they owned in Scotts Valley.

There had been few stipulations. He did have to have an onsite advisor from the firm. Additionally, they wanted to consult on his staff choices. The fact that he offered the marketing position to John was hailed as an excellent choice. Tommy was going to attend school and intern on the technical side of the business. During his summer break, he would travel with John to learn the marketing side of the business.

The bull session was also a celebration. Earlier that day Chrissie had told them they were expecting their third child. This was despite that multiple urologists had said his sperm count was too low. He had shared this with guys. There was much backslapping and congratulations.

When John chimed in that Kate was also expecting, well, it provided an excuse for a good old fashion bull session.

As the men of the community solidified their bond by getting drunk, down the road Kate was conflicted. Her hands gently caressed this miracle of life that swelled in her womb. She felt complete. She was in place she knew viscerally she had needed to be since puberty. She had always wanted a baby...no, babies...to shower with love, to nurture, to watch grow into adults and share that nurturing love with her children. That is how it had been for her parents and their parents.

However, her Catholic upbringing said that should happen in marriage. She was carrying the bastard child of her best friend's son. She had broken her marriage vows several times with her teenage paramour. She knew she would continue to as long he wanted her.

Oddly, her solace, the one person who seemed to know intuitively her condition was Amelia. Amelia had beckoned to her one day. She had just returned from the doctor with the incredible news that she was pregnant. She had made the drive in a daze, barely conscious of where she was or what she was doing.

Amelia was sitting on her deck. She asked, no she had insisted, that she come sit with her. Despite the blue funk she was in, she walked over, Sat in the recliner next to the elderly matriarch and accepted a glass of her potent home brew.

As they raised their glasses in a silent toast, Amelia dropped a bombshell.

"Enjoy it, dear, it will be the last you have for a long time!"

"What...what are you talking about?"

"You are pregnant, dear!"

Kate had taken a long pull on her drink.

"Yes I am! But how do you know? I just found out today!"

Amelia took an impressive gulp of her potent brew. She refilled both of their glasses.

"There is not much that goes on in this county that I don't know about it. Yes, I know you are pregnant and I know Tommy...Tom...is the father.

Amelia clapped her on the back as Kate choked on her drink.

"How do...no, no...that's not true!"

"Kate, I said what we both know is true. You and Tom have been having sex for weeks. I have seen him sneaking out of your house when John was out of town. And there is no mistaking that love sick puppy dog look you have whenever you see him."

Kate broke down, her shoulders heaving in despair and relief. Her religion told her she was damned for her adultery but it was a relief to share her burden. Amelia comforted her and urged her not to do or say anything foolish. She had said that while some had the doubtful belief that confession was good for the soul, it was definitely hard on the ass!

Amelia shared that she knew that John's business was in trouble. Kate was astonished at the depth and breadth of her knowledge of their affairs.

Kate was unaware that Amelia had a similar conversation with Tommy...Tom. She was definitely unaware that Amelia had confronted him about his incestuous relationship with his mother and the children she was bearing for him. She admonished him as she admonished Kate to be careful.

She told neither of them she saw an inner strength in Tom that she intended to nurture. He was the future for this valley and for the newly formed company. His father was a visionary but not a business man.

None of the denizens of Misty Valley knew that she and her money were the driving force behind the Misty Valley Cooperative and the soon to be firm of MVC Enterprises. Amelia stroked Kate's head as she wept uncontrollably. This woman, these people were her family now. She and her beloved husband and brother had not planned it this way. They were merely looking for a secluded place to live openly as man and wife. Now he was gone and the people of Misty Valley Lane were her family.

She smiled as Kate began to recover from her guilt ridden breakdown. Finally, she would have her and Hank's daughter close to her. She would be the onsite advisor for Brian's enterprise.

Schaka
Schaka
3,079 Followers
12