Our Voyeur Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
savitafan
savitafan
28 Followers

Viju suddenly got up and left. I was wondering why, when soon one by one all flood lights went out, and it was darkness all around. We were left with only the small light bulb near the chairs. Suddenly it seemed dark in there and we could barely see anything as our eyes had gotten used to the very bright floodlights. I had a strong urge to get out of that place, and as I tried to get up Shalini once again pulled me down. As a few moments passed we got used to the dim light and could now see each other well.

Viju was back at her side and said "I turned the lights off as the boss doesn't like unnecessary power wastage."

Tambi was still staring, and I could clearly make out that his tiny wily was erect in his half pant. I asked him to give her the water. Shalini made no attempt to take the glass of water and just pushed her slightly open mouth towards him. He came closer and bending over her put the glass to her mouth. This scene was very erotic. Shalini was slowly and purposefully sipping the water while occasionally moving her tongue over her wet lips.

Tambi was feasting on her heaving breasts and Viju was trying to get a glimpse of it from behind Tambi. The look on Tambi's face suddenly changed. Shalini was still slowly sipping the water, but I noticed that her left hand was on Tambi's crotch. Although I couldn't clearly see, I was sure her fingers were moving.

Shalini coughed a little and some water spilled on her neck and breast. Immediately Tambi took his napkin and dried it.

She asked me "Why don't you go and get a stretcher or something, so we can get back to our hotel?"

I stiffened. Shalini was clearly not in her senses. Sending me away meant she wanted to get fucked, either by Viju, or Tambi, or perhaps both. I was not going to share her with anybody. This was over.

I firmly said "I am not going anywhere."

I slowly moved her head from my lap and rested it on the cushion. I tried to arrange her blouse but with the broken hooks, I only managed to expose her breasts even more. Shalini could have done it herself, but instead she looked at Tambi, who immediately started hooking the blouse. With two hooks gone and only one remaining, the best that could be done was to pull the blouse up and properly place the boobs into it. Tambi looked puzzled, but with a nod from Shalini he held her boobs softly and very carefully, one at a time placed them within the blouse. He then brought over the saree to her and placed it on her breasts.

Viju said that they had a stretcher in the hotel and asked me to accompany him to get it. I asked him to take Tambi along instead, but he insisted on taking me as it was heavy.

With a dread I got up and softly but firmly said to Shalini, "Get well soon."

It was a message to her that this was enough. We both went to the store section quietly as we didn't want to wake up any body. The store was on the first floor. As I entered the store I remembered that Tambi had covered Shalini's top but we had forgotten her bottom completely. It must be partly due to our full attention on her face since the time she was drinking water and partly due to the darkness. Oh God! Will she ask him to cover it as well? What will he touch, while doing so? I was filled with pangs of jealousy.

We returned as quickly as we could despite my pretended limp, only to find that things were still in the same positions as we had left them. Her pussy was still uncovered although it was not clearly visible in the dim light. We placed stretcher next to her. As I tried to pull her petticoat down, Viju volunteered and carefully covered her love spot with the saree, of course not missing the last opportunity to feast on it.

Tambi said "Sir please don't hurt your hurt leg. We both will place her on the stretcher." I had no choice but to nod. I was happy that this episode was getting over. As they tried to move her on the stretcher Shalini became very stiff and cried out in pain.

"Ooh! It hurts," she said.

Under the pretence of shifting her to the stretcher, they both were desperately feeling her everywhere. Shalini's was enjoying this to the full. Finally they managed to turn her face down on the stretcher. They lifted the stretcher and I lead them to the area which was lit by the small bulb. When we reached that spot I turned around to find that Shalini's ass was on display. Viju had only covered the front portion. Both were having a final look at her round fleshy ass. Now this was getting on my nerves. I immediately went ahead and tidied her petticoat as best as I could.

That is when I noticed Tambi's face. In the bulb light I saw that his lips, nose, and cheeks were glistening and the stickiness was visible. He saw me gazing at him and immediately cleaned his face with his napkin. What's on his face? I wondered. The only other sticky and wet thing in the room was Shalini's cunt. Did this bastard eat my wife's pussy?? Oh God! Yes for sure!

As we were about to leave the hotel somebody called, "Viju?"

He said it was the boss and he had to go. He looked sad. With a heavy heart he looked at Shalini for the last time. The show was over for him now and so were the prospects of going any further. I said it was ok and my hands were fine. I pulled a five hundred rupee note and gave it to him. That brought some spark to his face. He ran back happily. Tambi and I picked up the stretcher and started walking towards our hotel. Soon we were away from the resort and on the road with thick woods on both sides.

I said to Shalini, "Why don't you try to walk? May be you can." Shalini slowly got up and stood on her legs.

