Our Shared Bathroom Ch. 04

Story Info
Brother and sister include Mom and Dad.
5.1k words
4.54
905.7k
243

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/07/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bartok_star
bartok_star
2,047 Followers

(Author's note: This story was originally published as chapter three. I have made some changes to the storyline that was originally published.)

It was a beautiful day outside. The sun shone down brightly this afternoon as small, white puffs of clouds lazily drifted by. It was an unusually comfortable day, given that it was not yet springtime, but I would not complain one bit. I was enjoying this respite from the weather and gazing out upon it from the open door of our garage. My dad was busy under the car, working to get the nut loose from the oil pan. I tore my eyes away from the deep, blue sky and went back to where the car stood jacked up and resting on braces.

It had now been several weeks since my sister, Jen, and I had had sex in my bedroom one afternoon after her soccer game. I was still working through the realization that I was no longer a virgin. In fact, she had also now lost her virginity. My virginity was something I had always just come to accept. I was never worried that I would be a virgin forever, but I had just assumed my first time would be when I was older and on my wedding night.

I was glad, though, very glad that it had been with Jen. My sister and I really loved each other and admired each other for so many things. She was the closest friend in my life and it felt so natural to now see her as intimately connected to me. Odd to think that we came from one flesh, our mother, and were now one flesh together. Granted, it had only been momentary. I had ejaculated into her within moments of thrusting into her body, but it had happened nonetheless.

She had confided in me a week ago that she wasn't pregnant and had started her period. She was so cute, too, with her cheeks red as she blushed while telling me. I could tell that there was a little spark deep inside her that was disappointed, and I adored her for it. She has always loved children. And she was a bit embarrassed to talk to me about her period too, something we never got into the habit of discussion, even though we shared the same bathroom and it was hard for me to ignore the wrappers in the trash can and her alternating moods.

This experience had definitely brought us closer together. The last vestiges of privacy had gently been scrubbed away as we now felt much more free around each other. We had seen each other naked a few days after we had sex, plus we ended up having anal sex in the shower. However, out of respect, we continued to have boundaries. We gave each other privacy and lived day by day as normal. But we began to act more as a couple, complimenting our sibling affection. She had even begun asking for foot rubs after her soccer practices and she returned the favor by tidying up my room every day.

"Mark, can you hand me that rag?" My father said, sliding out from under the car. His name was Richard, the same name my grandfather had.

I grabbed the rag off of the bench and handed it to him as he got up.

"Well, the oil's draining. We've got a few minutes." he said. He sat down on the shop stool we had in the front corner of the garage and wiped his hands clean.

"Mark, I wanted to talk to you about something." He said.

"What's up?" I asked.

He tossed the rag back onto the bench and leaned back a little. "Well, your mother told me today that Jen asked her a few days ago if she could start on birth control."

I nodded.

"Well, she obviously wanted to know if there was a reason she thought she needed to, other than the obvious, of course." He cleared his throat. "Well, Jen told her about the two of you, and mom wanted me to talk about this with you." He glanced at the car. "Is it done draining?"

I stooped down and checked. "Nope, not yet." I told him.

"Okay. Well, as your father, I'm supposed to come down on you and be angry and threaten you to never do it again. But to be honest, I don't buy all the bull that people dish out about this kind of thing. You and Jen are brother and sister, but you're also two adults. You guys know right from wrong and you're not stupid. You are both responsible and thoughtful and you've been taking good care of each other all your lives."

He kicked at the car tire absently. "A lot of people see sex as the ultimate expression of love. But those people also say that love has to fit inside the tiny box of rules they've made up. That's never made sense to your mother and I. Love happens. Whether you're ready for it or not. You're mom and I are married because we love each other and want to live with each other for the rest of our lives. You and Jen love each other as brother and sister. You're also a guy and a girl and I don't see anything unnatural that you guys feel comfortable enough with each other to be intimate. It's a lot safer than fooling around with people you hardly know!"

This was quite a surprising conversation. My dad is normally pretty open, but this was obviously something he'd been thinking about for a long time.

"Anyway, just man to man, I want you to know that if you have any questions, feel free to ask. You obviously have the basics down, but I think you know what I mean." He told me, giving me a kind smile.

I looked down at the ground, and with a little embarrassment, agreed.

