Our Vacations In Greece Ch. 08

Story Info
A true Latin couple story while on vacation in Greece.
7.7k words
4.36
38.3k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/21/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story that happened to us while we had our vacation in Greece back on October 2009

We decided that everything was set and that we should walk to the restaurant and grab something to eat before going to bed.

Once Mayo and I got to our room, I saw Mayo very happy about what results from the conversation with Mario about Raquel staying in Rhodes with us.

"Thank you honey, thank you for helping Raquel stay with us" Mayo told me while she started to think and tell me what we were going to do and where we were going to go the following days.

We called room service and ordered a bottle of wine. We got in the Jacuzzi and talked for over an hour before without drying ourselves with a towel got ourselves into bed.

We heard someone knocking at the door; it was 8:30 AM, I got out of bed and walked to the door.

"Yes, who is this" I asked. "Room service, your breakfast Sir" a male voice replied from the other side of the door. "Hold on" I replied while I got my shorts on.

I open the door and found Raquel standing up in front of the door with a room service food cart carrying our breakfast.

"Good morning" I said to Raquel. She kissed me and told me to be quite.

She got her shorts and blouse off while watching Mayo's asleep nude on the bed; Raquel was not wearing anything underneath. She got in bed with Mayo and slowly started to kiss Mayo's body until she woke up. Mayo opened her eyes and saw Raquel; they smiled to each other and kissed.

"I brought you breakfast" Raquel told Mayo smiling at her.

The three of us had our breakfast in bed; we talked and teased each other. We decided to find out if we could get a suit upgrade for the equivalent of the two rooms. It would have to be under Raquel's name to avoid any issues with Mario telephone calls to Raquel.

"Lick my pussy" Mayo told Raquel while laying back and pouring some honey on her pussy.

"I'll be glad to do it" Raquel responded while getting herself between Mayo's leg.

I got my shorts and t shirt on and went down to the reception while Mayo and Raquel had a private moment of their own.

I talked to the receptionist, he told me we could move to a nice suite for the remaining of our three nights; Thursday, Friday and Saturday, stay but the hotel would no honor any refunds, we were switching two rooms for a suit. I got him to agree to a bar voucher for some of the difference if I agreed to it after I take a look at it.

One of the bell boys and I went up to see the suite; it was very nice, a nicer bigger bathroom with a Jacuzzi overlooking at the beach, a king's bed and a small living room. I knew Mayo and Raquel would like it.

I was telling the bell boy to bring two bottles of white wine for later on that evening when I found out that he could speak very well the Spanish language. He was originally from the island of St. Martin in the Caribbean. He lived in Spain for five years and had been living in Greece four years. His name was Masen, 30 years old fit black guy.

Masen asked me if I needed anything else when he offered me "blue pills", he said that I will need these if I wanted to satisfy two women.

"You are lucky to have two women" he told me while showing me a Viagra.

He told me he could find some Viagra for me, we agreed in the price and that he would deliver these for me later in the afternoon.

We talked about nice places to go and what beaches we should explore. He told me about Faliraki beach; the beach where Mayo and I had been having sex in. During our conversation he found out that I had watched my wife fucked by other men in Faliraki. He told me that most couples and singles that go there and stay at the far end of the beach is to the have sex with others.

"Sir, with all the respect, how can I share some moments with you and your wife" he asked me while I was walking towards the door. I turned around without knowing what to answer him at first.

"You mean, you want to have sex with my wife" I asked him.

"Yes, I have seen her in the restaurant with you and the other couple, and I find them very pretty. No offence" Masen told me.

"Look, we really never planned this, it just happen; it was a fantasy to see her fuck a hung guy and she did that already at the beach" I told him.

"Have she taken hung guy like me" he said while putting his pants and shorts down.

I was speechless while I looked at his rod. He was big and thick, bigger than Nick and about the same thickness.

"How big are you" I asked surprised.

"I am 29 centimeters when hard" he told me. "That is over 11 inches, right" I asked while I watched his long black snake. "Yes, 11.5 to be more exact" he said.

"Well" he said while he rubbed it and held it in his hand. "Look, I don't want to ask my wife or Raquel to fuck you, the opportunity has to be present" I said.

"I am a masseur, I have fucked some women while I have given massages, I have a masseur table down stairs, that could the opportunity and you can watch if you like." he told me.

"Ok, I could tell Mayo and Raquel that a massage and two bottles of wine were offered for the room refunds" I told him.

