Our Story

Story Info
Can true love transcend time?
5k words
4.45
7.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For Max- the love of my lives.

*

She knew he was home before he said anything. She could smell him, his manly scent a mix of salt, sweat and fish. Her back was to the door and a soft breeze had carried his intoxicating aroma to her as she sat nursing their baby girl, Sabine. He smelled so good and God she loved him. She had loved him from the moment she met him. She was six. He was twelve. He and his mother had moved to the small fishing village of Manarola after his father's death a few months prior. His mother had been born there and decided to come home to be near family in their time of grief. She saw him for the first time sitting outside the house across the street from hers, mending a fishing net, and she was love struck. She had never seen such a handsome boy, she thought to herself. His steel blue eyes mesmerized her. She decided right then and there that she was going to marry him. Figuring she better introduce herself to her future husband she walked across the street and stuck out her hand.

"Hi, I'm Alessa." She announced, "And I'm going to marry you someday."

He looked at her hand and then her face and started laughing. Clearly, he was going to take some convincing.

He grasped her hand, still chuckling and said, "I'm Marco. You're a little young for marriage don't you think?"

"True." She replied. "But I won't always be." She smiled sweetly at him then turned on her heel and walked back to her house.

Alessa smiled to herself at the memory as Marco called to her from the doorway, "Buona sera, Principessa." Principessa was his pet name for her. She didn't remember when exactly he started calling her that, but she thought it was shortly after their first meeting, and she was pretty sure it was originally intended to be mocking. Since then, however, it had become an endearment, she truly was his princess and he treated her as such. She heard him walk across the room and felt his warm breath on her cheek as he leaned in for a kiss.

"And there is my ragazzina bella!" he cooed. "How is she doing today?" he asked as he smoothed the feathery tufts of hair on her head.

"She's just fine." Replied Alessa. "I think she's almost ready for bed."

Marco walked around the chair to kneel in front of his girls and gazed lovingly at them both.

"And where are my boys?" he asked, quickly scanning the tiny cottage.

"In bed already. You got home late tonight."

"I know- the catch was good. I had a lot to sell at market today." He said proudly.

Alessa stood, cradling the baby in her arms. She had finished nursing and was already asleep. Marco sat down in the chair she had just vacated and started to remove his boots. As Alessa started to walk over to the cradle, Marco wrapped his arms around her waist and turned her to face him. He grasped her bottom in both hands and pulled her close. She had, he thought to himself, the most scrumptious bottom heaven had ever created. Alessa's blouse was still undone; she hadn't had time to do up the buttons yet with her hands full of the baby. Marco took advantage of the situation and nuzzled the soft flesh between her breasts. He loved the way she smelled, so warm, so sweet, so maddeningly female. She drove him crazy just the smell of her. He cupped one of her breasts in his hand. The sweetly sour scent of milk reached his nose and it made his blood boil with lust. He pinched her already erect nipple and Alessa quivered. She loved the feel of his hands, his lips on her body. That they couldn't keep their hands off each other was quite evident in their four children. Four children in six years. If they kept this up they'd have a soccer team before she was even 30 years old.

Marco nipped hungrily at the flesh on her shoulder. "Principessa," he murmured into her neck "I know you've been taking care of little ones all day, but please, put the baby to bed now and come take care of your husband." He pleaded.

She didn't need to ask how he wanted to be taken care of, his need was making itself known by the growing bulge in his trousers.

"Go. Put her to bed and I'll wash quickly." He gently pushed her away from him so he could get up. They stood there for a minute facing each other, his hard manhood sticking out lewdly towards her belly as if pointing to the object of its desire. The heat between them flared as they stared into each others eyes.

"No, don't wash." Said Alessa. "I like the way you smell."

"Woman, you are crazy. I reek of fish! I stink!" Marco shook his head.

"You smell wonderful." Alessa insisted. "You smell like...home." She kissed him gently on the lips and just like always, she melted.

