Our Secret Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schaka
Schaka
3,080 Followers

"Honey, you know the bottles are buried under our camping gear. Daryl, will you mind helping me?"

As she said this, she tucked my rigid cock back into my shorts. Her hand came from under the blanket. She casually licked her fingers.

"Yes son, go help her, my dad said, but this is the last for tonight. We have to be on the road early in the morning."

Mrs. Anderson stood and beckoned me to follow her. We moved from our campsite, through the sparse trees and across the narrow dirt road to the Anderson's camp.

As we approached their darkened camper, Mrs. Anderson stopped. In the partial light of the moon, I saw her bend and step out of her red Lycra shorts.

"We don't have much time!" She said as she leaned against their camper.

I can look back now and chuckle. This mature married woman had a chance to get some young cock and she was not going to miss the chance. However, the eighteen year old me was stunned. I was scared shitless! Over my shoulder, I could hear the loud laughter of her husband. In front of me, his wife was bent double, naked from the waist down, waiting for me to fuck her.

My hard cock overcame my fear. I rammed all of my considerable length and girth into this tiny harlot. I heard her breath explode from her lungs. I followed her as she slid to her knees. She growled and reached behind. I now know she was trying to slow me down, to keep me from wrecking her tiny twat. However, at eighteen, there is no technique, only need.

She came several times in that four or five minutes of nonstop, pile driving fucking. When my nut finally filled her womb, she was spread eagles face down in the leaves and dirt. I collapsed on top of her, exhausted and sweating profusely.

She weakly pointed at the RV door.

"The cider is in the top cabinet above the sink."

She waved me off when I tried to help her stand. After I retrieved the cider, she was sitting naked from the waist down with her back against the motorhome.

"Tell your mother I'll keep her secret. And tell my husband I went to bed."

"Yes ma'am, I replied politely."

Mr. Anderson and dad were standing, saying their good byes when I returned to our campsite. They were both weaving and promising to stay in touch. As for the cider, Mr. Anderson said keep it as a token of our newfound friendship.

I watched as Mr. Anderson staggered and disappeared into the dark toward his campsite. I recall wondering if Mrs. Anderson had managed to get up and into their RV. A crash behind me drew my attention. Dad had fallen trying to climb the few stairs into our camper. I helped him up and inside.

Mom stood glowering in the cabin, her back to the bedroom. She was clad only in one of dad's tee shirts. The swell of her breast caused the front of the tee shirt to rise to just below her pussy. I stood transfixed at this peek-a-boo peek of her sex. I had thought her anger was aimed at my inebriated dad. That was until she spoke.

"You are a fucking mess, she screamed, have you been rolling in the dirt with that damn hussy?"

"Mom...?"

She advanced toward me and attempted to slap my face. I caught her hand. Dad stood weaving with a silly grin on his face. Mom tried to twist away and fell on her ass. The tee shirt rose above her waist. She did not attempt to cover her exposed pussy.

"Did you fuck that old broad?" Dad slurred. "Good on you!"

Mom struggled to her hands and knees. She was facing my dad sitting on the bed; her full round ass was exposed and pointing at me.

"And you, she screamed at dad, go the fuck to bed!"

They were both drunk enough not to be aware of mom's nakedness. Despite earlier telling me we had to stop our sexual antics, mom was jealous. She saw that tiny vixen as competition for my affection. I do not think she saw it in those terms then but Mrs. Anderson forced her to a decision.

She and dad were in bed when I got out of the shower. I slipped on some boxers, let out the convertible bed, laid down and I was dozing off when I heard movement in the darkened camper. I assumed mom or dad had to use the john. I felt someone sit on the edge of my bed.

"Are you asleep?"

Mom's voice still had the lisp of a person under the influence of alcohol.

"No ma'am!"

In the darkness, I felt her hand find my chest. She began a slow circular massage.

"I didn't mean to yell at you!"

The sour smell of her alcohol-tainted breath caught my nose as she leaned closer. Just above my head, not three feet away in the cramped confines of the cabover, I could hear dad loudly snoring.

"That's ok, mom. Go back to bed!"

I felt the bed sag as she lay down next to me. She laid her head on my shoulder as her hand trailed across my abdomen.

"You are my baby and I don't want some tramp taking advantage of you!"

Mom's fingers pushed under the waistband of my shorts. Her fingers pushed through the thatch of my pubic hair.

