Our Vacations In Greece Ch. 01

Story Info
A true story of a Latin Maried Couple In Greece.
1.7k words
4.19
136.3k
26

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/21/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story that happened to us while we had our vacation in Greece back on October 2009.

Our names are Javier and Maria Yolanda; Mayo for short. We have been married for 6 years and have no kids. I am 36 years old, 5'10" and weight 192 lbs, my wife Mayo is 34 years old, 5'7" 135 lbs blonde, 34d 28 34, shaved smooth, she is a beautiful Colombian woman who always has have men turn around and look at her. Back in Colombia at 21 she was once a festival queen.

I have always teased her about she been able to handle a hung guy because, sometimes when we have sex, she takes time to accommodate; because of her tightness, my 7 inches cock.

Mayo had always been curious about visiting Greece; we arrived in Athens on a Wednesday and stayed there until Friday that we flew to Rhodes. We arrived at our hotel, that afternoon we just relaxed by the pool, had dinner and went to bed early; both of us were tiered from the two prior days walking around Athens.

On Saturday we rented a scooter and drove around the island until we found a nude beach on the south side. We had been in nude beaches a couple of times before, so we decided to give it a shot and go for it. Most couples seemed to be Europeans on vacation and there were also few local men from around the island.

We found a spot we liked and removed our clothes and laid down on the sand. I could see some local guys watching Mayo undress, they were eating her alive with their eyes. Mayo has a beautiful body, a well rounded ass and gorgeous tits.

She lay on her stomach exposing her ass to be seen by anyone that walked around. After a few minutes I saw two guys sitting close to her feet watching her ass and pussy, I was amaze an stoned by seen these two guys touching themselves while they watched Mayo nude, I saw them getting a hard on and masturbate watching my wife, I just sat beside my wife watching these guys masturbate, I told Mayo what was going on with these guys and asked her to close her legs tight; she did and placed over her ass her t-shirt. The guys I think complained to us in their Greek language and walked away.

After a few minutes I saw the same two guys moved close to another nude couple that was maybe 30 feet from us; this couple was in their mid forties, she lay on her back and her husband was sitting beside her. After they sat by the woman's feet and started to masturbate, I saw her spreading her legs father apart so the two guys could have a better view of her pussy. The husband touched himself enjoying watching these two guys masturbate on behalf of his wife pussy. It wasn't long before they started to move their hands around, pointing and showing a location to the end side of the beach, then the two guys and the married couple stood up and the four of them walked together towards the end of the beach, behind the dunes and rocks.

After ten to fifteen minutes I told Mayo I had to go for a walk and maybe to the bathroom, I told her I was going to see if I could find a place behind the rocks. I was very curious of what was going back there. Mayo stayed on the beach area while I walked towards the rocks.

After walking about five minutes around the dunes and rocks area I walked into the most erotic sex I have seen in my life; the two guys from the beach were doing double penetration on the wife while the husband watched and masturbated. I did not know if I should have kept walking towards them or what to do, I just watched from the distance, after a couple of minutes the husband saw me watching them and he signaled to me with his hand to come close towards where they were.

I watched these two guys doing this woman while the husband jerked off, we watched as she took a cock in her ass and another cock in her pussy, we were so close that we could see the two cocks going in and out of her. Her pink shaved pussy was taking a pounding while the guy in her ass wanted to get his ball inside of her ass. The husband talked to me but I could not understand what he was saying, then he made signals to me that he wanted me to masturbate while we watched his wife having sex. I already had a hard on, I stated to masturbate beside him while we both watched his wife had sex with these two guys. She was on top of one of the guys while she had the other guy on her ass. This went on for a few minutes, then I saw them switch positions, the guy doing her pussy started to do her ass and the guy doing her ass started to do her pussy. I could not understand a word of what she said to her husband and what the guys said to each other. I just know it had to be erotic. After as few minutes I saw the two guys dump their loads inside her and pool out from her holes, once they moved away from her, she laid there with her legs wide open and cum was dripping out of her pussy and ass. Then the husband showed me her letting me know it will ok if I wanted to jump on top of her and fuck her too, I told him that no, that it was ok. I wanted to do it but was not sure Mayo would approve of it she found out. The husband got on top of his wife fucked her pussy, the two guys and I watched it until the husband also cum inside of his wife pussy, I could not held it any longer and my cum just came out all over my hand. I saw the two guys disappear behind the rocks and the couple walking back to the beach area.

I looked at my watch and recognize I had been gone for over forty minutes. I tried to rush back and arrived where Mayo was to find her sleeping on her back; the t-shirt covering her face and a man not further than two feet away from her feet looking at her pussy and tits while he masturbated. I sat down beside my wife and watched this guy masturbate; he stared at my wife pussy, looked at me and went back to watch my wife nude body. He let me see his cock out if his hand, he showed it to me like offering it for sex. I am sure he was 9 or 10 inches long and thick, I had only seen hung guys like that in porn movies. I could not believe I was now enjoying all this so much. I got hard again watching this guy masturbate while he stared at my wife pussy and tits. After a few minutes I saw him cum, his cum was like a water hose coming out of his cock, a few drops of cum hit one of my wife foot. He stood up, we looked at each other, his cock was still hard, he was hung like a horse; then he walked away.

A couple of minutes later, I woke Mayo up, we talked a few minutes and then I asked her that I wanted to go back to the hotel, I told her I was not feeling too good. We got up, got dress and headed back to the hotel.

During my drive back, I just could not get out of mind the sexual scenes from that afternoon, the two guys doing the wife, the double penetration, the husband masturbating, and then the hung guy masturbating while he watched my wife's pussy, her nude body. All that was getting me exited again.

When we got to the hotel, we took a shower and I took her to bed, we had a good time, while we had sex I kept remembering every sex scene that I had seen that day, then I started to imagine the hung guy fucking my wife, I kept seeing in my mind the huge cock inside my wife tight pussy, him fucking him hard until he dumped all his cum in my wife pussy. I got so excited that it wasn't long before I cum inside my wife's pussy. I felt my cock shooting cum, but at the same time I was visualizing the cum coming out of the woman's ass and pussy I had seen earlier that day.

I relaxed on top of Mayo for a couple of minutes, then I stood up and asked Mayo to spread her legs and let me see her fucked pussy, I wanted to see the cum I had just left inside of her how it would come out. She hesitated at first but she did, it was so erotic, I had never done that before, I had never watched the cum coming out of her pussy, it was erotic, I got excited by it. I saw the cum dripping from her pussy hole thru the crack of her ass to the bed. I went to the bathroom, grabbed a wet hand towel and cleaned her pussy, spread her pussy lips apart and cleaned her pussy and her ass.

Mayo asked me what was going, why did I do all that. I told her what had happen that day, from the time I went to the rock and dunes, when I got back and saw the guy masturbating watching her. I told her it had exited me very much and that I wanted to see all that again someday soon. We talked about it more and finally agreed that next day she would like to watch something like that if possible.