Our Vacations In Greece Ch. 09

Story Info
A latin couple on vacation.
6.5k words
4.28
34.7k
2
0

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/21/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story that happened to us while we had our vacation in Greece back on October 2009.

"I saw your face a few times while we were talking and noticed you were feeling sleepy" Mayo told her placing one of the bags under her head.

It was not long before we notice that Raquel was deeply asleep.

Mayo and I relaxed and watched the sunset while Raquel was asleep beside us.

"Baby, is getting dark, let's go" I told Mayo.

We got back to the hotel and while walking to the elevator I remembered that these guys were going to show up at 7:00 Pm for massages.

We all got undress and were ready for a shower. Raquel said that she wanted to pick up some of her dirty clothes and have them ready for the dry cleaning the following day. Meanwhile Mayo got into the showers while I stayed on the bed watching Raquel nude body move around the room and getting her dry cleaning ready. I started to have thoughts about her and Mayo being fucked by these two guys and without realizing it I fell asleep.

"Javier, get up and take a shower" Raquel told me while she grabbed my shoulder.

Raquel was just getting out of the shower while Mayo was doing her hand nails. I looked at her feet and saw shiny toe nails and cotton around her toes.

"Do you want me to do your nails" Mayo asked Raquel.

"Sure. Let me get myself dry and take care of my hair fist" I heard Raquel responding to Mayo while I walked into the shower.

I looked at my watch and notice it was 6:45PM. I had 15 minutes to shower and get ready.

I was getting my shorts on when I heard a knock at the door.

"Who is it" I asked the person behind the door.

"Masseurs, Sir" a male voice responded from the other side of the door.

"Did you girls remember about the masseurs" I asked them.

"No, I think we just forgot" Raquel responded.

"Ok, get some towels around you and cover yourselves" I told them.

Once both had a towel around their bodies, I opened the door and let the masseurs in.

They said good evening and Masen introduced the other masseur as Aric. They opened the massage beds and placed towels on them. Masen told them that Aric was Greek and did not speak Spanish but that he understood some English.

"We are ready when you ladies are" Masen told Mayo and Raquel in Spanish.

I took the initiative and told Mayo to have Masen massage her while Raquel would be massaged by Aric. Both of them laid on their stomach while placing their heads in the opening at the front of the massage bed table and looking straight down to the floor.

"Do you want warm or natural oils" Masen asked Mayo in Spanish while removing Mayo's towel from her body and replacing it with a small towel that barely covered her ass. Aric did the same thing to Raquel. Aric took a little longer to cover Raquel's nude ass, he was really taking a good looking at it.

"Warm oils" My wife responded.

"Same for me" Raquel said.

Masen told Aric Raquel's desired for the warm oil. Both masseurs rubbed warm oil on Mayo's and Raquel's back. I saw their hands moving around their back down to their waists. It seemed they knew how to deliver a good massage. I heard a few time Masen telling Aric things in Greek that I could not understand.

"How do you feel" Masen asked Mayo and Raquel after about 10 minutes of them getting massages on their backs.

"Great, it is relaxing me" Mayo said.

"I was almost falling to sleep" Raquel said.

"We are going to massage your feet and legs now" Masen told them.

Masen and Aric started massaging their toes, their feet and started to move up their hands up their legs. I was standing beside them and notice that both of them could see their pussies while we stood by their feet. The towels were so small that their pussy could not be covered completely. I saw them massaging Mayo's and Raquel's calves and thighs. I could notice Mayo was getting exited; she had moved her hips twice in less than a minute and had spread her thighs a little exposing her pussy more. Masen black hands were working Mayo's thighs; he massaged them until he got to the top.

Masen smiled at me and then talked to Aric. I could see their hands massaging mi wife's and Raquel's thighs so high up their legs that every time they moved their hands contact was made with their pussies. I could see their knuckles rubbing against their pussies. Masen removed the small towel that covered Mayo's ass; Aric did not hesitate and followed Masen action and removed Raquel's small towel from her ass. Neither one of them said a word or tried anything to stop these two masseurs from massaging their nude bodies.

Masen and Aric started to rub and massage their ass chicks. They poured oil on their asses while they moved their hands around their asses, spreading their chicks apart and exposing their assholes. It was very erotic to watch how these two guys massaged their ass chicks and at moments they poured oil down the crack of their asses while massaging their assholes. Mayo moved her ass up a few times when Masen touched her asshole, looking for an encounter with his finger.

