Our Valentine Gangbang Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The men were now ready to give her some serious cock. Rob broke off the kiss he was giving her again and exclaimed, "That's one!! We made you cum once so far, but we're not even close to being done. You're going to cum one time for each one of us that's going to fuck you...Do you understand? So far, there are only four, but if other guys join us later on, we'll have to make you cum that many times more for each one of us that fucks you. Now tell me you understand." Janice looked up at Rob and nodded her head in agreement . She enjoyed the attention of all four guys at the same time. She felt very excited at the thought that she still was attractive enough to have several men checking her out, wanting to fuck her. She liked the idea of safely being manhandled and forced to perform so much that she decided yes...I'll do whatever they want...I'll suck and fuck every one of them until they cum...Mouth...Pussy...It doesn't matter, I want cock...And lots of it!! At this point, she wanted to be dominated...Told what to do...And actually wanted to be forced into banging them all.

They lifted her up from her knees and the face she had been so pleasantly riding and tossed her on her back on the floor. Before she even hit the deck, Rob positioned himself at the top of her head, facing the rest of her body so he could watch her get fucked while she sucked his dick and shoved his cock in her mouth as the guy who had been eating her grasped his cock at the base and roughly shoved it up inside of her pussy. The two other guys bent over her and resumed sucking her tits as Janice reached up with each hand and stroked their cocks and balls. They fucked her in this position for a few minutes before they rotated. The guy who had been fucking her moved over to suck her left tit while the guy he replaced moved over to stick his cock in her mouth. Rob, who had been fucking her face was now working on her right tit while the guy he replaced got between her legs and rammed his cock all the way up inside her pussy. These guys had obviously teamed up before and had gangbanged other women as they clearly knew how to make it last and fuck Janice without cumming to quickly themselves.

All of a sudden, without warning Janice pulled back from the cock fucking away at her face and said, "fire truck." The guys immediately stopped and looked down at her sexy body and asked her, with genuine concern if she was OK. Although they had stopped to see what was wrong, the guy who was fucking her still had his dick inside of her pussy, holding her legs up and wide open. Janice looked up at all of them, smiled and said, "I just wanted to be sure that what you told me was true and my password would work before we continue and I let you fuck me anywhere and any way you want. You guys aren't only gonna fuck ME, but I'm gonna fuck YOU too!! " She said defiantly. Then looking up at the guy who's cock was still in her twat she said, " Now...Fuck me some more...Fuck me...Fuck me harder and make me cum again!!" She took the other guy's cock back in her mouth and sucked with a vengeance, determined to suck all the cum out of his huge sack bouncing on her face.

The guys continued ravishing my wife with renewed passion. She was getting fucked hard now and sucking on the other cock for all she was worth while still enjoying the other men sucking on her tits. Her body undulating in rhythm with the cocks that were fucking her mouth and snatch. The intensity of the fucking she was receiving brought her to yet another orgasm. "That's two!!", Shouted Rob as they continued to pound her. Just then a very beautiful and sexy woman approached me...Placing her arm around my waist and asked, "Is that your wife fucking all of those guys over there?" "Yes, she is." I replied. "You must really like watching her banging all those guys." She said, observing the tent that had formed by my stiff cock pressing against the fabric of my boxers. "Does she take on a group like this very often?" She asked. "No," I replied. "This is her first time. We've done a lot of threesomes with our friend Rob over there, but never a true gangbang." "Oh, you're the friends that Rob had mentioned. You must be Brad and that's your wife Janice?" She asked. "Yes, Rob is the one who sponsored us for membership to this club." I replied.

By this time, the guys had rotated on Janice again and Rob was taking his turn at fucking my wife. I was so turned on by watching his cock slide in and out of her pussy and seeing her body, especially her belly and tits, bounce in rhythm with his cock and the cock that was now in her mouth, I was about to burst. Just then the woman that I was talking to said, "My name is Trish, the guy with his cock in your wife's mouth right now is my husband, Todd."...I thought, "The guy with his cock in your wife's mouth... The guy with his cock in your wife's mouth"...Just the sound of those words was exciting, not to mention the fact that I was actually watching it happen right before my eyes. As it turned out, the young guy who was sucking one of Janice's tits and was next in line to fuck her was Trish and Todd's next door neighbor Greg, who she explained joined them for threesomes at their place every now and then just as we had included Rob at our house. The guy sucking on Janice's left tit, and next in line to get sucked was a friend of Todd's named Mike.

Trish looked down at my raging hard on again and said, "Looks like you could use a little help with that...Mind if I check it out?" She was a very good looking woman and I thought, why not as I replied, "Sure, go ahead and help yourself." She reached inside the fly of my shorts and wrapped her warm hand around my cock and pulled it out...Leaving my boxers on with just my dick sticking out. Her hand felt so good grasping my cock that I knew I would fire off if she played with it for much longer. At this time the guys rotated positions with Janice once more...The young guy, Greg taking his position between her legs and preparing to stick his cock in my wife's hot snatch. "They all have nice sized dicks." Said Trish. "But, Greg has got the biggest. When they get together like this and give a girl a good banging, Greg always takes the last turn before they allow themselves to cum. That way whoever they're fucking has a chance to get stretched out a little before taking his big cock." She explained.

