Our Son, The Porn Star Ch. 05

Story Info
Sally gets DP'd by Ian and Christopher as parents watch.
3k words
4.26
88.7k
53
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 03/02/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Toolboy5
Toolboy5
1,732 Followers

1.

My best mate Ken, his son Ian and I stood side by side stroking our proud pricks as we watched the hardcore action going on in front of us. And what a supremely exciting sight it was! On the sofa, my wife Linda and Ken's wife Marion were engaged in a hot sixty-nine, their tongues deep in each other's pussies while, on the other side of the room, Sally, Ken and Marion's daughter and Ian's sister, was happily bouncing up and down on the cock of the world's number one male porn star, the great Wayne Benton.

In case you are wondering how a bunch of incestuous perverts like us came to have the current top male adult movie actor participating with us, that's easy to answer. Wayne Benton isn't his real name, of course, that is a copyright of the studio he works for. His real name, if you don't know by now, is Christopher Phillips and, I am proud to state, he is the son that Linda and I sired twenty-four years ago and for the past five or so of those years, has enjoyed a very financially rewarding career in porn.

Every parent wants to be proud of their offspring and Linda and I couldn't be more proud of Christopher if we tried. When he first told us that he wanted to get into porn, after we had been doing threesomes together for a year or so following his eighteenth birthday, my wife and I encouraged him every which way and we have copies of every one of his dirty movies and watch them all the time, especially when Christopher is away from home working. We are always happy, naturally, when he takes time off, as now, to visit us so that we can all enjoy some really hot sex together but when his contract demands that he be absent from home, we can still enjoy watching him on film. Linda and I simply adore seeing our son sucking and fucking and getting fucked on screen, his enthusiasm knows no bounds, and we show them to our friends when we have our regular swingers' parties, like the one now and which seemed to me to have been going on almost without a break since the Murchison family arrived the previous evening.

Now, the Saturday night gangbang was under way and the sounds of sex echoed around the lounge, mingling with those from the t.v. set as Wayne Benton wanked his cock and then shot another vast quantity of cum over some male co-star's chest. Here, in our own private world, that very same prick was now giving Sally's cunt a really good seeing to and, as she posted up and down in front of us, she spread her legs wide to make sure we got a perfect view of the penetration.

"Fuck dad," Ian said, his pink knobhead going in and out of his amazing foreskin as he increased the tempo of his wanking, "look at Sally riding Christopher's prick."

"Yeah," breathed Ken, "that slut daughter of mine really knows how to ride cock."

"Thanks dad," Sally squealed, inbetween grunting, "I'm loving every second."

Sally's grunts rose to a crescendo as my son pressed his prick deeper into her tight greasy love box. On the sofa, Marion and Linda had finished sixty-nining and Marion had climbed on top of Linda, rubbing her pussy up against my wife's. As Linda let out a low moan, her hands clasped her best friend's buttocks as Marion's head went down and she opened her mouth and began to suck and lick Linda's tits.

Sally, who was three years older than her brother, was a very experienced fuck slut and Ian's eyes were on stalks as he watched his big sister taking Christopher's cock with ease. Sally and Ian still lived with their parents and, I know for sure, had sex together on a daily basis; like Linda, Christopher and I, their world was and is completely dominated by the pleasures of the flesh.

Sally's grunts grew louder as my son's thick rod became completely gobbled up inside her stretched cunt. Ken was wanking with one hand and touching up his son's bare ass with the other as I moved over and slid my pole into Sally's mouth to muffle her screams. In the next scene on the t.v., Wayne Benton was the centre of attention in a group scene, the only guy among a bevy of beautiful female porn sluts all hungry for a taste of his stupendous cock. It felt real good to know that that very same cock was present at our gangbang and that there was no having to fight for possession of it as the porn stars were doing.

Marion was still sucking Linda's tits as my son and I spit-roasted Sally. Her father and brother were more horny than ever as they watched their daughter and sister being given a really good seeing to by a father and son, namely Christopher and myself. Sally's mouth was and is just as experienced and talented as her pussy and she took me inside in one go, swallowing the shaft whole, my knobhead sliding over her tongue to hit the back of her educated throat while, below me, Christopher groaned as Sally's cuntal walls tightened hard around his cock.

The sounds of all the grunting and groaning coming not only from the gangbang members but the t.v. screen too made Marion look up from sucking Linda's tits and she heaved herself off my wife's body and then helped Linda to her feet.

"Let's go and get a look at all this hot fucking action," Marion said, moving across to stand next to Ian so that the young naked man was now sandwiched between both his equally naked parents while Linda quickly moved next to me to join with me our ogling of our son, the porn star, fucking our best friends' daughter.

Without breaking the fucking, Sally again demonstrated to all and sundry her remarkable agility as she spun round on Christopher's cock, lifting her right leg over Christopher's head and getting into position facing our son, her hands on his chest. Her parents and brother and Linda and I continued to play the role of a very appreciative audience as our son and our friends' daughter put on a red hot fuck show for us.