Masen gave me his cell phone number so I could call him directly.

I went straight to our room and heard the shower running, I saw thru the glass Raquel against the shower wall with her legs spread apart while Mayo was on her knees licking Raquel's pussy.

I took off my shorts and t-shirt and joined them in the shower. I kissed Raquel and went down to her tits; I could see Mayo licking her pussy, her tongue licking her clit. I felt Mayo's hand on my cock and my balls; then I felt Raquel's hand also playing with my cock. Mayo sucked my cock until it was hard.

"What took you so long" Mayo asked me while the three of us kissed.

"I'll tell you later" I responded while I kissed them both.

"Fuck her" Mayo told me while she bended over Raquel; Mayo told Raquel to bend over and touch the floor without bending her knees that were wide apart. Mayo spread her ass chicks and pussy lips exposing her inner parts to my eyes.

"Like her ass and pussy" Mayo asked me.

"Yes I do" I told her.

"Fucker her, I want to watch you fuck her good" Mi wife told me.

She grabbed my cock and inserted it in Raquel's pussy. Raquel's pussy was moist, wet from cum. I knew then they had had a few orgasms together while I was out. I started to fuck Raquel's pussy while Mayo kissed me and watched my cock going in and out of Raquel's pussy. Mayo grabbed a bar of soap and started to rub soap around and in Raquel's asshole. Mayo grabbed my cock and placed the tip of my head at the entrance of Raquel's asshole.

"Push it in" Mayo told me.

I started to push it in until it was completely in. I started to fuck slowly Raquel's ass, then faster and faster until I was pounding her hard while I held her hips tight to me. She wanted to lean forward but I help her hips tight to me so I could get all of my cock inside her asshole. After a couple of minutes I felt Mayo's asshole tighten around my cock, she was also pushing back to meet my trust in her.

"Fuck my asshole hard, please, fuck me harder" Raquel said while I pushed harder into her asshole and she had an orgasm. I started to dump my load of cum deep inside of her asshole; I pushed my cock all the way in while I held her hips tight to me. I could feel my cum filling her asshole. I held her there for a minute or so while my cock fucked her ass slowly. Mayo and Raquel kissed me while we all got out of the showers. I explained to them the agreement with the hotel management while we all got dressed. They were thrill we were all moving to a suit together. We packed our belongings and then went to Raquel's room and help her pack her belongings. I call the receptionist so they could move our bags to our new hotel room.

After a few minutes I saw Masen standing at the door. The girls were surprised when they found out Masen spoke Spanish. He took all our bags to the suit, once we arrived at our room he told us about the complimentary wine and massages the hotel had offered to us, he proceeded and asked us when we would like him to arrange the delivery of the wine and to set up the appointments of the massages. He told us that Aric and he were to deliver the massages. I was not aware of his plans, but it seemed he had included another guy in the game.

"What about around 7:00Pm tonight" Mayo asked Masen.

"Sure Madam, we will be here at 7:00Pm tonight for your massages, have a good day" Masen replied while he walked towards the door.

I walked with Masen to the door and asked him what was going on; he just said not to worry, that everything will be ok handing me a small plastic bag with some pills of Viagra in it.

Mayo and Raquel came out of the bathroom an asked me what was next, what should we do and where should we go.

"What about if go back to the secluded beach we were yesterday" Raquel said. "Let's go somewhere else, let's go to a new beach we had not visited yet" Mayo replied. "Ok, let's go, we'll find a nice beach" I responded.

On our way out I saw Masen in the lobby, I approached by myself and asked him again what was going with him this guy Aric and a nice nude beach were we could go. He told me not to worry about Aric, he was a nice guy, they have done massages together and that he was respectful of others. He also told me about a small very private secluded beach with a natural Jacuzzi were mainly couples went.

We decided to stop in a store in Rhodes town. We bought water, salads, wine, two beach dresses and two sarongs for the ladies. They removed their clothing and wore the beach dresses to the beach. The light cotton dresses were almost see thru, over the knees. While they walked in front of me I could see they were not wearing anything underneath exposing their nude bodies.

