Our Sex Vacation Day 5

Story Info
The girls go to the auction.
5.6k words
4.48
92.4k
34

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 12/25/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened my eyes to feel the fresh ocean breeze blowing through the open door on our balcony. The sun was out and it looked like a beautiful day again. I thought how hard it was going to be to go back to reality and to work. It had been one hell of a vacation so far.

I laid there with Lori at my side still sound asleep. I thought back on last night and the strip poker game. I was reliving watching Lori as she was bent over the poker table in the bright lights and the cameraman catching every angle of a strange cock being shoved into her ass. The surprising thing is that she really liked it after the initial entrance.

Laying there thinking about this I noticed my cock was hard as a rock. I grabbed my cock and began slowly stroking it. The visions of last night kept coming back to me as if I was watching a movie. I continued to stroke my cock.

I had not noticed that Lori had opened her eyes and was watching me masturbating.

She asked me, "What has you so worked up this morning?"

I let go of my cock like a small boy who was just caught playing with himself.

She said, "No Honey keep going."

I again grasped my cock and began stroking it as Lori scooted closer to me. She bent down, sucked one of my nipples into her mouth, and began letting her tongue flick across it causing it to harden. She then reached her hand down to my cock, wrapped her hand around my hand, and was helping me stroke myself. She increased the speed and wrapped her hand tighter.

She felt my nipple grow taut in her mouth and my balls tighten against my body. She knew I was ready to cum. She then slid under the sheets. I felt her pull my hand from my cock and then was replaced by only her hand and then her mouth. She wrapped her lips around it and stroked about five more times before I released a load of cum into her mouth. I was bucking and jerking with an intense orgasm. Before this week, Lori had rarely let me cum in her mouth. Now it seemed she could not get enough.

Once the orgasm had subsided, Lori came up from under the sheet. She said, "I just could not see wasting a delicious load of your cum on the sheets."

She kissed me and I could taste myself on her lips.

She crawled out of bed and headed toward the bathroom. I watched her cute little ass as it disappeared around the corner.

I got out of bed and followed her. She was brushing her teeth so I also brushed mine. I was watching her naked form in the mirror as we brushed.

She finished brushing first, went to the shower, and turned on the water. I finished brushing and stepped behind her as she was waiting for the water to get hot. I wrapped my arms around her and held her breasts firmly in my hands. I squeezed her nipples between my thumb and index finger and rolled them. She leaned back against me and mewed at the sensation my fingers were causing on her nipples. I was watching her in the mirror and let one of my hands slid to her pussy. I began to massage the outside of her pussy very gently using my index finger.

I could no longer see our reflection in the mirror as the water was now hot and steaming it up. I turned her around and lifted her onto the counter. I bent down, kissed her nipples, and then down her smooth flat stomach. I reached her pussy and got on my knees in front of her. I let my tongue play with the lips of her pussy and run along the length of her slit. I then zeroed in on her hard little clit and sucked it between my lips. I rolled it there being very gentle. I let my tongue then trace down and inserted it into her hot little pussy using my thumb to keep constant pressure on her clit.

Lori now leaned back and rested against the steamy mirror. She was moaning and now had her hands on her tits pinching and squeezing them. I went back to sucking on her clit like a small cock. I rolled it between my lips and flicked the end of it with my tongue.

She let out a low guttural moan, "Oh Fuck!" as her body began to shake. She was breathing heavily. Her hands went to the steamy mirror to stabilize herself wiping the steam off where her hands were against it.

She then quickly grabbed the back of my head and pulled my face tight against her pussy as she pumped it toward me. She was writhing on the counter with an intense satisfying orgasm.

She finally let go of my head and I flicked her clit one more time. When my tongue banged against her, she jerked again. Sue's clit has always been very sensitive and the slightest touch after her orgasm caused her to jerk and usually very quickly cum again.

I stood up and returned the favor of kissing her so she could taste herself on my lips.

I then stepped into the steaming shower as Lori finished recovering on the bathroom counter. Soon the door opened and she stepped inside with me. We took turns washing each other's bodies and enjoying the feel of the warm water cascading over us.

