Our Story is a True One - Night 01

Story Info
How my girl and I had our first threesome.
5k words
4.48
96.2k
62

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/23/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ccbj69
ccbj69
58 Followers

Amber and I have been together for about 7 years now. I'm not sure when it started, probably long before I had started going out with girls, but I had always been turned on by watching other people having sex. I guess it just naturally developed in parallel with our relationship that I started fantasizing about watching Amber have sex with others.

It took me some time to ever bring this up with Amber, but we have a loving relationship and once I told her of my fantasies for the first time we would often make love talking about it, although it was something she said she would never do. We soon added reading erotic literature to our sex life, typically the stories where husbands shared their wives with friends, or strangers. It always made us very turned on, and some terrific lovemaking resulted. Whilst this was fine for Amber it always left me feeling slightly unfulfilled, and I knew I always would until we got the chance to do it for ourselves. When I mentioned this to Amber she assured me that we would never do it with another person, and that she couldn't make love to another man whilst I watched. This is the story of our first time, and how Amber made a fantasy happen for me that I will remember forever.

First off I would like to describe Amber to you. She is 29, blonde, and like me an Australian. She is around 5 foot 7 and has an amazing body. Years of dancing have left her toned, and during summer her skin goes a lovely bronze colour. By far my favourite part of her body though is her breasts. She has lovely, supple C cup breasts, whilst she has one nipple that is a slight "innie" that she feels self-conscious about, I love them dearly.

The first big advancement to my fantasy came when we started discussing who of my group of friends Amber could or would actually sleep with. It began while we were fucking, and she asked the question out of the blue. I couldn't believe my ears,

"So if I was to fuck one of your friends, who do you think I would like?"

I stopped thrusting for just a second thinking about this question. I had always fantasized about Amber having sex with another man, but I had never really put a face to the fantasy, I had always assumed some well-hung stranger would walk through the door and fuck my girlfriend while I watched.

"I think Chris would be best," I replied quickly, surprising myself.

Chris had been my mate for a very long time. We played sport together and recently he had been spending much more time at our house. He was a little older than us, about 35, but was very shy around women. It is well known around our football club that Chris was still a virgin, and he had to deal with a fair amount of criticism from all of the guys about it. Chris is not a bad looking guy, he is maybe a little shorter than average, but he is intelligent has a good physique and is a good talker once you get to know him. A lot of people assume that his shyness came from being small in the trousers, but we had showered together at the club, and I knew this wasn't the case either. He is just shy. I had always liked to help Chris whenever we went out to talk to women but truly he seemed a lost cause.

"I was thinking Chris as well," Amber said as she continued riding me, leaning forward to give me a long passionate kiss. "But do you think he would do it?"

"Of course he would want to have sex with you," I said, "He has never had sex with anyone you know?"

"I know. I think that sort of turns me on a bit too, but I'm not sure I could do it with anyone but you."

It wasn't long before I was cumming deep inside Amber and she was moaning to a huge climax. After cleaning off Amber snuggled close beside me and continued talking about Chris.

"There is something nice about being the first person to have sex with someone don't you think, and at least you know he is clean," she giggled, "He wouldn't even have to wear a condom, you know how much I hate condoms! But how could you ever let him know that he is allowed to sleep with me?"

"So you want to do it then?" I enquired.

"I'm not saying that, but I'm not sure how you can ever say that to a friend, - just come in here and have sex with my girlfriend while I jack off," she laughed.

"I think you would have to start the action, and I could just let it all happen in front of me, then join in when the time is right."

"I will never start anything like that, you know that. Goodnight darling." Amber said kissing me on the cheek making it clear that we were no closer to realising my fantasy anytime soon.

Things did step up a notch in our love making sessions after though. From that night on we had a face to put to the fantasy, and we no longer talked about Amber having sex with a strange man, we talked about Amber having sex with Chris. This always added much more spice to our sexlife, and added a lot of naughtiness to occasions when Chris came around to our house, or we caught up at the club. Chris was always clueless, but Amber and I would often exchange touches or eye contact but, as Amber requested, nothing eventuated from this except for suppressed hard-ons and damp panties.