"Fuck that little whore daughter of mine hard," Ken said, "she's loving it."

"Little fucking slut," Ian said, "I bet she could do with a nice hard cock up her ass, too."

"What are you fucking waiting for then, sweetheart?" said Marion, "get in there and get that big stiffy of yours in your slutty sister's asshole."

Ken removed his hand from where it had been enthusiastically stroking Ian's ass and Marion gave it a little pat as their son, with a look of pure unwanton lust in his eyes, moved forward with his cock in his hand, poised and ready. Sally looked back over her shoulder as she arched her body forward over Christopher who immediately began munching and sucking on her massive melons and running his tongue along her cleavage.

"Come on, little bruv," Sally implored, "Christopher and I ain't the only sluts round here. Let's show our moms and dads just how well they've brought us up."

"Sure fucking will, sis," Ian said, greasing his cock with some KY from the tube that had been thoughtfully placed on the table by Linda, and smearing some into his sister's ass with his fingers, "I'm gonna fuck your ass until you beg me to stop."

Marion, Linda, Ken and I were all consumed with pride and helpless with emotion as we watched our horny adult kids pressing their sex-charged bodies against each other. Ian spat some spit into Sally's asshole and then slid his torpedo into his sister's tight juicy canal. Sally gasped as her brother's cock worked its way in while Christopher continued his relentless pounding of her pussy ...

2.

On the t.v. screen, Wayne Benton positioned himself on his hands and knees and waited patiently to get his asshole fucked by his female co-stars who were all now wearing large strap-ons around their midriffs. Marion and Linda had dropped to their knees and were sucking our cocks, Marion going down on mine while my wife gave all her cocksucking attention to Ken, the two women blowjobbimg us while simultaneously watching Sally getting double penetrated by Christopher and Ian out of the corners of their eyes.

Ian's beautiful buttocks were rising and falling through the air as he embedded his cock deep in his sister's ass. Ken and Marion's eyes were glued to their son's bare bottom as, proudly, they watched him fucking their daughter.

"Oh fuck, sis," Ian cried ecstatically, "I can feel Christopher's cock in your pussy."

"Yeah, feels fucking great," Christopher murmured, the first words he had spoken for awhile as he'd been too busy concentrating on giving Sally a good time. Sally must have felt as if she had died and gone to heaven with two hard cocks in her holes and her big tits juggling about beneath her neck as she wriggled and writhed to the double invasion.

"Oh thank you, boys," Sally cooed as my son and her brother drilled her almost seneseless with their lengthy daggers, Ian displaying as much sexual energy and ability as the porn actor and which had so impressed Christopher earlier to suggest that Ken and Marion's son would be good in porn, too, "you are both fucking fabulous."

I should think her cunt and ass felt as if they were on fire, judging by the noise she was making. With each thrust from the two fat rods, her body shook with excitement and her screams grew louder until they completely drowned out the grunts of Wayne Benton on the t.v. screen getting fucked in the ass by his female co-stars' strap-ons.

"Will you get a look at that," said Ken as Linda let his cock fall out of her mouth and she started to go down on his balls, "however did we get to raise such a great lot of sex-mad adults?"

"It's inherent, Ken," I said, as Marion decided to copy Linda and slurp her tongue around my balls, "and I'm fucking glad it is."

"Let's not miss out on the fucking, eh, Alan?" Ken said. "I bet these skanky wives of ours could do with some good shags, too."

"I bet they fucking could, Ken," I said, enjoying the dirty talk, "you fuck my wife and I'll fuck yours."

Marion and Linda both lifted their mouths off our balls and smiled knowing smiles at each other. "Which way d'you want us?" Marion said as Sally let out another loud wail. Not being a woman, I can't in all honesty say I can imagine how it feels for a a lady to be fucked in her ass and cunt simultaneously but I should think that it felt to Sally as if her hungry holes were being completely destroyed by the two big pricks of my son and her brother.

"Get on the sofa and stick your asses in the air, both of you," Ken commanded and Marion took Linda by the hand and they both climbed onto where they had been ordered to do so and stuck their asses out invitingly towards us, their legs splayed with their pussies waiting expectantly. I moved in behind Marion, grabbed the tube of KY from the table and smeared a helping into her pussy with my fingers and then used a bit more over my cock. Ken did the same, then we both moved in to fuck each other's wives and the ladies groaned as we pistoned their pussies with our fat schlongs ...

3.

Wayne Benton was still getting his asshole fucked to high heaven by the porn star floozies' strap-ons on the t.v. while Marion and Linda screamed with every inch of cock that they took. The air in the room swarmed with the joys of totally uninhibited sex as if nothing else mattered which, of course, at that precise moment, it didn't.