Once thoroughly clean and our skin all pruned up we stepped out of the shower and dried each other off. I stepped out of the bathroom to find the all too familiar note under the door that described this evening's activity.

It read, "It is Auction Night tonight in the Fellatio Ballroom. For tonight the Ladies will need to come to the casino at 4pm. The Gentlemen will need to arrive at the Fellatio Ballroom at 7pm naked. Clothing attire for the Ladies tonight is optional. Ladies be prepared to win some money and then buy what you can afford. It will be a wild night for our finale."

Lori stepped out of the bathroom and I handed her the note. She read it then said, "What the hell is Auction Night?"

I just shrugged then said, "I'm assuming that the guys are going to be on the auction block tonight".

Lori got a big grin on her face and said, "I hope I have enough money to afford you."

I grinned and said, "You better because I don't want to miss out on watching you our last night here."

It was 1pm and Lori and I simply slipped on our flip-flops and headed out the door. Lori began to giggle, "What are we going to do back home when we have to think about what we are going to wear for the day?"

I smiled an evil smile and I replied, "That will only happen five days a week. On the weekends, there is no reason we cannot be just like this. At least while we are at home."

As she pushed the elevator button she replied, "You are such a naughty boy."

We went down to grab some lunch and take what was going to be our last stroll along the beach. It was a beautiful day with a bright sun and not a cloud in the crystal blue sky. We walked hand in hand down and back to the resort. I did not have a watch on but knew it had to be getting close to 4pm. We headed in and there were already women gathering at the casino. I kissed Lori and said, "Good Luck. I'll see you later I hope."

I decided to go back to our room and sit on the balcony to soak up the last of the daylight on our final full day here. The sun felt great on my bare skin. I was again beginning to think back on the week's events. Thinking about Lori with three people, getting her first anal fucking, and sucking her first strange cock since we had been married.

My dick got hard as a rock just reliving all of the experiences. I then decided I had better get up and get ready for this evening. I had worked up a sweat sitting in the hot sun so decided to take a shower to rinse off. After my shower, I headed back downstairs. I was about an hour early so I decided to go to the bar for a drink or two. I sat at the bar with some of the other guys who apparently had arrived too early. We discussed Auction Night and what this was going to bring that could top the other events during the week.

After a couple of drinks, we headed to the Fellatio Ballroom to see what was in store for us there.

A few guys had already arrived. The room began to get more and more guys gathering around. I had never been in a room with so many naked men in my life. It was somewhat embarrassing looking around the room. There were guys with fat bellies. There were guys who were in great shape and could pass as models. There were guys with shorter thick cocks and guys with big long cocks. I began to think that with such a wide variety and so many to choose from why Lori would spend her money on me.

Straight up 7pm, a resort hostess stepped out on the stage.

She started with, "Gentlemen, tonight your partners are in the casino trying to win as much money as possible so they can bid on you. Depending on the money they win will depend on how much or how many men they can buy. You will all be blindfolded here shortly. You will then be tied so that the women can come in and examine you. After all, they need to see what they are buying. After they have all had an opportunity to examine you, we will start the auction. You will each be led onto the stage still blindfolded. Once there the auctioneer will begin the bidding. The highest bidder will win your company for the evening. You will remain blindfolded and led to the Ladies room where you will stay for the night."

I was thinking "WOW!" how erotic to be blindfolded, tied up, felt up and then auctioned off like a piece of meat. It had always been a fantasy of mine to have women want me so badly that they were willing to pay to fuck me. In real life, this never happens so I have always had to fantasize while jacking off.

The hostess asked, "Are there any questions?"

One of the guys yelled, "Hell no let's just get this rolling."

Everyone laughed and the Hostess said, "Ok guys follow me."

She led us to the other end of the room where there were pillars and beams set up with silk ropes hanging from them. She then instructed each of us to pick a spot between the pillars. I picked a spot and someone stepped up behind me and placed a blindfold over my eyes. I heard a female voice ask, "Can you see?"

I responded with "No." It was pitch black.

