Our Secret Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schaka
Schaka
3,080 Followers

Craig walked down the beach, checking over his shoulder until his dad disappeared. Then he cut back through the jungle toward the lagoon. He figured Allison and Carol would do the same. Craig knew that the mountain would force dad to circumnavigate the island.

He broke out of the jungle right by the lagoon. His mom and sister sat on the bank with their feet in the water. As he approached, they were giggling, sharing some secret.

"So what do we do about dad?"

"Well, you know how he is! He is used to being charge!"

"A lot has happened in three days!" Craig added.

Carol patted a spot between her and Alison. Craig dropped into the spot. Carol scooted closer so their shoulder, ass, hips and thighs were in contact. Then she laid her head on his shoulder. Allison lay her head in his lap. She unzipped his shorts, pulled his cock out and slowly sucked.

"Mom, Carol wailed, you are Impossible! What if I need that?"

Craig leaned over and blew in his sister's ear.

"Mmmm, that will get you everything!" She moaned.

They looked down and met their mom's eyes smiling up at them. She bobbed slowly, enjoying the feel of her son's dick in her mouth. With one arm, she stroked his ass. The other is on her daughter's thigh. She lovingly rubbed her child's thigh.

"Mom and I decided that we should make the best of our situation!" Carol cooed.

Tom felt the exquisite pleasure of Allison sucking his man meat. He leaned over, pulled up Carol's tee shirt and began stroking her breast. He kissed her earlobe. He trailed his moist tongue down her and kissed the juncture of neck and shoulder.

"And what does that mean?" He murmured as he kissed the soft curve of her breast just above her nipple. Carol shivered.

Alison made a soft popping sound as she released her son's cock. She smiled at his groan of disapproval.

"We are going to make our own rules!" she cooed, inhaling her son's cock again.

A wicked idea crossed her mind. She heard Craig groan as she released his cock and slid over to her daughter's pussy. Her lover had made her do this. He would hire smelly prostitutes. He would force her to strip and stand naked by the bed while he fucked the streetwalkers. Then it was her job to lick them clean while he fucked her ass. It disgusted her...and excited her at the same time.

She shivered as she thought about how utterly demeaning that was, how humiliating. She at once hated herself for her submission, and craved the strong hand that forced it. Tom saw her as an ornament; her son saw her for what she was, a submissive. There would be no more lovers, only her son, and whomever he wanted her to have.

Her daughter's pussy dripped with the cleansing waters of the lagoon. The only fragrance was her arousal. Allison slid across her son's lap and kissed her daughter's navel. She felt the tremor n her belly as her tongue traced the rim.

The first flick of her mom's tongue on her clit sent a shock through her system. She kept her head on Craig shoulders as her mom flicked her tongue over her swollen clit. As Allison took her daughter's clit in her mouth and gently sucked it, Carol moaned and tightened her embrace of her twin.

Caught up in her passion for her daughter, Allison kissed her vulva. The she forced her tongue between Carol's labia. It was as though she was French kissing her pussy. Her daughter's pussy leaked cream all over Allison's tongue. It was like a drug, a little was not enough, but more would leave her hooked for life. Allison felt a hand on her head. She looked up to see her son's face contorted in lust.

Craig grabbed a handful of his mom's ebon mane. Ignoring her protestations, he yanked her from the pond and onto the grassy bank. Allison howled in pain and lust. Her pussy spasmed as she reacted to her son's rough treatment. Her tongue was extended still flicking as though Carol's pussy was there.

Craig motioned for Carol to lay down. Allison moaned as waves of pain and pleasure wracked her body. Her son was treating her like she had never been treated in her life! She loved every second of it! Craig pulled her by her hair into a 69 position with her daughter and pushed her head between Carol's thighs.

Carol watched her brother with a mixture of lust and trepidation. Her lust was fueled by Craig's caveman like behavior. A primal part of her was aroused by his rough treatment of their mom. Her fear was that she might be next. She wanted to please him. She knew what he wanted he would get. She wrapped her arms around her mom's full ass and pulled her to her.

Carol was inexperienced with women but knew what she liked done to her pussy. She kissed her mom's wet glistening pussy. She ran her tongue between the lips of her mom's sticky sweet labia. Carol let her tongue just flick lightly at Allison's clit. Her mom's gasps of pleasure told her she was doing well.

Allison gasped in pleasure as Carol licked her aching hole. She returned the favor, kissing and licking her way up her daughter's thighs, until she found the treasure of Carol's pussy. Remembering her lover's orders, she tongue fucked Carol while easing a finger in her ass. She so intent on pleasuring Carol that she was startled to feel her son's massive meat fill her aching pussy. She thrust back hard, at once in lust with this incestuous penetration and ashamed that it took her son, the issue of her womb, to take her to this place.

Craig smacked Allison hard on her ass.

"Move your ass, mom, fuck your son!"

