Our Story

Story Info
How my wife and I got into the hotwife lifestyle.
4.6k words
3.99
102.8k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Where to begin? I guess I should start out with defining what my wife and I really are. We don't exactly fit into any category. We're not swingers in that we don't hang out with other swingers and swap partners. I'm not exactly a cuckold, either, in that I don't want some guy to bang my wife and try to humiliate me while he's doing it.

As I have gotten older the idea of someone fucking my wife has become a tremendous turn on. I love my wife very much and I trust her. I know that she would never do anything without my permission (the truth is, she has barely done it with my permission). However, there is something about the thought of my wife naked and with another guy just pounding his hard cock into her pussy that is a huge turn on. I like sloppy seconds, and knowing that there was another guy's cock in her a few moments before turns me on. It's knowing that she had her arms and legs wrapped around someone else as he drove his hard cock into her; knowing that the feel of her body, her moans, gasps, and twitches turned him on to the point where he unloaded his cum into her pussy. It's also knowing that she was receiving pleasure from someone else and loved the feeling.

I guess the closest definition of my wife and I is wife-sharers, although I'm the only one doing the sharing. She plays. I do not. I am a guy, however, and if she ever said it was ok for me to play I would. I wouldn't go looking for other women, but I wouldn't turn away any that were interested, either.

If you haven't already seen pictures of us, you're probably asking what we look like. She is about 5'10" and 150 lbs, with nice 36-C tits, green eyes, great hips, a perfect ass, and long red hair. She also keeps her pussy trimmed. Just a little tuft of hair on top and shaved everywhere else, almost like a little landing strip. Basically, she is one of the most beautiful women in the world.

As for me, I am 6' and about 210 lbs. I'm in fairly decent shape and a little muscular. I keep my hair trimmed high and tight, and have a mustache and goatee, brown hair, and blue eyes. I do, however, wear glasses.

********************

So where did we begin? One day about a year after we were married, we went out with friends. Naturally, as it does when adults get together, the conversation turned to sex. By that point I was liquored up enough and leaned over to her and whispered in her ear that the thought of her getting fucked by someone else was a huge turn on. She replied by laughing a little, kissing me, and telling me that she loves that I'm so open minded. Mind you, this is the first time I had ever told anyone this.

I started trying to get her to go out with her friends on girl's nights out. I tried to get her to dress really sexy when she did this. I also let her know that she of course was welcome to have any fun she wanted to have and I wanted her to have fun so she could tell me about it when she got home.

When she went out I sat at home, talked to people online, and basically drove myself nuts wondering if someone had their cock buried in her pussy.

The first time that I was sure that something happened was a night that she was supposed to go out with one of her friends, Lucinda. They were going to go dancing at a club that was, at the most, ten minutes away. Most clubs around there got out at 1:30. So around 2 I started wondering, "Ok. She's had a half hour. Is she naked... Is some guy eating her out... Is she stroking some guy's dick?" You know what I was thinking. "Is she being a naughty little minx?" So as I was thinking this the people I was talking to online were telling me that she was doing all of the things I was hoping she was doing. And to make matters worse, they started telling me to call her to see what was going on.

I put it off and I put it off. After all I didn't want to interrupt her when someone could have been in mid thrust. So finally around 3:30 I called Lucinda's cell (at this point my wife didn't have one so it was the only number I could call). Right away I could tell that they were drunk. Her friend was giggling like a loon and I could hear my wife in the background asking if it was me. I asked Lucinda to let me speak to my wife, and that is when she started fucking with me. She told me that my wife was busy and proceeded to give me crap for about 5 minutes until my wife got on the phone, breathless, and simply told me that she'd be home soon. I said ok and we hung up.

She came rolling in around 4:30. She said that Lucinda picked her up and they went to get another friend that lived about 20 minutes away. Then, after that friend finally got ready, they went to a bar that was about 20 minutes away from there. At this bar they met up with this guy and this girl that my wife's friend knew and decided to go to this bar/club that was about an hour away. The reason she got home so late was that they had to drop everyone off after leaving the club. Swore up and down that nothing happened but we had some great sex that night.

