Our Shared Bathroom Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bartok_star
bartok_star
2,048 Followers

Jen gasped into my ear as my penis pressed against her cunt, and pushed through her lips.

Time stopped and I eased my penis up into my sister's body.

My flesh became her flesh. Hers became mine.

She cried out into the storm and we were one.

I lowered my lips to hers and she greedily accepted them, hungrily kissing me as she reached her hands down and grabbed my buttocks and pulled them up to get me even further inside.

I was completely hers. I gave myself to her even as she gave herself to me.

Jen used her hands to urge me to pull back and thrust myself inside of her. I obeyed her hands and plunged my penis into her willing vagina over and over.

Our bodies grew wet with sweat and the sheets around us grew damp. But in the darkened room, nothing could stop the two naked bodies straining together on the bed, grunting, dripping, kissing, moaning. The window grew cloudy with condensation.

We continued to strain together, one pushing in, one accepting. One urging the other on, the other obeying.

Her legs spread wider and she picked her knees up until her feet were up in the air, swaying with each thrust. My sister's cunt was now completely open and my shaft thrust into her wet flesh until I found her cervix with the head of my penis.

She gasped into my mouth and her hips shook.

I felt her vagina grow warmer and wetter as her body shook with an orgasm. She broke our kiss to clench her teeth and eyes and just shook. Her fingers dug deep into the muscles of my buttocks and she pulled me up, up, up, faster and faster.

I pulled my arms from around her back and grabbed her face, holding her head tight and kissing her all over. I kissed her forehead and her eyes and her lips and her nose and ears. She continued pulling me into her and her face was tight in a grimace as her pussy flowed with fluid from her orgasm.

Suddenly, she gasped hard and shouted, "Oh God Mark! Cum! Cum!"

I gasped loudly and a loud grunt burst out from my soul as my penis exploded into her body, ejaculating within her writhing flesh.

We cried out together and held each other so tight that neither of us could breath.

My body convulsed with each gush of semen and her body shook hard with her orgasm. I could feel our fluids spilling out of her body, running down between her legs and over my balls.

My body spilled the last of its seed and her shaking began to subside. Bit by bit, muscle by muscle, we began to relax. I leaned back down and kissed her and she tenderly replied. I wiped the sweat and hair from her forehead and she ran her hands slowly up and down my wet back.

After what seemed like hours, I slid to her side and despite the wetness of our sweat and our cum, we held each other and slept more soundly, and more deeply, than we ever had before in our lives.

We woke up the next morning and the sunlight streaming in the window revealed what we had both longed for, for so long. We were together. We were together the way we should be.

As I leaned in to kiss her good morning, I knew we wouldn't have an easy time balancing our love with the lives we had to live. But I knew this was right, that she was right, and that it was right to be together.

And my kiss good morning grew into another passionate blessing of the new day and our new love.

bartok_star
bartok_star
2,048 Followers
12