Our Story

Story Info
A story of true love.
2.8k words
3
9.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura and I met right before my senior year in high school, she was only 15 and I was 17. We laughed and talked all night and decided to go on a date the following night. I knew that night after watching her look up at me that I was in way over my head.

We dated all through my senior year and part of the following year before we broke up and didn't see each other but a couple of times. Each time we did, we fell back into bed and would see each other until we would get into an argument and not see each other for several months.

This went on for a couple of years and then one night she called me out of the blue and asked me to come over. I went over and we again fell into bed once again. We made love that night and I brought her to several orgasms and I came inside of her and it felt so right to be there with her. I wanted her to be mine and had to tell her. I asked her to marry me and after, she started crying. I asked her, "what's going on now"? Her reply was "look over into the closet".

I had never been able to stay with her before because we would always fight. I had missed her so much over the years and wanted to finally stay together, but in the closet were her wedding invitations! My heart fell and I asked her, "why the hell did you call me tonight if that's what you have planned"?

Her tearful response was, "I just wanted to know if I could get married and not find out if I was over you." I told her that I wanted her to be my wife and if she would, I would marry her next week, but for reasons that I didn't know at the time, she told me that it just wasn't going to happen.

I left heartbroken that night, realizing that the only woman I had ever loved was going to marry someone else and that we would never see each other again.

I did my best to move on, it just never happened. Sure I dated other people, came close to getting married to a few, but my heart still belonged to Laura.

I had recently been cheated on by my present girlfriend and had two others that wanted to date me again and I had had enough. I buried myself into my work and had decided I would just stay single for a while when two of the girls that I had dated asked me to marry them....yeah I know, but it's the truth.

A good friend of mine was having a birthday party and asked me to attend and I said I would. That night at the bar, both girls that had asked me to marry them as well as the bitch that had cheated on me were there and I felt like I was being stalked. I sat down with a friend of mine and told her to act like we were together to try and keep the girls from bothering me.

It worked until the friend said she had to leave but for me to stay at her table because she was expecting a friend that would be there shortly.

I said I would and she left and I went to the men's room. When I came back out, some girl was sitting in my chair and I said, "I know this is going to sound funny to you with the song that is playing, but pardon me miss, that really is my chair!"

She laughed and said that she was waiting for her friend to come back and this was her table. I told her that I had been asked to wait for her and to tell her that our friend would be back shortly. Each of the girls that I was running from kept circling the bar trying to get me to talk with them.

I was miserable and wanted nothing to do with anyone at the moment. The girl sitting with me kept trying to get me to dance and I kept trying to pawn her off to a buddy of mine who refused. I finally decided to go dance with the girl and while we were out on the floor, a slow song came on.

While we were dancing, she felt really good in my arms and we just stayed out on the floor for several dances.

That night after closing, we walked out to the cars and she asked if I wanted to go somewhere to talk. We got in my truck and rode around for a few hours and I felt safe with this girl. No pressure at all and I just kept on talking.

We dated for a short while before I asked her to marry me and that day at the wedding, I had an uncle tell me, "I will give you $2000 to get into your truck and run off because I can tell that you don't really want to get married." I told him he was nuts and that I was going to get married! Man, I should have listened to him.

We got married and I was never happy. I knew in my heart that I still was in love with Laura, but I stuck it out for as long as I could. Two children and 12 years later, I divorced the woman after I got hurt on the job and she told me that her husband would have to have a job. Since I was medically retired and would never be able to work again, I told her, " well I don't know who you are going to be married to, but it obviously won't be me anymore."

I left and took my camper to the woods and did my best to move on with life. I got married again knowing that I still loved Laura and that I didn't love my wife. This one only lasted three years before she finally told me to move out.

I moved in with my parents for a short while and I started dating my next wife. A good friend of mine that I went to school with passed away. I went to the visitation, and guess who walked in?

Laura looked the same as she always did and came up to me and hugged me. I was on cloud nine and told her that I still loved her and if she ever decided to come back to me, I was still hers. I had no idea that she still felt the same way about me, but she told me that she just couldn't leave her husband.

I got married to the girl that I was dating and moved out of state so that I wouldn't be able to see Laura again. I just couldn't stay where we might bump into each other.

Two years later, I had had enough. I was miserable and was ready to leave. One day I came home and got on Facebook and had a message, my heart about leaped out of my chest. It was from Laura and she told me that she had something that she wanted to make right that she had wanted to do for years now.

I messaged her back and gave her my phone number and said, "Call me ASAP"! A few minutes went by and I knew I had to leave my non-existing marriage.

The next day, Laura called me and said that she wanted me and that she had always wanted to be with me, but she just didn't know when she could leave and be with me. I told her that I wanted her and would be there when she made up her mind. I told the woman I had married that I was leaving and went back to my parents house and waited for Laura to come be with me.

A few days later, Laura called and wanted to meet me to talk. We set up a meeting and I drove out to meet her. When she pulled up next to me and got out, I ran around my truck and pulled her into my arms and hugged and kissed her.

