Our Sexual Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked over her and Brenda had Rod sitting on the edge of the pool sucking his cock.

My cock was very quickly hard so I spun Jane around in the water so that she was facing Brenda and Rod. Just watching someone having sex is a turn-on and I knew it would make it more exhilarating for her.

I reached around her body and cupped her tits in my hands. I rolled her hard nipples between my fingers until she moaned softly and laid her head back against my shoulder.

I then ran my hands down her firm stomach to her pussy where even in the water I could feel the slick juices she was emitting.

I let my finger slip between the lips of her pussy and easily found her hard clit. When I touched it, she jerked with a moan of pleasure. I let my finger slip inside her pussy to lubricate my finger with her juices.

I let my finger trail up to her clit where when I made contact with it she jerked and moaned again, "OHHH gawd Steve that feels good."

I let my finger massage her clit in small soft circles as she leaned harder against my body.

I took a moment and looked at Brenda and Rod who were now on the stairs in the pool. Brenda was bent over and Rod was about to enter her pussy.

"OHHHHH FUCK YESSSSSSS!" Brenda groaned as Rod entered her.

Jane was now breathing heavily as I continued to finger her clit. I knew she was close to an orgasm and my cock was rock hard pressed against the small of her back.

Rod was now rocking in and out of Brenda. I watched as her large tits swayed below her body with each thrust.

"OOOOOH FUCK STEVE I'M CUMMMMMMING" Jane groaned in a deep guttural growl.

Her body convulsed and I had to help hold her up as her knees buckled from under her. She moaned and had several spasms then it relented slightly.

"Fuck me Baby! Fuck my pussy!" She ordered.

She bent slightly forward and I stooped down so that my cock would enter her. She pushed her ass toward me and I guided my cock to her.

The combination of the pool water, her cum still inside her and the fact that Rod had just drilled her pussy; I slipped in easily.

I grabbed her by the waist and with my cock still in her walked to the side of the pool where she grabbed the side. I then began pumping into her pussy. The water was sloshing around us as I pumped in and out of her like a wild animal wanting nothing more than to fuck her.

"OOOOOHHHHH GAWD ROD! YESSSSSSS I'M CUMMMMMMING!" Brenda yelled from the other side of the pool.

I looked over as she was now massaging Rod's balls to milk the cum from him.

Brenda was coaxing Rod, "Come for me Baby, cum in my pussy!"

"OOOOOOOO FUCK!" Rod groaned.

I grabbed Jane's hips even tighter and was slamming into her as fast as the water would allow me to.

Jane pulled off my cock and turned to me. She jumped up, wrapped her legs around my waist, and then reached between us to guide me into her pussy. She sat down on my cock and was now simply rocking her hips back and forth on my cock causing an intense amount of friction that I knew would soon have me shooting my cum inside her pussy.

"OOOOOOO GAWD! OOOOOOO GAWD!" I moaned as the cum raced up my shaft.

My knees buckled as I shot a load into Jane. Unfortunately, my knees made us fall into the water and my cock slipped out of her pussy. My remaining shots were being discharged into the pool.

Jane came up from the water laughing, "Look at your cum floating around in the pool."

"Rod might not think that is so funny. He might not want cum in his pool." I said.

"No problem. It is not the first and will not be the last." He said sitting on the side of the pool with Brenda.

He then asked, "How about a drink?"

"Please!" Jane replied.

Jane and I got out of the pool and followed Rod and Brenda back into the house.

I then realized as we were at the bar how odd it was that we had only met these two a couple of hours ago and now we were naked having drinks with them.

Rod fixed drinks, then came around the bar, and stood next to Jane.

He put his hand on her naked ass and asked, "Are you ready for round two after these drinks?"

"I don't know it is starting to get late." Jane replied.

Brenda set her drink down, walked over to me, and stood behind me. I then felt her lean against me. Her big tits were pressing against my back and then her hands came around my body as she cupped my cock and balls in her hands.

"Are you ready for another round big boy?" She whispered in my ear.

"Well it is getting kind of late." My mouth was saying but my cock was slowly getting hard in her hands.

"I think your cock wants to stay here." She whispered again.

She then began stroking it and it quickly was hard as a rock again.

She then whispered, "I guess your staying."

Brenda then walked around to face me and got on her knees. I looked down as she opened her mouth and I watched the head of my cock disappear between her luscious red lips.

I looked over at Jane and she had Rod's hard cock in her hand stroking it. He was massaging her tits. Her nipples were hard and puckered with excitement.

Jane then dropped to her knees and I watched as Rod's cock disappeared between my wife's luscious red lips.

I pulled Brenda off my cock, lowered myself to the floor, and laid her back on the Persian Rug we were standing on.

I had not had the chance to get close and personal with her completely smooth pussy and had to let my face rub against it. I spread her legs and looked at her tight little pussy. It looked like a smooth peach. I laid on the floor between her legs and reached for her tits.

I let my tongue run the length of her pussy and then went back to let it run deeper inside her until I hit her hard little clit, her body jerked and she moaned.

I let my fingers pinch and roll her nipples as I licked her clit. Her body was squirming under my tongue.

