Our Story

Story Info
How your forbidden love affair came to be.
2.3k words
3.43
15.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Note from the author - a true story*

Remember how this started? Could we ever pinpoint it? When did you become something more than a friend? Was a while ago now that I first started thinking of you in that way. The excitement of finding out you felt the same. The way my heart leapt and my crotch ached when you first told me you were touching yourself and I popped into your head as you came. The relief I felt telling you I also had done the same. Those lingering hugs we gave each other, which just seemed to get longer and longer. The quick pecks we gave each other. Knowing that we shouldn't but revelling in the delicious naughtiness of it. The sneakiness. The fact that our respective others had no idea what was developing between us. That night we kissed in the car for the first time. How right that felt. How hungry your mouth was against mine. How I moaned into your mouth as our tongues battled and caressed each others.

Do you remember that day I was over your house for a few minutes and I we kissed in your lounge room? How I pushed against you on the couch. Aching for each other. I'm sure it was me who pulled my cock out. And you grabbed it and stroked me as we kissed. Urging me to cum on your dress. Telling me it was alright and you wanted me too. You wanted to please me, and I didn't want to get cum all over you as I was worried how you were going to clean it. I told you to just give him a quick kiss and I had to go. So you knelt down in front of me and took it in your mouth. I can still remember looking down at you sucking my cock and thinking WOW. I remember telling you you'd better stop or I was going to cum. But you didn't. You expertly sucked my cock till I came hard into your mouth, and you deliciously swallowed every drop. Just like you told me you would in our conversations. Once you were satisfied you lent back looked me in the eye and said "yummy" while you wiped your lips. As for me I could barely stand I was so light headed. You told me later as soon as your lips touched my cock you knew you were going to drink my cum.

Six days later we fucked for the first time. Was it romantic? Not really. Was it passionate? Most definitely! Was it worth a whole story in itself? HAHA sadly probably not.

I picked you up and we drove to what is now our spot. I pulled up and we kissed straight away. Deep long tongue kisses. I know I needed to taste you and I asked if it was ok. You pulled your panties off and I dove into your pussy. That was the first time I tasted the most delicious pussy ever. I remember thinking to myself I can't believe how wonderful and hot you tasted. It was amazing. Unfortunately time was getting away from us and I could not give you the attention I so needed to. So as I went back to kissing you I mentioned that we should probably go. That's when you said the most amazing thing to me. "I really want to fuck you ya know." So I scooted around the car. Took my pants off and lent you back in the seat. I positioned myself between you and entered you for the first time. My cock had come home. Here is where I would love to say we made hard passionate love for ages, and you came like you've never came before around my throbbing cock until I came with you in a crescendo of lust and passion. Would so love to say that however that's not our story. It was passionate indeed. Too passionate for any long drawn out erotic sex. After being worked up by your kisses, the taste of your pussy, finally being inside you, and just you in general, I was not going to last long at all. And after a few deep hard thrusts I told I didn't want to cum inside you and risk getting you pregnant. You told me you were going to get the Morning after pill tomorrow even if I didn't cum in you. That was all it took. 2-4 good hard strokes inside you and I was empting my balls into your warm welcoming pussy.

We had done it. We had finally fucked. And while not an amazing 3 page story full of synonyms for throbbing and aching, it was us. It was the best first time either of us have had. That drive back to your car was amazing. We were both so giddy on what we had done. Was there guilt with what we had done? I'm sure there was a little. But we had done it and it was an amazing feeling, knowing we had taken our forbidden relationship to the next level.

We played it safe after that. Only kissing when we knew we could get away with it. We found a few other spots to call our own. I remember going down on you and making you cum for the first time. You said my tongue was heavenly. I loved every second of pleasuring you that night.

Your husband went away for business for a week once and that was the first time I came over and we did it in your bed. I felt bad doing it in that bed, however you told me that's where most of your fantasies about me happened. I was indeed going to make your fantasies come true. We fucked like crazy that night. I remember getting to fuck you doggie style. You already knew I loved your ass and having you bent over in front of me was fantastic.

The next time I came over at night we made love for the first time. Before we had said the words to each other. We called it love fucking. It was slow and I would not let you go. I moved on top of you till we were satisfied, and came as I kissed you.

I went to a party with you once. We had to do a lot of deception work to have us both there at the same time. But we enjoyed an hour with our work colleagues. Then you asked if I could drive you home. You had had a few and soon as we were in the car we both knew we were going to fuck. Only problem is our spot wasn't just ours that night. So we had to find another. We drove to an isolated track in the bush and ran in. We kissed hard and deep. I knew you wanted it. Without waiting you turned around pulled your pants down and bent over a sign along the track. I fucked you from behind that night but was so worried about cumming that I kept pulling out. Eventually you got frustrated and grabbed my cock and sucked me dry. You loved every second of it. Out there in the open fucking and blowing your lover. I dropped you off down the street and you told your husband that a friend dropped you off, as you chewed your chewing gum to hide the smell of my cum on your breath.

