Our Trip to Canada Ch. 05

Story Info
Amy meets Joanna and the games begin.
4.2k words
4.09
43.5k
2

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/23/2022
Created 06/20/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke early, despite the escapades of the previous evening that carried on 'til the early hours. Josh was sleeping peacefully and showed no sign that he was about to wake. I ran my finger down the inside of his arm and got no response, he was out, completely. Making my way to the bathroom I flicked the button on the laptop and planned out the next part of my quest as I showered.

Josh was still in the same sleeping position when I returned from the bathroom. I sat myself down at the desk then logged onto my email account and was very surprised to see an email from Joanna in my inbox. I hadn't heard any movement from the room next to ours and presumed that at this early hour they would still be sleeping. I laughed as I read it.

Hi

We just got home and what an evening and night we had. It was wonderful. And I must say I'm very impressed that you found where we were. I loved the flowers. Thank you. And yes I can confirm that the panties you requested were worn and your dare was a success. You know you will have one coming your way now Missy! Richard booked us a room at the hotel but we were kept awake until 4 this morning by the horny noisy couple next door. WOW, she WAS a screamer and there's me thinking I was the only one, he-hee! We slept until about 6:30 and then thought we'd come home and sleep for the rest of the day. Not that I want to sleep much, I'm horny as hell! I'll write later on and give you ALL the juicy details.

See ya,

Joanna.

I looked over at sleeping beauty and decided to venture out for a while on my own. I scribbled down a little note and left it on my pillow along with my lilac lace knickers that I had in my mouth last night and laid the fragrant crutch near Josh's head. I quickly dressed and made way out to the False Creek ferry hoping to venture towards the Vancouver flea market area. I was astounded at what I found there, and definitely the saying of 'another mans junk is another mans treasure' fitted so aptly. I found antiques galore, gadgets for one thing and another, clothes and jewellery. Wandering slowly through the busy market I pondered on my next move with Joanna.

I decided to write her an email when I got back to the hotel saying that Josh would be having his family staying for a day or two and that I will probably not be around. At least that will bide me some time to think what to do. It was a pleasant shock that events took on a different turn last night, but I needed time to adjust to this situation and last night I nearly blew it. It was time to let it cool for a day or so, plus also there were a few places Josh and I wanted to visit, Stanley Park being one of them.

****

Two days later:

It was the first time I had checked my emails since I sent my letter to Joanna. In my inbox I saw the subject, 'details and THE screamer!' My heart skipped a beat and numerous things swept through my mind. Had she found out? Evidently the answer to that was 'no'. She told me the exact course of events and then proceeded to tell me about the 'screamer' in the next room.

"Jesus, she was loud, and sometimes it was muffled, like she was either gagged or had panties in her mouth. Jeez, what if she had two guys in the room with her and she was getting fucked by one and then sucking off another guy at the same time!"

I laughed at that and counted my blessings that her and Richard hadn't gone out onto the balcony and spied on us. A delightful shiver ran through me as I prepared to send her a reply. I decided that getting straight to the point would be the most fun!

Hi,

You sure did have a great anniversary didn't you? I just loved it when those guys walked passed the restaurant window and you crossed your legs and the slit in your skirt revealed the tops of your stockings. I know you finish work at about 3:30pm. How about I meet you at the Holy Rosary Cathedral. Josh and I visited it yesterday and it's truly beautiful. We also went to Stanley Park and did some naughty things! There is a bench under the St Therese stained glass window. I'll meet you there at 4:30pm.

Love ya Amy (the screamer!)

With that sent, Josh took me shopping and we found a little café that served a full English breakfast. My mouth watered at the thought of tucking into sausages, bacon and fried eggs. We sat ourselves at the window that looked onto the street. I noticed that the majority of people carried themselves in a carefree and non-rushed manner, so unlike the hustle and bustle of the streets in England. Josh did most of the talking as I gazed dreamily at the passers-by. He knew I was starting to feel the apprehension and every now and then he would wink at me and touch my hand.

I broke the minute of silence that had drifted over us. "So what will you do this afternoon while I meet Joanna?"

"I'm going to visit Science World. It's that big golf ball shaped building thing. It looks really interesting and you know how much of a geek I am!" He chuckled as he said it.