Carol licked hungrily at her brother's balls. She was almost out of body with the sensations alternating her licking from Craig's balls and cock to her mom's pussy. Allison was rapidly bringing her to orgasm. Somewhere in the recesses of her lust-crazed mind, she was amazed at her mom's skill in eating pussy.

Craig viciously slapped his mother's ass repeatedly, obscenely urging her to get all of her son's cock in her mommy hole.

"Oh, Gawd yes, fuck mommy hard, son! Make her your bitch!"

Craig knew he was not going to last much longer. The tightness of his mom's amazing pussy, the incredible feel of Carol licking his balls and shaft as he thrust hard repeatedly into Allison were forcing him to the edge. He shot his seed deep in Allison, once, twice, three times, sending his swimmers on their way to their ultimate goal. Greedily Carol licked the last drops of his cum from the mushroom head of softening meat. Then she ran her tongue over his shaft, licking the nectar of her mom's juices mixed with his cum.

Carol placed her mouth over Alison's pussy and sucked hard, drawing the drug of her brother and mother's juices into her mouth. She nearly passed out as she came, bucking against her mom's mouth, the heady mixture slid easily down her throat.

The three of them collapsed in a tangle of bodies on the mossy bank of the pond. Allison lay with her head between her daughter's thighs, fighting to catch her breath. Carol lay flat on the ground, watching in awe as Craig's man juice leaked from her mom's pussy.

Craig heard the thrumming sound first. Carol cocked her head, listening. Allison raised up from between Carol's legs, confused by the noise and the distant shouts.

It was Craig who realized first what the thrumming and the shouting were. It was a boat. The shouting was his father. They had been rescued.

Four Month's Later

Craig sipped Amelia's home brew. He gazed out over the Misty Valley Cooperative compound. Off to his right the road descended to the guard station. One hundred yards behind him and another hundred yards above him, he could just see the roof of Kathy Azaria's house. Across the road, he could see the driveway that led back to Momma Amelia's house. Including his family's there were now 10 houses in the compound.

He nodded as Chrissie Corcoran offered to refill his glass. He unconsciously licked his lips as her full mature breasts came into view, hanging pendulously in her loose fitting top. He blushed as he looked up and saw her amused smile. She winked.

He had just finished relating to the Hamilton's, Chuck and Charlene, the now much told story of their ordeal. He knew them casually from their frequent visits to the Cooperative to visit Daryl and Helen Clark. Justin Clark, the father and husband, was on detached assignment on the East coast. The word was the Hamiltons would move in permanently soon.

Things would never be as they were before but life was still good. A frown played across his face as he thought of his dad. The suspected concussion had actually been significant brain damage. His dad would be in and out of the hospital as doctors' tried to repair as much as they could. But the consensus was that Tom Hanlon would never recover all of his faculties, nor would he return to work with MVC Enterprise.

He realized that Tom Corcoran had asked a question.

"I'm sorry! I was wool gathering and missed what you said!"

"Look, you guys have been through a lot and me and the company understands. All of the medical expense will be taken care of and your dad will continue on disability. My real concern is you and the rest of your family. We are offering you an internship so you can train on the job and join our company!"

Craig gratefully accepted Tom's generous offer. It relieved him of major concern. Chrissie caught his eye and lightly ran her tongue over her lips. Tom caught her lascivious action. He leaned over and smacked her ass.

"Mom, you are incorrigible, he laughed!"

Carol waddled onto the deck. At four months pregnant, she was filling out. The doctor said it was twins. She was a lot bigger than her mom and getting bigger every day. She giggled self-consciously when Craig affectionately rubbed her swollen belly.

Allison followed her onto the deck clad only in a tee shirt. It barely covered her ass and pussy. It did show off the impressive swell of her belly. She struggled to sit on the deck in front of Craig and Carol. Tom jumped up, offered his hand to assist her. His reward was a brilliant smile and a look at her neatly shaved pussy.

Allison smiled as she sat cross-legged, giving Tom a great view of her sex. Their eyes met and locked.

"I appreciate it, Tom, Craig said, the size of Hanlon family is about to explode!"

Chrissie observed the beauty of the pregnant women with some jealousy. At 50 her child bearing years were probably behind her. She reached over and placed one hand on her son's well-muscled thigh. But she had three beautiful children, two of them by this magnificent example of manhood beside her.

She eyed Craig openly. She laughed to herself. It would be fun having this virile 19 year old around. Who knows, maybe there was a little life in her womb yet. She looked forward to finding out.

Tom nodded. "You know we don't judge here."

He smiled to himself. He thought about his mom and Kathy. Theirs was a lifelong polyamorous relationship. They would take others into their beds but their relationship was special. But to this day, Brian, his dad, thought Angela and Keith were his children.

No, people in Misty Valley did not judge. The phrase about people in glasshouses flitted through his mind. He looked down at Allison he was staring hungrily at his semi erection. And thank god we don't judge he laughed to himself!

Schaka
Schaka
3,080 Followers