I then felt someone at my feet pushing to spread them out to shoulder width. I then felt the ropes being tied to my ankles. Then I felt someone holding my arms outstretched and ropes being tied to my wrists.

I was now in the dark tied spread eagle between two pillars. I could not help it. The excitement and the fact that one of my fantasies that I never thought would happen was about ready to begin. My dick got hard, very hard.

I heard the hostess say, "Ok guys we are going to let the Ladies in. They have already been instructed on how the evening is going to work. Are you ready?"

I heard someone say, "Bring them on".

The doors opened and I could hear the laughing as the girls saw us all tied and blindfolded. Soon I could feel bodies around me and then there were hands all of me. I heard one of them right in front of me say, "This big boy is already hard" as she pulled on my cock a few times. Others were fondling my ass. Some were feeling the entire length of my body. I felt a damp coolness to my cock and knew that precum was trickling from it. It was running down the length of it and onto my balls. One of the women grabbed my cock and said, "I'm not sure how long this one will last he is nearly ready to pop his load right now."

I'm not sure how much time had passed but I heard the Hostess say, "Ok Ladies your time for examining the auction pieces is over. Please get your auction numbers and take a seat."

Someone untied my arms and legs then led me somewhere. I stood in the dark waiting for I was assuming my turn to hit the stage and go on auction.

I could hear the auctioneer wailing out the bids on the first guy on stage. We were too far away from the stage or in a closed room to hear what the final dollar amount was that he sold for. I was curious to know so I would know how I rated in the group.

Finally someone took my arm and led me onto what I was assuming was the stage. I could hear the Ladies talking amongst themselves.

The Auctioneer said, "Ok Ladies we now have number fifteen up for bid. We will start the bidding at our usual one hundred dollars."

The bidding was on and climbing which made me feel good. My cock was again getting hard. The Auctioneer said, "Come on Ladies look this one is ready to perform."

The person at my side turned me around in a complete one eighty so that my bidders could see all sides of me. The bidding was slowing but was now at one thousand dollars.

The Auctioneer said, "Going once, going twice, SOLD! To number twenty-three.

I then felt the person guiding me take my arm and lead me off the stage. I was put back into the room and waited again in the darkness for the rest of the guys to be auctioned off. I felt my cock and it was still hard and wet again from the precum dribbling from the head.

Someone came into the room and said, "Ok guys the auction is over. We will now take you to the room of your winning bidder."

Someone took my arm and we walked for what seemed like forever as my semi rigid cock waggled in front of me.

We suddenly stopped and I heard a door open and we walked inside. Again, we stopped and I was standing there in the dark.

I heard a female voice in a very seductive way say, "Ok, You can take off your blindfolds."

The room was dim but it took a moment to let my eyes adjust. When they did, I saw Lori standing there naked. She looked beautiful in the dim light and her new all over tan. There were also three other guys in the room.

I looked at Lori and said, "Damn you must have done well in the casino".

She smiled and replied, "I did very well in the casino tonight."

I walked over to her because I was so fucking horny I had to get this party going. I grabbed her and kissed deeply and passionately. One of the other guys came over and got behind her. He was rubbing her ass. I stepped back and one of the other guys walked over. This guy had a huge cock that hung well below his balls. Lori had always wanted to fuck a big cock and it looked like one of her fantasies was about to come true also. He also deeply kissed her running his tongue down her throat. He then slid down and began kissing and licking her nipples. The guy behind her was kissing her neck and shoulders while rubbing her ass. Lori loved having her neck kissed and licked. The third guy walked over and kissed her on the lips.

He looked at me and said, "Aren't you going to join in?"

I said, "Guys I would like for you to meet my wife Lori. I really enjoy watching her as much as I like to fuck her so please enjoy yourselves and I will join in when there is an opening."

The guy with the big cock that was getting bigger all the time pulled Lori toward the bed. He leaned her back onto it. She back crawled her way to the center as the guys climbed onto the bed. I stood by the bed watching them give her all of their attention. One of the guys got on one side and sucked one of her tits into his mouth while the other got on the other side and sucked the other into his mouth. The guy with the big cock was licking and kissing his way down her belly and to her pussy. As soon as he hit her pussy with his tongue, she squealed with a sound of pleasure. She looked at me with a lustful look in her eyes. It was also a look of I Love You.