I lay on my back, uncertain where this was going. Her fingers pushed down and slowly gave my cock an open hand massage.

"Mom, you have been drinking. You should go to bed!"

Mom took my cock in her hand and began to slide it up and down its length.

"Ok, just tell me if you fucked her."

Even for an inexperienced 18 year old, I knew this was dangerous territory. However, respect for my parents was ingrained.

"Yes ma' am, I did."

Mom stroking had my dick hard. I felt her body shift. The weight of her body pressed against mine as she straddled me. She was outlined against the window as she rose to her knees. I could feel the scratch of her thatch against my meat.

"That skinny little bitch took advantage of mommy's baby!"

I felt mom's hand guide my cock into her pussy. It slipped easily into her wetness. I thrust up hard and mom groaned. A fantasy of a lifetime, all 18 years of it, was being realized. I was buried ball deep in my mother's fuck hole.

"Easy, baby, easy, not so fast!"

She placed both hands on my chest and began a slow undulating movement of her body. My cock slid easily in and out of her dripping wet pussy. She began a soft cooing sound deep in her throat.

Instinctively, I reached out and grabbed the cheeks of her ass with my hands.

"Mom, I gasped, you should stop. We might wake up dad!"

Her mouth covering mine stopped my protestation. In my mouth, her tongued dueled with mine.

"Fuck, mommy, baby, give mommy your cock!"

"Oh, mom, I have waited so long...!"

Mom quickened her pace. Her breath was coming in sharp gasps. The exquisite feel of her wet sheath sliding up and down my pole was incredible. I felt the pressure of her cervix press against the mushroom head of my cock. Her tightness was incredible.

"Oh jesus...you are...oh fuck! You are huge!"

I grabbed the bottom of her tee shirt her and stripped it over her head. Her full breasts fell in my face. I leaned forward, sucked in one nipple and suckled like I had so many years ago.

"Oh god baby, yes, yes fuck mommy! Show me how much you love me!"

To this day, I do not understand why my father did not wake up. The squishy sounds of our sex filled the tight confines. Mom was getting louder and louder, demanding that I fuck her harder, demanding that I plant my seed in her pussy. I could feel her pussy spasming around my love pole as her orgasm overtook her.

He did not even wake up when mom and I both screamed as we simultaneously reached our orgasms. He slept through mom lying on top of me gasping for breath as she tried to come down.

Mom's even breathing said she was going to sleep. I pushed her off me to the wall side of my bed. I flipped on the small wall light.

Mom was snoring lightly, her face streaming perspiration. One arm was thrown over her face. Her body glistened with sweat. I glanced down and saw my seed leaking from her pussy and wetting to the sheet.

"Mom, mom, you have to wake up!"

I shook her hard but it was useless. I grabbed a sheet from the cabinet and walked the few steps forward to the captain's chair. I let it back and covered myself with the sheet.

I realized that I was at a nexus in my life. I had fucked two mature women and loved their acceptance of sex as natural act. One of those mature women was my mom. An emotional storm that still rages to this day began that night.

The woman whose womb I gestated in, whose birth canal I had entered the world from was now my lover. I dozed off remembering the heat and wetness of her mommy hole.

***

Not surprisingly, I was first up the next morning. By the time dad got up, I had broke camp and packed our stuff away. He was apologetic for leaving me with all the work. He also wondered how mom had ended up in my bed. I offered that mom could not take his snoring. She ordered me into the captain's chair and took my bed. The profuseness of his apology embarrassed me. I had fucked his wife, my mom and he was apologizing to me!

Mr. and Mrs. Anderson walked over to say their good byes. They were also leaving but were heading east to their Indiana home. They promised to look us up if they came to California. I shook Mr. Anderson hand. Mrs. Anderson hugged me, perhaps a little too tight. Dad and I watched as they walked back to their campsite. I smiled quietly as I noted Mrs. Anderson wide legged gait.

***

I was two hours down the road before mom woke up. Dad had already gone back to bed to sleep off the rest of the alcohol. I glanced in the mirror and saw mom swing her legs out of the bed. At first she seemed confused to find herself naked and in my bed. I caught the revelation spreading across her face before I turned my attention back to the road.

I heard water running as she washed up. She padded bare foot forward. She had slipped on her robe. It was tied loosely. The vee that formed allowed me to see her cleavage. One pink nipple peeked out.

"Can I fix you a sandwich, Honey?"

