Our Swinging Vacation Day 02

Story Info
They spend the day by the pool taking in the scenery.
940 words
4.08
51.6k
1
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/08/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
biggun76
biggun76
93 Followers

When I awoke the next day, Paige was gone. I questioned my wife when she awoke, but she hadn't heard or seen Paige leave either. We took our time getting ready, and then headed down to get some breakfast.

After finishing up with breakfast, we decided that today we'd relax by the pool. We were lucky enough to find an open cabana and settled in. I laid down on one of the chairs and watched Sue strip down to nothing. She suggested that instead of staying in the cabana, we should leave our stuff there and move to a couple of open chairs so we could get a tan. We spied a couple of loungers on the edge of the pool and settled in. I elected to keep my trunks on, because I was afraid with all the action, I'd be sporting a hard-on all day. I must say it was very hot to see my wife laying there naked in front of all these strangers. I propped the back of the chair up so that I could sit up and watch all the excitement. At this point most of what I saw was only nakedness. Over by the far corner was the only couple having sex. From where I was, I could see a man standing up with a woman down on her knees in front of him. I obviously couldn't see much of the woman, but her ass looked good. Unfortunately the blowjob didn't lead to anything else, and the two separated soon after. I took out a magazine to read, but continued scanning the crowd occasionally so that I wouldn't miss anything. There were a few really hot women lying around, but nothing else really going on, so I closed my eyes to take a nap.

When I awoke, I was surprised by what I saw. Sue was laying flat on the lounger with some stud down on his knees eating her out. I made eye contact with her and she stared deep in my eyes without blinking as this man pleasured her. Still without breaking eye contact with me, she reached down; took hold of his head and pulled him up her body. In a blink, the man had thrust his cock in her and begun fucking her with abandon. Sue was dead silent as this guy fucked her. There was just something so cold and animal-like about her expressionless face. Before she knew it, he pulled out of her and covered her tits with his load. He stood up and kissed her and was gone. She took out a towel to clean herself off, and then jumped in the pool to freshen up.

Seeing this had gotten me really horny, so I got up to go find some action for myself. I took my time walking around, trying to find the right target. The selection was incredible, and knowing that I was almost guaranteed to nail any of them was a great feeling. After some deliberation I found my target. She was a hot little thing with what appeared to be a slightly Asian look. She was very petite, with small little boobs, and long, straight black hair. She was topless, but still had her bikini bottoms on. She was sitting up, reading a book when I approached her and introduced myself. She was very friendly, and introduced herself as Kim. She told me that she was here with her husband, but she hadn't seen him all day. As we talked, I was really becoming fond of her. She was very sweet and very pretty. Just from sitting here talking to her, I could feel my cock getting hard. I was so intent talking to her that I didn't even realize that it was poking out from my pant-leg. Kim noticed though. "Well, what do we have here?" she asked laughingly. She then reached her hand down and grabbed me under the trunks. She began doing this great little thing with her two fingers; making circular motions around the tip. I was afraid I'd go right then.

Mercifully she took her hand back and stood up. She gave me an incredibly hot kiss, then knelt in front of me; pulled my trunks to the ground, and took me in her mouth. She was an amazing cocksucker. She licked around the head while tracing the length of my shaft with her long fingernails. I looked down to see her head bobbing up and down on me. As soon as she placed her other hand on my scrotum and began squeezing my balls, I knew I was gone. Sure enough, I started spurting, filling her mouth with my come. She continued her ministrations, licking me totally clean. She swallowed every single drop. I pulled her up off her knees, and gave her a kiss.

As I started to walk away, she tapped me on the arm.

"You're wife is really pretty. Maybe the four of us can get together sometime. I'd really like to feel you inside me." she asked, seductively.

"Sounds great. We'll be seeing you." I answered enthusiastically.

I headed back over to the cabana and lay back down next to Sue. She didn't even mention what I'd been up to. We stayed for a couple of hours then headed back to the room. We showered and dressed, but we were both worn out from the sun. Instead of going downstairs to get dinner, we decided we'd just get room service. We ate our meal and enjoyed a bottle of wine, and then got to bed early so we'd be refreshed for the next day.

biggun76
biggun76
93 Followers