Masen started to remove his clothes with one hand while he kept massaging Mayo with the other hand. Aric did the same while massaging Raquel.

Masen; a 30 years old fit dark black guy had expressed his desire to fuck my wife and Raquel while he showed me his uncut cock earlier. Watching this guy nude beside my nude wife and touching and massaging her ass as he was doing gave me the hard on of my life. He was semi hard and sure looked bigger that 11.5 as he had told me before.

Aric had the same age as Masen; late twenties and early thirties. He was also very fit and more muscular than Masen. Dark skinned but not black. His uncut cock was a little smaller but thicker. I assume he must have been 10.5 to 11 in. comparing it to Masen's cock.

Masen made me facial suggestions for me to remove my shorts. I sure looked small with my 7 in. cock.

Masen spread Mayo's ass chicks exposing her asshole again, he rubbed his fingers around her asshole and down the crack of her ass. Masen pour more warm oils on her ass and rubbed it on her, down her ass crack and to her asshole. Masen placed his middle finger on top of her asshole and started to push his finger in it. Masen started finger her asshole slowly, moving his finger in an out of Mayo's ass hole. I looked over Raquel's ass and I also saw a finger fucking her ass slowly. It seems Aric was doing to Raquel what exactly what Masen did to Mayo.

I went around Masen to the head of the massage bed to talk to Mayo.

"Do you want to get fuck by a hung black guy" I whispered to my wife's ear.

"Yes" she responded.

"I hope you can handle him" I told my wife and moved myself towards Raquel's massage bed.

"Do you want to get fuck by a hung Greek stud" I whispered on Raquel's ear while Aric fingered her ass and pussy.

"Yes, but has to be now, I have had two orgasms already" she responded.

I nodded to Masen, letting him know it was ok. He then spoke some words to Aric who smiled at me. I had seen my wife already going wild when she gets fucked continuously and consecutives orgasms, but I did not know if Raquel would react the same way.

"Please turn over and face me" Masen told Mayo and Raquel.

They turned themselves over. Both of them lay on their back looking at each of these guys and noticed they were also nude. Mayo moved her head and watched Masen's cock for a couple of seconds.

"What the fuck is that" my wife said while looking at Masen and Aric.

Mayo looked at me, I could read her mind; I could read everything she was thinking. She was saying in her mind how the hell I had arranged this guy to fuck her; how did I know he was so big; how could I have arranged all this without getting them suspicious.

Raquel just laid there with her mouth open half way.

I felt Raquel's pussy, spread her legs apart and felt how wet she was.

"Do you want me to be a complete slut again" My wife whispered in my ear.

I smiled at her; she smiled back and spread her legs.

I heard Masen again Talking to Aric in Greek. Masen and Arick moved the massage beds together themselves down to the bottom of the massage bed and spread Mayo's and Raquel legs apart. We could see clearly their pussies. Masen and Aric grabed their feet and massaged them with their cock. They inserted and massaged their cocks between Mayo's and Raquel's toes; they were fucking their toes. They grabbed their feet and placed them around their cocks, guiding at fist the motion they wanted Mayo and Raquel to pursue. Mayo and Raquel got the idea and started to rub and masturbate these guys with their bare feet. Each one of them had their feet around these guys cock, moving their feet back and forth, masturbating their cocks with their feet. Masen and Aric moved to the top of the massage beds and guided their cocks into my wife and Raquel's mouth.

Mayo was doing a good job with Masen's cock in her mouth while Raquel was having a hard time keeping Aric's cock in her mouth.

"Breath and hold the air in your longs while the cock goes down your throat" Masen told my wife.

"It is not that easy, have you ever tried it" Mayo responded.

"I can't even get it all in" Raquel said.

Masen wanted my wife to deep throat him, he kept telling my wife how to do it. Raquel could not get all that cock in her mouth.

"Try to do what Masen told Mayo" I told Raquel.

"It is thick, I can't even get it all in my mouth" Raquel responded showing me how it did not fit completely in her mouth.

"Hey, look, your wife can do it, she is getting it all in her mouth" Masen told me.

I watched as Masen fucked my wife mouth, he was fucking my wife mouth, I could see his almost 11 in. cock disappeared inside my wife's mouth, his balls were bouncing against Mayo's lips.

"Not too many women have been able to suck my entire cock like your wife is doing" Masen told me.

Masen kept fucking my wife' mouth; his cock went all the way in and out of her mouth with no difficulties. I saw Mayo fingering herself while he sucked that big black cock. I went between my wife legs and for a while licked her pussy while she sucked Masen. I extended my hand and touched and fingered Raquel's pussy while I licked Mayo's pussy.