Just then we heard sounds of horse riders in the distance.

"Tambi, do you know any secluded spot nearby in these woods? I want to wear my saree. There are people coming this way." Shalini said.

Tambi knew one place and it was just nearby. We hid the stretcher and walked towards the woods. We had hardly moved away from the road and entered the thick overgrowth when Shalini stopped. From here we could hear the sound of the horses passing by and the voices of the riders but could not see them. This was safe enough. Shalini unfolded the saree and with deliberately slow, seductive motions she continued winding the saree around her waist. With each motion her soft breasts jiggled in the partially open blouse.

I noticed that Tambi was looking at her intently. The looks on his face gradually changed to sorrow as she slowly covered herself. Shalini saw his face and felt sorry for the lad. She went close to him and took his face in her hands. The look on her face told me that she was going to kiss him.

Now I was losing my temper.

"Enough!" I said "This is enough. This episode is over and we are going back to the hotel right now."

I tore away the bandage from my leg. Hearing my words Tambi's expressions changed as if he was about to cry. Now he looked like a baby from whom someone had snatched candy.

Shalini felt bad for him.

"Look darling we have enjoyed so much in last three days. You feel proud to expose me to so many people and we both have enjoyed this very much. What is the harm in going a bit further? Look at him. He looks cheated and left high and dry. Let this young lad have some fun with me. Why don't you relax and enjoy the show, as you have done so far. Please don't spoil the fun for this last day. This trip will be memorable for us forever."

I cooled down a little bit and said, "Ok, go ahead."

Shalini removed the saree crudely covering her blouse and pulled Tambi close to her. As he came closer she threw her arms around him. He too went wild and held her tight not sure what to do. His hands were moving on her back trying to feel her bare skin. She took his head in her hands and pressed it against her breast he started kissing, licking and suckling on them. All the while his hands were groping her ass over her petticoat. I stepped in and lifted the petticoat.

"Yes!" they both hissed simultaneously as he started feeling her naked ass. He went wild and was squeezing her buttocks frantically. Seeing this I had a hard on and felt like reliving myself looking at this scene.

Suddenly we heard voices of people passing on the road. It seemed there was a big group. Shalini quickly dropped her petticoat down and pushed him away. She began gathering her saree.

I whispered, "Its ok darling. Don't worry no one can see us. Don't leave that poor soul thirsty. You showed him the cake now you will feed him."

After a long look in the direction of the road, she signaled him to come close and bent down to lift up the petticoat. I stepped in, and held it up. She drew Tambi closer and pushed him down. She slowly pressed his face on her love hole. With his palms on her soft bare ass he started licking and lapping her dripping wet pussy. He went completely wild and Shalini couldn't bear it anymore. She started making soft moaning sounds. I immediately placed my free hand on her mouth to suppress her sounds. She was writhing and shaking with pleasure and ecstasy.

The young blood was enjoying the mature cunt thoroughly. Her legs were now shaking vigorously and as I held her firmly she shuddered and came profusely. Tambi suddenly stopped and looked up. He couldn't understand what happened to her. All this was new to him. I saw his face was smeared with her juices. I let her petticoat fall down. She looked tired and drained as if she had run a marathon. We noticed that Tambi's tiny wily had grown and it had made a big wet spot in his pants.

"Poor soul!" said Shalini, and looked questioningly at me.

I said "Fine! Just return the favor. No fucking!!"

She got down on her knees and pulled his pants down. His wily was short but stout. It was pulsating as if it was about to erupt. Shalini was seeing a penis other than mine for the first time. Shalini held it and slowly moved her fingers all over it. She held his balls and gently scratched them.

The young lad could see her boobs jiggling. He put his palms in the blouse and started squeezing them gently. She was still caressing his testicles. After some time she opened her mouth, looked at his face. Their eyes met and she slowly moved her open mouth towards his penis. Alas! This was too much for him. Before she could take it in the mouth he erupted and came heavily all over her face. He held her face close to his penis and kept humping on it like a dog. Soon he was all spent and lay down on the foliage.

Shalini took his wily in her soft hands and played with it as it slowly went limp. She slowly milked him dry. Shalini cleaned her face and tidied her clothes finally wearing back her saree. Tambi was still lying down with a tired-happy smile and a satisfaction on his face. She lifted his face and planted a kiss on his forehead. I put a hundred rupee note in his shirt pocket and we bid him goodbye.

It was around early evening that we reached back to our rooms. No sooner did we enter our room than I lay her on the bed and gave her the fuck of my life! We had to checkout within an hour so we immediately started packing. On our journey back to Neral, Maharashtra, we just held each other tight and were happily lost in the memories of our three day voyeur trip.

savitafan
savitafan
28 Followers
12