I took my hands from her tits and put them above her pussy and pulled up to open her wider to my tongue. Her clit popped out where I then sucked it into my mouth and let my tongue flick it back and forth.

I looked up to see what Jane was doing and she was lying on the bar with her legs over Rod's shoulders. Rod was bending over between her legs and he was licking her pussy. Jane had her hands on her tits and was massaging them and pinching her nipples.

"OOOOHHHHHHHH MYYYY GAWD!" Brenda nearly screamed.

I sucked hard on her clit and was rewarded with her juices releasing on my chin.

Before she could come down from her orgasm, I crawled up her body with her legs on my shoulders. I guided my cock to her pussy. She was nearly bent double as I drove my cock deep inside her hot, wet pussy.

"OHHHH FUCK! Yesssss fuck me hard Steve fuck me hard." She groaned.

I looked up just in time to see Rod's cock slip into Jane's pussy. She was still lying on the bar with her legs wrapped around his waist. Her heels were digging into Rod's ass as if she was spurring a horse pushing and pulling him in and out of her.

I pulled my cock nearly all the way out of Brenda and waited for her.

"Oh please fuck my pussy!" She moaned raising her ass up to try and suck me back into her.

I then plunged back fully into her and we both groaned as my groin slapped against her ass and the backs of her thighs.

Rod was now slamming in and out of Jane as he held onto her tits.

Jane was moaning, "oh..oh..oh..oh" with each of his thrusts.

I began pumping hard and fast into Brenda as she rolled her head back and forth. Her big tits were undulating up and down on her body and she looked ultra sexy as her body flushed with blood.

"Oh Fuck Rod, I'm cummmmmming!" Jane moaned.

I looked up to see her body jerk and convulse with an orgasm.

I could feel my cum beginning to boil in my balls and pumped two more times into Brenda's pussy and then withdrew and stroked my cock shooting my cum onto her tits and her stomach.

Rod moaned, "Oh fuck yes." He rolled his head back, buried his cock deep into my wife, and filled her pussy with his cum.

I let Brenda's legs fall from my shoulders. She then used her hands to scoop up my cum and licked it off her hands. I had never seen a woman do that before.

I looked up to see Rod pull his cock from Jane's pussy and watched his cum roll out of my wife's pussy. Jane lay on the bar catching her breath as the cum ran into the crack of her ass.

Brenda got off the floor and I stood up and walked over to the bar. Jane smiled at me and asked, "Can you help me off this bar?"

I grabbed her hand and pulled her to a sitting position and she then got off the bar.

She looked down at the cum running down her leg and asked Rod, "Do you have a restroom I can use to clean up?"

"Sure, it is the first door down the hall on the right." He replied.

I watched my wife's sexy body walk around the corner headed to the bathroom.

I went back outside to gather my clothes and get dressed. When I came back inside Jane was coming back into the room. She then headed outside with Brenda to get their clothes.

Rod was still naked and we chatted while waiting for the women.

Brenda and Jane came back into the house dressed.

Rod then asked, "Steve would you mind giving Jane a ride back to the bar so she can get her car?"

"No problem at all. Brenda would you like a ride too?" I asked.

Brenda smiled at me and Rod answered, "We have not been completely honest with you guys. Brenda and I are married. We enjoy going out and acting as if we were each single and picking up partners and having sex with them."

Jane began laughing.

"What is so funny?" Rod asked.

"Steve and I are also married." She replied.

"Oh my GAWD!" Brenda exclaimed.

"Wow, what are the chances Brenda and I would pick up a married couple?" Rod asked.

I then said, "Jane and I have never taken our playing to this level. We usually just go in and flirt with other people and I watch the guys fall all over Jane we then go home and have sex with each other."

"So this is the first time you guys have had sex outside your marriage?" Brenda asked.

"Yes." Jane answered.

"Well, how did it go for both of you?" Brenda asked again.

Jane looked at me and I smiled, "I think it went ok. We will have to talk and let you know."

Rod then said, "If it went well for you then let us know. Brenda and I have been looking for another married couple to have some fun and games with. We think it would be fun for two couples to go in and find four partners to have sex with. Can you imagine the guys falling all over themselves if Jane and Brenda walked in together?"

"It would cause a stir." I replied.

I then added while looking at Jane, "We will let you know."

Jane and I headed for the door. Rod and I shook hands while Brenda and Jane hugged and then Brenda kissed me and Rod kissed Jane.

As we went out the door Rod said, "Call us."

Jane and I headed to the bar so she could get her car.

She spoke first, "What do you think about tonight?"

"I don't know if it has actually soaked in yet that I just saw you fucking another man." I replied.

"I know what you mean; I was not sure whether to be jealous or turned on watching you with Brenda. I think the turn on was greater though." Jane said.

I pulled up to Jane's car and answered, "For me too."

She leaned over to kiss me and said, "See you at home."

When we got home, we showered and got into bed. She must have been reliving the night as I had been on the drive home because we were both horny and had sex again.

The next day we called Rod and Brenda and set up a date for the next weekend to get together.

It will be a long week waiting for next weekend.

12