She looked up at me and smiled that same smile that caused me to fall in love with her that first night we met. I never wanted to let go of her and told her so. She got into my truck and we talked for an hour before she had to leave.

We met each other whenever we could and each time it was harder than ever to let her go back to her to her home. I knew that we would be together, I just never knew when it was going to be.

One night, she called me and asked me to meet her, she was crying and I got in the truck and drove out to our meeting place. She was upset and told me, "I just can't stay away from you and I want us to be together." My heart was singing, but I didn't know what to do.

We got into her van and we made out, I started to do the things to her that always drove her crazy when we were together as teenagers. I ran my hand up under her dress and started rubbing her clit for her. She came for me and begged me for more. We would have made love right then if it hadn't been for the dang seats in her van catching my knee and it hurting so bad. She left once again to go back home to her house and I went back home knowing in my heart that we were going to be together very soon.

She finally left and moved into her new apartment and asked me to come over to see her. I flew over there in a heartbeat and walked upstairs and when she opened the door, I knew I was home.

We talked for a few minutes before we both looked into each others eyes, and we both knew what was coming next. She took my hand and we walked into her bedroom and fell on the bed kissing like newlyweds.

I slipped her clothes off and undressed my and told her to lye back in the bed. I started kissing her again and began rubbing her clit for her. I slid down in the bed and threw her legs over my shoulders and went to town on her pussy with my lips and tongue.

She said "you were always so good with your tongue baby", and I looked up at her and said, "your pussy always tasted so good" and I went back to licking her from her ass to her clit again. She came for me shortly after that and begged me to fuck her.

I got out my Postivac and pumped up my erection and rolled the ring down onto my dick. I have diabetes and for those of you that don't know about it, diabetes causes ED in the men that suffer from it. The Postivac is a pump that allows you to slide a ring off of it that maintains your erection for you.

She knew about it already and had said it was not a problem for her and she smiled when I turned around seeing me hard for her. I rose up and took her right nipple into my mouth and sucked on it until the nipple almost pulled away and I slid my hard dick into her.

I felt so damn good to be home where I belonged and I told her, "baby, your pussy is so hot and wet and feels so damn good to me"! She replied, "I have waited 28 years for you to say that to me baby, come make love to me!"

We fell into a slow and steady pace and then I put her feet up against my chest and the angle was just right. She came for me and it felt so good to feel her pussy clamping against me. We did this for several more orgasms and then I took her hands into mine and slammed into her hard like she always like for me to do.

I was getting close to my orgasm and knew I needed to slow down because I wasn't ready to cum just yet.

I started to play the counting game with her. I pulled back all the way and then slammed into her counting "One". I slowly eased out and eased back for two slow stroked before I slammed back into her shouting "two"! I eased back out and slowly pumped back in for three strokes before I slammed into her saying "three" and she came hard for me saying "oh baby, that is soooo good".

I kept going until I reached number eight and she came again for me and begged me to cum inside of her so she could feel it. I started slamming into her hitting her "G" spot over and over and we came at the same time both yelling "Oh my God, that felt so good".

I pulled out of her and took my ring off of my dick, and laid down beside her and snuggled up to her and said "Darling, I love you so very much and I want us to be together from now on".

She looked into my eyes and said, "I love you too baby and I want the very same thing"! We lay there for a few minutes and I asked her to roll over facing away from me. When she did, I told her I was going to show her something new.

I slid my thumb into her pussy which was full of my cum and I slid it in and up against her "G" spot. I started working it back and forth putting downward pressure against her making her moan over and over, "baby, I going to cum, I am going to cum so hard for you".

I kept rubbing until she throbbed around my thumb and she came for about ten seconds and then came again right behind that one. I kept rubbing until she had orgasmed three more times for me and she begged me to let her have a rest.

She rolled over and said, "that was so incredible, where did you learn to do that baby"? I told her I learned to do it because I had to have a way of making someone cum for me when I couldn't go anymore after I came since a lot of times I couldn't go anymore after I had an orgasm and just tried it and it worked.

She said, "that was so intense and I definitely want more of that"! I told her, "it never goes soft and it could go all night and if you are ready, I am going to make you cum for me until you pass out.

I rolled her back over and slid my thumb back in and gave to more orgasms and then slid it out and wet my index finger in her pussy and then slid it into her ass working it in until she loosened up for me and I then slid my middle and ring finger into her pussy pressing them up against her "G" spot.

She came almost immediately for me and I kept going with all three fingers and she asked, "are you trying to kill me baby, that feels so good, but I can't keep going. What the hello do you call that maneuver"? I replied, "that's what I call Triple D".

She laughed and said, "Well whatever you call that, I definitely want more of it".

We moved in together after that and were married shortly after our divorces were finalized. We have been married for almost three years now but have been in love for almost thirty two years now. She told me that even though she had married, she never loved her husband like she had me. I had been through three other marriages and had never loved either of them because I only loved her.

Is there a moral to our story, of course. Never let the person that you are in love with get away from you. If you love them, make damn sure that you let them know. You definitely do not want to have to go through what we both did to make it to back to each other. And for all of you that don't use your thumb, try it out because it will open up all sorts of new possibilities for you!