Our Son, The Porn Star Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Toolboy5
Toolboy5
1,727 Followers

"That and the one Christopher gave me in the woods yesterday morning, too, mom," Ian answered. "My ass still feels really sore."

"I'm not surprised," said his father Ken, laughing, who had also got well and truly fucked by Christopher just before we all went to bed, "my ass is nice and sore, too. Christopher is a porn star, don't forget."

"How could we ever forget that?" I said, smiling proudly at my son who was listening to all the praise of his prowess with a happy smile on his face.

"Great double fucking you gave me too, boys," said Sally, "my holes felt like they were being ripped to shreds."

There was a general giggling and murmuring of agreement at what a mesmerising spectacle it had been with Sally getting fucked in her cunt by my son and her ass by her brother as we sipped our orange juices.

It was a gloriously sunny Sunday morning and we were all sitting naked outdoors on the patio, having our breakfasts. Linda, ever the good wife and mother, was going backwards and forwards from the kitchen, bringing out plates of ham and cheese and bread for us to help ourselves to before plumping her delicious ass down on a sun lounge.

"Yeah," she said, after swallowing a couple of mouthfuls of orange juice in the same thirsty way she had swallowed gallons of spunk the night before, "this weekend has been truly fantastic."

"Especially with a professional porn star joining us," said Marion.

"Gee, folks," said Christopher, "I wish you'd give over about that. OK, so I do porn for a living but here I'm just Christopher."

"Will you be with us next weekend?" Ken asked.

"Sorry," replied Christopher, "have to get back to work on Tuesday and then I'm down for several movies in the next fortnight."

"I love the way you call it work," giggled Ian, "I call it having a fucking good time."

"As I said yesterday, sunshine," Christopher remonstrated with him, "it ain't as easy as it looks. But if you want to get into the business, I can certainly have a word."

"How d'you feel about that, son?" asked Ken.

"I feel really great about it," replied Ian, "I love being watched having sex and it would give me a real buzz knowing people all over the world will see my dick and asshole and watch me in action."

"That's because you're such a show-off, sweetheart," Marion said, "its wonderful to know you've no inhibitions whatsoever."

"Certainly haven't, mom," Ian replied quickly, "I'm really proud of my body."

"As you should be, son," Ken said, "there must be a lot of young men of your age about who would kill to have a body like yours. It's no wonder you're such a such a horny exhibitionist."!

"That's right. dad." said Ian, "I don't give a fuck how many people see me naked and with a nice hard-on, too. Nor my asshole, neither."

"In that case, then," I said, butting in before the meeting of the Mutual Admiration Society could get any further advanced, "what say I take some photos of you, Ian? I can bung them in the computer and print them out, then Christopher can take them with him when he goes back to ... erm ... work next week."

"Good idea," said Linda. "You up for that, Ian?"

"You bet your fucking life I am," the young man replied.

"Great," I enthused, "we'll make a start right after breakfast. I don't suppose you're interested too, Sally?"

Ken and Marion turned smiled faces towards their daughter, Ken's eyes taking in Sally's firm breasts, eager to hear her reaction.

"I don't mind being photographed for your private collection, Alan," she said, "but I ain't too sure about being a porn star and letting the whole world see me. I'm not such an exhibitionist as Ian is."

"Could have fooled me," Ian answered and everyone giggled, including Sally.

"OK sweetheart, your decision," said Ken when the gigling had died down. "We've never pushed you and Ian into doing anything you don't want to."

I finished my breakfast and stood up. "I'll go and get the camera," I said, making for the door. As I passed my wife, she gave a little tug on my cock and smiled up at me.

"We're so lucky to have a wonderful son and such a great family for friends, aren't we?" she said.

"Sure are, honey," I replied, smiling at the Murchison clan, "I wouldn't want things any different."

"Nor us," said Ken, "I think I can speak for all us when I say that."

Again, there was a general nodding of heads and mutterings of agreement from Marion, Sally and Ian.

I got to the door and stopped as another thought occurred to me. "D'you know, its such a lovely day, why don't we head off to the club? We could easily do the photos there."

"Oh, great idea," said Marion, "might even get to meet a few new horny families, too."

"Aren't we good enough for you then?" said Ken, poker-faced.

"I didn't mean it like that," replied Marion as she stood and followed me into the house.

The others hurriedly finished their breakfasts, wiping their mouths on their napkins and then standing to go inside too to get dressed. Linda started to gather up the plates but Christopher stalled her before she got going.

"Leave all that, mom," he said, "we can wash up when we get back. Let's not delay things."

Linda smiled her agreement, patted her son's bare bum and followed me inside. Fifteen minutes later, everyone emerged from the house dressed in our customary summer wear of singlets and shorts, Marion the ass fetishist's eyes on stalks as she again ogled her son's tight shorts-enhanced bum.

The Murchison family piled into their car and Linda, Christopher and I into mine. Then, with the Murchisons leading the way, the two car convoy set off down the lane for the hour long journey to the Sandilands Nudist Club ...

Toolboy5
Toolboy5
1,727 Followers
12