He asked me if I did have any questions for him and I shyly told him that I wasn't sure if I could really have sex very long before getting too excited.

He grinned and confided, "You know, I had the same trouble with your mom. It's just something you learn. You know the old joke about thinking about baseball right? Well, you just have to figure out what things really get you overly excited, and don't do those until you're ready." He smiled and said, "Although with Jen, I'm sure it might take a little extra time for you to learn how to stay calm."

I smiled too, still a little shy about it.

"Anyway, just know that you can always ask me anything you want. Your mom and I will give you guys your privacy." He said, and got up off of the stool. He looked under the car.

"Looks like it's all finished. Since you're a man now, why don't you grab the filter wrench for me." He said with a grin.

*****************

That evening, our family sat down for dinner together. Since it was the weekend, everybody was casually dressed. My mom, who I have always been proud of for her looks, wore a blue, full length cotton skirt and yellow blouse that really made her shoulder-length chestnut hair stand out. My dad and I were in t-shirt and jeans, and Jen wore a gray, athletic-style t-shirt and brown corduroys.

I was going to take my normal place at the table down at the end, but mom stopped me.

"Mark, honey, why don't you and Jennifer sit together. Your father and I don't mind." she said.

Jen raised her eyebrows at me and smiled, so I got up and took the seat beside her.

Dinner was great. Jen and Mom had made baked ham with pineapple, steamed vegetables, rice and fresh bread. We all talked and enjoyed the meal thoroughly. Oddly enough, Jen and my escapade seemed to free mom and dad up to talk a lot more openly about their own experiences with relationships, love and sex.

"Well I certainly remember my first time..." mom was saying. "Your father and I had a lot of trouble waiting until we were married. But that first night, wow! I don't think we've topped it yet, have we honey?"

Dad chuckled. "No, I don't think so, Janet. Your mother was a bit of a wildcat. No sooner were we in the doorway of the hotel room that she had the front of my pants undone."

"Mom!" Jen said, giggling in surprise.

Mom shrugged, a playful gleam in her eye as she took a sip of water and set the glass back down. "I couldn't help it!" she said. "I had wanted to see that thing since I met your father!"

Jen looked over at me and smiled, then glanced down at my waist.

Feeling Jen's gaze, my dick stiffened completely in only a matter of seconds.

"Anyway," mom was saying, "I started giving your father a blowjob right there on the spot. I was just kneeling there in front of him in my wedding dress, bobbing my head when we heard somebody gasp and we realized your father hadn't even got the door closed yet!"

"Oh my gosh!" Jen laughed, covering her mouth with her hand.

"Yeah, your mother had started in on me so fast I didn't even think to shut it. I had barely even put our bags down! I looked back and there was an old man and woman returning to their rooms who had walked by our door. They saw us and nearly fell over!"

"What did you guys do?" I asked, holding back my laughter.

"Well, I just told them 'Sorry, she'd a bit anxious' and reached backward and pushed the door shut."

Mom laughed and pushed a strand of her hair behind her ear as she remembered. "He was right, I was anxious! You didn't seem to mind though."

Dad grinned. "No, no I didn't mind at all. And when I got to see that rack, I nearly died."

"Dad!" Jen shrieked, laughing.

Dad just shrugged and smiled at our mom. He looked at me and said, "Mark, tell your sister if you don't think my wife has a great pair of breasts."

Mom grinned at Dad and I took a second to actually consider what her chest might look like. I turned to Jen and said, "Dad's right. I would probably die too."

Jen burst out laughing and Mom blushed happily.

We continued chatting and eating, enjoying the candor of the moment.

As mom was serving dessert, a rich, creamy mousse, Jen asked mom, "So how did you know how to give dad a good blowjob?"

I almost choked.

Mom smiled. "I don't know honey, it just came naturally. I don't know that I could tell you how I knew, I just did." she explained, handing her a dish. "Why, are you interested in trying it?"

Jen nodded, taking a spoonful of the mousse and slipping it into her mouth.

"Well Jen, maybe we can talk about this in private." Mom said, smiling at Jen.

There was a moment of silence as we all enjoyed our dessert. Then Jen piped up again. "So you and Dad are okay with Mark and I?"

Mom smiled, kindly, and pulled a lock of her hair behind her ear. "Hey, you two are adults. It's not like you've picked up someone off the streets. I think you both made a good choice of how to begin to learn about sex."

