Our Shared Addiction Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Paul_at
Paul_at
166 Followers

I thought about it for a few seconds and told her, "There's one called 'Skin' in there that is one of the best."

Jennifer spun my chair around so it was facing my desk as she went through the large collection of CD's I had burned. When she found it, she popped it into the drive and reached down to the side of my chair. She hit the lever on the side of my chair and it dropped down to the lowest position. I couldn't figure out what she was up to. She went behind me and grabbed one of my big pillows and threw it under my desk.

"Time to get back to you," she said. And she got down on her hands and knees, backed herself under the desk and grabbed my chair to pull me in to the desk. Just before she disappeared, she reached up, grabbed the mouse and clicked the play button on my video player. With that, she disappeared under the desk. I have a big flat-screen monitor on my computer, and as the first movie came on, I stared at the screen. I looked down but couldn't see Jennifer or my cock under the desk. The first scene was one of a fairly good-looking blond with fake tits getting ready to suck some guy's dick. All the guys in this CD had intact cocks, (why I called it "Skin") and it was one of my favorites because it made it seem more like watching them play with and suck my dick. The blond was stroking the guy's dick with her mouth a few inches away.

From under the desk I heard Jennifer say, "I want you to tell me what's going on, and I'll try to do the same thing to you while it's happening. Except the cumming parts of course. You'll have to wait for that." She giggled a little to herself, and started sucking on the head of my cock. I started the narration.

"There's a cute blond stroking this guy and getting ready to suck him. She's jerking his cock nice and slow. Sliding the skin back. Just jerking the head now. Now she's got just the tip in her mouth and she's sucking him. Her hand is just holding his cock in her mouth. Now she's stroking and sucking at the same time."

I tried to give her as much detail as I could, because Jennifer was doing her best to copy everything I said. It was an incredible feeling to have her under the desk. I couldn't see anything but the movie playing on my computer. I went on.

"She's got her tongue out and she's just resting the head of his cock on her tongue. Now she's pulling his foreskin up over his cockhead and her tongue together. She's wiggling her tongue around under the skin. Now she's starting to stroke him faster. Faster. She's resting his cock on her tongue and jerking him really hard into her open mouth. She's looking right at me. Jerking. Oh shit, he's coming right in her mouth. One, two, three squirts. She's still pulling his cock, but slowing down. Oh Fuck, Jennifer don't stop!"

But she did. She knew I was getting close watching this guy come right down the blonde's throat, so she let my cock go for a minute. The next scene came on.

"It's that slut Bobby Bliss and some black dude with a huge cock. I love her. She's drooly dirty slut. Listen."

And I shut up and listened to the slut on my computer.

"I love to suck cock. You wanna see me suck this whole thing down my throat? Uhmmmm. Ungh! It's too big! I can't do it. Oh, I want you to cum right down my throat." Bobby went on as Jennifer was deep-throating my cock under the desk. Since Bobby was sucking him now, I went back to my narration.

"She's got most of his cock down her throat now and is drooling like crazy. Every time she comes up off his cock she drools spit all over the head. She's stroking him now with her mouth just off the end of his cock. Pulling the skin up over his cock and just jerking the head over the skin. Ohhh, yeah, Jenn, just like that.

"Now she's going at it, plunging her head up and down and jerking him hard and fast. It's a new view now and he's standing up over her. She's on her knees and still jerking him, looking right into his eyes. There's bubbles of spit and cum all around her mouth and she's just pushing more out each time she jerks him. She's got her mouth open and, Oh Fuck! Jenn, he's shooting a huge wad of cum right into her mouth."

Jennifer took her mouth off my cock to keep me from cumming again. She held my cock still but kept her hand on it. I was trying to thrust my hips up and she let go.

"Remember the rules, baby," she said from under my desk. "I'm in control here, and I decide when you get to cum." I groaned and forced myself to sit still.

There were several scenes with Rodney that followed on the screen. He has an uncircumcised cock and makes a lot of movies with kind of average looking amateurs. Some of them of quite foxy. I liked the girls from his Drool movies because they really worked up a good mess. One of the first scenes was a cum-swapping scene with Bobby Bliss and some other chick I didn't know. It must have been early in Bobby's career, because most of the movie was with the other girl sucking and fucking Rodney. Then she took a big load of his cum and drooled it straight into Bobby's mouth. Bobby laid there playing with the cum before sitting up and sharing it with the other girl. There were several more scenes of cum-swapping chicks with Rodney. During one of them, Jennifer took her mouth off my cock under the desk and said,

"I'd like to do that with another chick and you some day. Take all your cum in my mouth and share it with her."