He groaned into her mouth and grasped the sides of her face so he could devour her full, plump lips with his. No matter how many times he kissed her, and he'd given her millions of kisses in their time together, he still felt electricity shoot through him, just like the first time. He remembered their first kiss with a clarity that surprised him. Of course, his life had changed the instant his lips first touched hers so it was no wonder the moment had been seared into his mind. She was only sixteen the first time their lips met. She was young but there was no doubt she was a beauty. From the moment she met him at age 6, she had pursued him with a single minded determination that bordered on obsession. For his part he did his best to gently discourage her advances. For her part she staunchly refused to admit defeat. It was a stalemate, with neither side giving an inch.

Over the years he watched her grow from a pretty, precocious child into a stunning woman. He couldn't deny that though she was still young, she did elicit a certain type of response from him that he wasn't too comfortable with. This was, of course, part of her plan. She brazenly flaunted her young nubile body in front of him at every opportunity. A flash of leg here, a hint of cleavage there, but he couldn't get past their difference in age. She was just too young. Or so he kept telling himself. Until one particularly hot August day.

Manarola was in the midst of a blistering heat wave that was charring the village with unrelenting resolve. The residents were withering under the sun's scorching rays and there seemed to be no relief in sight. Alessa had been trying to beat the heat by spending her days submerged in the ocean. On this particular day she decided to head to the marina for her daily swim. Of course, she did have other motives in choosing the marina; she was hoping to catch Marco before he left for the market with his daily catch. As she walked down the wooden dock towards Marco's boat, she noticed the looks she got from the other men there. She knew men found her attractive, and many boys her age had asked her out, but she had refused them all. Her heart was set on one man and that was that.

When she got to his slip, she found Marco on deck, washing down the boat. He looked hot, tired, and frustrated. Must have been a bad fishing day, she thought. She watched him for a while before he noticed her standing there. She looked positively lovely. The white tank style peasant blouse she had on clung to her sweaty body, giving Marco a clear indication that she wasn't wearing a bra, and the light blue linen skirt showed more than enough leg. He paused in his work, drinking in her beauty like a cool glass of water when she called out to him. "You look hot- come swimming with me."

"I can't," he replied "I have to finish working."

"You can do that later. You need to take a break before you get heat stroke. C'mon!" she insisted.

He looked at her for a moment contemplating her proposal and then noticed she hadn't brought a bathing suit. He smiled and shook his head. She just wouldn't quit. Quickly she climbed aboard his boat and tugged the pail out of his hand.

"Come on," she said coyly as she began undoing the buttons on her skirt. "A little swim won't kill you- in fact it'll help. You'll feel much more refreshed after and you'll be able to get all your work done."

She looked up at him from under her eyelashes. He was staring at her, watching her fingers work their way slowly down each button. When she reached the last one she let the skirt drop in a pool around her feet. Though it was already hotter than Hades, Marco felt his temperature go up at least 10 degrees. And that wasn't the only thing going up. He could feel himself getting hard, pressing against his shorts as he looked at her nearly naked body. He let his eyes travel up from her feet to her tanned muscular legs to where they met at her center, her womanhood, barely covered by a flimsy piece of cotton. His breath caught in his chest and he quickly looked up to her face. Yes, he thought, he needed a swim, to cool down. She grinned at him. She could tell she had gotten to him and she was quite pleased with herself. She grabbed his hand and walked towards the edge of the boat. "Ready?" she asked him. He could only nod. And they jumped together.

Once in the water, things only got worse for Marco. He had hoped the cold water would have a dampening effect on the activities in his shorts, but when he saw Alessa bobbing in the sea, glistening wet and her hard dusky rose colored nipples popping through her blouse, he was afraid he was going to explode right then and there. If it was possible, she looked even more stunning soaking wet. She looked like a mermaid, a siren and he was totally under her spell. When she suggested a race to the rock, he couldn't say no. She beat him, of course, she was a great swimmer, and he had the added disadvantage of extra drag. She had already hoisted herself up onto the rock and was lying on her back by the time he got there. When he saw her, her see-through top clinging to her pert breasts, her nipples erect and her barely there panties hugging the lips of her sweet young pussy, his instincts took over. He wanted her. He had to have her. This gorgeous young woman had been tormenting him for years and there was only so much one man could take. She wanted him and now she would get her wish.