I suppose there must be millions of men who like seeing their wives getting screwed by another man but in mine and Ken's case, we had the privelege not only of giving each other's spouse a good shagging but our offspring fucking in the same room, too. We'd had plenty of fantastic gangbangs in the past, most of which Christopher was absent from as he was too busy being Wayne Benton, but this latest gangbang, I felt sure we would all agree when we looked back at it, had to be just about the hottest ever, not least because my son was with us.

Sally's screams were still waking the dead as her cunt and ass enjoyed a thorough mauling from Christopher and Ian. Ken and I still had our cocks buried deep in Linda and Marion's pussies when Sally let out a loud wail and rocked and trembled on the two hard tools as the first of her orgasms consumed her with joy.

"Shit, sis," said Ian, "I'm gonna cum, too," and he immediately pulled out and shot his load over Sally's ass cheeks. Ken and Marion's parental pride went through the roof as they watched the thick globules of white hot glossy spunk spewing from their son's prick and cascading over their daughter's bottom.

"Me too," Christopher grunted, rising up to empty the contents of his big balls in Sally's pussy, flooding her delectable cunt with his thick sperm. It was another masterpiece of timing, whether by luck or judgment I couldn't be sure but for the three youngsters to cum their loads simultaneously was something to behold and although I was enjoying fucking Marion, I cursed silently that I hadn't taken any pictures of the perverted threeway fuck of our adult kids with my brand new digital camera.

Christopher, Ian and Sally joined their mouths together in a threeway kiss, breaking free with smiles on their faces as they descended the mountainous heights of their respective orgasms. The creampie Christopher had given Sally was starting to seep out of her pussy while Ian's spunk ran down her ass cheeks to the tops of her legs. Ian and Christopher both stood with their sated cocks in their hands, their balls now empty, and moved over to watch their parents fucking like rabbits on the sofa.

"Fuck, Ian," Christopher said, "get a load at my horny dad screwing your hot mom's pussy."

"Yeah," said Ian, "and my sexy dad with his big pole in your mom's cunt, too."

Even though they had only shot their loads a few minutes earlier, the two young men began to pump their now semi-hard pricks again as they watched their parents in action. Sally moved round inbetween the two men and threw her arms around their shoulders, anxious not to be left out as, from being active participants, they now took on the roles of voyeurs.

Linda screamed as Ken's cock pulled her cum trigger and she cried out in a mixture of pain and pleasure as she orgasmed while Ken shot his load deep in my wife's pussy. Marion and I were getting pretty close to orgasm ourselves, our adult kids cheering us on.

"Good one, mom?" Christopher asked, as Ken pulled his cock out of Linda's pussy and my wife turned to kiss Ken hard on the lips, their tongues snaking into each other's mouths.

"Fabulous, sweetheart," Linda replied when she and Ken finished snogging, "Ken's a great fucker. As you are, darling," she added, taking Christopher's head in her hands and kissing him just as forcefully as she had Ken. "You'll have to give me a good going over later."

"Sure fucking will, mom," Christopher said, "it's only eight o'clock, we've got hours yet."

"Don't forget us ladies want to see you fucking Ian," Sally said to Christopher.

"Too fucking right," said Ken, "it was real great watching Ian taking the porn star's prick up his ass when we were in those woods this morning."

Marion grunted and all further conversation became suspended as she and I entered the last stages of fucking prior to cumming. Marion wriggled, my cock snugly embedded in her pussy and looked over her shoulder and smiled at the watching audience. I could feel my balls bubbling up as Ken, Linda, Sally, Ian and Christopher clapped and cheered and, with yet another stroke of good timing, just as Wayne Benton came again in front of all those females on the t.v. screen.

Marion hauled herself off my cock and knelt down in front of me as I wanked in front of her.

"Go on dad," said Christopher, his cock now back at full mast, as were those of Ken and Ian, "give Ian and Sally's mom your hot fucking load."

Encouragement wasn't needed but it felt good to hear the others egging me on and it didn't take long for me to get to where all men like to be, in the throes of an orgasm that rocked the body and which sent the adrenalin pumping. "Yeah, Marion," I cried, "here it cums," and before the matriarch of the Murchison family could speak, I shot my load, enough to rival the great cumshots of my son, the one and only Wayne Benton.

The audience clapped and cheered as I sent my load over Marion's face and tits. Marion is one of the sluttiest cum queens I've ever met, she just loves taking sperm in and on her body and I was proud and happy to give her a good load while my wife and son and her family watched.

And, as Christopher said, it was still early so, no doubt, everyone would get sucked, fucked and plastered again before we became too tired to carry on. After all, Christopher and Ian were required to put on a gay sex show for the ladies and, with their cocks now nice and hard again in their hands, I kind of had the feeling that the show would not be long delayed ...

Toolboy5
Toolboy5
1,732 Followers