It made my cock jump again, and I might have cum if she hadn't let me loose. I quickly thought about Maria and Liz and wondered if I could convince one of them to play with Jennifer and me.

The movie went on, scene after scene of girls sucking uncut cocks and drooling, swallowing or sharing the cum. There was more than an hour of back to back scenes and I had cut most of them to keep it down to the hard nasty sucking, and cum-play parts of it.

"Now it's a girl named Charlie with big tits and really beautiful green eyes, just jerking this guy into her mouth while she talks to the camera. There's a brunette, I don't know her name and she's stroking the guy right into a shot glass. Oh fuck! She's drinking his cum!"

Finally the CD was over. My balls were aching as I felt Jennifer come up off my cock. She pushed my chair back away from the desk and crawled out with her pillow. Her face was a mess, her hair all wild and stuck to the pre-cum and spit all over her face. She had bubbles of spit and cum all around her mouth, and it ran down her chin and neck. Her eyes were wild.

"OK Paulie, it's time for you to cum, baby! Just watch me now!"

I knew it wouldn't take long. Hell, I could have cum twice in this amount of time. She didn't need to lube up her hand since my entire cock and crotch were soaked in her spit, drool and my precum. She put her mouth over the end of my cock and started pulling the skin up over my cock. When my cockhead was completely covered, she stuck her tongue inside and swirled it around, knowing that drove me crazy. But she was all business now, bringing me toward the cum. She pulled her tongue out and kept her mouth open over the end of my cock, breathing on it as she stroked my cock firmly.

"C'mon baby, Shoot for me. Cum for me. C'mon. C'mon."

I started to groan as I felt the cum starting in my balls. Actually it felt deeper than that, like it was starting somewhere deep inside me. Jennifer knew what was happening, and she leaned forward, drew all my foreskin up over my cockhead and grabbed it lightly between her teeth. Just then I started cumming. It was a rapid-fire cum, but she had closed off my foreskin like a balloon and the cum started gathering up inside! She kept stroking my cock and I kept cumming but she wouldn't let go and my foreskin ballooned out and out. It didn't hurt, and I was cumming like crazy. I watched as the skin stretched further and further, wondering if it was going to burst. It was the wildest thing I had ever seen! She stroked the head of my cock through the foreskin with her thumb and two fingers, lightly keep the motion until I stopped cumming. I was staring at her, wondering what she was going to do.

Jennifer made a little noise without opening her mouth, to get my attention and making sure I was watching. Like I would be looking anywhere else! She slowly tilted her head back, still holding my skin between her teeth. She curled her lips away from her teeth and as she parted her teeth she stuck her tongue out. The cum poured out from my foreskin onto her tongue. It was a huge amount of cum she had worked up in me over the last several hours of keeping me turned on. She just sat there letting the cum ooze out onto her tongue and to the back of her mouth. My cock never went down, it just stayed hard watching this beauty let my cum slip into her mouth. She took the thumb and two fingers that were holding my cock and slid them forward to milk the rest of my cum into her mouth. She felt my cock and tried to say something without swallowing.

"Oh my God. You're still hard! Can you cum again?"

At least I think that's what she said. I nodded, and without blinking, Jennifer put the end of my cock back in her mouth, still holding all that cum in there and started jerking me off again. She had a lot of cum in her mouth and swirled it around and around my cockhead while she jerked. It felt really nasty, all that cum just sticky and slippery around my cockhead. She jerked me hard and fast and it only took her a couple of minutes before I came again. It wasn't as much as before, but with all the cum she had in there already, her mouth was very full now.

She leaned her head back and opened her mouth to show me all the cum inside. I couldn't even see the back of her throat or most of her back teeth for all the cum. She used her tongue to move it around in her mouth, pushing it up onto the roof of her mouth and swirling it all around her teeth. There were stringers everywhere in her mouth, stretching from her top to bottom teeth, and to whatever she touched with her tongue. It only lasted a minute because Jennifer closed her mouth and swallowed a few times to get all the cum down.