Following the directions Masen had given me, we arrived at the beach he had told us to go. It was maybe half a mile down the road from the beach we were at the day before. We saw three cars and a scooter parked there. We gather our things and walked down the path about hundred to a hundred a fifty yards before we arrived at the beach. It was a very small beach, it had maybe eighty to one hundred feet, a huge cliff on one side and rocks in the other side. We looked around and saw two couples a few feet from each other laying on the sand by the rocks. We laid our blanket and arranged all our belongings on top of the blanket. Mayo was the first one to undress; she just let the dress fall down her waist to expose his nude body. I got my shorts off while Raquel followed getting undress. A few feet behind were the two couples were laying down, I saw a man sitting down watching the two couples laying nude front of him.

"Where is the Jacuzzi you mentioned" asked Raquel. "Let's go and look around" I said. "You guys go, I want to relax a bit here" Mayo said while laying her face down on the blanket. "She will be asleep in a few minutes" Raquel told me. "You are getting to know her pretty well" I told Raquel. "I Know, I want to" Raquel said. "Just don't fuck too much without me" Mayo told us smiling.

I grabbed Raquel's hand and headed to the rocks. We walked by the first couple, they lay there on their backs, they must of being in the middle fifties, both were overweight but not extremely fat, her tits were maybe 38DD and both shaved, both of them were deeply asleep. We walked a few more feet and walked by the other couple, she lay on her stomach while he lay on his back; they looked little younger; maybe in their late forties or early fifties. He was in shape for his age, she was thin and petite, her ass was flat. The Greek guy watching them was in his forties, he had a hard on which he stop grabbing when we walked by the beach in front of the two couples and him.

"Not much to see" I told Raquel while we kept walking.

We climbed up a rock and saw below us a water hole; it looked like the Jacuzzi Masen had told me about. We climbed down a few feet until we arrived at the water hole below. We moved ourselves around the water hole and found there a young couple having sex; it seems they were not expecting anyone; we have caught them by surprise. They were out of the water on a flat rock beside the water hole. When they saw us he stopped fucking her, he was on top of her, she was on her back. Raquel told them to keep on going, not to worry about us, but it seemed clear to us they did not understand Spanish; I repeated to them Raquel words in English.

"Sorry, we did not know anyone was coming" he told us in a heavy British accent with his hard on in display.

"It is ok, keep doing what you doing, don't mind us, we did not wanted to interrupt" I told them while Raquel and I got inside the water hole; they lay right in front of us. We heard them talking and then saw him going inside of her. He started to fuck her again and we had the beast view of the house.

They both were in their early to mid twenties. He was around 5'10", 170 lbs; blonde, fit. She was around 5'6" 130lbs, red hair, maybe 32C, her skin was very white. Her areolas and nipples were pink, some freckles on her face and many freckles on her back, legs and arms.

Raquel and I watched them have sex; we were touching each other while we watched them have sex. We could see his cock fucking her pussy. Her shaved pussy lips were white on the outside and a very deep pink in the inside, her asshole was also pink, lighter pink than her pussy but still pink. I had never seen a pussy and asshole so pink in my life. I asked Raquel to sit on my hard cock while we watched the action.

"Do you want to join them" Raquel asked me.

"Would like to share sex with them" I asked her.

"I have come all this way with you and Mayo; I would not mind doing other men or women now if it is ok with you and Mayo." Raquel told me.

"Let's see where we go with all this" I told Raquel.

Raquel got herself in front of me, opened her legs and slowly sat on top of me while inserting my cock in her pussy. While they fucked each other I saw her looking continuously at us. Something in her eyes told me she liked to fuck. We were close to them, only a three of four feet separated us from their feet. She raised her legs around his waist exposing her ass and fucked pussy to us. During her actions with her boyfriend she touched my arm with her feet a few times. At one point I grabbed her feet and massage it with my hand, then licked her toes while she kept fucking with her boyfriend. I fucked Raquel while I was playing with her feet. We saw them cum, we heard them moaning while she wrapped her legs around his waist. I watched her pink pussy swallow his cum from the hard fuck this kid had given her. He got off her and laid beside her, I could see some cum coming out of her while Raquel kept fucking my cock. They knew we had watched them fuck, they saw us watching them, especially her. She lay there with her legs open, exposing her fucked pussy to us.

I grabbed Raquel and bended Raquel over exposing her rear to them; I got behind Raquel and started to fuck her from behind. I notice both them sitting three of four feet away watching my cock fucking Raquel's pussy.