Realizing she was allowing me to see her nipple, she clutched her robe tightly to her body.

"No thanks mom, I ate."

"Ok sweetly...but...um...ah how did I get in your bed?"

Looking back, I realized this was the first of many alcohol-induced amnesia episodes mom would have.

"You came and got in bed with me last night!"

Confusion was replaced by a partial recall as I watched her.

"Oh my God, oh my God! Did we...you know!"

"Yes mom, we did!"

She plopped down heavily in the passenger chair. We cruised westward on I-80 as mom wrestled with her conscious.

"Baby, I am so sorry. I didn't mean to...I mean it was an accident!"

I took another step toward manhood with my reply.

"So you didn't mean to fuck me?"

It was as though with a cold bucket of water hit her in the face. She rocked back in the chair, her mouth gasped, her eyes bucked and she began to sputter.

"Mom, you crawled in bed with me, got on top and gave me the best fuck of my life. You were incredible!"

She visibly deflated after my outburst. Tidal waves of emotions rolled across her face.

"Look, I am sorry...!"

I reached over, brushed her robe aside, and squeezed her bare thigh just below her sex.

"Don't apologize! It was great"

"Morning, family, dad called from the rear"

"Morning, sleepy head, I called back!"

I quickly pushed a finger into to mom's pussy. Before she could react, I slid my middle finger between her labia and slid it up until I touched her clit. She clamped her legs together, trapping my hand between her thighs. I used my thumb to rub her clit. I felt her wetness as her sex oozed it's juices.

"Good morning, darling, she said breathily"

After a brief struggle, she pulled my hand from between her legs. We both heard dad's bare feet hit the floor. She hurriedly pulled the folds of her robe together as my father stepped to the front. I casually put my pussy juice covered fingers in my mouth. I watched shock and lust compete for prominence on her face as I licked my fingers.

"Champ, find a rest area and we'll switch drivers."

***

I woke several hours later. The sun was setting.

"Good evening guys."

"Good evening, darling, did you sleep well?"

"Yes ma'am, I did. I was a lot more tired I thought."

"Son, I'm about 4 hours from the campground. I will pull in up here and gas up. You can take us the rest of the way."

***

Dad and mom went inside while I gassed up the truck and checked under the hood. We would arrive at our next stop well after dark. We would stay there about 18 hours. It would give us a chance to stretch our legs and relax. After that respite, the final leg would put us at our destination.

I recall smiling as they walked hand in hand back to the truck. After 20 years of marriage, they were still very much in love. I felt my first pangs of guilt at being the serpent in their Garden of Eden. Years later mom would confide in me that dad was her first. They were high school sweethearts. I was her second. At that point in her life, she only fucked two men.

I could hear mom and dad having sex in the rear of the RV as I continued our journey. The sounds were muted but audible. However, I did not hear the screams of lust mom had made with me. There were sighs, moans and the occasional giggle. She would admit later that sex with me brought out an animalistic need. She referred to it as her bitch in heat mode!

Sometime later mom brought me a sandwich and a soft drink. She settled into the passenger chair. She had a martini glass in her hand.

"Your dad is out for the count, she chuckled."

She was wearing a flowered mid-thigh length satin robe that tied in the front. It emphasized her 36D breasts. She crossed her right leg over her left. The folds of her robe fell back revealing both plump thighs.

"Yes, I laughed, you two had quite a session back there!"

Mom took a deep swallow of her cocktail, draining the glass.

"Oh, she said coyly, you heard us?"

We both laughed at her joke. Mom got up and walked to back to refill her glass. When she returned, she tipped her chair back, tucked her robe between her thighs, and put both feet on the dashboard. The bottom of her robe slid back, revealing a generous portion of her ass.

We chatted idly as we moved toward our stop.

"You know I am still sore from you fucking me!"

A part of me watched in amazement as mom and I discussed sex.

"Who fucked who, I offered in mock seriousness"

"Whoever fucked whoever, it was good!"

I asked the question that all men want to ask. Some never do because they fear the answer.

"Was I better than dad?"

"That's not a question to ask a lady, mom slurred."

We drove silently for a few minutes.

"It was different!"

"Pardon me?"

Mom was slurring so heavily now that I had trouble understanding her

"It was different with you. It was kinky sex, forbidden sex. The illicit nature of it took me to a place I had never been. I make love with your father; I fuck you."

"What about the skinny bitch?"