It wasn't long after that night that you first blew me at work. It was in my office and we were kissing and fooling around and I jokingly pulled out my cock. You stroked it and gave it a quick kiss but quickly gave it a good long suck. Then you wouldn't stop. And I didn't want to stop you. After a few seconds I was again cumming into your hungry talented mouth. We felt so naughty and loved it. You've done it a few times since then. We have tried to fuck there too but still haven't been able to attain that milestone.

Our other halves went away together not long after that, and we knew we were going to have to do something special. We had been talking about anal for a while now and you told me you wanted to do it with me. I couldn't wait to be inside that hot ass. Such a curvaceous full beautiful ass. I remember the first time I saw you in tights when we were playing tennis and thinking DAM that's a hot ass. That was 2 years ago and it has stuck in my mind ever since. I knew that night I was going to finally have my curiosity sated.

I walked over as to not arouse any suspicion. We stripped and jumped straight into your bed. Letting out tongues explore each other's bodies. I sucked and moaned on your clit needing you to cum before I had my way with you. I ran my tongue over your ass and back up to your clit. My tongue and fingers slowly bringing you to your climax. Your cum noises are so hot. I remember my cock leaking all over your bed it was turning me on so much. After you caught your breath you quickly sheathed my cock in a condom and jumped on top of me. Riding me hard. Shaking the bed. Kissing me and letting your full beautiful tits hang in my face. You kept telling me not to cum in the condom as you wanted it in your mouth. But as you rode me hard there was no way I was pulling out of your hot drenched pussy even for a moment. I pushed you down hard on my cock and came. You told me it was a waste but I knew the night was still young and another delicious first for us was around the corner.

We snuggled and kissed letting our naked bodies caress each other. The feeling was fantastic. Your smooth skin against me makes me ache every single time. It was getting late and you brought my cock back to life with your mouth. I've said this before but you have a fantastic mouth. What you do when you go down on me feels so fucking amazing. The way you hunger for it drives me wild. The way I know that if I cum you will suck me dry, not wasting a drop moaning your own pleasure in swallowing my load. I bent you over in front of me and lubed up my cock with saliva. Placing my cock against your tiny bud and bracing you for what was to come. After a few failed attempts I felt the nob slip inside you. You gasped. I told you to relax and I would never hurt you. You nodded and I slowly slid inside you. Feeling you taking my cock in your ass and moaning. After a few slow strokes I laid you down flat on your stomach and put my weight on you. After a few minutes of slow fucking your ass you began to moan your ecstasy. I turned your head so we could kiss and whispered in your ear "do you like me fucking your ass?" At first you said ahuh. Then as I started getting deeper and harder you were moaning "I love you fucking my ass" over and over until you were screaming it. I could feel myself about to explode in you and I pulled your head back by your hair and told you I was going to cum. You screamed for me to cum in your ass, and I obliged in one full long hard thrust. Empting my cum deep in your asshole. I made sure I gave you ever drop before I pulled out. We lay there sated. Exhausted. Fucked. You cleaned me up and we giggled about fucking you in every hole. That night was over but it wouldn't be the last time I fucked your ass on that bed. The next time we did it slow and loving, and you told me after you love the way your ass feels after I've fucked it. That's definitely one of the hottest things I have ever heard.

My birthday was coming up. We knew we couldn't spend it together so you organised a pre birthday for me. We made sure we were going to do something the other wanted that we had not done before. I wanted to fuck your tits and cum on them and your face and you wanted to watch me jerk off. So I got off work early and went to a secluded spot along the lake. There you spoiled me rotten with chocolates and my favourite foods. We laid and kissed passionately and slowly. Your hands working my cock free, and your mouth soon finding it too. I leaned you back and started to stroke for you. Your eyes were glued to my cock and you quickly lowered your top so your tits could fall free. I slid my cock between your tits a few times and told you to lean back. There I stroked my cock for your pleasure. You were moaning as you watched. Urging me to cum on you. Telling me how hot it was. I told you I was close and you put your sunglasses down. My first shot hit your sunglasses and dribbled down your nose. My second sprayed across your naked tits. My third was deflected by a slap to my hand. A fucking spider had landed on my hand and was making a line for my cock. Laughing at how the hell we would explain how I got bitten on the cock by a spider, you rubbed my cum into your tits and licked your hands clean. I thanked you for the best birthday ever. And I will thank you again now. Thankyou beautiful for the BEST birthday EVER.

I think these things as I drive to meet you. I see your car parked ahead. I know we don't have long together but we always make them count. My cock is aching for you, and I know your pussy is throbbing for me. I love you hun, and this is our story.