So...I was right after all...These guys did have experience in what they were doing to my wife They would often team up and group fuck any woman at the club who wanted to give it a try. I watched closely as Greg placed his huge dick at the entrance to my wife's love nest as Trish started to stroke my cock...Jacking me off while the four guys continued taking turns fucking Janice. Greg's cock was a lot bigger than all the others. Janice and I would sometimes play with different toys in the bedroom and Greg was bigger than any of the dildos we had used in our roll playing in the bedroom. Janice, who was now sucking on Mike's cock, pulled it out of her mouth in order to take a look at what was slowly pressing into her pussy. She saw the enormous size of Greg's dick and protested, "No, it's too big, I can't get that much cock up inside me." Oh yes you can." Said Greg. "You just watch and see. I'm gonna stick every inch in your snatch and you're gonna fuck me till I cum!" He added. Janice closed her eyes and laid back in anticipation of the fourth and biggest cock to invade her pussy.

He roughly pushed the head of his gigantic cock in my wife's pussy. She grimaced in pleasant pain as the intruder pressed onward and further into her snatch...Never once uttering "fire truck." Slowly, Greg managed to get his cock all the way in her pussy...His balls resting against her ass and started to slide his dick in and out of her. She had become accustomed to the size of the big dick fucking her and resumed sucking Mike off. The guys had been fucking her for about 15 minutes now, had made her cum twice, and decided it was time for them to cum too. Suddenly, Greg pulled his cock completely out of her and said, "I want you on top...You're going to fuck yourself on my big dick and make me cum inside you...You got that? " Janice was way beyond any barriers by this point and said, "OK...Yes...I'm going to ride that big cock of yours till you cum inside me."

Greg got up from the floor and sat down on a couch that was nearby where they had been fucking Janice. He pulled her over to him and turned her around so her back was towards him and told her, "Now grab my cock and slide your hot pussy down on it and fuck yourself on my dick." Janice did as she was told and lowered herself down on his mammoth cock until only his balls were to be seen. I told Trish that Rob and I had done this with Janice many times before and she would cum again in less than a minute if I join the fun and eat her while Greg pounded away at her pussy from behind. Mike climbed up on the couch too and stuck his dick back in my wife's mouth and demanded, "Suck my dick babe...Suck my dick and make me cum in your mouth while you're fucking Greg!" Janice grabbed his cock and began to jack him off at the same time she was sucking him. She looked him right in the eye, removed his cock from her mouth and said, "Give me your best shot big guy. I'm gonna suck your balls dry...I want to feel you cum in my mouth too."

At this time, Rob and Todd where kneeling on the couch on either side of Janice, stroking there cocks and getting ready to cum all over her as Greg and Mike fucked her face and twat. Trish, who had still been jacking me off, released my cock and surprisingly asked, "Brad, are you by any chance bi?" "No," I replied. "Why do you ask?" I inquired. "Well," She explained, "If you've gone down on Janice while she was fucking Rob before...And if you're willing to do it now while Greg is fucking her, you obviously have to lick a little dick too while you're eating her." I nodded to her in agreement and told her, "No, I'm not bi-sexual, but I don't mind a little incidental contact with another guys cock if it really gets Janice off." I continued to explain, "It doesn't do anything for me, but it doesn't turn me off either, since I know how much Janice likes to be eaten out while she's getting fucked at the same time." She then looked directly at me with her gorgeous face, pressed her hot body against mine and made a most enticing offer. "Let me do it for you." She exclaimed. "What do you mean?" I asked. "Let me eat her while she fucks Greg...I AM bi and a cock and a pussy would be great to have at the same time. I think you need to get off pretty soon too. You can fuck me if you like while I eat Janice and lick Greg. Whadya think?" The thought of fucking this beautiful babe while watching her eat Janice as she fucked Greg and sucked Mike was totally compelling and I immediately agreed to her plan.

Trish knelt down in front of the couch where my wife was receiving the fucking of her life and pressed her mouth against Janice's pussy. Janice had her eyes closed as she sucked Mikes cock and had no idea who was eating her. She reached down to press the head of whoever was licking her twat against her harder and made contact with Trish's head. Feeling the long hair and feminine features of the mouth slurping at her snatch, Janice looked down to see that it was a woman that was licking her. I wondered what her reaction might be when she wrapped her fingers in Trish's hair, temporarily stopped sucking on the cock in her mouth, and said, "Oh yes, that feels so good...Eat me baby...Eat me baby...I'm gonna cum again!!" "That's three," Called Rob..."One more to go to make one time for each of us!" He added. "To Hell with her pussy," yelled Greg. "Lick my dick Trish." He commanded.