"Thank you for the show, it was a turn on for us" I told them while I fucked Raquel. "Thank you for your show too" She said watching my cock go in and out of Raquel pussy. "Have you guys seen some one fuck this close this before" I asked them. "No" They both said. "Would you like to touch her" I asked him. "What do you mean" He asked me. "Feel her ass, ass chicks, pussy, you know" I told him. "Cindy, do you want to do it" He asked her.

She placed his hand on Raquel's ass; he just rubbed her ass a little before she placed his hand on Raquel's other ass chick. I saw Cindy's face and she smiled at me and her boyfriend. I then grabbed his hand and placed his finger at the entrance of Raquel's asshole.

"Finger her ass" I told him.

He looked at Cindy, smiled at her like if he was asking for permission to do it. She smiled back at him. He then penetrated Raquel's ass with a finger. I could feel his finger inside Raquel's ass, the membrane that divided her ass and pussy was so thin that I could feel his finger in and out of her asshole.

"I have never had two guys inside me at the same time" Raquel told me.

"What did she say" the guy asked me.

"She does not speak English, she just told me that she has never been double penetrated" I told them.

"Cindy has never been double penetrated either" He told me.

I looked at Cindy's face and she smiled again. I knew there was something else going on with her.

"Have you been fucked in the ass" I asked Cindy.

Cindy just nodded her head.

"How many times, how many guys" I asked Cindy.

"I have done it four times, one time with an ex boyfriend and three time with Jim" she told me while Cindy and I watched Jim finger in and out Raquel's ass.

I moved my hand behind Cindy's ass and felt her pussy. Her pussy was dripping cum from the fuck she had received from Jim a few minutes ago. I moved towards her ass hole and felted it, I tried to insert my finger but she was tight, slowly I moved my finger inside her asshole and started to finger her some while she kept watching. I felt her hips moving, I knew she was enjoying it.

"Raquel, is it ok if I try to fuck Cindy now, you will have to take care of Jim" I told Raquel while getting my cock out of her pussy. Jim was again hard as a rock from watching me fuck Raquel and fingering her asshole.

"Jim, fu Raquel for me" I told Jim

He moved behind Raquel and started to fuck her pussy just as I was fucking her.

I tuned myself and faced Cindy; I grabbed her face and kissed her softly while I touched her pussy. She returned my kiss. I grabbed her hand and placed it on my cock; she grabbed it and softly jerked it some. She kissed me back and went down on me and sucked my cock. Jim watched Cindy suck my cock while he fucked Raquel. I turned Cindy around and bended she over in the same position Raquel was being fucked by Jim. I started to touch her asshole and her pussy, fingered both holes until I felt Cindy moving back to encounter my fingers.

"Like her pussy" I asked Jim. "Yes, I always wanted to fuck a mature woman" he told me. "Fuck her hard, because I am going to do the same with Cindy" I told Jim. "Look at my cock while I slide it in her pussy" I told Jim.

I took Jim's hand and told him to slide his finger in Cindy's asshole while I fucked her; I did the same to Raquel's ass.

"Raquel, want to try double penetration sometime" I asked Raquel. "Yes, I would, but in the mean time keep doing what you guys are doing" Raquel responded back to me.

Cindy's pussy was very tight, tighter than Raquel's and Mayo's pussies. I had not had a tight pussy like that since college.

"Does it excite you, does it excite you to see someone fuck your girl friend" I asked him. "Yes, it does. She is my wife, we have been married one year" Jim told me while he kept fucking Raquel. "Can you feel my cock pumping her pussy" I asked Jim. "Yes. I can feel it" Jim answered me.

"Cindy, I want to fuck you asshole" I told her while I kept fucking her pussy. "Yes, I want you to," she said while moving her hips back to encounter my cock.

"Jim, look at Cindy, she is fucking my cock, she likes it" I told Jim while he watched Cindy moing back to encounter my cock.

"Jim is it ok with you if I fuck Cindy's ass" I asked Jim. "Yes" Jim replied while watching me fuck Cindy. "Ok what" I asked him. "Ok, for you to fuck her asshole" he said.

"I felt you tight pussy tighten, did you cum" I asked Cindy. "Yes" Cindy said. "Yes what Cindy" I asked her. "I have cum twice" Cindy told me. "You get more aroused if there is a conversation while getting fucked Cindy" I asked her. "Yes, I do" she told me. "Cindy, push yourself back and encounter my cock, fuck my cock Cindy" I told her. "You like it like this" Cindy told me while I stood there with my cock in her pussy and she pushed back and forth her hips towards my cock.

12