She then put her hands and arms above her head so that the guys could have full access to her body. She was giving herself entirely to her purchases from the auction. The guy at her pussy was licking and lapping at her clit then put a finger inside her. She moaned, "Oh yes".

She loved having her nipples sucked and played with but she was now ready for some cock. She pulled one of the guys up and he moved toward her head. His cock was thick but not overly long. He guided it to her face as she reached out and pulled him to her mouth. She had to open wide to get it in her mouth. I watched as her ruby red colored lips wrapped themselves around another strange cock. She took him deep into her mouth. The other guy got on his knees by her head as she reached out and began pulling on his cock. She moved him closer to her. She released the thick cock, rolled her head to the other cock, and sucked it into her mouth. The whole time she never missed a beat stroking the other guy. She groaned on his cock. I looked down and the guy at her pussy had inserted a finger in her ass. She had to love this. After all she just last night had found out that she liked having a cock in her ass. The two guys at her head were rubbing and pinching her nipples, which had become hard and erect.

Watching the seen was like watching a porn movie live. The fact that the star of the show was my wife made it that much better. My cock was rock hard and I was slowly pulling on it.

The guy at her pussy began sucking hard enough on her clit that you could hear the suction he was creating with his mouth. Lori began to truly moan and writhe on the bed as the sensitivity of her clit was becoming more intense. She switched cocks again as she rolled her head to the thick one. Lori was nearing an orgasm because her body started the all too familiar shuddering. She pulled her mouth from the cock that was in it and began to breathe heavily. She was stroking the two cocks very firmly and rapidly as her orgasm was building. She began in an almost breathless whisper, "oh fuck, oh fuck oh fuck". It then got louder, "Oh Fuck, Oh Fuck". She raised her pussy off the bed and tried forcing it harder into his mouth. She then let loose, "OH FUCK YESSSSSS!" She was squirming and had her head thrown back. She was still stroking the two guys and one of them could hold back no longer, he shot his load onto her neck and chest.

The other guy was fighting it and had his head thrown back. Her orgasm was calming down when the guy eating her pussy crawled up between her legs. I looked at his cock fully erect. My mind thought "Oh Shit Baby Hang On."

My cock is about eight inches erect and this guy must have been a full ten inches and thick.

He grabbed hold of his cock and guided it toward Lori's pussy. He leaned forward as the head popped between her lips. He leaned forward a little more as another inch slid in. Lori was grasping at the sheets with her now one free hand and was sucking the other guys cock. She was moaning loudly on his cock as the big dick was slowly being slid into her hot and very wet pussy.

Apparently, the combination of the sucking and the vibration of her moaning sent the guy over the edge. He threw his head back and shot his load into Lori's mouth. She was still moaning as she swallowed because the ten-inch cock was still penetrating deeper and deeper into her.

She pulled her mouth off the cock and said, "Please just fuck me!"

With that said, he plunged the entire length into her. She screamed, "OOOOH FUCK YESSSSSS!" as I heard his groin slap against hers. He then withdrew and slammed back into her pussy. She wrapped her sexy legs around his waist to provide better access and even deeper penetration. He then began to piston in and out of my sweet wife's pussy. She was so wet I could hear the sloshing and squishing sound of her juices around his cock. She was moaning with each stroke, "OH, OH, OH".

She was adjusting now to the cock and saw me standing there stroking my dick. She motioned for me to come to her. I crawled on the bed and to her head. I bent down to kiss her and then positioned myself above her head. I let my cock lay across her face as she reached up and pulled it to her mouth. I leaned forward a little so that she could suck on it. I was facing the action watching the big cock that looked like it was going to split her open diving into her.

She was sucking my cock as my balls laid against her forehead and eyes. I was beginning to think that this guy was going to last all night when suddenly he groaned and pulled his cock from Lori's pussy. Lori let her legs fall to his sides and he shot a big load that hit her tits. He began stroking his cock and shot load after load each one trailing down her smooth belly.

12