It was not until a celebration at the club that I knew that anything would ever happen.

We met early at our footy club for an afternoon BBQ to celebrate the end of the season. We knew that we would see Chris at the club, but I hadn't mentioned anything of my fantasy that morning. When we arrived at the club, as usual Chris came straight over and started chatting to Amber. This was not unusual; I sometimes think that Amber is the only girl that Chris has talked more than 10 sentences with. We had a great afternoon drinking beers and enjoying the warmer weather. When the BBQ began winding up late in the afternoon, a friend from the club invited us to their house to continue on drinking. Since it was a Saturday and we both didn't have work the next day we happily accepted. We asked Chris to join us and as usual he came along.

When we arrived at the house the boys quickly separated from the girls and went out to the back to continue drinking. Our host Tom had the outdoor spa working and it did not take long for us boys to jump in. Before long the dares were thrown out to be nude, and the bathers were soon abandoned. This often happens after a few drinks at Tom's house, much to the disgust of his wife, before long she had come outside to see what was going on, give a disapproving look at the childish boys, and return back to the safety of inside and report our behaviour to the other girls.

We continued drinking, so much so that thoughts about my fantasy had drifted to the back of my mind. Then something happened to make it come snapping back and to make me almost instantly hard.

Amber had come outside and was standing next to Chris who was in the spa and was talking to the boys. I'm not sure why this turned me on so much, but the thought of Amber standing there next to the spa chatting (innocently enough) to 4 naked guys was quite a turn on.

"I've heard there are some hot naked guys out here," she joked. "I would join you in there, but it looks pretty full, and I don't have any bathers to wear," she said loud enough so that I could hear over the bubbles.

"C'mon, get in," everyone chorused. Even Chris despite his shyness cheered Amber on to get into the spa.

"Maybe next time guys," Amber said as she began walking away from the spa to boos from all of us. But before long Amber was back, and this time she was wearing a pair of bather bottoms that she had borrowed from Tom's wife and a loose fitting T-shirt. She quickly walked over by my side and whispered in my ear.

"I couldn't get her bather top to cover me, it was way too small so I just grabbed a t-shirt. That will be OK won't it?"

I nodded my head, and with that Amber hopped into the spa doing her best to ignore the cheers from the other boys. I now knew I would be staying in the spa for some time; I was going to have to wait for the swelling to go down to avoid major embarrassment.

Nothing untoward happened in the spa, but I think Amber got a kick out of knowing that she was sitting only inches away to 4 different naked men, and I'm sure that she knew the effect it was having on us, especially me, but she was well behaved and so were the boys around us. I don't know if Chris could believe his luck, and I'm sure he was stealing many glances at Amber's chest, particularly when the spa became too hot and she pulled herself up to the side of the spa so that only her legs were in the water causing the wet shirt she was wearing to cling tightly to her breasts showing small lumps where her nipples were. It was no more revealing than her normal bather top, but it felt very intimate having Amber threatening to reveal so much in such a close environment.

As the night began slowly winding down, and the booze started getting the better of a few of us it was clear it was time for us to go home. Amber and I had not mentioned my fantasy once, but it was well and truly in the forefront of my mind, and in hindsight must have been in Amber's also.

We lived the furthest from anyone and decided to get a cab home. Chris had got a lift with us to Tom's house so having no transport decided to get into our cab. We would drop him off on the way to our house. It wasn't until we were well under way that I sprung my idea on the other two.

"Chris, you should just spend the night at our house, that way I can take you up to the club in the morning so you don't have to worry about getting your car tomorrow."

A perfectly reasonable plan, that had me seeming like the good guy. This gave me a good excuse for getting Chris to the house should nothing happen or Amber get angry. But from that moment on I was thinking only about how I was going to get the two of them into bed together.

When we walked through the front door we had time for one more drink and then Amber announced it was time for bed. I made up a bed very quickly on the couch for Chris and I followed Amber into the bedroom. She was undressing completely. Amber normally sleeps naked, unless we have company in the house, then she will always wear something so that when she has to get up during the night she doesn't hunt for clothes in the dark. I took this as a good sign, and soon I was over to her on the bed kissing her and holding her.