I got up from between Mayo's legs and saw Mayo sucking Aric cock while Raquel sucked Masen's cock. Aric and Masen had switched places.

"I can't take this guy either" Mayo said referring to Aric cock thickness.

Raquel was getting her mouth fucked now; she was sucking Masen's cock just as Mayo had been doing a few minutes before. Raquel was able to get all of Masen's cock all in her mouth.

Masen asked Mayo and Raquel to get on their knees, he told them to get in front of each other while Aric and him got on each side of them. They made a circle where Mayo and Raquel were on their knees and Masen and Aric were standing up.

Mayo and Raquel took turns sucking both guys. Raquel grabbed a cock in each hand, massaged their cocks, putting one in her mouth while massaging the other cock. She went back and forth playing with each cock. Mayo did the same to both cocks; the only difference was that Mayo could take all of Masen's cock in her mouth and deep throat him.

Masen's pushed hard in Mayo's mouth, cum stated to flow out of my wife's mouth, down her lips and done to her chin. She licked Masen's cum off his cock and licked his balls.

Aric was throwing his load on Raquel's face and mouth. Raquel kept sucking him while cum dripped out of her mouth. Raquel had cum all over her face. Mayo and Raquel kissed each other and licked the cum from each other. Mayo and Raquel kept sucking these guys until they had them hard again.

"Ok, who goes first" Masen asked the girls.

"What do you mean" Mayo asked him.

"Aric and me and I are going to fuck you one of you first, then we'll fuck the other one, so who goes first" Masen asked again.

"Mayo, you go first" Raquel said smiling.

"No, you go first, I want to watch you" Mayo told Raquel.

"She is all yours" Mayo told Aric and Masen.

We heard Masen and Aric talk for a few seconds. Masen told Raquel to lay on her back on the massage bed with her legs hanging. Raquel did as told. Raquel laid at the edge of the massage bed while Masen got her to suck his cock again. Aric lifted her legs and pushed her knees against her chest. He showed us her asshole and her pussy while touching it and fingering her holes. Raquel was exposing her holes in that position. Aric spread her legs while keeping her knees against her breast; then he started to lick her pussy and asshole. Aric licked her holes and fingered them deeply. We saw Raquel sucking Masen's cock more eagerly now, I knew she had to be very much turned on to be sucking that cock that eagerly.

"Do you want to get fucked now" I asked her.

Raquel nodded her head while she sucked Masen's cock. I let Aric know that Raquel wanted it now. Aric grabbed my wife's and placed it on his cock.

"Aric wants you to guide his cock into her pussy" He told my wife while fucking Raquel's mouth.

Mayo grabbed his cock and moved it towards Raquel's pussy entrance. Aric grabbed Mayo's hand with his cock and slide his cock up and down Raquel's pussy lips teasing her with his cock. Raquel started to move her hips forward; she wanted that cock inside her pussy.

Mayo pressed Aric's cock towards the entrance of Raquel's pussy. He started to push it in. Mayo let go of Aric's cock once it was half way Raquel's pussy. My wife and I watched how his thick cock started to go deeper and deeper inside Raquel's pussy. Raquel moved her hips around and accommodated herself while Aric kept pushing his cock in until it was all the way in Raquel's pussy. Raquel's pussy was stretched wide. Aric showed us his cock all the way inside Raquel's pussy. Aric started to pump his cock inside her pussy while she sucked and deep throated Masen cock.

They pumped Raquel hard, I could hear Aric body slapping his balls against Raquel's buttocks. Masen was fucking her mouth hard; sometimes he left his cock down Raquel's throat too long making her choke.

"She is good slut, and you are next" Masen told me and my wife while he walked towards us.

"I want your tight ass too after I am finished with hers" Masen told my wife and kissed her.

Aric moved himself and replaced Masen cock with his cock while Masen replaced Aric cock with his cock. Masen started to fuck Raquel's pussy hard while he rubbed and played with her clit.

"I love to fuck white pussy, is this her first black cock" Masen asked me.

"Yes, I think so" I replied.

"I can feel her pussy muscles tighten around my cock, she is having another orgasm" Masen told me while he kept fucking her.

"Hand me the warm oil" he told my wife.

He rubbed oil on his hand and fingers and then poor some of the oil over her ass. He started to finger it while lubing it at the same time.

"It is time, I want to see if this slut can take my cock up her ass" Masen told us.

