Our Sub Fantasy Fulfilled Ch. 03

Story Info
Amy's nipples are pierced.
802 words
4.35
82.2k
5

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 03/09/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DiggerDave
DiggerDave
1,316 Followers

This is a short continuation of the previous two parts to 'Our sub fantasy fulfilled.' and may make more sense if you were to read the previous stories. This part is relativity short and not as openly erotic as the previous ones. However it is a continuation of the story and will possibly help set the scene for further chapters.

* * * * *

I came home from work expecting Patty my wife to be home before me as she was working an early shift at the hospital. I was hoping she would be in a good mood and would let me sink my cock into her hairy wet pussy.

When Patty did come home she was over two hours late and I asked her where she had been. Patty explained to me that she had been out on an excursion with our subby little slut, Amy. She explained that Amy would not be able to visit us for a few weeks, but when she did I would like what I saw.

I was intrigued by what Patty had told me and pushed her further to tell me what she had been up to with Amy earlier that afternoon. Patty told me that both she and Amy were on an early shift and a few days previously Patty had asked Amy to bring her collar into work, Amy had apparently protested at this saying that she was unsure about involving her sub collar within the work situation. However Patty explained to her that the collar would not be used during the work shift, but was only to be worn after work. Hearing this Amy reluctantly brought her collar with her that day.

Patty explained to me that after their early shift had finished she called Amy to her private supervisors office and put on and buckled the leather sub collar up around her neck. At the same time she lightly brushed her lips with hers and squeezed her ass through the nurses work uniform. Patty explained that now Amy was wearing our collar she was her property. Amy apprehensively agreed.

As they left the hospital Patty drove Amy into town, found a parking space and walked down a dingy side street. Halfway down the street was a small shop that specialized in tattoos and erotic piercing. Patty opened the door and pushed Amy in through it in front of her. Once inside the dimly lit shop, which had pictures of tattoos all over the walls, a young man came up to them and asked if they needed any help. Patty told me what happened next.

She told him that her 'friend' was requiring both her nipples pierced and would like to look at a selection of erotic adornments. Amy looked at Patty in aghast amazement and obvious displeasure, but could not say anything, or back out, as she was wearing her sub collar. The attendant apparently spent some time explaining the piercing process and showing Amy and Patty various sizes of bars and rings. Eventually Patty decided that Amy should have a pair of large size rings, rather than a set of bars, to grace her huge nipples.

The attendant took Amy into a well-lit back room that was clean and tidy. His piercing instruments were laid out in sterile packets on a stainless steel tray. Patty instructed Amy to slip of her nurses uniform and bra to free her tits. Patty told me that the attendant seemed a little surprised that Patty told Amy what to do. Amy did as she was told without any fuss and sat in the piercing chair with only her panties, shoes and collar on. Patty said that she stood behind Amy and sueezed and rolled her nipples between her fingers while the attendant looked on in amazement, as Amy's face blushed red in total embarrassment. As Patty played with Amy's nipples they stiffened and became engorged sticking out at least an inch from her pendulous breasts.

Patty told me that the piercing was over very quickly and was not that painful for Amy. The attendant marked each nipple, then pierced them and inserted the large gold rings. When the piercing was completed Amy put her bra and nurses uniform back on while the attendant outlined the aftercare process.

Patty explained that she had dropped Amy home and had then come straight here, and that was why she was late. Patty said that she enjoyed forcing Amy to have her nipples pierced as she knew that it would give me great pleasure next time Amy came over to be used.

I was overjoyed at this news, as I loved our subby little slut's huge nipples. Now that they were pierced we could both look forward to playing and tormenting them when they had healed.

DiggerDave
DiggerDave
1,316 Followers