"You were very sexy in the spa tonight."

"Huh?"

"You were very sexy before in the spa. Did it turn you on being in the same spa as all of those naked men?" I asked.

"Kind of. Did it turn you on though?"

"Yes very much, I was kind of hoping you were going to get naked, but I knew you wouldn't."

"No way I was going to get naked. Do you think Chris would have liked it if I did though?" She asked a little sarcastically.

"Yes I think so, he couldn't take his eyes off you as it was. I think that is more than he has ever seen of a woman as it was."

"Yes I noticed him staring, if it was just him in the spa I might have taken the t-shirt off. I thought you would have been pestering me all day that you want me to have sex with him tonight." Amber said breaking away from the small kisses I was planting on her neck. Here was my chance.

"I would love for you to have sex with him, but like I said I think you need to make it happen. You should walk out there now naked and see if he wants anything."

"No way! I am not going out there. I have always said that if anything happens you have to make it happen!"

"No, you have always said nothing is going to happen full stop." I said laughing, "So does this mean that if I go out there and get him to come in here that something might happen then?" I couldn't stop shaking I was so nervous, but I managed to control my hand enough to run it down over her tight flat stomach to the mound between her legs. Amber stretched her whole body very hard like she was trying to stop her own body from shaking.

"Well?" I said rubbing her again.

"You won't go and ask, but if he came in to the bedroom I wouldn't care," she replied.

"I'm not going to get him to come in here if you don't care, you have to want him to come in here."

"Honey, this is your fantasy, I will let him come in here, but its up to you. I doubt if he will even want to come in here," she said.

By now I had slipped a finger inside her and felt that she was very wet. I continued stroking her thinking on what my next move should be.

"If you want him to come in here, you had better stop doing that, you're going to make me cum," Amber breathed deeply.

This made me stop what I was doing and jump out of bed; Amber must have wanted to do it to stop me while I was pleasuring her. I quickly opened the door and shut it behind me, walking out to the lounge room where Chris was still making himself comfortable and had not yet drifted to sleep.

"What's up?" He asked seeing me standing in the door way.

"Nothing, just checking to see if you have got everything," I asked, wandering over to take a seat opposite the couch on which he was laying.

"Sorry that the bedding arrangements aren't better mate, if I was a good host I would provide better. You should see where I get to sleep, there is a naked woman in there!" I joked nervously.

Chris just smiled at that, I'm not sure what he thought I was after, then I blurted.

"Do you want to come into our room?"

"What do you mean?" He asked shooting me a confused look. Then I started telling him about the fantasy of ours, I conveniently forgot to tell him it was a fantasy of mine that we had always wanted to invite another man into our bedroom for a night of fun while I watched and maybe joined in.

"What? You are telling me that you want me to come into the bedroom with you and have sex with Amber," Chris asked again not sure he could believe what he was saying. I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

"Yes, do you want to?"

"Ummm yes, you sure you want me too though?"

"Yes, but I think I had better check on Amber first," I said getting up, trying to hide my hard on walking back into the bedroom. Amber was lying in the middle of the bed under the covers, but was certainly not asleep.

"So did you ask him?" She asked a little smugly, quite sure that the answer would be no.

"Yes, and he is keen, if you still are."

"You didn't ask him," she said smiling, she still thought this was all part of fantasy role-playing.

"I asked him, and he wants to have sex with you, but I said that I will have to check with you first to see if you still want to. So do you?"

"I don't believe you asked him, but like I said, if you bring him in here I wont mind." Without looking back or waiting for the reply, I knew it was now or never so I walked back out to the lounge room leaving the bedroom door wide open and collected Chris.

"Amber said yes," I reported to Chris, "Come into our bedroom." I then turned around and walked back towards the bedroom.

Amber had hardly moved since I left, she was still sitting upright, the sheets wrapped around her covering her from the waist down, her beautiful tits sitting proudly in the open air. I walked through the door and will remember forever the look on Amber's face when she saw me walking through the door with Chris walking in behind me. She did not move once to cover herself up, but the look of surprise on her face almost fulfilled my fantasy at once.

