Our Sexual Awakening Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rod then asked Brenda, "How about you?"

"Yes, I wanted to fuck them and have you watch me."

"Steve will you come over here and teach my wife a lesson and fuck her like the little slut that she is?" Rod asked me.

"Yes I will but only if you will do the same to my wife." I replied.

We traded sides and my cock was already harder than I can ever remember.

I pulled it out and for good measure slapped Brenda on the ass again.

"Fuck what was THAT for?" She exclaimed.

"Just for the hell of it. Now get ready to be fucked slut." I replied.

Rod smacked Jane's ass again and she winced when he did.

I guided my cock to Brenda who bent over as much as she could wanting my cock inside her pussy.

I slipped the head of my cock into her and she was soaking wet, "Rod your wife's pussy is sopping wet. She really likes being tied up and getting her ass spanked."

Rod replied as I looked over at him slipping his cock to my wife, "Yours must like it too. Her pussy is steaming hot."

Brenda's pussy was so wet that I could feel her juices as my cock slipped in and out of her.

"Ohhhhh gawd yes Steve fuck my pussy." Brenda moaned.

"Fuck me hard Rod, I want my pussy fucked hard." My wife groaned.

Both Rod and I were pounding into each other's wife. The slapping of skin was resounding off the surrounding trees.

Jane then shocked me when I heard her say, "Oh gawd Rod spank me again."

"SMACK" reverberated through the night air as Rod slapped her ass while he continued to fuck her.

"OHHHHHH MY GAWD I'M CUMMMMMMING!" Jane yelled out.

Jane was jerking against the fence and thrusting back at Rod as her orgasm rushed through her body.

I reached around Brenda and took the advantage of wrapping my hands around her beautiful tits while fucking her.

"OH GAWD YESSSS STEVE PINCH THEM!" Brenda cried out.

I pinched her nipples and she moaned, "OHHHHH FUCK YESSSSSS!"

She began thrusting back at me as she released her juices on my cock. I could feel her hot liquid immersing my cock and I knew I was ready to explode.

"OHH FUCK YESSSSSSS!" I groaned as I grabbed her smooth hips and sunk fully into her pussy releasing spurt after spurt of my cum in her.

While I was coming, Rod had also apparently come in my wife. We were both pulling our cocks out.

I looked at Brenda as my cum was oozing out of her pussy and running down her inner thigh.

"Damn buddy I think these two sluts have learned their lesson." I said.

"I am not so sure. Maybe one of us should go back to the casino and find those eight guys and bring them out here to fuck these sluts tied to the fence. You know a little revenge for them being teased and all." Rod replied with a wink.

"I think maybe you are right. Do you want to go or should I?" I answered.

"Hell their not going anywhere. Why don't we both go? We can find them quicker if we are both looking." Rod replied.

"You guys can't leave us out her tied to the fence naked." Jane spoke up.

"What? You are more worried about being tied to the fence than having eight guys fuck you while you are tied to the fence? I asked

Brenda finally spoke, "We are sorry. We are sorry for making such a fool hearted bet. Please untie us. We won't do it again."

"I don't know Rod. What do you think?" I asked.

"I think they are lying. Let's go." He said again nodding toward the car.

We both got in the car and he started it. He turned around and drove back down the dirt road.

"What do you think is going through their minds right now?" I asked.

"I would guess they are a little nervous. I mean we left them there naked and with cum running down their legs."

I turned around to look back at the two girls before we rounded the corner. They were pulling at the fence trying to get loose.

Rod got to the main road and stopped.

"I think we will just sit here for a minute and wait." He said.

We sat there in silence for about two minutes and then he turned back around.

As we made the turn, we could see the girls still tied to the fence.

We got out of the car.

"We changed our minds." Rod said.

"We knew you would not go back and get them." Brenda said.

"Is that a dare?" Rod replied.

"NO! Shut the fuck up Brenda." Jane exclaimed.

Rod and I grinned at each other.

"Will you two make anymore bets like that?" I asked.

"No." they said in unison.

Rod and I went to them to untie them from the fence.

"You guys will have to admit the sex after we all thought about eight guys having their way with us was awfully good." Jane said.

There was no denying that comment.

"Can we go home now?" Brenda asked.

"Sure." Rod answered.

We walked toward our cars as Brenda asked, "There is a party next week. Would you guys like to go?"

"I guess we can assume what kind of party it is." Jane said.

"You never know for sure. They come up with some wild themes once in awhile." Brenda answered.

Jane looked at me and I shrugged.

"Sure we'll go. Just call me with the details." Jane replied.

Jane reached inside the car to pull out a package of wipes and cleaned Rod's cum off her legs and pussy. She then got into the car still naked.

"You apparently like riding around naked." I said.

"I just don't see any sense in getting dressed. I'm going home and taking a shower."

"Ok, I like it anyway." I replied.

"If that game had turned out the other way did you have a plan or were you two going to follow through with the bet? I asked Jane.

"We had been discussing the options. Run like hell, act like we were too drunk to go or go."

"Was one option winning out over the others?"

"Actually we were so drunk, and the thought of it made us so horny going was winning out." She replied.

"At least you're honest." I replied.

12