"Yeah, but you're my geek!"

He winked and smiled at me again. "Are you changing into your new clothes before you meet her or are you going like that?"

"I'm changing. I'll wear my new skirt and my white vest type thing with the lace edging, shows my cleavage!" I grinned.

"Mmm, and we know how much we like your cleavage!" He cheekily smiled.

I kicked at his foot. "Don't you start on me in here!"

"What did I do?"

"You did nothing except give me that look..."

He chuckled. "Gets you every time doesn't it? We'd better get a move on, I know you, you'll spend the next two hours and more getting ready for her."

We made our way back to the hotel and shortly afterwards Josh decided to leave to visit Science World. God, he is going to be in his element!

I prepared my clothes and took another shower. I contemplated on whether I should wear my skirt and heels, I rarely wear them but she'll be delighted if I did. I've told her a few times that she's brought out the real woman in me. The heels took a while to get used to, but I think I've got those figured out pretty well.

After my shower I walked over to my clothes on the bed and made my mind up that I'd wear the skirt and the heels. Glancing over at the clock I noticed it was now quarter past three and I quickly dried and sorted my hair out then slipped on my white lace knickers. After that I put on my plain, white under wired bra, the smoothness would show off my two soft abundant pillows under the tight white vest top with the lace edging. I stepped into my white knee length skirt that had swirling turquoise patterns distributed evenly over it that were surprisingly unobtrusive. And lastly, my heels, which were only two and a half inches high, but that's enough for me. I do not want to fall over and show Vancouver my succulent treasures!

Walking to the cathedral I wondered how we would react when we set eyes on each other. So many times I've played the part out in my mind. Would I open my arms out and just hug her and kiss her on the cheek? Would she expect me to fall submissively to her feet? So many games we have played that consisted of domination/submission or just dirty dares that we issued each other. We switch many times and I just love dominating her. She is such a strong woman but when I send her to her corner with her knickers in her mouth it just sends me nearly over the edge. She then has to write and tell me all about it, how she feels the humiliation of it all and that's when I topple on the crest of ecstasy, over the edge!

I walked around the cathedral and saw the bench underneath the St. Therese window. Joanna wasn't there much to my relief and it gave me a few minutes to sit and calm my rapidly beating heart. On the arm of the bench a tourist guide of Vancouver sat, obviously abandoned by its previous resting owners. I opened out the booklet and followed the tourist trail of the points of interest scattered around the city.

Enthralled by so much to follow I didn't hear the click clicking of heels rest before me. It was only when I noticed a shadow cast over me that my eyes averted from the guide. I lifted my head slightly and then I heard her.

"Well, well young lady, you like playing games don't you?"

Jesus, my heart sank and the tone in her voice made my pussy quiver. Shit, she is going straight to the Domme part. I was crumbling, she only needs to say a couple of words and I will quite willingly sink to my knees. I slowly raised my head and my eyes met hers. Her stern look changed dramatically to one of smiles and warmth. She opened her arms and I jumped off the bench to embrace her.

"You nearly had me on my knees there." I held her for what seemed like an eternity. On lonely nights when Josh worked the overnight shift it was Joanna I held so close to me. I pulled back to take a better view of her. "Wow, you are wearing what I picture you in a lot of the time. You look great!"

"I didn't want to disappoint you my dear Amy. And did the young lady bit have the desired effect?" She grinned at me.

"Yes." I looked down, following her buttoned blouse and her grey skirt.

"Look at me when I am talking to you. Yes what?"

I smiled at her teasing, but I guess she had to know that our many months of playing and mild training had not gone to waste. "Yes... Mistress!"

"Good. Now sit down and tell me what possessed you to fly here for crying out loud!"

"It was a mad cap idea at first. Josh and I had some holidays due and well, you kept telling me about your anniversary and where you'll be and what time and everything. I knew it was possible to do and if it didn't work out then we could just enjoy this great city."

"Is Josh here?" She looked around, waiting for him to pop up out from the bushes.

"Not right now, no. I wanted to meet you alone so he's gone off to Science World or something."

She took my hands in hers and there was a brief pause, a moment where time stood still. We gazed at each other, looking deeper into each other's souls. Her grasp on my hands lessened and I pulled one hand away. Even though she had already held me, I wanted to touch her, to feel her. My finger sloped down her cheek and I leant forward. "Can I kiss you?"