He pulled himself up onto the rock next to her and she glanced over. She noticed his cock straining against his shorts and started to smile but before her lips could even form the proper shape, he was on her. He rolled on top of her lithe body pinning her arms above her head. She was so surprised she gasped out loud. He spread her legs with his and she could feel his erect manhood pushing the material of her panties aside. She could feel his cock against her as though they weren't wearing any clothes at all. He glared at her, his eyes full of lust, fury and need. She stared back, defiant, daring him to go ahead and do it. She wanted it, wanted him and she had waited her whole life for this moment. Finally, the stalemate between them was over. He surrendered and slowly lowered his head. As his lips touched hers for the first time, he felt his entire body burst into flames. Though he had had hundreds of other kisses before, this was the only one that mattered. As soon as he kissed her, he was done. She had won him and he was hers forever.

Kissing her now, in their own home, their four children sleeping soundly nearby, nothing had changed for him. His body still reacted the same way to her as it had that very first time and he doubted that would ever change. Alessa gently ended the kiss, pulling away from him to put the baby in her cradle.

"Get in bed amore. I'll come take care of you in a minute." She smiled as she looked back over her shoulder. Marco was already stripping out of his clothes and launching himself toward their bed.

Their physical compatibility shouldn't have surprised them, but it did. Neither of them had much experience before their wedding and Alessa insisted on waiting until they were married to consummate their love. In the meantime, the chemistry between them threatened to burn them both. They could barely keep their hands off each other, but Alessa was young and inexperienced and had a strong Catholic upbringing. Though she was just as eager as Marco to express her love in a physical way, she was also nervous and wanted to do things right. And true to form, once she had made up her mind she refused to be dissuaded from her decision. Marco, being older than she, had been with a few women before Alessa. The wedding night would not be his first time and the waiting was killing him. He quickly decided that Alessa's decision to wait was just another way she had devised to torture him. She would kiss him for hours, endlessly teasing him until he was so hard he swore he'd come if the wind blew strong enough. Still, he didn't push her. He loved her more than anything in the world and he would wait as long as he had to.

Marco thought Alessa was even more beautiful now than she had been when they married. As he lay there waiting for her to come to bed his mind wandered over her slight frame and soft womanly curves. She was petite but powerful and Marco adored her body. He felt the Gods had made it with him in mind. Even the gentle swell of her stomach, the result of their four children, aroused him. Alessa was self-conscious about the little bulge, but in truth it was Marco's favorite part of her. It was home to him. Her center, her essence. It brought him peace and he could not rest until his arms were wrapped around her with his hand gently cupping her belly.

Alessa walked over to the side of the bed. Her blouse was still half undone, her hair a bit disheveled, and she had spit up on her shoulder. She was ravishing. Marco pulled back the covers revealing his nakedness and his erection. Alessa grinned. She loved that he wanted her so much even after 4 children and 6 years of marriage. And the feeling was definitely mutual. Seeing his tanned chiseled body and his hard cock on display, Alessa felt a dampness between her legs. She began a slow sensual strip tease, unbuttoning the rest of her blouse, and sliding it off first one shoulder and then the next. Turning around she glanced back slyly at her husband as she dropped the blouse to the floor. His eyes were fixed on her beautiful form. Damn, she still knew how to make his blood boil.

As he watched, Alessa hooked her fingers into the waist of her skirt, bent over and slid the skirt over her hips. She did a little wiggle to help the fabric along its journey down her shapely legs until it too, was on the floor. Marco was entranced and his cock throbbed in response to the erotic sight in front of him. She knew he couldn't get enough of her bottom and she used that knowledge to her advantage as much as she could. Slowly Alessa turned around, revealing her nakedness to her eager and adoring husband. She stood there bathed in moonlight for a minute watching Marco watch her. She could see the love, the passion, and the complete devotion written all over his face. She was a very lucky woman and she knew it. Marco reached for her as she slipped lightly into bed next to him. His heat quickly enveloped her, caressing her body and melting her into him. He reached up to stroke her cheek and as he stared lovingly into her eyes she was reminded of their very first time together. Their wedding night.