The second time, Lucinda was having a Halloween party. My wife decided that she wanted to go as something sexy, but she couldn't find a costume. So she made one. She decided she was going to be a little sprite. She made, out of felt, a short (super short, so short she could not bend over or her pussy would be on display) green micro-miniskirt, a really small, low-cut top (made so that when she moved a certain way you could see her tits in all their glory), green thigh-highs, and wings she borrowed from the friend.

Again I made sure she knew that it was perfectly ok, and even wanted, for her to have a good time. My best friend and I had to work till 2 in the morning so I wasn't able to join her, but we did manage to stop by several times. The first few times we stopped by Lucinda and my wife came right outside and talked to us. As we got farther into the night they were getting progressively drunker. When we came by around 11, Lucinda came out and talked to us but my wife wasn't around. Lucinda was also drunk off her ass. We waited and talked to Lucinda for 5 minutes... 10 minutes... then we had to leave.

I ended up ducking out of work about 1:15 or so, changed, and raced over to Lucinda's house. My wife was no longer in her costume, but was wearing pajama pants and a t-shirt. She was also totally trashed. There were two guys there that were just glaring daggers at me. Since the party was all wrapped up, I packed up my wife in my car and we left. I stopped at Jack in the Box for something to eat, and we went home. My wife ended up passing out on the couch.

The next day I asked her what went on and she said, "Nothing really, but Andy saw my nipple rings once when I moved and asked to see them so I showed him real quick. And this other guy was flirting with me, but he was married and I didn't want to go there."

She had a little crush on Andy. Here she was a 30 year old married mom and she had this 18 year old in the Air Force hitting on her. I kept telling her that she should just do something with him. I found out a few weeks later, from Lucinda no less, that she had done more than just "show him real quick." She had taken him into Lucinda's bed room and shown him. This happened while my friend and I were there waiting for her. I just recently found out from Lucinda that they were in there for a pretty long time and she was pretty sure that more went on than "seeing nipple rings" and that she had been outside to stall me and my friend until my wife could get out there. The second guy who had been glaring daggers at me was just a putz.

One day, when the kids were at the parents', and I was nice and stoned, we were having a real marathon session. We were going at it forever, and during one break, I reached over and start strumming her clit. Being married, of course, I know exactly how to bring her to orgasm quickly. As she was nearing climax, I leaned over and whispered in her ear, "Wouldn't you like it if Andy was doing this? Wouldn't you have liked it if Andy just took you in his arms when you showed him your nipple rings and started kissing you?" This just sent her over the edge and she started cumming. "Oh you liked that thought did you?" I continued, "Did you want him to fuck you that night? Did you want his big hard cock slamming into you?" In the throes of ecstasy, all she could do was moan yes over and over. She still swears up and down that nothing happened between her and Andy.

********************

A few more months went by and my wife decided that maybe she would try seeing what it would be like for her to sleep with another guy. We placed an ad on Adult Friend Finder, but of course we couldn't find the right guy, one that she found attractive. We even told a few of our closest female friends who were all for the idea, but no luck, until Lucinda started dating a guy who was into swinging. They decided to try out a swinger's club. They really liked it and had fun, so they took my wife and I there. We spent our time there having sex with each other because we couldn't find anyone that my wife was interested in having sex with.

My best friend, Brent, has always thought my wife was hot. At work, he would tell me about having wet dreams about my wife. As he tells me about dreaming about doing this and that to my wife, I can't very well tell him, "Damn, that sounds pretty hot. You should try it."

One day my wife started flirting with him. Apparently, she was being pretty explicit in her flirting as well, because he was on the phone to me in seconds. I guess you can understand that phone call. "Hey man, your wife is flirting with me and she's telling me exactly what she wants me to do to her and her to me."

"Well, man, you know, she is an adult, and is able to make her own choices." Needless to say, my friend was a little stunned, but he kept on flirting.