"Grab it and guide it in her asshole, I know you want to watch this close" he told me showing me his cock.

"Mayo, help him out, I tried it and I am not into it" I told my wife and Masen.

Mayo grabbed his cock and guided it to Raquel's ass.

With his first push he got half of his cock inside my wife anal passage; then he made a second push that got his cock all the way into Raquel's sweet ass.

"He is hurting me, it is too big for my ass, get it out" Raquel said while Masen told her to relax and keep her without moving her legs.

Masen got his 11.5 in. cock all the way in Raquel's ass, his balls were pressing against her. I could not see any part of his cock but his balls were hanging at the entrance of hr asshole.

Masen started to fuck her ass slowly, he started to push in and out slowly until Raquel got used to the size of his cock inside of her ass, then he started to pump her ass fast and with strong strokes. After pumping her ass hard, Masen and Aric spoke a few words. Massin got his cock out of Raquel's ass and Aric started to fuck her pussy again. After a few hard trusts in her pussy, Aric grabbed Raquel, pooled her up from the massage bed and had her wrap her legs around Aric's waist. Raquel was now being fucked by Aric standing up, with her legs and arms around Aric body. Raquel kissed him and moved herself up and down Aric cock. Raquel moaned loudly while she fucked Aric's cock.

Aric lay on the hotel bed now with Raquel on top of him; riding and fucking his cock; moving her hips like I never seen her before. Masen pushed Raquel's chest to Aric's chest, exposing her well fucked ass to us.

"It is wider and loose now" he told me showing Raquel's ass to us.

He got behind Raquel, and started to fuck her ass while Aric fucked her pussy. Raquel was being double penetrated again. I knew that was going to drive her crazy. I could see these two guy's cocks sliding in and out of her holes. The big black cock up her ass was ripping her ass up, while her pussy was being stretched to the limits.

"Feed her you cock" Masen told me.

I went around and Raquel sucked my cock while she was being double fucked.

I could not held my cum too long, I shot my load in Raquel's mouth while these guys kept going.

They double teamed Raquel for another ten to fifteen minutes before dumping their loads in her pussy and asshole. Raquel laid on her back with her eyes close and her legs wide spread while cum dripped for her pussy and asshole.

"Go ahead, fuck her" Masen told me.

I got myself between Raquel's legs and started to fuck her fucked pussy, I could feel her pussy was full of cum. She placed her arms around my neck and kissed me while I fucked her pussy. I pumped her hard while I felt her legs around my waist. I kept pumping her until I stated to dump my load in her pussy.

I laid on top of her, kissing her, for a couple of minutes; I got off her and saw my cum dripping out of my pussy. Mayo got between Raquel's legs and stated to lick her pussy. Raquel opened her eyes a couple of minutes later and sat on the bed and grabbed both cocks with her hands and started to suck them again.

"Now I want to watch you fuck these guys" Raquel told my wife.

Mayo joined Raquel and both of them were now sucking Masen and Aric. Once Aric and Masen were hard, Raquel got off the bed and stood beside me while we watched my wife fuck Aric and Masen.

Masen was on his back while my wife sat on top of him and rode his cock. We could see from the back of Mayo's ass that she has all his black cock up her pussy. Mayo rode his black cock while she sucked Aric's cock.

Raquel was signaling Aric to come around and fuck Mayo's ass now. Aric got behind Mayo and pushed her chest against Masen chest. Aric fingered Mayo's ass for a couple of minutes before getting it Mayo's asshole. They double teamed my wife while Raquel and I watched from behind them; her holes were being fucked by these two huge cocks while she had multiple orgasms. Raquel went down on me and sucked my cock while we watched these two guys fuck my wife.

The fucked my wife in that position for a while then Mayo laid on her back on top of Masen and placed his cock up her ass while she spread her legs for Aric so he could get his cock in her pussy. After some more pounding and being doubled teamed Aric dumped his cum in her pussy. Aric got off my wife and Raquel and I saw her well fucked pussy while Masen kept fucking her asshole from underneath Mayo.

Aric placed his cock on Mayo's mouth for her to suck. Mayo sucked Aric's cock while bouncing up and down Masen' cock. We could see how Masen's black cock fucked my wife asshole.

Masen grabbed my wife by the hips, keeping his cock in her asshole while he dumped his load deep inside while my wife rubbed her buttock on top of his cock.

"Fuck, she is squeezing my cock with her ass muscles" Masen said while he pushed his cock hard into her ass.

12