She didn't answer or move and for a split second I thought about backing off and then I saw that look. The look I suspected she had when at times she had written to me and said I mustn't be a chicken, to be a strong woman and take what I want. She was right of course, she built me up, praised me and encouraged me. She even tortured me when I slipped into my 'old' way of having no self-esteem. I had changed since we'd started writing. I needed to show her that I would take control of what I want.

I moved myself forward until I was only a couple of inches from her mouth. This is what I'd wanted for so long, my first kiss with a woman. My skin lightly tingled from head to toe. It felt surreal, like I was watching a woman, me, lean her head forward and lick her lips then softly brush them against another woman. When the lips connected I was back in myself, feeling the softness, feeling the slight pressure that our moist lips were applying to each other.

The bells of the cathedral suddenly rung out and interrupted our intimate moment. I had no idea how long we had been kissing. I broke our stare and looked around the grounds. People were scattered about, taking pictures and sauntering in and out between the trees and gravestones. What would they be thinking seeing a younger woman kissing an older one? I looked down, feeling a little embarrassed and a little ashamed at my outward spurt of public affection.

Joanna stood up and towered over me. She took the lead the majority of the time in our games and the way she stood there in a no nonsense stance told me I was about to succumb to one of them.

"Right young lady... I think a dare should be issued after your behaviour the other night."

I looked up at her in shock. "What... now?"

"YES... NOW!"

My knees trembled at the thought, but it was the ache and throbbing in my pussy that overpowered me. "What do I have to do?"

"Well I see you got nicely dressed up for me and you're wearing a skirt so this shouldn't be too hard for you. I know you've done worse. Remember your masturbatory session at your local church, do you?"

"You can't make me do that here..." I nervously said.

She giggled. "Yeah I can because I know how much you like to please me. But as you've been so naughty with your little plans I have something else I want you to do."

"Ok." There was a slight pause and then I muttered to myself. "I can do this!"

"Or if you like, you can back down, go and find Josh and enjoy the rest of your vacation. But it would be such a shame as you've flown all this way to play with me. I would hate it if you regretted your decision to leave now. I think we could have a lot of fun and I know you would love to include the guys, knowing what you know about my little Dickie!" She smiled wickedly.

God, she knew how to manipulate me, but again she was right and I knew damn well what she meant about her little Dickie.

I chuckled at her and shook my head. "Ok, Mistress... what is your dare?"

"Right, we are going into the cathedral together and we are going to sit down. That is all you need to know right now." I stood up and straightened out my skirt. "I'm pleased you decided to wear a skirt and the heels for me. Although they aren't very high are they?" She said with a hint of flippancy.

"They are high enough for me and what have I told you before, those who wear the heels, dominate... and those who don't... don't! They suit you far better Joanna. And before we go on, you were right... you do have the greatest of legs!"

"I know Missy, that's what I keep telling you." We walked into the cathedral. "Come on, back here. I don't want us to be thrown out."

I was getting nervous now, she is more daring than me and to be honest, her dares frighten the shit out of me at times. She ushered me along a pew and we sat and talked for a while. Visitors to the cathedral walked in the aisle and around the outside of the pews looking at the fantastic artwork and stained glass windows.

"Now, lift your skirt up your thighs..." I sheepishly looked around. "If you act like that Missy you will be seen. Just act normal. Talk to me!" I looked at her and started talking about nothing in particular. Her eyes gazed down and she watched me hitch my skirt to my thighs. "See, wasn't hard to do was it? Now spread you legs!" I spread them and she turned her body towards me. Her fingers touched my knee and they walked higher and higher up my thigh.

"Jesus Christ, what are you doing?"

"Don't blaspheme Missy, remember where you are!" She said with a smirk. I gasped as her finger pressed into my knickers. It stroked rhythmically, up and down, up and down. "My, my you are soaked and from what I can feel you are wearing... lace panties."

"You're gonna have to stop. I can't take this!"

"Oh, I'll stop in a minute... just a little more. We like it when they are nice and fragrant, don't we?"

"Please stop!" My breathing was rapid and in a blur I saw the many visitors passing us, unaware at was going on right by the side of them. Within a second or two the stroking had stopped and I looked at Joanna who had her moist digit in her mouth.