"Sorry, baby. I couldn't wait. I was so hungry for your cum, I had to have it."

I was shaking with exhaustion as Jennifer untied me. We were both sweaty and smelled like cum and pussy juice. I loved it, and made her come to bed with me just like that. We wrapped up in each other all nasty and sweaty and fell asleep almost immediately. I dreamt about sex all night.

Jennifer sucked me off nearly every morning before I went to school. Sometimes she would wake me up early with a long slow suck while other times she sucked my cock fast, just before I walked out the door. One morning I walked into the bathroom to take a piss and found Jennifer sitting on the toilet, naked, playing with her pussy. She motioned me over to her and in the time it took me to cross the room, my cock was hard.

"Jeez lady, I need to piss. Let me pee and then you can have my cock, OK?"

All she said was "Shhhhh," as she pulled me into her mouth. She reached around behind me and started pulling on my ass, basically fucking her face with my cock as she sat there. I had so much pressure in my bladder I couldn't tell whether I needed to cum or piss more, but she had already decided. She was sucking hard on my cock, fucking her face and driving me deep into her throat. God, what a cock-hound she was! There was spit and pre-cum dripping from the corners of her mouth and the more she fucked me in and out of her throat the noisier she got. I just stood there letting her do all the work until I couldn't take it any more. I started thrusting into her mouth along with her pulling. A minute later I felt my balls churning and pulled my cock out of her throat so it was resting on her tongue. I knew she loved to taste my cum, and who was I to argue?

But Jennifer had other things in mind. I shot one pulse of cum into her mouth and she grabbed my ass hard and forced me back into her throat. I was all the way down her throat, shooting my cum straight into her stomach. Her nose was buried in my pubes and I could feel my balls hitting her chin as they pulsed out seven or eight big loads of cum. She was breathing hard against me but wouldn't let me go and continued to nurse my cock as it shrank slowly out of her throat until it was just resting in the back of her mouth.

She moved back slightly, still holding onto my ass, and as I came back to my senses, I realized I really had to piss bad. I started to pull away from her, but she wouldn't let go.

"Babe, I have to pee so bad I'm going to explode in your mouth if you don't let me go."

Jennifer looked up at me and shrugged as best she could with a cock in her mouth. Fuck! She wanted me to piss in her mouth! I had never even dreamed of doing such a nasty thing with her, and never would have asked, but here I had a "golden" invitation. I closed my eyes and concentrated on getting this party started, fearing I wouldn't be able to do it. But my bladder won out. I let a small squirt of piss into her mouth and she closed her mouth around my cock. I let loose then and just started pissing straight into her mouth. After all, she had asked for it! Jenn let the piss fill her mouth until her cheeks were bulging out and then slowly let it begin to run out around my cock. There was a solid yellow stream running out the corners of her mouth, down her chin and over her tits. She let go of my ass and started spreading the piss all over her tits and directing it down onto her pussy. I pissed and pissed, slowly feeling my cock get hard again as I watched her playing with her clit as my piss ran all down her chest, her belly and over her pussy.

By the time I was finished, my cock was completely hard again in her mouth. I had cum just five minutes earlier but it was like I hadn't cum at all. Jenn was playing with her pussy, jamming two fingers in and out of herself, and now peeing on her own fingers as she got off.

She opened her mouth around my cock just long enough to say "Jerk it" and started sucking again. I knew she wanted me to cum when she did and I started jerking my cock hard into her mouth. I was basically holding the head of my cock in her mouth as I jerked off. She didn't care. I knew she was close to cumming so I started jerking fast. My hand was bumping her face but I didn't care and she didn't seem to either. She started inhaling through her nose, short little bursts of air and making that "hmm hmm hmm" sound, as if to let me know she was on her way out. The whole scene of what had just happened ran through my head and just as I felt her going stiff, I started shooting again. I don't know how much cum I shot into Jennifer's mouth because I never saw it. She was sitting there on the toilet with her eyes closed, cumming like crazy and swallowing my cum as fast as I could shoot it. I held my cock in her mouth, staring at her until I saw her come around. She let my cock fall from her mouth and looked up at me with a crazy lust in her eyes.

We both started laughing, incredible laughing as we got into the shower and washed each other off. Twenty minutes later I was off to school. Damn, missed breakfast again.

Paul_at
Paul_at
166 Followers
12