I took the lead and decided to start taking my clothes off, hoping that Chris would do the same. The first moments were a little awkward but Amber broke the ice.

"So Adam has told you about his fantasy then? I want you to know that you can touch me anywhere tonight. I am your partner tonight the same way he is, please don't be nervous to touch me anywhere or do anything to me."

At that she reached up from the bed and started kissing Chris. He had only just gotten naked, and Amber pulled him down onto the bed. She continued kissing him deeply moaning softly into his mouth. I'm pretty sure that was Chris' first kiss, and I'm sure it was the first time he had seen a woman's breasts in the flesh (without paying first). He caught on fast though and soon had reached out and was touching her breasts, taking her nipples in his fingers and rolling them around slowly. This turned Amber on and soon she pulled him further onto the bed so that they were both lying next to each other. Amber had discarded the sheet that was once wrapped around her waist so that they both laid on the bed completely naked. Amber's hips began gyrating against Chris, and I'm sure that he must have felt a little overwhelmed that just 15 minutes before this he had been lying on couch a 35 year old virgin. Amber continued moaning into his mouth as she kissed him hard, rubbing and grinding her pelvis over his body. Chris kept up though, and was soon grinding his now hard cock back against Amber.

I had seen Chris' cock before this, but when erect it was fairly impressive. He hadn't taken much care in removing hair so it had a shaggy look, but nevertheless Amber was very excited and soon had both hands on it rubbing it against her still gyrating mound. She forced the head of the cock closer to her moist lips, moaning loudly the first time she felt the head touch the velvety folds at the entrance to her vagina.

"I want you to fuck me," Amber moaned over and over softly as she rubbed her moist pussy over the head of his cock getting him harder.

At this stage I had just been watching transfixed. It was hard to believe that only moments ago I had been rubbing my hand across my beautiful partners pussy in that very same spot, thinking about my fantasy of 7 years, and here it was coming true before my eyes.

Amber looked up at me, and motioned for me to come down onto the bed and join them. She hadn't stopped her movements against Chris or her moaning but she broke away from kissing him to lay a huge kiss on my lips, twisting her body at right angles so that her pussy didn't move an inch away from Chris' hard cock.

Amber then turned back to her new sex partner and pulled the head of his penis towards her pussy. This time, in a quick movement, she lodged the large tip of his penis inside her pussy. She moaned hard as I brought my hands up around her back to the side of breasts, leaning down to trail small kisses on her shoulders and back. On her side she then inched closer to Chris, her pussy devouring inches of his cock with each small movement. Before long Chris was fully inside my girlfriend, and was moving in a back and forth motion, rocking Amber gently from side to side.

I had always thought that because Chris was a virgin that he would pop fairly quickly inside Amber's pussy but I think he took us both by surprise. Chris continued pumping into Amber as she bucked and moaned, alternating kisses between her new lover and me. I continued stroking her back from the top of her shoulders right down to her arse. Amber has always loved her arse being rubbed during lovemaking, so I think having another man inside her with his hands on her breats whilst mine were all over her back sent into another plane of passion, and she was soon screaming loudly enough to wake our neighbours.

Amber had never had great staying power while having sex on her side, so soon she rolled Chris onto his back and sat astride him not allowing even an inch of his cock slip out of her warm pussy. This freed her arms up so she could start paying my cock some attention. The visual of looking up to see Amber riding up and down enjoying another man, combined with the stimulation of her alternating kissing him and me while stroking my cock with her free hand is one of the most enjoyable moments I have ever had in my sex life.

Amber built and built towards an amazing climax, which she screamed her way through at the top of her lungs. Amber has always been vocal during lovemaking but this was something else. Amber would later tell me that the combined feeling of 4 hands on her body, Chris' large cock buried deep inside her and my cock in her hand was close to the best orgasm she had ever had. At that moment the pent up years of fantasy came flooding out of her and she collapsed moaning and gasping on top of me, pulling Chris' still hard cock out of her.

ccbj69
ccbj69
58 Followers
12