She was eager, to say the least. But she was also terrified. Her mother had been less than helpful with her "wife's duty" speech which made sex sound less appealing than being pecked to death by chickens and her friends stories of the pain and blood involved had her wondering why people ever did it at all. She needn't have worried, though. As it turned out, Marco was as patient and gentle a lover as any woman could have hoped for. And she, it turned out, was quite a natural at it herself. That night after the festivities in the village had wound down, the bride and groom walked hand in hand down the cobbled streets to their new home. Marco had purchased the cottage a few weeks earlier but had refused to let Alessa set foot inside. The outside was a beautiful white wash stucco and looked out over a cliff into the ocean. The view alone was enough to make Alessa fall in love with the house.

As they walked up to the door, Marco swept his blushing bride into his arms and carried her across the threshold of their home. He set her down on her feet just inside the kitchen and kissed her. She got so lost in his embrace she almost forgot to look at the home he had so carefully and lovingly prepared for her. Fortunately Marco had his wits about him. He took her hand and led her on a tour of the cozy cottage. From the brick red Italian tile in the kitchen to the two small bedrooms off the living room which Marco promised would soon be filled with their children, it was perfect and she was touched that he had managed to find her such a wonderful home. The tour ended, of course, in their bedroom where he had lit candles and dressed the bed with layers of blankets and pillows in rich red and orange hues. Alessa's first impulse was to leap onto the bed like a little girl and start bouncing up and down, but when she realized that soon that bed would be the scene of her deflowering her mood sobered and she started to tremble. Marco grabbed her and pulled her close noticing that she was shivering.

"Principessa, what's wrong?" he asked tilting her chin up so she would look him in the eyes.

"Nothing. Nothing, I'm just nervous." She admitted to him. "I'm afraid it's going to hurt. I'm afraid I'll be awful and you'll be disappointed." She dropped her eyes to the ground, not wanting to see the look on his face when she admitted such things.

He smiled to himself. She was nervous and afraid of disappointing him? He was terrified of hurting her, of disappointing her, of turning her off to the whole idea of sex because of his ineptness.

"Principessa, I'm nervous too." He admitted. "I promise we'll go slow. I don't want to hurt you and if it hurts and you want to stop, just tell me, ok?"

He kissed her forehead and then her nose and finally her lips. She murmured her agreement with his plan and soon they both forgot their anxiety and found themselves naked together in the giant fluffy bed. As he eased himself inside her for the first time, he stared into her eyes and caressed her cheek. He watched as her eyes squeezed shut at the initial pain of his penetration. Carefully he moved inside her, monitoring her reactions intently, ready to stop at a moment's notice if he detected she was in any pain at all. But after the first thrust into her womanhood which caused her to whimper in pain, she seemed ok. She opened her eyes and nodded at him to continue. She could feel him hard and thick, stretching her open. It did hurt at first, but after the initial pain wore off, the feeling of fullness wasn't all that bad. And after a few minutes of careful, tender love making it started to feel quite good. Before she knew it Alessa was meeting his thrusts, raising her hips to meet him and moaning softly. Marco was ecstatic with her response. He kissed her hard, capturing her lips with his and she answered in kind. Soon she was clawing at his back trying to pull him deeper inside her. They made love all night and most of the next day, forgetting to eat, forgetting to sleep or breathe, they were drunk on love and nothing in the world existed but the two of them.

Making love to Marco still did that to Alessa. She lost herself, lost all track of time. When they made love, she felt complete and it only seemed to get better and better. She gazed up at her husband, her love for him filling her so full she thought she would burst with happiness. He caressed her cheek and she parted her legs for him. They kissed and the world melted away. The next morning the baby woke them at dawn. Alessa got up to change the diaper and feed her, while Marco checked on the boys. After a quick breakfast, Marco was off to the dock, ready for another day at sea. He kissed his family and walked out the door whistling to himself.

12