It was literally a fucking frenzy...Mike, with his dick in her mouth...Greg pounding her pussy with his huge cock...Rob and Todd jacking off over her sexy torso and Trish, kneeling in front of them, down on all fours with her lovely ass swaying back and forth in front of me, licking away at my wife's hot twat and Greg's big dick. Janice was in heaven as she enjoyed the sensations that she was experiencing. "Now," I thought. "It's time for me to join the action too!!"

About twenty minutes had now past since the guys began gangbanging my wife, but it seemed like hours at the time. As I approached Trish's shapely ass, it was plain to see that the guys had decided that they had fucked Janice enough, at least for now, and it was time to dump their loads and cum too.

I knelt down behind Trish and guided my cock into her already juicy pussy, grabbing her by her hips and fucking her doggie style while she licked Janice and Greg at the same time. The added sensation of Trish's tongue on his cock as it plunged in and out of my wife drove Greg over the edge and he announced that he was going to cum. He picked up his pace and slammed his cock in and out of Janice so hard and so fast that she was actually being lifted up the length of his shaft by the force of the impact from each thrust as she bottomed out on his balls...Then, pushing herself back down to absorb another slam from Greg when her snatch reached the tip of his dick on each upstroke.

The entire encounter ended just as quickly as it began. I'm afraid that I didn't do a very good job of fucking Trish as I had become so excited watching all the other guys fuck my wife that I shot my wad deep in her pussy in only a few minutes and was reduced to once again just being a spectator. Todd said he was going to cum and pointed the head of his dick at Janice's tits as he continued to jack off. I could tell that Mike was ready to cum in her mouth when Todd suddenly exploded all over her tits and belly shooting streams of hot cum all over her. I couldn't believe the volume of cum that he spewed all over my wife's body. If not for the white shimmering fluid coating her tits, you would have thought that he had taken a leak all over her rather than shot his wad. Janice moaned with pleasure through her lips tightly wrapped around Mike's cock from the feel of the hot liquid being shot all over her and rubbed it up and down her belly and tits as Greg unloaded in her pussy...His big dick blasting more waves of hot cum inside of her pussy rather than all over her body as Todd had just done. Trish was still licking Janice and was now lapping up the cum that was seeping out of her pussy lips still broadly spread open by the girth of Greg's cock. Then Mike shouted that he was going to cum, grabbed his cock at it's base and shoved it as far as he could in Janice's mouth. She kept her word and sucked his balls dry...Keeping her lips tightly wrapped around his dick as he came and swallowing every drop he had to offer when he released his load and his cock spasmed in her mouth. The sensation of Mike and Greg unloading at just about the same time and Trish's attention to her twat brought her to yet another climax. "That's four!!" Exclaimed Rob.

Watching Janice take all of Mike's sperm down her throat and down into her shapely belly was a tremendous turn on for me...He, like Todd who had just shot off all over her body, came like a horse too. Janice sucking on his dick and swallowing between spurts as if she were drinking a Coke through a straw. That left just Rob...Greg and Trish finished their assault on her pussy and eased her off of Greg's lap. Mike had emptied his balls and pulled his cock out of her mouth. Now Rob was ready to blow and he gently pushed Janice on her back on the couch and straddled her face...This time, facing her rather than positioning himself at the top of her head. Janice was exhausted, but she was determined not to disappoint Rob. He continued stroking his cock, looked down at her and said, "I'm going to cum now, Babe...Open your mouth. She did as he asked and, just like a cumshot in a porn movie, stuck her tongue out, licked his dick and waited for him to shoot his load in her wide open mouth. Rob stroked his cock feverishly as he aimed it towards her mouth. "Here it comes baby, I'm gonna cum in your mouth...Get ready Jan...Here comes your treat!!" The first rope of cum sprang from his dick and shot right in her mouth, splashing against the back of her throat. Her natural reflex to swallow as the shot hit the back of her throat took over and caused her to close her mouth to allow her to swallow it. Just as she closed her lips, another stream of cum escaped from his cock and hit her squarely on the lips and trickled down her chin...More and more strings of cum shot out of Rob's cock...Filling her mouth and covering her face and neck with the pearly white liquid.

That was it...They all had cum on or in her and it was time for a break. Janice laid back on the couch, totally satisfied from the fucking she had just absorbed...Four different cocks inside her...Four different cocks she had sucked. Her face and neck...Tits and belly glistening with the cum that had been shot all over her. Her legs spread wide open and cum streaming out of her snatch as the guys stepped back to admire their work. "Let's take a shower and get cleaned up before we go back to the bar and have a few more drinks," Suggested Rob. We all followed him to a large shower room that was provided for members of the club and cleaned up before returning to the bar.

As this story is getting rather long with the detail I have provided, I'll continue our adventure in part 2 soon...

To be continued

12