Soon after, my wife told me that she was going to ask Brent to go with her to return a too-small corset she bought at the Hustler store in Hollywood a couple months before. Naturally, as soon as she told me this I was not only hard as a rock, but all for it.

She planned her date, what they were going to do, what she was going to do, how far she was going to go, etc. The night before they were supposed to go out, another one of my wife's best friends, Jennifer, came over and helped my wife pick out what to wear.

(A little sidebar here. Jenn is also one of my ex-girlfriends. She knows that my wife has permission to play and thinks that it is cool of me to do that.)

The two of them pawed through my wife's closet and my wife was trying on clothes and rejecting them and trying on more clothes. They even took the time to pick out the perfect pair of panties for my wife to wear. She ended up choosing black skin tight stretchy pants (She calls them her Britney pants because they make her ass look very good), a white tank top with no bra, and a pink and blue g-string that is really nothing more than a triangle of fabric covering her pussy and strings everywhere else. She looked really good.

Since their date wasn't until around 8 in the evening, the night of the date she came home and took a nap; she was planning on staying up late. About 2 hours before the date she woke up and started getting ready. She showered and shaved her legs, underarms, and pussy, did her hair and makeup, and got dressed. Being the horndog that I am, I stood right there watching her as she was getting ready. She was finally ready, grabbed a couple condoms and put them in her purse, sat down to wait for him, and he knocked on the door. They left, went to Hustler Hollywood and returned the corset.

She started letting him know that he could have her if he wanted her. She had him pick out lingerie for her. He ended up picking out a bra and panty set, that I have to say looks pretty damn sexy on her. So after they finished up with their purchase at Hustler Hollywood she decided that she wanted him to take her to another store called the Pleasure Chest.

The Pleasure Chest is a sex toy store. Pretty much if you can think of the toy they most likely have it at this store.

My wife had a silver bullet (vibrator) that she kept in her car. My wife would use this while she was driving because it was too difficult to use her fingers to masturbate. Well you guessed it: she wore out her original silver bullet. So when Brent and my wife got to the Pleasure Chest he asked what they were getting there. She told him that she wanted him to pick out a new vibrator for her. From what I understand he picked out some pretty nice ones. Thick ones. Long ones. Turns out he already knew what she liked.

She finally found a new silver bullet and they bought that and left. They took their time coming home. While they were driving home she asked him if he wanted to see her new lingerie, then asked if he wanted to see her use the toy she just bought.

This is where he dropped a bomb. He told her that since she was my wife he was really wigging out on the idea of doing anything with her. So he brought her home and dropped her off. She gave him a hug and a kiss goodbye and he went home.

Oddly enough, after that he kept flirting with her every chance he got. My wife took this as that he was interested and wanted to but didn't have enough guts to try anything.

He started coming over every Friday after that and the three of us would get drunk and play poker after we put the kids to bed. Many times I would also get stoned. So after about 5 weeks of doing this my wife finally decided that she was going to give up on him. She had worn very sheer tops without a bra, skirts with no panties, tight pants. She had teased him mercilessly. She had grabbed his cock through his pants, sat on his lap and wiggled around. You name it, she had done it, and Brent was being a total jackass and not going for it. My wife had done everything except walk into the room naked and ask him if he was going to fuck her or not.

Reasonably, she decided she was going to try one last time and if he didn't take her up on it, then she would find someone else. So she put on a low cut top, that if she moved right you could see her tits, no bra, jeans, and a little yellow pair of panties.

Brent came over, we set out the chips and the cards, then Brent started making margaritas. I'm guessing that Brent decided he was going to get drunk because he made the margaritas really strong. He put almost a quarter of a fifth of tequila into the first pitcher.

We started playing cards. My wife kept flashing him, so pretty soon it was pretty apparent that Brent was sporting a pretty big hard on. At this point, we decided to take a break. Brent made another strong pitcher of margaritas, and the topic of conversation turned to my wife's nipple rings. Brent had always said that she's got more guts than him because he couldn't imagine ever doing anything like that just because of the pain involved alone. I remembered that Brent had never seen her nipple rings, so being the instigator that I am, I told my wife that she should show them to Brent. She agreed and pulled him back into our bedroom and whipped open her top and let him sit there and look at her tits for a good 5 minutes.