"I fucked her, mom, just like we fucked. There was no making love."

We fell silent. Presently I heard her snoring. With her chair still turned toward me, she slumped in her chair and passed out. Her legs were splayed open. Her bush glistened with wetness.

I exited the expressway and wound down the asphalt track to the manager's cabin. I got the directions to our campsite. It was well after 10 pm. For the most part the campground was dark. I slipped into our spot.

Dad was still sleeping in the back. Mom sat slumped in her chart. I got a fire going and stretched out on our lawn chair. Fatigue would hit me later. Now I just needed to relax.

The door to the camper opened. Mom tentatively came down the stairs, the now ever present cocktail glass in her hand. Later I would know that the move was the worst thing to happen to her. She was a plant ripped out by its roots. With care, the plant can put down roots in new soil and survive. Mom would struggle putting down her roots. Her incipient alcohol dependence would turn to full-blown alcoholism.

Her robe was totally open. She swayed as she carefully made her way down the steps. She stumbled, recovered, and made her way to the chair next to mine. I leaned over and cupped her breast in one hand. She shivered as I leaned over and briefly sucked one nipple to hardness. Her free hand encompassed my dick, slowly stroking it. In a short two days, we become comfortable with our sexuality.

"Mom, you need to cover up. Dad might see you like this and wonder what is going on."

"You dad is sick. He is running a fever."

Dad would spend our stay at this campground fighting a flu bug. He refused to be "babied" he insisted that mom and I enjoy the facilities while he recuperated.

Dad's illness changed the sleeping arrangements. Mom would sleep in my bed and I would sleep in a captain's chairs.

Mom was up early tending to dad. He fussed and urged us to get out and enjoy ourselves. While mom was in the shower, I slipped into a swimsuit and some flip-flops. I sat it front while she dressed and tended to dad.

I was speechless when mom exited the camper. She had a bikini that tied on each hip. It was a pale pink. The top tied behind her neck. It struggled to contain her large tits.

Mom was curvy back then but not fat. Her hips matched her bra size at 36". There was fullness to her abdomen but it only added to her sexy maturity.

I laid down a few rules for our stay. She would only drink beer and we would spend only half the day way from dad. Mom agreed.

We started toward the small lake. The brochure I picked up at the office advertised canoe and paddleboat rentals.

I became aware that other campers were checking my mom out. The men in particular had their tongues hanging out as mom`s tits swayed and hips rolled as we made our way to the lake. I experienced a mixture of annoyance and pride. Annoyance at the lecherous way they ogled my mom. Pride that my woman, my mom was desirable to other men.

We rented a paddleboat and paddled side by side across the lake. On the other side of the lake, there was a small grassy landing area. We pulled our boat onto the landing area. Just beyond the landing area there was a narrow path that led back into the surrounding woods.

I led the way initially. Mom was in a playful mood and kept trying to pull my trunks down. We tussled a little as I tried to keep them up. Finally, I made her go in front. We came to a fork in the path. We took the right one.

I glanced around and saw no one. I quickly grabbed the bow on one side and pulled it open. Mom's bikini bottom sagged to the open side but did not fall off. While she howled in indignation, I scooted to the other side, pulled the bow loose and snatched her bottoms off.

Mom tried to cover herself with both hands.

"Give me my bottoms, mom screamed looking round nervously, someone might see me."

I ran part way up the trail, swinging mom's bottoms above my head.

"Come get them, I shouted as I ran just fast enough to stay out of her reach.

"Please Darryl, please gives me my bottoms."

The path branched again. This time it was narrower and less travelled. It opened on to a small meadow. I slowed and let mom catch up. I held her panty above my head. Mom's tits bounced as she jumped up and down in front of me trying to grab her bottom. I finally relented and let her get them but I quickly reached behind her neck and undid her bra. It flopped to her waist.

"Now what, Mom sighed, you have me naked out here where anyone can see me?"

I stepped forward and placed a finger under her chin. I lifted her chin as I bent forward and kissed her. She returned my kiss with a passion that was frightening. She forced her tongue into mouth and dueled for supremacy. I let my hands drop to her ample ass and squeezed while we played tongue hockey.

"I have never felt so exposed and so fucking horny," my once conservative mother moaned as we came up for air.

I brought one hand between us and lightly rubbed her clit. She sucked in a sharp breath and began humping my finger.

Schaka
Schaka
3,080 Followers