Jen smiled. I chimed in and said, "You know, I think you two are probably the best example I know of really being in love."

Mom and Dad both grinned. "Well thanks, Mark. That was nice of you to say." said Dad.

"Did you guys know that Mark and I can hear you having sex from our rooms?" Jen asked. I chuckled.

They both exchanged startled looks, then began to laugh, embarrassedly.

"Well no, no we didn't!" Mom said.

"Yeah, and you both should probably warn us if you're going to do it in the living room. We were coming down the stairs to watch TV when we saw you two on the couch." I said, grinning.

Again, they both looked totally shocked, then blushed before starting to laugh. Mom covered her mouth with her hand as she laughed and dad said, "We thought you two were asleep! We never even heard you!"

Jen giggled. "Yeah, we actually watched for just a minute because we just couldn't believe what we were seeing. Then we snuck back upstairs and joked about it for an hour!"

We all laughed at our parent's embarrassment.

"Well, I guess this family is a little more open than we all thought!" Dad said, still chuckling.

Wiping tears from her eyes, mom said, "I think I feel a little taken advantage of! They actually watched us 'for a minute' Rich!"

"Terrible kids." he joked. "Just terrible."

"So you've both seen us naked before, and we never knew it until now?!" mom asked. Jen and I both nodded and laughed.

"Well why do they get all the fun, Rich?" Mom asked Dad.

"I don't know, Janet. I think they owe us one for that." Dad teased.

"What?!" Jen said, giggling. I laughed.

"I think your father and I get to see you two in the act, to be fair." Mom said, grinning.

"Mom!" Jen and I both exclaimed. Everyone laughed.

We all calmed down for a few minutes, resting from all the laughter and excitement.

Soon, Jen spoke up again. "Actually, I think that would kind of be fun."

Everyone looked up at her. She went on, "I mean, why not? We're all family, so who cares? Everyone in here has seen each other naked at least once now. Does it really matter now?"

I shrugged. "I think that's a little weird, but whatever."

Mom and Dad looked at each other. Mom looked back at us and said, "Well I was only kidding, but if you two would like us to see you both like that, I think we're willing."

Dad nodded. "Hey guys, we're a family. If you'd like to include us in this part of your lives, I think that's okay.

Jen looked at me and cracked up, merrily. "Do you want to?" She asked.

"Uh, let me think about that." I teased.

Jen took my hand and led me down the hallway past our family pictures and into the den. We sat down together on one of the brown, leather couches and waited nervously for Mom and Dad. Mom walked in and smiled at the two of us and reached over to the dimmer and lowered the lights. She put her hand on my shoulder and sat down next to me, smiling at us both. Dad came in and sat down on the recliner, smiling at us all.

Jen grinned brightly and looked over at me. Our eyes stuck there for a minute, and our eagerness was slowly tempered by a feeling of honesty. I felt myself relax and she visibly calmed down too, and we smiled at each other as brother and sister. She raised her eyebrows, asking if I was ready, so I stood back up and turned to face Jen and my mother on the couch.

Jen smiled over at Mom and giggled.

Mom smiled, then looked at me and said, "Well Mark, are you going to show us girls what you've got hidden in there?"

I complied and reached down to begin unbuckling my belt.

I tried not to let it get to me that both my mom and sister were sitting in front of me, watching me undo my pants. I got the belt apart and easily undid the top button of my blue jeans and eased the zipper down. The front of my jeans began to spread apart as my erection finally was given room to stretch out. Both Jen and my mom had their eyes glued to my crotch as I spread my jeans apart and slid them down my waist, dropped them to the floor and stepped out of them.

I now stood in front of Jen and my mom wearing my t-shirt and a pair of black boxers, the fabric patterned with red gridlines. My dick was throbbing mightily, tenting forward against the opening of my boxers. I noticed Jen bighting her lip with a look of such enthusiasm and desire that I will never be able to get it out of my mind. She glanced up at me, then tucked her hair over her ear and scooted over on the couch to sit right in front of me. She reached up to my waist and slipped her warm fingertips under the top edge of my boxers. I felt a shiver race up my spine at her touch and felt myself starting to sweat. Jen looked no better. Her cheeks grew rosy and began to shimmer. Her hands trembled as she slowly began to slide the elastic down, centimeter by centimeter.