"I often wondered how you would taste... now for the best part."

"Best part, there's more!" I said in shock.

"Oh yeah, now listen to me, because when you do this next bit, I am gonna be sitting right here watching you. Now, pull your skirt down." I got up and adjusted my skirt. My knees were trembling and I nearly stumbled. "Ok, now pull your panties down your thighs."

"Are you fucking crazy?"

"No... well, maybe a little. But you love this. I can tell!" I did as she requested. "Now walk around the cathedral, nice and slowly and one bit of advice, walk with your legs spread a bit more than usual. I would hate it if your panties dropped to the floor!" An evil smile beamed from her face. "Go on... I'm watching."

I sidestepped out of the pew and began my slow journey around the ancient, stony building. I glanced behind me several times and caught her eyes on me. She nodded every now and then, a silent order for me to proceed on with her task. My nerves were starting to dissipate and I was now beginning to enjoy my naughtiness. I casually looked over at Joanna and gave her a smile. She nodded her approval. I snaked my way through groups of children and elderly day-trippers who were totally oblivious to a woman walking beside them, between them, with her knickers nearly at her knees and her pussy oozing sweet arousal onto her clammy inner thighs. As I walked up the middle aisle I focused solely on Joanna, everyone else appeared to vanish. I shuffled between the pews and stood beside her.

Joanna turned to face me and as she did, her hand crept up my skirt. "You enjoyed that didn't you? Your thighs are sticky!" My face burned with shame, signifying that I had enjoyed it. In one swift movement she yanked my knickers down to my ankles. I shot my head around looking for people who could be standing nearby. "Don't worry, I checked before I did it! Now take them off and sit down."

I stepped out of them and bent to pick them up. I scrunched them in my hand attempting to hide the white lace in my fist. "You haven't finished yet young lady!"

"You are joking..."

"Do you want to play?"

"Yes." She lifted an eyebrow, letting me know I had missed something. "Mistress." I muttered.

"Good, now look down there." She pointed to the opposite side of the cathedral. "You see that little walkway bit, that goes to the altar. Well, to the left of that, just where the choirboys sit, there is a statue of Jesus, its made of wood."

I spat out a chuckle.

"What's so funny?"

"Is it a self-portrait?"

"What?"

"He was a carpenter right? Did he carve it himself?" I giggled again.

"Stop being cheeky... I'll never get used to your humour. I'm being serious, his arms are outstretched and what I want you to do is take your lace panties, and dangle them off Jesus' arm."

"Now you got to be kidding. Are you serious, what happens if the priest comes out?"

"Well you'll have to be careful, wont you?

"Oh you are something else... "

She smiled, the look on her face telling me she was thriving in this. "Yeah, I'm your evil Mistress, now go on, I will follow behind you." She said with a hint of sarcasm.

I took a deep breath and scuffled to the side to get out between the pews. I clenched the knickers in my hand and strutted towards the altar without taking any backward glances. I hesitantly looked around and luckily the visitors had dwindled a lot and only a few remained, idly dawdling about.

I saw the wooden statue before me and it was huge, his arms were a little higher than my height. I would have to reach up to hook my knickers on. I hesitated, took one look at Joanna and then carried on walking, ignoring her disapproving stare. I walked around the first row of pews and then made my way back to the statue. No one was around me apart from Joanna who walked about five feet behind me. I unclenched my fist and quickly lifted my arm and hung my knickers over the open hand of Jesus. Without a second glance I briskly walked out of the cathedral and headed towards the bench under the St Therese window.

Joanna sat beside me and held my hand. "Did you like doing that for me?"

I took a couple of deep breaths and smiled at her. "I'm ashamed to say it, but yes!"

"I had a feeling you might." She smirked.

"It didn't take you long to get into the game playing."

"Well, there is no point in dragging out the awkwardness of meeting is there? We both know why we have this friendship."

"I see your point."

Joanna lovingly put her arm around me and hugged me into her. "I'm pleased you're here you know!" She softly said and she planted a kiss on my cheek followed by handing me a small card. "Look, here's my address. You and Josh must come to dinner tomorrow evening. You know what day it is tomorrow..."

12