While this was going on I was outside on the patio smoking a bowl. Eventually they came out, way too soon for anything to have happened except for maybe a little kissing or maybe him feeling up her boobs. By that point my wife was a little buzzed, Brent was downright drunk, and I was stoned and a little buzzed from beer. We were standing out on the patio smoking and we start talking about sex. To this day, I have no idea what we were talking about specifically. I just know the general topic was sex, and I know I mentioned things that my wife especially liked. If they hit it off, I wanted my wife to come with sore legs and having problems walking because she was fucked so well. All of a sudden, Brent said, "We have to talk about something else because I am way too horny."

Of course, me being me, I replied with "Well no one is stopping you from taking her somewhere and fucking her brains out." The conversation stopped dead at that point. We came back inside to play cards again.

After we sat down, Brent looked at me and said "What do you mean I can go somewhere and fuck her brains out?"

So I told him again, "Look you're horny. She just took you aside and showed you her tits. She's been telling you for weeks that she wants you to fuck her. No one is stopping you from going to a hotel and fucking her silly." Then I got up and went to the bathroom.

While I was taking a piss, apparently he decided to finally see if she wanted to. He asked her "Do you want to take him up on it???"

I came back out, sat down, and we started playing cards. Only this time my wife wasn't paying attention at all. It got to be her turn, and she was just sort of staring off into space.

"Are we still playing?" I asked.

She said, "I'm sorry, I was thinking about something."

A few minutes later, I got up to go take another piss. I had a lot of beer. When I came out of the bathroom, my wife was in the bedroom putting on her jacket, grabbing some lube, and some condoms. She came up to me and asked me, "Are you sure this is ok???"

I about came in my pants because I knew at that point that my lovely wife was going to be getting some dick that was not mine. I said, "Yes, I'm sure. Yes, I want you to. I want you to go and have fun," and I kissed her. I even told her to pay for the hotel room. Around midnight, they left, and I was on the internet looking for someone to talk to within minutes of the door closing. I must have jerked off several times within the next couple of hours.

According to my wife, they went to a hotel, and my wife, feeling bold, had Brent wait in the car and she went in to get a room. The clerk apparently knew what was up, after all it was slightly after midnight and there was my wife, wedding ring and all getting a room. She said that this made her feel really naughty. So the clerk told her to have fun, winked at her, and they set off for the room.

When they got to the room, my wife told Brent that she was going to "freshen up," and headed for the bathroom. When she came out in her bra and panties, Brent was sitting on the bed, naked as a jaybird, with a nice sized hard on. It was longer than mine, about 8 inches, but not as thick, and it bent toward the side.

She got on the bed and they started kissing. As they were kissing, he slid down and slowly removed her bra, then slowly slid her panties down and off her feet. He started moving back up while kissing and licking her legs, and when he got to her pussy, his tongue parted her smooth lips and went straight to her engorged clit. He flicked it with the tip of his tongue, then quickly sucked it up between his teeth. He kept this up until she came.

He came up next to her and wiped off his chin and face. They kissed for a little while longer, then she reached down and started giving him a handjob, my wife's specialty.

Brent stopped her, confusing her for a moment, but then he put on a condom. He then pushed her back down on her back and got between her thighs. As he slid into her, the difference between how he felt and how I felt was a huge turn on for her. He slowly pushed his entire length into her until his pelvis was resting on hers, and then he bent down and kissed her again. While he was still in her, he rocked back so that he was sitting on his heels and while he was doing this he pulled her up so that her thighs were across his. Her hips and thighs were up on his and her head was down on the bed. Not too much of an angle but definitely some. Because of this position, even though her hips were up and everything was tilted downwards, when he thrust into her his cock would rub entirely along the top of the inside of her pussy. He held onto her hips with his hands and his thumbs were spread out so he could rub her clit at the same time. He would thrust into her deeply and sort of fast. She came like this twice before he switched positions on her again.

12