She began to expose the edges of my hips, then the front slid down and the trail of hair from my stomach down came into view. The front edge began to catch on the tip of my penis and would refuse to move any further, despite her continued pull on the sides of my boxers. Jen looked up at my face. Her clear, blue eyes were moist. She was less confident now, the excitement and nervousness becoming almost overwhelming to her. I lifted my hands and gently placed them on hers and gave her a smile, forcing my jaw to relax and pushing the corners of my taught lips upward. It wasn't a great smile, but she knew the meaning behind it. I was okay and was giving her permission.

I took my hands away and she looked back down at my boxers straining against the top of my penis. She took a deep breath, then slid her fingers forward toward my groin and pulled the elastic upwards to unhook me, then out and down in one smooth motion, freeing me of my covering. She pulled the boxers down past my butt and let them fall as she gazed at my nakedness.

There I was in my full glory before her. My mom smiled, looking over to see Jen's reaction as she took in this view. My naked penis stood before her hungry eyes, throbbing and pulsing in time with the blood coursing through my body. She looked at the vain traveling from the base of my scrotum to just under the head, then saw the skin tighten and firm into the smooth, mushroom-shaped, point. With wonder, she watched as the clear drops of pre-cum began to leak out of the tip, and she watched long enough for it to build up enough to begin it's slow dribble down my shaft. I tried not to fidget nervously as I watched her looking now at how the wrinkled pouch of my scrotum hung down between my legs, gently drawing up and expanding back down as my body reacted to the air currents in the room. She allowed herself to indulge in looking at how my balls were cradled within that soft flesh, admiring the odd, yet pleasing shape of my sack.

She reached a trembling hand up towards my body and set her fingertips against the side of my pubes. She gently ran her fingers though the hair, gradually letting herself get closer and closer to the shaft. Her nails brushed through the denser hair as she cautiously inched their way deeper, and deeper, until she felt them come to rest in the slight dip just before my shaft protruded away from my body. She picked her other hand up and placed it on my bare thigh and slowly began to drag it up. She began to knead her fingertips in my pubes as she slid her other hand closer and closer to my groin. Pre-cum was continuing to leak out of my dick, occasionally gathering on the edge of the head and dribbling down onto the carpet.

Mom continued to watch as her daughter finally worked her hand up my thigh and slid her fingertips up through the hair on the other side of my dick. She continued to massage her fingertips into my body, her motions causing my shaft to bob up and down gently, sometimes causing my pre-cum to swing forward and back before falling to the ground or against my shaft.

Finally, Jen worked up her nerve and began to edge her right hand toward my shaft. When her hand lightly touched the skin I felt a jolt of warmth and my body trembled at the touch. Jen smiled quietly and drew her fingertips to the base of my shaft, then slid them up and around the top of the base, wrapping her lithe fingers around the shaft. My skin touched her palm and her fingers grasped the velvety flesh of my cock. Her grasp slowly became more firm as she admitted to herself that she was actually touching me. Her other hand began to slide downwards, traveling through the hair until I felt her nails sliding over the soft flesh of my scrotum. As one hand became accustomed to the feel of my pulsing dick, the other gently began to cup my balls and cradle them, balancing them on her fingers.

She looked over at mom, who smiled at her, and said, "I think he likes it!"

Mom smiled. "I think you're right." She said, teasing me.

Jen giggled. "So how should I start?" she asked.

Mom scooted closer to help coach my sister. "Well, what I usually like to do first is wipe all that pre-cum off with my hand. I never liked the feeling of it."

Jen wrinkled her nose and giggled. "Mom! It doesn't bother me!"

Mom shrugged. "Well okay. The next thing I do is to put the tip of his penis between my lips. No tongue, just my lips, right on the tip."

I held my breath and watched as Jen leaned forward and pulled my shaft downward. I nearly fainted when her hot, wet lips came into contact with my dick. I felt my body leak out another drop of pre-cum, but this drop was permitted to pass between Jen's lips and dribble down the inside of her lower lip. She lowered her other hand from my balls and put it on my him to steady herself.

"That's good Jen. Now just lightly begin to suck the head in and out of your lips, like you have the top of a lollipop between your lips."

bartok_star
bartok_star
2,047 Followers
12